Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147678 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jesusbaby1(f): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
happy Sunday beautiful mama's...plz help me out oh....since i got home after church my right leg has been hooking up and down....hooking in the sense that i feel pain in my bum bum and i dare not move my leg i hv to stay that way till am relieved is it not too early for that...am just 32 weeks oh...tho scan shows 33...what can be the cause... is there any way I can make it stop....plz mamas reply me plz I hv not experience this b4
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fortius:

cheesycheesy...evrytym na inside gutter she dey fall,i tire for her joor

melly245..u b winch oo..i actually told d head usher in church today dat i wil join d dept afta i dowmnload o...winch omo pupa

***distributing hymnbook to d mamas***

***kicking goldenruby and enkaydewdrop nd ginababy wt my bump frm dozing***grin

Habaaaa why me na. Hw I come take join now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Blessedmum:

Sorry abt d pain Sis, I experienced something like dat twice.The first was around 18wks, I couldn't walk properly I was limp Walking. It looked like something was grabbing me at d downside of my left side, I googled it what I got was round ligament pain but mine was just severe,When d pain comes it sometimes takes like 30mins b4 I feel relieved.

The second time I experienced it was around 23wks and dat was my baby at work, baby was resting on a nerve, he was there for a week B4 he shifted and it wasn't a nice experience, couldn't walk, stand, sit nor even sleep properly.
I ll advise u relax ur mind bt u can still go to ur doctor for further assurance.

Thank you mama. I am relieved though but I will do checkup in the hospital tomorrow. Thanks for your experience
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
ginababy:

Habaaaa why me na. Hw I come take join now.
why not u,wen u no dey cum online again nagrin

jesusbaby1..mam dats ligament pain o,blessedmum jst explained it if u just read bck a little,its part of d package madam,so no worries u r almost at d finish line.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hapi Sunday to all. Mama's here,

Congrats shinebaby

Yes oo, mama sugah, supernatural swift delivery ' 10mins to September mama's ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Izit not the one dey chook inside hoohaa...
Won't it be painful...?
sad sad sad

rezzy, the scar no be my problem oh...
Na the pain from both the injecting and the removal...

It's only the injection given directly into your veins that is painful, it's like normal injection sha. The injection kills the nerves around your arm, so Inserting the stuff won't be painful. You wont feel any pains. Don't be scared shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hehehe, firsttymum iIsama u with 4000 recharge card,.

Ohhhhnn, my miracle ooooooo. Waiting

Hope hav nt bin duped

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
mitchyy:

*sneaks into beach*
*pees inside*
*runs away with pant halfway down*
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
melly245:
yappy Sunday efriborri,how is u,gbo gbo family,friends and well wishers nko.
oya let sunday service begin for all the vigilante mamas.
i yaff arrenge efrithing, the chairs o,alter o,choir stand o.
mitchyy - opening prayer
enkaydewdrop - praise and worship
Gaily04 - the Word
ginabay - intercessory prayer
zimunachimdi - offering, bring it here when you are through.
Amhappy- announcement
cassieluv- closing prayer
oya all the vigilante mamas carry ya baby come inside, make una no make noise ooo,oya all of you bring out your brezz and feed your baby while we listen to the Word. i don't want to see any feeding bottle, or brezz pump here.
fortius you are not among oo, you can be our usher outside no stay for sun oo,we hope you will join us next sunday

Ehhhhh, by now the service has ended oh, who come give the word na. Plenty village breeze blew me and sleep took over. Sorry vigilante mamas, will take plenty coffee to be awake during next service.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jesusbaby1(f): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fortius:

why not u,wen u no dey cum online again nagrin

jesusbaby1..mam dats ligament pain o,blessedmum jst explained it if u just read bck a little,its part of d package madam,so no worries u r almost at d finish line.
tnx for the quick response... will read back now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
nifeseun:
Hello, saw this thread n knew this is were I belonged, been on NL 4 long but hardly chat... got married few months ago n am grateful to God, am 16wks preggy... it's not been easy but He has been faithful...
welcome dear. you shall deliver safely. feel free to mingle
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
shinebabe:

Bundle of Joy Alert !
And blessed is she that believed, for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the the Lord.
God did it,our blessed daughter is here.
Congratulations, Glory to GOD in the highest.
Kisses to her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jesusbaby1:
happy Sunday beautiful mama's...plz help me out oh....since i got home after church my right leg has been hooking up and down....hooking in the sense that i feel pain in my bum bum and i dare not move my leg i hv to stay that way till am relieved is it not too early for that...am just 32 weeks oh...tho scan shows 33...what can be the cause... is there any way I can make it stop....plz mamas reply me plz I hv not experience this b4
you probably stood for a period of time in d church. the pressure of the baby also contributed. dnt worry, tis' too shal pass away
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
feddy27:
Today I'm down with flu (sneezing non-stop, blocked nose,
So tired jor!
Sorry dear, maybe it's the weather. This weather just dey somehow. I think you should do a malaria test and see. As they say, no two pregnancies are same

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
veleta:
@Feddy27,IPT is anti malaria drug that is usually given at second trimester,its for preventive measures against malaria, you take the first dose then after one month,you take a follow up dose as malaria is endemic in this part of the world.It must be prescribed by a doctor because its not all antimalarial that is safe for a pregnant woman.
Try to be taking your routine drugs OK,we are almost there.take care
Happy Sunday to all Mamas

After one month?
If I am given at my next appt it would be 10weeks apart...

I feel very week n tired.
Legs is heavy n it started some days ago.
I feel so lazy.
Is it malaria?
I started having a bad test after eating again which was a symptom in the first trimester.

I am 24weeks plus.
sad sad sad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jesusbaby1(f): 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ada243:

you probably stood for a period of time in d church. the pressure of the baby also contributed. dnt worry, tis' too shal pass away
Tnx dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
We are due for a roll call! Yes, yes we are!!!
July is more than half way gone. 16 mamas have offloaded. More birth announcements to go... Come on, i know we can do it.
For those who have offloaded silently, pls pop in and share your good news.

#TeamJuly Roll Call

1. Ajuwarhodes

2. Iyabetajos (Jehovah will wipe your tear away )

3. Juliebest

4. Mitchyy... Ported to June - Handsome Prince

5. Christybabe - Handsome Prince

6. Jamesbridget13

7. Cutienik now known as Fortius (team pink)

8. Raptor2.... Ported to June - Beautiful Princess

9. Flourish89 (teamblue)

10. Fearless07

11. SexyMum1 - Handsome Prince

12. OnyxGem10 - Handsome Prince

13. Ekeminiabasi - Ported to June - Handsome Prince

14. Tracysparkle

15. Esof1 - Ported to June - Handsome Prince

16. Shinebabe - Beautiful Princess

17. Creamchiccb - Ported to June - Handsome Prince/Beautiful Princess

18. Elhayjay

19. Olatebony - Beautiful Princess

20. Larrytoks

21. Adeime

22. Ogeyfine - Two Handsome Princes

23. Iyawotuntun - Handsome prince

24. EneJeta

25. Mayobami

26. Heisable16 - Beautiful Princess

27. Vannywealth (one leg in, one leg out)

28: Ijeomaobi1 (one leg in, one leg out)

29. Cutie999 - Ported from June - Handsome Prince

29. AmHappy - Ported from June - Beautiful Princess

#TeamJulyRepping
#TeamSexyDelivery
#TeamSharpSharpBS
#TeamNoPooPoo
#TeamFastLactation
#TeamLikeNoOther

Sorry everyone for leaving the ship temporarily. If i begin to talk, this page go full.
All i can say is post-partum depression and vigilante is real. Please make sure you're well prepared for labor, delivery and your baby.
Even if delivery doesn't turn out the way you planned, never let it affect you. Make up your mind to always stay positive.

For those waiting to offload, worry not. The end (and a whole new beginning!) is in sight. While you're waiting for D-day to arrive, think of these last days or weeks as a dress rehearsal for life with baby. Sleepless nights, a little anxiety (or perhaps a lot) and leaky breasts.
Make sure the items in your hospital bag still fit you. The hospital nightgowns you bought at 30 weeks may now be too snug on you.

Want to get labor started on your own? These tricks may help induce labor naturally (ask your doc first!): long walks, sex, acupressure, eating pineapple and dates, climbing stairs, tips stimulation.

I wish you all easy labor and safe delivery!!! No more loss. Baby and mother must come out and stay alive even if na to push baby through nose.

To those who have offloaded, vigilante is realer than ever abi? Hehehehehehe. Try and pop in once in a while, even though its not easy.

For those owing BS, please remember to drop them o. Let's not be like one team like that wey you go beg to drop BS...
*runs away*

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
tyconcepts:

Runs into thread with eyes popping**** Drags Enkaydewdrop to the beach and throws her in while praying and kabashing against fainting spells....

Fortius please dip her in the water and hold her till she "unfaint". Am coming let me boobirize President Mofe so he won't drown me in his pool of drooling tongue

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jesusbaby1 how borri? take am sofri sofri na part of d package dear
feddy27 how is ur health now? hope u are ok?
the voice Nigeria don start ooo who is watching it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
goldenruby:

Finally! Enkay Don sabi bulk mention.. Way to go ma'am.

Goldenruby and tyconcepts, if you know the stress wey this bulk mention dey give me ehn... I have to involve my pen and paper in the matter...

Please, let me continue with my "individual mention" na...
Bikonu... cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 7:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
mitchyy:

*sneaks into beach*

*pees inside*

*runs away with pant halfway down*

***wakes up
***Runs after her
***Drags her back to beach
***pushes her inside
***sits oh her back

buccee... Haaaaa....
Kidnapper...
***Drags buccee into beach too...
***sits on her and mitchyy...

Fortius, so na only my brezzz you see to carry...
Don't let me drag you too into this beach wey mitchyy don piss put oh..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
Gaily04:

Ehhhhh, by now the service has ended oh, who come give the word na. Plenty village breeze blew me and sleep took over. Sorry vigilante mamas, will take plenty coffee to be awake during next service.
i gi pardon you cos i no preinform you but no miss church next sunday oo,oya kisses ti bobo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
christybabe:
@ Fortius and dexterush, i will do that today mbok, I can't come and starve my baby becos of EBF. His cries are too much Thanks ojare. Abeg Nan1 and formula are different Abi.
grin
Dem don answer you Abi?
No be laugh I dey laugh you ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ekeminiabasi(f): 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hey ma'ams! Pls,mamas dat use breast pump...kindly recommend a good electric one, that is reasonably priced and if possible where I can get it. Tired of this manual.....biko don't read and pass ooooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

na impromtu call nagringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
Armstrong Martins bows out of The Voice Nigeria
*tears bra******** cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
iomoge2:

After one month?
If I am given at my next appt it would be 10weeks apart...

I feel very week n tired.
Legs is heavy n it started some days ago.
I feel so lazy.
Is it malaria?
I started having a bad test after eating again which was a symptom in the first trimester.

I am 24weeks plus.
sad sad sad
haaaaahhhaaa if you go complain this kind of thing for my doctor the man go just look you laff con tell you say Madam you are pregnant that's why.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fortius:
pls mamas owing us BS shuld drop it o

cc raptor2.christybabe.esof1.olatebony...God is ur muscle pls dnt carry it ova to august o..ejoor.
Hehehehehhehe. Bs is coming but ayam lazy to type
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
tyconcepts:

Fortius plz help me drag Enkaydewdrop out of the beach oooo....Mitchyy has weewee inside shocked

Wicked somebody undecided

Hehehehehehe!

enkaydewdrop:

***wakes up
***Runs after her
***Drags her back to beach
***pushes her inside
***sits oh her back
buccee... Haaaaa....
Kidnapper...
***Drags buccee into beach too...
***sits on her and mitchyy...

*runs to report to mum zaynie and liftedhands* angry cry angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
esof1:

Hehehehehhehe. Bs is coming but ayam lazy to type

Start writing it small small o. At least by tomorrow you should be done.

Even if its up to 10 episodes, we'll read it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
goldenruby:
Armstrong Martins bows out of The Voice Nigeria
*tears bra******** cry cry cry cry

*picks up wrapper to cover her bweast*

Thank God my favourites are still there! Armstrong bye bye jare grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
chizeal:
Hehehe, firsttymum iIsama u with 4000 recharge card,.

Ohhhhnn, my miracle ooooooo. Waiting

Hope hav nt bin duped
Duped ke? No way
Kikikikikikikikiki

(1) (2) (3) ... (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.