Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (1999) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8203454 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
zaynie:
Congrats Julie.best.
May your child always make you happy and proud. Amin

HWA Tipsy.jules, I wish you both a lifetime of bliss. Amin

PresV.a.. . Dem don't answer your question o.

All those people planning party...no put hope for this my dues o angry

[size=4pt]see spoiling of show embarassed just wen I say make I call you to bring money for the gala and lacasera cry is not fair nah [/size]

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Zaynie shocked beht dues are for rainy days like this nah Oya just bring 50% of total, some Cooking gas nd tomatoes dazzol angry

Liftedhands just call ya amount, it has been settled cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
princessKF:

If you knw his weak point, play with him... don't tell him you want to kpekus, just touch all his buttons, remind him of all you both did before you got pregnant, while you are talking keep touching, his tom will erect... don't rush him, take your time, since ur libido is back you Can sit on him and use your hand to insert his tom into ur jajaina.....the next thing you will hear is 'yeeeeesh'. grin grin
I yaff see something ohh kikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Congrazs juliebest....God bless n kip him in jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
HWA tipsyjules. God bless ur home n many more years of celebration. Are u still in abj?

Congrats juliebest. God bless ur lo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
tyconcepts you sure say you never pass me for road? Lol. na central hospital you go?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
@Ammy5565,welcome teamie,happy bumping. Tipysjules HWA,May God continue to bless your home. Congratz to juliebest and oda mamas who has given birth,May your los always make you proud. @princesskf,i throw wey cap for you ;Dbaddest oloyun. @sugh sorry abt your mum,may her soul rest in peace.plz take hrt dear. @all house,enjoy your wkend. #Teamdecemberforsupernaturaldelivery#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcanebaby: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Thank you so much mamas for your kind words of wisdom. You don't know how much I appreciate you guys. I'm not too good with mentions and I don't want to spam the pages. At liftedhands, I'm currently at my aunt s place to cool off and put things in perspective hope it works.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcanebaby: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Thank you so much mamas for your kind words of wisdom. You don't know how much I appreciate you guys. I'm not too good with mentions and I don't want to spam the pages. At liftedhands, I'm currently at my aunt s place to cool off and put things in perspective hope it works. Going back to read the pages. God bless you all!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
nifeseun:

shocked shocked ahhh u re spoiling innocent person here o shocked me that am just 10... what is yeeeeesh winktell me ma

Lol... yeeesh is the sound made when Mr Tom find his way into Mrs jajaina. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
JUMAYIN:
hmmm my teamie is a baddo chai!!! Learnt from dese though, lol@his buttons,mumu buttons u mean? Baddo oloyun.

Yes mummy, u got, "mumu buttons" grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
tyconcepts:
Happy anniversary Tipsyjules.....You guys look cut from same piece of cloth kiss

Congrats Juliebest.....We await your BS. kiss kiss kiss to your son.

PrincessKF is Korrupt embarassed Am watching you on 100D

Meanwhile I saw a mama with a cute baby boy Nairalanding at the health center on Wednesday when I went for Mofe's vaccine. I can swear she was on this thread o! But I no ask.

Mamas in Delta state (Warri) make connect...I no wan waka pass una for road without knowing wink

Mummy pls i'm sorry, I won't do that again #innocentface

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Iyabetajos:

I yaff see something ohh kikikiki

grin grin grin mummy please Close your eyes ohhhh. cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Jennifer89:
tyconcepts you sure say you never pass me for road? Lol. na central hospital you go?

Yes na central I go o! Na there you dey u?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 7:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
tyconcepts:

Yes na central I go o! Na there you dey u?
u know wan gyne called Doctor Okoro? i be warri mama o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EneJeta: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
HWA anniversary Tipsyjules. Wishing u marital bliss

Mama juliebest, congrats on the arrival of BBB. May he bring blessings to ur home

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
nggie:
HWA tipsyjules. God bless ur home n many more years of celebration. Are u still in abj? Thanks dear.am still in abuja o.will be coming back 1st week.I will try and see you because we are relocating to abuja very soon.

Congrats juliebest. God bless ur lo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=tipsyjules post=47823719][/quote]
Ok dear. No wahala..keep enjoying ur stay. grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Im just depressed, My DH is just indifferent and displaying nonchallant attitude, he already has the mindset that i will miscarry as usual cry, i want mommas to join their faith with mine that the devil will be put to shame this time.Im just in tears

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
MBER
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
Liftedhands:

[size=4pt]see spoiling of show embarassed just wen I say make I call you to bring money for the gala and lacasera cry is not fair nah [/size]

Stop riding bicycle on Atlantic ocean.....that money is for serious official issues only. angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
airforcewife:
Zaynie shocked beht dues are for rainy days like this nah Oya just bring 50% of total, some Cooking gas nd tomatoes dazzol angry

Liftedhands just call ya amount, it has been settled cheesy

Which rainy day? angry
You're just looking for ways to embezzle funds.... tongue

Fabmummy, she will be fine by the Grace of God. She and her baby will make it to the finish line in good health. Amin.

Olamitie, he is human try to understand. That might his own way of protecting his heart. You will surely carry to term and delivery a healthy child with ease. Amin.

Sugarcanebaby, sometimes pregnancy makes us feel too much. It's the hormones. Not all men can try tobcope with preggies o. Try to hold off from making any drastic decisions till after the baby.
I wish you luck.
And while you are at your sister's, refrain from misbehaving from afar or asking your sister to fight your battles cos if you go back house, na only you o.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fearless07(f): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ma'am olamitie, may the hand of God be upon you and may his healing cause this baby to stay. I decree that miscarriage shall be far from you. IJN, Amen. @ ma'am Fabmummy, God is still in the business of performing miracles. I pray for quick recovery for your sis, IJN, Amen.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
olamitie:
Im just depressed, My DH is just indifferent and displaying nonchallant attitude, he already has the mindset that i will miscarry as usual cry, i want mommas to join their faith with mine that the devil will be put to shame this time.Im just in tears

Miscarry? God forbid for that to happen again. Wipe your tear, stay positive sis and don't be depressed. Dont let yourself break down over his attitude. Its what the devil wants.
Distract yourself by doing things you love or watch movies laced with comedy. Anything to get you to stop thinking and make you relaxed. Our prayers are with you!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
@Liftedhands
@ Ada243
@ AlphaHandMaiden

Thanx mamas for ur reply. I have done 4 scans so far so guess I have to be careful now.

About the perennial still don't understand so maybe I'll download some youtube videos.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maureensylvia(f): 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
zaynie:

Stop riding bicycle on Atlantic ocean.....that money is for serious official issues only. angry

which kain official issues u dey talk sef , dis one dey official kwa ....abi u want make we form Coup d'état

abeg sama us the money we need to Start buying things, the earlier the better

liftedhands how u c am?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by happytemi: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
zaynie:

Like what and what our accountant?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hello mamas nd papas..'Bae' made her swaggalicious entry at 7.45pm dis evening thru VD after 2hrs short labour wt shinkini tearsgrin,thanks for being
gud sisters,friends,family to us.
cc zaynie.lovinam.Towerofgrace.mitchyy.enkaydewdrop nd all my sisters here,jst knw dat as God made mine easier,it will end in praise for every waddling mamas nd cnt wait for portin frm ttc thread..adupe oo.BS later cuz lucas don finis my phone..***dancing azonto wt my bum..bump don disfarahan***

l

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by roseval(f): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
olamitie:
affliction shall not rise the second time, you shall carry dis baby to term in Jesus name Amen

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Fortius:
Hello mamas nd papas..'Bae' made her swaggalicious entry at 7.30pm dis evening thru VD after 2hrs short labour wt shinkini tearsgrin,thanks for being
cc zaynie.lovinam.Towerofgrace.mitchyy.enkaydewdrop nd all my sisters here,jst knw dat as God made mine easier,it will end in praise for every waddling mamas nd cnt wait for portin frm ttc thread..adupe oo.BS later cuz lucas don finis my phone..***dancing azonto wt my bum..bump don disfarahan***

l
wow! congrats mammy, welcome to the world bae. abeg I cant wait to read ur BS ooooo, 2hrs of labour, I tap into thjs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babylove01: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Fortius:
Hello mamas nd papas..'Bae' made her swaggalicious entry at 7.30pm dis evening thru VD after 2hrs short labour wt shinkini tearsgrin,thanks for being
We thank the God Lord for safe delivery. May she continually bring u joy and happiness
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Fortius:

To God be the glory! Congrats on the little one..Olorun a wo oh

l

(1) (2) (3) ... (1996) (1997) (1998) (1999) (2000) (2001) (2002) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.