Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162598 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beremx(f): 1:16pm On May 27, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Lol, yeah she did. I also did on behalf of my contestant and you gave me your word. And who knows, maybe I even contacted you first.
I already had a private chat with omenk.a and as fellow apc members on Nairaland, he plans declaring his support for my candidate and tag you all along to come join him, including your humble self, passing.shot, drop.shot, mo.dath, etc. that's the reason I told you aome days back that i would send you a new mail so and also the reason i was kinda slowing things down because he is presently serving ban and his ban expires soonest.
we're derailing this thread. who's serving a ban? your candidate?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:19pm On May 27, 2016
sugah:

Shamelessly trying to poach my teamies tongue tongue tongue grin grin

This woman is always trying to get on my nerves ooooo. Somborri should hold her ooo or hold me o ooo before I push her with this my big and itchy bump and she falls in October ooo. I have told you before and am telling you again ITS NOT ABOUT NUMBERS o ooo, it's quality over quantity ooo!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 1:23pm On May 27, 2016
BritneyStacy:

it's quality over quantity ooo!
I disagree!!! We are ALL quality mamas here abeg. No one mama is better than the other. Make we no begin cause trouble for ourselves mbok.

No worries, im sure some mamas would port to August, better its August than October.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 27, 2016
Beremx:
we're derailing this thread. who's serving a ban? your candidate?

Lol, I also noticed that and hope your fellow women here would be lenient enough to forgive me for this act.

Nah, its omen.ka that is presently serving ban and not my candidate.

Please, can I hold you hand and together let's walk out of this holy thread?

I will appreciate if you humour me with your mobile let's chat on whatsapp. I assure you Mrs, its gonna be formal and nothing more.

I await your justice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beremx(f): 1:29pm On May 27, 2016
kinginvalhala4:

Lol, I also noticed that and hope your fellow women here would be lenient enough to forgive me for this act.

Nah, its omen.ka that is presently serving ban and not my candidate.

Please, can I hold you hand and together let's walk out of this holy thread?

I will appreciate if you humour me with your mobile let's chat on whatsapp. I assure you Mrs, its gonna be formal and nothing more.

I await your justice!
this Miss Nairaland is really serious. una no go kill me sha. grin
send me an email rather. it's better for me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 1:29pm On May 27, 2016
Tammyloreoluwa, where @ thou? U suppose done born com announce na. Watsapp wt u. I pray u r doing well ooo.

Team May, our children's day baby oooo n democracy baby as well. Month of May is d swtest. Plenty holiday to rest n b4 u knw it June is already here @ ease.

Abeg make person help me luk 4 my waist, I can't seems to find my waist ooo. My boy too is nt helping matas, always stretching n rumbling inside. All dis hav sent dh's libido to sambisa forest, now dat I needed it d most. cry cry

HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY TO ALL D CHILDREN ON DIS THREAD. EXPECIALLY TO MY B'DAY MATE IFEOMACHUKWU, I LOVE U SOOOOOO MUCH. MWUAH kiss kiss

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 1:32pm On May 27, 2016
pls sabi mamas,I was given fansider by my doctor for malaria prevention.he said I should take the 3tablets at once.hp it wunt affect my baby.am 21weeks gone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:43pm On May 27, 2016
sugah:

I disagree!!! We are ALL quality mamas here abeg. No one mama is better than the other. Make we no begin cause trouble for ourselves mbok.

No worries, im sure some mamas would port to August, better its August than October.
You should know what I mean by that na....biko don't put words in my mouth ooo

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 1:45pm On May 27, 2016
gandyluv:
pls sabi mamas,I was given fansider by my doctor for malaria prevention.he said I should take the 3tablets at once.hp it wunt affect my baby.am 21weeks gone
It is safe. You are in 2nd trimester. Go ahead

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 27, 2016
Beremx:
this Miss Nairaland is really serious. una no go kill me sha. grin
send me an email rather. it's better for me

Hehehehe, I was told its for fun, but lot of persons has taking it to the extreme by bringing it hate.

OK, I'm gonna bombard you with messages, but please, before I do, kindly remove the text you have on your signature. Don't worry, its allowed in politics, its called decamping or going back to thy root, from apc to pdp and now returning back to apc. lol

Please do follow me back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 1:46pm On May 27, 2016
Pls mama's, sorry to disturb u all wif this,

I seriously wanna contact RUKEMI 291 for help or Favour, iItried sending her mail, doh anonymous, didn't go, tru nairaland. Can any mama dat knows her help me out pls, hav asked before on d very day she said she wud nt b active on dis thread for now, bt all to no avail.

Pls dear mama's, help me contact her on my behalf. Tnks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 1:47pm On May 27, 2016
This is really sad for me o, i have just been sacked from my place of work for no obvious reason......plus my hubby is not working right now..........planning with him to establish so that he can establish a laundry business.......God, my life is in ur hands o......pls remember me in ur prayers

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 1:48pm On May 27, 2016
May u all nt b abandoned in tym of needs. Tnks ND hapi children's day
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 1:50pm On May 27, 2016
Aim07' so sorry for dat, may God mak a way for u nd ur family, Amen.

Am also going tru a difficulty, hoping on God for solutions....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 27, 2016
ginababy:

Aaauuuhh thank God breast is finally out.
Pls give her plenty of it n send me d bill hahaha. D lord is ur strength dearie.

kiss kiss kiss kiss specially 4 my Ify. Love plenty.

If u no go mind... I will lyk to see wat she luks lyk. (May babies r embodiment of beauty).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:12pm On May 27, 2016
Least I forget, Happy children's day to Ayomide kiss kiss kiss , to my 16 nephews and nieces and all the beautiful children out there.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 2:19pm On May 27, 2016
Aim07, So sorry mama, God will surely make a way, just keep calling on Him. It is well with you.

Chizeal, it is well with you too, God the great solver of problems shall come to your aid.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 2:43pm On May 27, 2016
Aim07:
This is really sad for me o, i have just been sacked from my place of work for no obvious reason......plus my hubby is not working right now..........planning with him to establish so that he can establish a laundry business.......God, my life is in ur hands o......pls remember me in ur prayers
God pls remember this family, wipe away their tears nd make a way for them IJN. It's well dear.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 2:44pm On May 27, 2016
[quote author=Prettyhurts post=46019967][/quote]

Aaauuuhh see cutie......
My belle just d totori me here.....
Happy children's day my sun shine...
Tnx mummy Ify 4 posting........
Hope u guys r home now?

Kisses to u swthrt kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss mwuah.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mymoneygrows(f): 2:45pm On May 27, 2016
Haleematm:
wonderful mamas good morning how d go dey go? sept mammas how una dey? i dey throway salute!
june mammas hope u are prepared already cos it almost ur turn abeg make it snappy i cant wait to see my prince come sept wink. may God grant us safe delivery. this third trimester is not easy atall. my first and second were free infact i keep asking myself if truely im pregnant but now itslike it now skyrocket to the third. i get very tired easily. cant walk for ten mins wtout breathing hard or complaining of tiredness. sometimes i feel like i cant move my legs atall. my fingers too are painful when i fold dm sometimes. d rate at which i now feel hungry has become something else. ehmmmmm yet i was told its part of d package God will see us through. mother, baby nd daddy alive healthy nd rejoicing

We are almost there. Hang on teamie. Dat fingers folding is not easy o. I cant wash when i want to, even to lift a jug of water, i must use two hands but its fun to be a mother!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 2:48pm On May 27, 2016
sweetrie:
JOHESU workers will be going on strike from June 1st.
God help us in dis country.chei! poor/common man don suffer be dt; bt what is it all about this time ma'am?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mymoneygrows(f): 2:50pm On May 27, 2016
Evacroft:

Mine has been leaking since I was 4months,especially wen I sleep,complained to my doc and he said that's how my body Works. It mostly happens to peeps with smaller breast.

Haaa. Na double blessing be that o. Just pray your Lo is the sucking type if not, you will have to be squeezing it out to have peace or be padding the breast ...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfruitful04: 3:01pm On May 27, 2016
Pls I have some items for sale. At friendly price.holla if interested.pregnancare plus omega-3, gestone injection s, cyclogest 400mg.all full packs and I'll give out some used ones remaining to the buyer. Thanks[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfruitful04: 3:02pm On May 27, 2016
Hello mamnas, pls how do I upload pics here.I tried uploading the pics of the drugs but its not uploading
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gandyluv(f): 3:03pm On May 27, 2016
BritneyStacy:

It is safe. You are in 2nd trimester. Go ahead
tankx alot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by purplerain(f): 3:08pm On May 27, 2016
Una well done o!

Abeg, where are all the October mamas. I dey greet una o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 3:12pm On May 27, 2016
@chinwendym and tchiwinnie my baby is 12 weeks and he has not taken d rotavirus cos am hearing it for the very first time...I heard d 2nd shot is @12weeks is it still possible for us to take d first shot @12weeks...

and pls what abt pneumococcal vaccine?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 27, 2016
maureensylvia:
@chinw.endym and tchiw.innie my baby is 12 weeks and he has not taken d rotavirus cos am hearing it for the very first time...I heard d 2nd shot is @12weeks is it still possible for us to take d first shot @12weeks...

and pls what abt pneumococcal vaccine?
I actually started my son @10 weeks! Cos I ran away due to cost at his 6 weeks appointment. So I guess 12 weeks is OK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummyf(f): 3:22pm On May 27, 2016
Hello chizeal,pls I think you need to give her sometime to heal.
She just lost a baby!!
I think its a bit selfish on your part calling her out immediately for help.
Even though she said she is willing to help,we should always try to put ourselves in peoples shoes.
Whatever issues you have, you can post here and I am sure other mamas will help out in any way they can.

I pray God in His infinite mercies raise help for people that are in need amen.

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 27, 2016
iamfruitful04:
Hello mamnas, pls how do I upload pics here.I tried uploading the pics of the drugs but its not uploading
Before posting scroll down go past the submit button, you'll see 4 boxes
Capture--- Images--- Files.

If you select capture you'll be taken to your camera to snap the picture, pick images to select a picture from your gallery, picking files will take you to you'd folders.
When you have done which ever you choose click OK and then scroll up to press the submit button .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 3:28pm On May 27, 2016
Ma'am zaynie..i dey here o!
Please how do people without generator cope! O boy! No be small thing o! Our generator didn't come on last night and the repairer wasn't reachable..and I just realised that phcn didn't restore light for close to 48hours now... my battery went flat..the heat was somethingelse..the night was so long that I was anxiously waiting for daybreak...
Naija what is the way forward na? O ga o!

Back to the matter...my doctor has refused to induce me...water is dripping in trickles but he says my cervix isn't open and he doesn't want to take any risk..
I am 38weeks and 1 day gone..my doctor said the amniotic fluid is still adequate and I can still be pushed till I'm 39weeks.. he said I shld make sure I take plenty of water and stop being on my feet...
My husband now calls me a penguin..i don tire..
As ma'am zaynie advised, I and my Lil man brisked walked round my compound 20times 2days ago, and we played ball after...
But instead of contractions, my pelvic bone hurts sooo much that laying down is a problem..
I did it again yesterday and nothing yet..i am resting today sha tho I might decide to take a walk outside in the evening..
Ma'am ginababy...dnt worry, na small e remain aii
Ma'am GenyEbere it's possible to start contracting without the cervix being open..i advise you go for long walks to hasten the process.. may God strengthen you
Ma'am Enkaydewdrop op you are good..e don hook you for hand? Pele..may God make it easy..
June mamas how the waddling dey go?
4days to the month of June..
#team June for swift delivery

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 3:40pm On May 27, 2016
gandyluv:
Always prescribed for almost all d preggy mamas to prevent malaria from d growing foetus. U will be given like 2 tyms before delivery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) (1617) (1618) (1619) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: esthy111(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.