Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,825 members, 7,824,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8163218 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ekeminiabasi(f): 5:15pm On May 30, 2016
Captain mitchyy.....pele. God rest ur frend's soul. It is well. I am fine,nd i've been having braxton hicks too. Ma'am chiwendym...I pray God sorts u out and we'll read good news from u soon. Congrats Joysa nd Genyebere! Hi to all mommas! All is well!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 5:17pm On May 30, 2016
Maam Chinwedym, God is ur strength. may God calm every storm in our marriages in Jesus name, Amen.

Mitcchy, may your freind rip.

Joysa, Congrats on the birth of ur lo. May ur boy bring u happiness always.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 5:19pm On May 30, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

38G or H?
What are you doing with all that brezzz na

#RunsOff
na so we see am o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 5:32pm On May 30, 2016
@ joysa, congrats on the birth of your son. May his arrival usher in extraordinary blessings to your family.

@ chiwedyme, may God calm every storm raging in your home IJN. We all love you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 5:38pm On May 30, 2016
@joysa,congratulations sis....November mamas how d go dey go? Na so Dh followed me to do scan today o,he said he wanted to see his baby n Guess what!!!!!!! We r are TEAM BLUE...yipee!!!!

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 5:39pm On May 30, 2016
Congrats joysa for safe and easy delivery may God bless ur lo.
Chinwedym, its well with u and ur son, God will surley take charge of this situation.
@ sugah 12 batteries shocked dts gon take up one room oo. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:39pm On May 30, 2016
Update on Team May

At the end of Week 4:
Out of 35 lovely super mamas and a caring daddy,
22 have given birth(1 ported to March, 2 ported to April and 19 in May)
We have 8 boys and 15 girls (two set of twins)
Only 11 mamas have shared BS and 12 still waiting o
To the remaining 13 mamas, the Lord is your strength. God will surely bring His works to perfection. Swift and easy delivery to you all.

#ProudlyTeamMay

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 5:45pm On May 30, 2016
Mum Chinwendym, dunno what to say now.

Please just do Wats best for u n Ekene.

Love u always.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:54pm On May 30, 2016
Birth Alert: Joysa has been blessed with a lovely prince. Congrats dear, may God bless your baby and family. #ThouShallNotOweBs.

1. tammyloreoluwa
2. Gaily04 ****Delivered****BBB
3. nazablossom****Delivered****BBB
4. Peddylove ****Delivered****BBB
5. Aleesha0815****Ported to April****twin BBGs
6. Julie2015 ****Ported to April****BBG
7. Joysa ****Delivered****BBB
8. GodMercy2015
9. lawvlypearl ****Delivered****BBG
10. rofemiguwa****Delivered****BBG
11.HumbledbYGrace****Delivered****BBG
12. brokewaist
13. estagirl
14. ambient
15. HD16 ****Delivered****BBB
16. olubankemi****Delivered****twin BBB,BBG
17. Iceboo (It is well indeed)
18. mulberry ****Delivered****BBB
19.goldenruby
20.Rukemi291 (God knows best)
21. bumbex
22. Creammyicey2 ****Delivered****BBG
23. Omaibaji ****Delivered****BBG
24. Boomz ****Delivered****BBG
25. Ronnie1984
26. modupeaderonke****Delivered****BBG
27. swearest ****Ported to March****BBB
28. shawrygal
29. 2unzy
30. youngmum
31. zimunachimdi
32. Treasure95 ****Delivered****BBG
33. Prettyhurts ****Delivered****BBG
34. marionclaire ****Delivered****BBG
35. Wendy80 ****Delivered****BBG
36. olulove ****DW Delivered****BBG

*****GenyEbere****Delivered****BBB, Ported from June.

It can only be God, 12 mamas remaining and 1 day to go.

#Teammayforsupernaturalandeasydelivery

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:56pm On May 30, 2016
@bumbex, how are you, we are still waiting for your goodnews.
@goldenruby, longest time. @zimunachimdi, how far?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:59pm On May 30, 2016
onyinyechika08:

@ sugah 12 batteries shocked dts gon take up one room oo. Lol
Torr! You asked what size I have and I told you. People buy inverters according to their needs. Mine suits my needs and no the batteries do not take up a room. They are stacked on a rack in my balcony.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 6:08pm On May 30, 2016
Ok dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 6:25pm On May 30, 2016
Thumbs up @Joysa, sharp sharp BS things.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:29pm On May 30, 2016
iomoge2:
na so we see am o

Ehen, i said i was going to reply you but i forgot. Most baby shops sell maternity/nursing bras. I bought a truckload of them and that's what ive been using since. Because the regular ones give me pains in my bust region.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:37pm On May 30, 2016
mitchyy:

Ehen, i said i was going to reply you but i forgot. Most baby shops sell maternity/nursing bras. I bought a truckload of them and that's what ive been using since. Because the regular ones give me pains in my bust region.

Chia, and I was in d market (Docemo) baby things shopping today n it didn't occur to me one bit until now.

Will b going back later this week sha.
Thanks much.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 6:45pm On May 30, 2016
Monday Prayers

Father in the mighty name of Jesus
Our Father we come to You this evening thanking for the life YOU have given Us and For the lives of our unborn babies . It is You LORD that has kept us and brought us thus far. We return all the glory and honour to You.
Ancient of days, Our help in ages past . Father we present our Mamas to you using Mama Ekene as a point of Contact. Father please calm every storm in their lives. Let your Peace reign in their lives. Amen

To all Pregnant mother's we shall all carry to term. And deliver safety. Amen

We ask for your grace and mercy upon our Lives.
Thank You LORD because everything is settled in your Name Amen

We cover ourselves with your precious Blood of Jesus . AMEN

#TEAM JULY

27 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:46pm On May 30, 2016
JUMAYIN:
@joysa,congratulations sis....November mamas how d go dey go? Na so Dh followed me to do scan today o,he said he wanted to see his baby n Guess what!!!!!!! We r are TEAM BLUE...yipee!!!!

Wao. That was quick.
Congratulations dear.

Me, am doing team not checking even if I think she is a girl.
Lol.

My In-laws are already asking so I am not checking or telling dh.
Cos Nig.ga would spill. He reads out my scan to his sister cos she is a doc.
*rolls eye*
And even if sonographer checks, will tell him not to write it.

Getting everything in mixed sex - like colors of bed,bath n wardrobe.
Will buy naming cloth from Blenco after baby is born.
Kikikikiki.
Already showed dh what I wanted for both sex yesterday.
Might even buy d boy n girl clothing for naming n keep.
Lol.

Team Surprise.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 6:52pm On May 30, 2016
November mamas howdy?!

Iomoge2 you've started shopping? Can't wait to start o. Planning on doing scan first though.
You should remove firstymum's name from d list, if you read her profile you would see she's no more a November mama. All for d best.
Have you started feeling baby movements? I'm asking coz its like you had a big tummy like me and I haven't started feeling anything

Jumayin congrats! I'm hoping babies cooperate when I go to check, can't wait mbok.

It is well with you chinwedym and iffffffy. God's got you.

Congrats Joysa

Zaynie you mirror my advise and thoughts verbatim. When you're giving someone advise, it's like you're reading my mind and typing. Lolz

June mamas are you ready?!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 6:53pm On May 30, 2016
PresVA:
Congrats dear.. God bless your lil one...

Did you still use st. Martins? If yes, how was your experience?

yes, it was ok. d staff that attended to me were caring. I used a private room & it was cozy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:56pm On May 30, 2016
Team November Come out n pray....

It's Monday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 6:59pm On May 30, 2016
Captain iomoge2 make sure to tell d sonographer before he starts d scan, because some of them can just blurt out out and spoil the surprise.

Would have loved to be surprised also but I guess curiosity is stronger grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 7:03pm On May 30, 2016
@Ebony13, Hmmmm
Hmmmm
I think what I feel is imaginary tugs o.
Lol
Lol
I feel baby pushes me sometimes. Lol
Lol
Am 17w5d now.
I have big tommy n now I can't suck it in again.
It's worse when I eat.
I would just look 7months gone.

The shops I visited yesterday didn't use their scan on me n I thought it's because I didn't carry handbag but dh said it's my tommy that they saw.
Kikikikiki.

I have started o.
Buying the big things first.
Those small ones would always come.
Will buy them as I progress.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 7:07pm On May 30, 2016
ebony13:
Captain iomoge2 make sure to tell d sonographer before he starts d scan, because some of them can just blurt out out and spoil the surprise.

Would have loved to be surprised also but I guess curiosity is stronger grin

True o. Even if I know, I won't sha spill. Lol.
If dh wants to join me for the scan, will first tell d sonographer to say he can't see d sex then call dh in.
Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 30, 2016
Amennnnnnnn sis@raptor2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 30, 2016
k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 8:02pm On May 30, 2016
Thank You Father for an awesome time in Your presence. In as much as we have erred in some many ways, You are still mindful of us. Thank You for the precious babies in our womb, the ones we have brought forth and the ones yet to be formed. Father we pray for healthy pregnancies and safe deliveries.
We commit our homes unto You Lord, preserve, strengthen and keep it for us. Your blessings will not lack in our homes. Your presence will always dwell in our homes.
We handover the remaining may mamas into Your hands, swift and safe delivery will be their portion in Jesus name. Amen.
Thank You Lord for our prayers are in Jesus name. Amen.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:09pm On May 30, 2016
Yet another week has passed and we are still here. #Prayermonday, #Teamseptember for supernatural delivery

Father in heaven we thank you for yet another week we have spent in good health and sound mind. We thank you for all your blessings and continued grace in our lives, our health, our growing babies, our husbands (wives), our parents and siblings, our business and jobs and everyone around us.
We thank you for seeing us through the month of May, and we pray that you make the month of June a blessing to us all.
We thank you for the mamas that have brought forth their babies and pray that you grant supernatural deliveries to the remaining May moms that are yet to be delivered of thier babies.
We thank you for our September mamas for how far you have brought us with our babies in good health. As we begin to come to the end of our second trimester, we pray that you would make our third trimesters stress free for us and the family around us.
We thank you for the life of our sister and your daughter Chiwendym. We thank you for keeping her and Ekene alive and well. We trust that whatever trouble is rocking her marriage at this time, You would take care of. Restore peace in her marriage and her family and also give her the wisdom to handle the situation according to your will.
We thank you for the lives of our ttc mamas and papas. You have said None shall be barren. We pray that as they continue to wait on you for the fulfilment of your word in their lives, you would grant them the peace that comes with knowing that You have answered their prayers.
We continue to pray for the souls of our dearly departed ones, let them continue to rest in your bossom o lord.
All these we ask through Jesus Christ your son our Lord, Amen.

30 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ebony13: 8:24pm On May 30, 2016
iomoge2:

True o. Even if I know, I won't sha spill. Lol.
If dh wants to join me for the scan, will first tell d sonographer to say he can't see d sex then call dh in.
Lol

Hehehe
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 8:37pm On May 30, 2016
@ mitchhy....Life indeed is a mist, may Jehovah keep her in his memory so you can welcome her back in God's new world and may he console the family. Take heart dear Sis.

@ Joysa, congrats Sis, may your baby always be a source of joy to you.

@ Chinwendym, may God give you the strength to pull through this phase ma'am, will miss ur valuable input on this thread.

@Blessedmun, glad to know you are home now. Pls rest well, you shall carry to term lagbara Olorun

Good evening all in the house. My beautiful November mamas, how you na dey?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:02pm On May 30, 2016
mbula:
EMERGENCY......EMERGENCY......EMERGENCY............

good evening beautiful mamas, I have never been broken like this ever sijce I joined this thread.pps there ia an urgent matter.i follow this thread every minute of the day.....pls everyone should pls reach out to our dear sis chinwedum....aka mama ekene...her last message about her walking away from her marriage got me broken....pls those that have her contact should reach out to her....Not again will d devil win in family battle....sobs!
I strongly suggest mamas here sharing dia phone numbers...so that they can be reached incase you've not been seen for days.iffffffy how z your end?please who has cherrymum's number?zaynie thnks for calling.proudmum38 Yu are a darlyn...thnks for the call

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 9:05pm On May 30, 2016
Ma'am chinwendym pls take it easy ok.All things are workin together for your good. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:10pm On May 30, 2016
Gaily04:
@bumbex, how are you, we are still waiting for your goodnews.

@goldenruby, longest time.
@zimunachimdi, how far?
I saw goldenruby today at d hospital, I expect to hear her goodnews soon and every other remaining May mamas. Team June hope u guys are ready? Wishing everyone supernatural delivery. I witnessed so many ppl going thru labour while on admission at d hospital, so far it has been sharp sharp labour and delivery plus so many girls were born in dis month, out of like 12 ppl I saw dat gave birth only 2 are boys.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.