Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8148558 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:10pm On May 30, 2016
iomoge2:

True o. Even if I know, I won't sha spill. Lol.
If dh wants to join me for the scan, will first tell d sonographer to say he can't see d sex then call dh in.
Lol

Your own is good o. I cant hide anything from dh. Once we go to hospital or scan center, he must follow me bumper to bumper anywhere i enter. I cant even dodge and do anything so he wont find out. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:13pm On May 30, 2016
@ma'am mbula plz do Yu hav ekene's mum number?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:13pm On May 30, 2016
Twogreatnations:
@ mitchhy....Life indeed is a mist, may Jehovah keep her in his memory so you can welcome her back in God's new world and may he console the family. Take heart dear Sis.

Wow. Didnt know ure my sis. Thanks dear. Jehovah will call soon and she will answer

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mbula(f): 9:28pm On May 30, 2016
ahnie:
@ma'am mbula plz do Yu hav ekene's mum number?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mukhcech(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2016
Em the only male viewing the thread. ::::::Runs out of thread::::::

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 9:34pm On May 30, 2016
@joysa congrat nd may he a source of joy nd blessing to ur family.
@ Chinwendym, the lord is ur strength nd may He direct ur ways. It's well with ur soul.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iffffffy(f): 9:48pm On May 30, 2016
ahnie:
I strongly suggest mamas here sharing dia phone numbers...so that they can be reached incase you've not been seen for days.iffffffy how z your end?please who has cherrymum's number?zaynie thnks for calling.proudmum38 Yu are a darlyn...thnks for the call
I'm just there, thanks for asking after me. This e-family is so great, I draw a lot of strength from here, mamaEkene, don't walk out on your e-sisters, please. It is well

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:52pm On May 30, 2016
ebony13:
November mamas howdy?!

You should remove firstymum's name from d list, if you read her profile you would see she's no more a November mama. All for d best.

I can't see her post or profile saying she isn't one of us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:59pm On May 30, 2016
mitchyy:

Your own is good o. I cant hide anything from dh. Once we go to hospital or scan center, he must follow me bumper to bumper anywhere i enter. I cant even dodge and do anything so he wont find out. Lol

Me too. Hubby is always on my trail
But since this pregnancy, he has been too emotional.
The last time i was in pain n crying at Luth he joined me and I had to beg him that I won't cry again.
Since tgen, I hold my complaints. Lol

The only time he agreed to see d scan was when I got him worried saying i didn't feel anything, to put his mind at rest, I had d sonographer call him to come n see the heart flickering on d screen. He just spent 2secs n ran out.

Says seeing or feeling my tommy would make him scared d more.
Lol.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:16pm On May 30, 2016
@Blessedmum, thanks for d info, we await her testimony.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fvine: 10:20pm On May 30, 2016
@ ahnie, zaynie and all Mamas and Papas here, CherryMum is doing well with her daughter. I sent everyone's regards to her and tried getting her to drop in but she feels strongly that staying away from the thread is better for her well being and sanity.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 10:25pm On May 30, 2016
Hello everyone in d house , hw is it going wif u all, hop u all enjoyed d holiday?

Hav a blissful night rest all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 10:28pm On May 30, 2016
Modified
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:31pm On May 30, 2016
My Father! My God!

I come to you today with a heavy heart.
I know you are the miracle worker, and this baby growing in me is a sign of your miracle.

Baba in Heaven, I don't have much to request for as my mouth is full of thanksgiving.

Please Daddy, heal our homes, heal our hearts.
I am using Mama Ekene as a point of contact to every home going through difficult times.
You alone knows what she is going through, please Baba come n do wonders.
We don't know how you would do it, but we know it is done.

Secondly daddy, we commit our ATC sisters into your able hands.
Daddy come n wipe their tears in Jesus Name.
Bless their wombs n give them children.
Let their womb do that which it was meant for in Jesus name.

Thank you daddy for we know that you would carry us all to term. Give us happy homes n give us children.
Thank you daddy in Jesus mighty name.

Amen

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:32pm On May 30, 2016
ebony13:
Modified

Wao.
Didn't know there is another thread. But I have seen it.

Thanks muchos.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phummy1821: 11:07pm On May 30, 2016
See my sisters here smiley. @mitchyy may Jehovah comfort you and her family, take care dear sis.
mitchyy:

Wow. Didnt know ure my sis. Thanks dear. Jehovah will call soon and she will answer

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 11:09pm On May 30, 2016
Hello Chinwendym - God knows you and His thought towards you are of good! He wil be with you this day,I join my faith with other mamas here that every evil forces lurking around to bring sadness to you/your life will be shattered today and will completely disappear in Jesus name. May,joy,peace and happiness be your portion from today henceforth. May the will of God prevail over your marriage.
Stay strong

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 11:11pm On May 30, 2016
Congrats Joysa, may your child bring u nothing but joy, peace and happiness
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 11:12pm On May 30, 2016
hello mamas. Congrats to mamas that have delivered@genyebere,joysa and others,may God bless ur home. Gaily04,thanks for checking on me. No show yet. My prayer is that i should not pass 41weeks. Amen. Mama ekene,God is your strength. Welcome newbies,happy bumping.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 11:30pm On May 30, 2016
@Mitchhy, I am o Sis, please stay strong Sis.

@ phunmmy1821, really? Wow and you are my teamie too. Plenty hugs. Glad to meet you on this beautiful thread.

@ all mamas in the house, please is coconut oil the same as what the Yoruba's refer to as Adin Agbon?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:38pm On May 30, 2016
mbula:
EMERGENCY......EMERGENCY......EMERGENCY............

good evening beautiful mamas, I have never been broken like this ever sijce I joined this thread.pps there ia an urgent matter.i follow this thread every minute of the day.....pls everyone should pls reach out to our dear sis chinwedum....aka mama ekene...her last message about her walking away from her marriage got me broken....pls those that have her contact should reach out to her....Not again will d devil win in family battle....sobs!

Oh No! Dis is not happenning! Not again! Lord pls we 4 our sister chinwendym dat u uphold her wherever she is right now.Lord we pray dat u speak peace into her life,into her marriage Lord. Father every raging storms in her marriage be broken in JESUS name.Let there be JOY unspeakable in her life....Lord I pray 4 every Woman,every Mother n every marriage on dis thread 2 prosper in JESUS name....I declare joy,love,peace,prosperity n gud health into our homes.These I ask IJN.AMEN

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 30, 2016
Twogreatnations:

@ all mamas in the house, please is coconut oil the same as what the Yoruba's refer to as Adin Agbon?

Yes it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:44pm On May 30, 2016
cutienik:

Yes it is.
Which one is palm kanel oil please. grin cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 11:57pm On May 30, 2016
ahnie:
I strongly suggest mamas here sharing dia phone numbers...so that they can be reached incase you've not been seen for days.iffffffy how z your end?please who has cherrymum's number?zaynie thnks for calling.proudmum38 Yu are a darlyn...thnks for the call

All thanks 2 God mam.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 12:34am On May 31, 2016
mitchyy, sorry abt ur loss. "if a man shd die can he live again? hear d promise God has made_ he will call the dead will answer".... u are my daughter"s namesake too Michelle. it's well sis. be strong. we hv d resurection hope.
mama ekene, pls when d heat has abated a bit pls drop in, we are worried abt u, may Satan never have d last laugh.
all mamas goodmorning. may we all have a safeday

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:35am On May 31, 2016
Congrats mama @Joysa...

@mitchyy sorry about ur frnd. RIP 2d dead!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 2:32am On May 31, 2016
cutienik:

Yes it is.

You are such a darling cutenik, thanks so much ma. I appreciate your prompt response.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 2:37am On May 31, 2016
a Gra8fulHeart, good morning ma. My belle just dey sweet me as I dey see these "mentions" oo. Glad to see Sisters in the family.

This one that my eyes are wide open like this! Am I the only one awake? Good morning all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:39am On May 31, 2016
Twogreatnations:
a Gra8fulHeart, good morning ma. My belle just dey sweet me as I dey see these "mentions" oo. Glad to see Sisters in the family.

This one that my eyes are wide open like this! Am I the only one awake? Good morning all.

Fine morning mam. Not alone!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 2:40am On May 31, 2016
iomoge2:

Which one is palm kanel oil please. grin cheesy

@ my able captain, I know I av heard something like Adin Ekuro'; I guess that should be palm kernel oil ma.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 2:42am On May 31, 2016
proudmom38:

Fine morning mam. Not alone!

Lol! Good morning ma'am, hope you are fine? Good to know am not alone.

NoQualms1, I sight you too.morning Ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:45am On May 31, 2016
Twogreatnations:

Lol! Good morning ma'am, hope you are fine? Good to know am not alone.

I'm fyn by His grace...How d pushing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.