Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8125108 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 12:43pm On May 30, 2016
Post Modified: I won't let it bring it down. I've resolved to take it calmly for the sake of my baby!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 12:45pm On May 30, 2016
Joysa:
who is like unto Thee? oh Lord my God. glorious in holiness & fearful in praises.. doing wonders!
lovely mamas, my baby boy arrived early this morning weighing 3.4kg.
Congrats mama may his arrival bring you joy forever.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 12:47pm On May 30, 2016
Ma'am chiweydum it is well,don't know what to say.am short of words right now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 1:04pm On May 30, 2016
I want to appreciate u all for ur prayers, we will all carry to term and deliver healthy babies ijn. Am home now and placed on duphaston drug up till 32weeks plus no kpekusing for me(though we've only done it once since I got pregnant).Gynae also asked me to shift my antenatal days to days he ll be available so he can be able to give me close monitoring, I knw it ll end in praise and testimony.
@ Mitchyy, sorry for d loss God ll console you.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 30, 2016
Mama ekene it is well wt u ooo. but pls cum back 2 us PLEASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 1:34pm On May 30, 2016
cutienik:

Waow!!!..luv dis o..my first came 2wks b4 edd too..i wish mak i b endin june o bt my edd na long tin too..dnt wori..an angel must land dat daygrin
Yes sis an angel must land o lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 1:36pm On May 30, 2016
O boi ur invater na bank rating ooooooo.12 battaries ke na big money.mine is 1.5kva n uses 2 battaries n can last btw 15 -18hrs depending on what u power on.

sugah:

Well, the instruction says to charge for 12-15hrs before use...I only got to charge it for 5hrs yesterday, maybe that's why it didn't last. Iv been charging it for the past 10hrs today so id see how long it lasts.

My inverter is 5kva and uses 12batteries. We don't have any need for solar right now cos we dey get light gan. But its in Dh's future plans.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 1:37pm On May 30, 2016
God is always with us, He will never forsake us even in our marriages. Let every shaen mariage be strong inJesus name.
@joysa congrats to d safe delivery, may ur baby bring joy to ur home. And pls dnt forget to update ur BS

#teamjunemamas. On ur marks.... Set... Piiiiiiii

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 30, 2016
Mama Chinwendym, you are in my prayers and thoughts... God be with you and the family ... and may He wither every evil hand trying to manipulate your family affairs. Take care. And try to have family and few trusted friends around u this period (I recommend returning to ur e-family later). Isolation can prolong depression and sadness. All will be well eventually, ma.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 1:41pm On May 30, 2016
mitchyy:

Correct mama!!! I was about to send you to the back of the class for coming late but with these basket of tomatoes i'm seeing so ehn, don't worry, you can sit here with mum raptor2 and cutienik. They are lovely mamas smiley

So are you team blue or pink?

Welcome Mama. Please hurry and check the sec of the baby. Because my sweet friend Cutnenik they find son In law grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 1:43pm On May 30, 2016
mitchyy:
Life is just so short!!! You never know who's next!
Just lost a close friend to the clutches of death. And t think we were chatting on the hospital bed some days back and she said she'll be fine. I hope i'm able to pull myself together and not break down cry cry cry
May Jehovah protect us all!

Mummy Hansel pls pull urself 2geda and dnt break down o! Abeg. Crying isn't good 4 u now and it won't even change things.
The Almighty God has the whole world in His hands. He only understands why it happened. It is well Sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokolet007(f): 1:51pm On May 30, 2016
Me and DH has resolve to b kpekus everyday! #LibiDoless# early june must not pass me by #teamJune4supernaturalDelivery#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 30, 2016
raptor2:

Welcome Mama. Please hurry and check the sec of the baby. Because my sweet friend Cutnenik they find son In law grin
Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

NONSENSE ND INGREDIENTS!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 1:53pm On May 30, 2016
birth story (let me drop as e hot because once I get home, vigilante tinz fit no gree me).

I've been having contractions for sometime now & was thinkin of goin in for a VE to know if cervix had started dilating. anyways, i saw some mucus(show) on Saturday & decided to go to d hosp yst after church to ask how soon I should expect labour to start. after checkin me, d doctor said I was in active labour - 6cm dilated & fully effaced. I was in shock! na him dey said I can't go back home o so hubby had to go bring my things.

mehn I went to d moon & back wit dis one, d contractions were painfully crazy. *whew* time btwn labour & delivery was 7hrs.. unlike induction where d pain is constant, natural labour is a rise-descent pain & no b small tin.. in all, I give all glory to God.

safe delivery to all remainin mamas. #teammayrocks

41 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 1:54pm On May 30, 2016
Chinewendym.......God is ur strength. Am really short of words to put down cos knowing how u love family n speak high of having family it came as a shock to me.it is well dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 2:07pm On May 30, 2016
Thanks for all the goodwill messages. I no sabi write tory dats y my birth story was straight to d point

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 30, 2016
sori abt dat mitchyy..it is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 2:41pm On May 30, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Amen...
How are you and your family doing mam?
fine ma,and yours?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 2:55pm On May 30, 2016
Congrats Joysa, God bless ur lo

Chinewendym, may God calm every storm in your home. It is well
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 3:06pm On May 30, 2016
kokolet007:
Me and DH has resolve to b kpekus everyday! #LibiDoless# early june must not pass me by #teamJune4supernaturalDelivery#

More to power to una engines o grin. Don't forget to add long walks to the kpekusing too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 3:14pm On May 30, 2016
Chia.... Wot a sad news, may d good lord calm every storm in ur family @ mum chiwenydum

Sorry for d lost of ur friend @ mum mitchyy.

Congrats on d arrival of ur lo @ Joysa.

ND welcome to all d mama's, hapi democracy day.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 3:15pm On May 30, 2016
Chia.... Wot a sad news, may d good lord calm every storm in ur family @ mum chiwendym

Sorry for d lost of ur friend @ mum mitchyy.

Congrats on d arrival of ur lo @ Joysa.

ND welcome to all d mama's, hapi democracy day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwapastor: 3:24pm On May 30, 2016
Father God a lot has happened to us and our e-sisters this period. Some good and some not so palatable but you said in everything we should give you praise. That is why we come to you this prayer Monday with our hands lifted up in praise and total surrender to your sovereignty.
Receive our praises oh Lord, forgive our sins, heal our broken hearts, restore the love and peace in our homes in Jesus name.
Father God as our country Nigeria marks it's democracy day today do for this country what only you can do and catapult us from this economic meltdown to plenteousness' Amen
We receive grace and strength for every mama on this thread. Affliction shall not rise up again.
All these and more we ask and know that we have received through Christ our Lord AMEN!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 3:55pm On May 30, 2016
Joysa:
who is like unto Thee? oh Lord my God. glorious in holiness & fearful in praises.. doing wonders!
Congrats dear.. God bless your lil one...

Did you still use st. Martins? If yes, how was your experience?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nazablossom(f): 4:21pm On May 30, 2016
congrats@ Joysa.may God bless your lo.
@chinwendym, may God calm every storm in your marriage amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 4:23pm On May 30, 2016
Joysa:

Congrats dear,may ur LO b a source of joy in ur home..

Mitchhy,pls tk heart ok.. it's well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 4:34pm On May 30, 2016
lawvlypearl:

Gaily04...no update on birth ooo
#Teammayforsupernaturalandeasydelivery
As at this morning, there was none, will give an update soon.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:37pm On May 30, 2016
Thanks all. Just few minutes of crying and my body was already shaking. So i've resolved to distract myself and take my mind off it.
Where all the mamas wey dey make person laff for this thread?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 4:50pm On May 30, 2016
Joysa:

Congrats dear, God is indeed true to His words. May your prince be a source of joy to ur family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:51pm On May 30, 2016
missmalachi:
O boi ur invater na bank rating ooooooo.12 battaries ke na big money.mine is 1.5kva n uses 2 battaries n can last btw 15 -18hrs depending on what u power on.

Mine carries my fridge, pressure pump and AC...those items are always on.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 5:01pm On May 30, 2016
Honestly don't know what to say. In all, only ma'am Chinwendyn knws d reason for her actions. I pray God to give her strength to be strong for ekene bobo. It is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 5:01pm On May 30, 2016
May God calm every storm in your marriage @ chinwedym. @ mitchyy, may God give you the fortitude to bear the loss of your friend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nisot23(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.