Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147804 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
It's like today is RANT day.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
Maureensylvia, tanxs dear for checking. I'm feelin lot beta now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fortius:

sleep ke!..too early ogrin..i dey watch fopomoyo on mitv..oops i don forget say u no b yorubagrin...hop my hansel dey suck weluwelu o,i trust my cappo sha.
christybabe abeg hw far abt our prince o..update pls,it s well sis.

Yes o. Be like say i go borrow somebody bweast join my own because my bweast don tire.

Na two-fighting na wake me up this night o. The parents of those two unruly kids are having it hot right now. The wife says the marriage is over. I feel so terrible about it.

The devil is fighting really hard to destroy peaceful homes. Please let's never relent in prayer. May Jehovah protect our families cry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
confistified:
Evening ma... how's the baby kiss

Baby is doing great. Hope you're fine sis?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
melly245:

all this women that runs in and out of this thread, oya mama Zaynie bring our money we need to put gate for here

*tongue out*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
AwesomeGodIAv:

I am here ma........ now December mama wink

Madam hope you are fine? We haven't seen your brake light
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
ahnie:
At mitchyy n melly...my neibors son z a serious bully very wicked,mean and ruff.he's barely 2years.he always spank zino anf his grandmum instead of scolding him..wee just trll him to stop.that kid z pure resident evil.so what i alway do..i ban them from comin to my home ...i stopped going to diaz.my door z always shut.the only time they cee zino z wen wee are going to work n returnin back.and zino z always strap on my back.

Lmao @resident evil. Thank God u banned them. If they injure Zino now, all they'll say is sorry.
You're the one to still run around to treat her

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
Emerald22:

Pump and drain ke!! Mitchyy Mitchyy ibeg no kee me with laf.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jennifer89:
mitchyy kia as i read this ur tori eh my body just dey site me. can you imagine the nonsense? she think say the scar you get na chalk de use draw am? mtcheww... i like what you did and again, if she eventually carry them come jejely tell her with a smiling face that Hansel wan sleep and their noise will wake him up.

Maybe she feel say na chalk. Or maybe na paper i take pay for the CS wey i do.
Ive drawn the line already

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
nifeseun:

Thanks, pls explain better who re my teamies n what's the due about...

Your teamies are those who are due in same month as you are. Watch out for them. The captain will add you to the next roll call.

Dues are e-gifts that are sent to our accountant general aka senior mama Zaynie. It can either be in the form of dollars, tomatoes, rice or fuel.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
goldenruby:

Mitchyy seriously,i wonder why you waited this long to slap those spoilt kids.

I still dey owe them better slap. Nor worry, e never end. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
firsttymum:

Haaaaa
Only u? Kikikikikikikikiki

Only me one grin

enkaydewdrop:

Golde.nruby and tyconcepts, if you know the stress wey this bulk mention dey give me ehn... I have to involve my pen and paper in the matter...

Please, let me continue with my "individual mention" na...
Bikonu... cry cry cry

No individual mentions bikonu...sorry for us & this thread before seun pursue us comot kiss

mitchyy:

Your teamies are those who are due in same month as you are. Watch out for them. The captain will add you to the next roll call.

Dues are e-gifts that are sent to our accountant general aka senior mama Zaynie. It can either be in the form of dollars, tomatoes, rice or fuel.

Pls add garri to the list.....Garri is gradually turning to gold as a basket now sells for #700 here embarassed

cc : nifeseun

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
christybabe:
@ Fortius and dexterush, i will do that today mbok, I can't come and starve my baby becos of EBF. His cries are too much Thanks ojare. Abeg Nan1 and formula are different Abi.

My dear, Ebf is not for everyone and it doesn't make you less of a mother.

That is how a friend starved her baby till he weighed 2.2kg at two months all because she wanted ebf by fire by force.

Give him formula if that is what he needs. You might even end up doing ebf when your milk starts flowing very well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by confistified(m): 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
mitchyy:

Baby is doing great. Hope you're fine sis?
lols am a guy nd am fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
confistified:
lols am a guy nd am fine

Oh sorry jare. Didn't check the gender in your moniker cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
mitchyy:

Yes o. Be like say i go borrow somebody bweast join my own because my bweast don tire.

Na two-fighting na wake me up this night o. The parents of those two unruly kids are having it hot right now. The wife says the marriage is over. I feel so terrible about it.

The devil is fighting really hard to destroy peaceful homes. Please let's never relent in prayer. May Jehovah protect our families cry

Ehyah!may God speak peace into d home..o ga o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by confistified(m): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
mitchyy:

Oh sorry jare. Didn't check the gender in your moniker cheesy
lols say me hi to boss zee.... goodnight
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by creamchiccb(f): 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
Yello everyone!jes popin in to say hello nd wish d waddling mamas safe delivery!esp my teamies'July'tho I ported to June...Enkay nd Mitchyy hws d motherhood ministry?enof less slip @ nyt!my prince sleeps all day nd stay awake @ nyt!not easy ooo!but am enjoyin evrybit of bin a mother!lols

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by branhampaul: 12:47am On Jul 18, 2016
ahnie:
yes
Okay, What About Entertainment In Asaba? Music?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 1:26am On Jul 18, 2016
limsycutey:
One day I was even angry and said maybe I will start wearing iro and buba when I'm going Lol. grin

Lolz no wear iro and buba oh,Dh say small body no be sickness ,that I shud rock it while it last,guess I will jare,I can claim any age I want,I fit decide to be 18 tmoa nothing does me cool

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 1:28am On Jul 18, 2016
Omojudy:

Make we add body come divide by two?

Oya oya smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 1:37am On Jul 18, 2016
Make I find trouble small...

Remaining July mamas be like

Esp Fortuis tongue

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 2:16am On Jul 18, 2016
Hmm ,its like am the only one on duty this night angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 2:56am On Jul 18, 2016
zimunachimdi:

My sister,i cant stop laughing,next time,abeg put me for usher. How is diamond?
Diamond is blessed, kisses to u and urs,no come late next time ooo cos you go dey for choir, na soon to drop mamas nai dey do usher
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AwesomeGodIAv: 3:04am On Jul 18, 2016
Favouredmom:

Madam hope you are fine? We haven't seen your brake light

Thanks mummy. Na work ooo. Though, I do catch up.

Thanks .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 3:05am On Jul 18, 2016
mitchyy:

*tongue out*
no. mind this woman,oya put the cement here,wat are you waiting for, start the digging, where that ab*oki carry the gate dey go,*shouts out loud like market woman, abo*ki heyyyy,mallam,fulani,heyyyy na here oooo,*starts chasing him and shouting.
we must construct this gate today.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 3:11am On Jul 18, 2016
mitchyy:

I still dey owe them better slap. Nor worry, e never end. Lol
haaaaaa,dis long awaited slap,abeg no use slap kee pesin pikin oooo,just create the boundary, and make dem know say anty mitchyy is now mummy Hansel

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 3:17am On Jul 18, 2016
mitchyy:

My dear, Ebf is not for everyone and it doesn't make you less of a mother.

That is how a friend starved her baby till he weighed 2.2kg at two months all because she wanted ebf by fire by force.

Give him formula if that is what he needs. You might even end up doing ebf when your milk starts flowing very well.
my Diamond wey dey drink NAN that time and i was afraid he might not like brezz milk,now if you give am anything inside feeding bottle, you are on your own ooo,cos he go just put the teeth for one side of e mouth just dey look you,or refuse to open his mouth entirely.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 3:24am On Jul 18, 2016
ok Diamond yaff sleep, good night mamas see ya in 2hrs time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 4:46am On Jul 18, 2016
melly245:

Diamond is blessed, kisses to u and urs,no come late next time ooo cos you go dey for choir, na soon to drop mamas nai dey do usher
hahahaha.ua right, Someone like fortius go fit the usher ministry wella.lol
Good to know diamond is great. Loads to kisses to her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by christybabe(f): 4:56am On Jul 18, 2016
@ Fortius dear, you need to see how my baby slept yesterday after feeding him with formulae, he was so calm and peaceful and am very happy.. he woke up by 3:am this morning and after feeding him he has slept off again; am just waiting to gi ve him his antibiotics drug by 5:am.

@ Mitchy, I can't come and kill myself because of EBF. I really love it, but breastmilk refuse to come for now. My baby was breathing through his stomache, my mum came ysterday and she shout, my mate too.

My baby weighed 4.5kg at birth, so if you see the way he eats sef eh, you go wonder who teach am. Pikin wey head give me tear . Looking at him gives me joy.
Thanks mama's for oppening my eyes.

Una good morning. *Off to give Baby Bryan his drug, is almost 5:am on the dot.*

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fvine: 5:34am On Jul 18, 2016
AlphaHandMaiden:

I will try and keep it brief this time ...... if i can! grin

Ok! I have failed..... this will be another long post.... apologies in advance.

So there you have it! my nappy stash.

Hope this helps.
Thanks so very much. Am glad you couldn't keep it brief and extra glad you failed and made a long detailed post out of it. Believe me I can read a whole book on Cloth Diapers, lol. That's how addicted I am even though I haven't started CDing at all. I appreciate your taking out time to do this. I've saved to my mail box for future reference. I also like that yours is UK. I've only be seeing mostly US reviews and Cloth Diapers Moms online. I didn't know that Cloth Diaper is also readily available in the UK. Now I have options. Thanks again. I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.