Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,584 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8205943 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetrie(f): 8:26pm On May 27, 2016
mignone:

I appreciate ur response ma'am. tis well with Nigeria
Amen o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 27, 2016
Mamas how would you feel if your maid lied about her age by reducing it. Including the person who brought her. After telling her the age range you need

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 9:11pm On May 27, 2016
mitchyy:

She even has a handwork already. She designs clothes and i'm sure she can manage with that. But you know now that she is very heavy and almost due, it'll be hard to work. Even when baby comes, she still might not be strong enough to work. That's her major fear. How she's going to cope. Because the mum cannot cater for her

dear, when problems like this show, we need to brace up to it. for now she is heavy, as soon as she puts to bed, she should start hustling. in life those that are not dependant on people are the most respected and successful. her parents house is the nearest point she can go, if the man has 2 heads, let him go there. she can get ngo for financial support. that man can never change..... lai lai so no ne3d enduring it. i wish her the best.

mitchyy:

She said her husband warned her that the day she leaves to her mum's house, she should never think of coming back ever again. I was thinking maybe an NGO will be able to provide a temporary place for her to stay pending when she delivers safely sad

is she planning to go back there before. she better zero her mind.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 9:32pm On May 27, 2016
ehmmmm! pls lets listen to our parents advice when we are about to get married. we are usually blinded by love dt we dont see somethngs but our parents truely love us and want d best for us. im sure her mum must have seen this coming long ago.
my second point is dt dont ever think of being a full house wife. nothing like earning ur own money urself. ni matter how rich ur husband is he will definitely complain someday. You can sense this man's level of irresponsibility by not allowing his wife to work. its quite unfortunate dt soon a child would be dragged to this mess.
woman! pls cry if u want to cry nd move out of this man's house ur life is in danger for how long will u endure this? forget u r married and what ppl ll say and move on wt ur life im sure u r still young suitors ll start coming soon plus u v lots of things to achieve wt d job u v at hand be focused and determined dt u want to succed in life.
Men dont knw d value of what dy v untill dy lose it grin grin grin mtsew!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 9:35pm On May 27, 2016
cutienik:
AYAM BACK!!!...hello luvly mamas...shey alafia ni e wa and our papas too.gringrin....respect to my boss @mitchyy nd sweet rival raptor2 nd enkaydewdrop ..wAtagwan?

Heaven knows i no go read back...uhnuhn..kolewerk!!

I been think say n.a. fear n.a. make you run as you no get liver to contest with Me angry
I miss you small sha

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Moyingirl: 9:43pm On May 27, 2016
Good evening,pls I was given Maldox at my last ANC 3at once.Pls, is it safe? I'm 19 weeks+4 days
cc. kaffybills
cc.Zaynie
cc.all mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 10:03pm On May 27, 2016
Oga o, things are really happening, I wish everyone going through one thing or the other, the spirit to forge ahead. And on my own part, seems I'm pregnant.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 10:03pm On May 27, 2016
ehmm! so third trimester starts from week 28. God ll see us through
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:13pm On May 27, 2016
Iffffffy:
Oga o, things are really happening, I wish everyone going through one thing or the other, the spirit to forge ahead. And on my own part, seems I'm pregnant.

Aha!!! You don get alert, God win!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beckybella90(f): 10:28pm On May 27, 2016
Hi
Please I lost my period, suspecting I am pregnant with the signs I am seeing. I am supposed to see my period 3rd of may, till now nothing have shown.
But my fear is this, I lost appetite for food, everyday stomach pain. What medicine can I take for the Tommy pain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 10:28pm On May 27, 2016
hotmum:
Mamas how would you feel if your maid lied about her age by reducing it. Including the person who brought her. After telling her the age range you need
Lol. Na normal thing o! If you can manage her, let it slide.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 10:29pm On May 27, 2016
I keep saying this especially to single ladies! Whatever you know you cannot cope with in your marriage,when you see signs of such in courtship PLEASE RUN. He's been smoking even b4 u got married. No woman can change a man!
To d mama in question please just forge ahead... Go back home. Dont know if you have siblings or friends or even cousins that can raise u financially even if it is something small, so you can use it to buy some necessary things like materials needful for ur biz. I am sure you have a sewing machine already..
As soon as you recover after delivery pls focus on ur biz, i know everything will work out well for you. Most importantly Pray! Pray!! Pray!!! God has a plan for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 10:32pm On May 27, 2016
embarassed
mitchyy:

embarassed[
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 10:32pm On May 27, 2016
Moyingirl:
Good evening,pls I was given Maldox at my last ANC 3at once.Pls, is it safe? I'm 19 weeks+4 days
cc. kaffybills
cc.Zaynie
cc.all mamas

It's very ok. Maldox is the same thing as Fansidar. Yea, you should take the 3 at once. All d best.

Beckybella90:
Hi
Please I lost my period, suspecting I am pregnant with the signs I am seeing. I am supposed to see my period 3rd of may, till now nothing have shown.
But my fear is this, I lost appetite for food, everyday stomach pain. What medicine can I take for the Tommy pain.

Don't take any medicine for any tummy pain o. Do a urine PT first to be sure

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 10:34pm On May 27, 2016
mitchyy:

Na God really win o lol. Able captain how is you in JENIFA'S language... Hope you're excited that june is in few days... After june comes july. God be for us all
#teamunique#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 10:34pm On May 27, 2016
Moyingirl:
cc. kaffybills
cc.Zaynie
cc.all mamas
Ah ah.. how come na, am also 19weeks+4.
Good evening to all the waddling mamas, and congrats to the new vigilantes. Welcome to the new members. #teamoctober

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:36pm On May 27, 2016
raptor2:

I been think say n.a. fear n.a. make you run as you no get liver to contest with Me angry
I miss you small sha

You don dey find trouble o. I don't have power to seperate fight and pick bra and pant from the ground o

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 10:36pm On May 27, 2016
Beckybella90:
Hi

Before u take any drugs please go and do a test and be sure if you're pregnant or not. Pls do so as not to take d wrong drugs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:39pm On May 27, 2016
olatebony:

Na God really win o lol. Able captain how is you in JENIFA'S language... Hope you're excited that june is in few days... After june comes july. God be for us all
#teamunique#

Yesso. I just dey pray make we jump June pass sef. I wish we can just wake up and June is gone. Hehehehe. But my excitement will be complete after i don shop finish. Hope my items are intact o? Once i get alert, will place the order smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Haleematm(f): 10:43pm On May 27, 2016
Beckybella90:
Hi

my dear pls dont take anything yet. confirm ur pregnancy first dn consult ur doctor. this is a very critical stage in pregnancy. pls start using folic acid ASAP if u r trying to conceive or if u v already. my dr told me to start it 3months before my marriage nd i continued it after marriage through my first three months of pregnancy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:44pm On May 27, 2016
hotmum:

She probably needed the job badly. So many pple lie about their age now even tho its bad. Hope the lie nor too big sha? You can caution her and warn her to always be truthful to you henceforth else she would have to go
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 10:45pm On May 27, 2016
mitchyy:

You don dey find trouble o. I don't have power to seperate fight and pick bra and pant from the ground o

Sweet In law no worry for this Hansel matter I must win oooooooo ; grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 10:52pm On May 27, 2016
Don't worry able Captain, no let us jump june so our Los can bake well and come out fwesh!
Your items dey o though mkt prices r increasing everyday but as per d boss na, i go keep urs and still use d old price.
BTW, I wanna say a big thank you to all that patronised me, all that made enquiries and all that referred me. Potential customers are welcome. Location is not a barrier. I can send anywhere and you pick up at d park. Infact 2 pple in d same area or town can split costs and get their items together. Just cc me incase you need to ask me anything. Thanks mamas
Low budget mamas i have plans for u o.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 10:57pm On May 27, 2016
raptor2:

Sweet In law no worry for this Hansel matter I must win oooooooo ; grin grin grin grin

I sha know say when Hansel comes,he go jejely choose by himself. He go show all of una say him be man lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 10:58pm On May 27, 2016
hotmum:

Don't let it bother you, its the norm for them. 9 out of 10 times they are lying about age. After telling the agent specifically that you want some one below 20, they will go and bring one madam for you. Those people ehn...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:59pm On May 27, 2016
olatebony:
Don't worry able Captain, no let us jump june so our Los can bake well and come out fwesh!
Your items dey o though mkt prices r increasing everyday but as per d boss na, i go keep urs and still use d old price.
BTW, I wanna say a big thank you to all that patronised me, all that made enquiries and all that referred me. Potential customers are welcome. Location is not a barrier. I can send anywhere and you pick up at d park. Infact 2 pple in d same area or town can split costs and get their items together. Just cc me incase you need to ask me anything. Thanks mamas
Low budget mamas i have plans for u o.

Location is not a problem? Hope you can deliver to Sambisa? grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 11:08pm On May 27, 2016
Aim07:
This is really sad for me o, i have just been sacked from my place of work for no obvious reason......plus my hubby is not working right now..........planning with him to establish so that he can establish a laundry business.......God, my life is in ur hands o......pls remember me in ur prayers
May d Lord make a way for u @ dis tym wen dere seem to b hope. It is well wit u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by OnyxGem10(f): 11:11pm On May 27, 2016
[quote author=olatebony post=Just cc me incase you need to ask me anything. Thanks mamas
Low budget mamas i have plans for u o.[/quote]
Pls teamie hw do i contact u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 11:15pm On May 27, 2016
mitchyy:

Location is not a problem? Hope you can deliver to Sambisa? grin
Yes na,as long as you r ready to pick up lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fuwatayo(m): 11:16pm On May 27, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 11:21pm On May 27, 2016
mummy lovinam,thanks a million times,dh and I cant take you enough. May God continue to bless you and your family. Will tell baby about you in due time.<winks>
My email is faulty sort of.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 11:24pm On May 27, 2016
[quote author=OnyxGem10 post=46035469][/quote]
Hello mama! You can whatsapp me on 08030625817 or join my fb group - Zippy kiddies needs. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) (1620) (1621) (1622) ... (6959) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.