Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151276 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
@Amjane, pele. Each day dat passes brings u closer to ur EDD.
Mamas, let's start posting prayers frm 9pm to 12midnyt. If u go to bed b4 9pm, u can post urs b4 u sleep.
@LaRoyalhighness, ow body? U neva recover frm tsunami? Lol.Ope u re good tho
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
LyndaRoyce: Phun, I may forgive.... But the friendship is OVER!
Wot happens to d marriage- will it b over too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phunmielomo(f): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2014
Lynda u MAY forgive abi?my dear it is hard oh.even if you forgive to forget na war oh.dh wnt b trusted again to even continue friendship wit ur oda friends go hard cos u wnt want dem to come to ur aos.u wnt want to introduce any of ur friends to dh again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2014
Phunmie, I'm not sure I can forgive oooo. Even if I do, I don't ever want to see her dirty ass around my home again. In short make she just scram 4 dz continent.

@d children and music. I tink we can just set gud examples by not listenin to doz music dat doesn't av good lyrics or dancing doz crazy dteps in dr presence. Bsyds dey shud be restricted to outings n only go to responsible gatherings. Teach your child in d wAy of d lord.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Preshila(f): 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Our help is in the name of the Lord who made heaven and earth. May he look down to us from Zion his dwelling place and answer us all our petitions according to his will through Christ our Lord, Amen!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
phunmielomo: Here is a Question for U!!! Can U forgive a friend dat Slept wit Ur Hubby? Accepted, U can forgive dem, Can U be Friends wit dem ever again??
forgive yessssssss
friends again nevaaaaaa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2014
AmJane: Amen to all the prayers. Please when will this morning sickness stop? I have suffered no be small. They call it ms but to me, it's 24/7 sickness. Nothing enters my mouth without finding route of exit. Am just tired but what will I do? I must keep holding on cos of the life God is bringing forth through me. Please put me in your prayers. Love y'all.
You must keep holding on dear for the joy of motherhood has merely started in your life. As for the nausea,after eating you should chew gum,bitterkola or anything chewable you feel would prevent you from vomitting(chewing gum works for me). And also take lucozade as lovinam suggested,it helps regain lost strength.
It's well with you! You shall carry to term.

Tchiwinnie, the marraige won't be over yet BUT it will be standing on a single foot! For a man to have a sexual relationship with his wife's friend shows he can't control his sex;ual urge and also it portray an ABSOLOUTE DISREGARD and DEMINISHED LOVE/AFFECTION for his wife.....basically the above two in huge caps are the bedrock of every union and being tampered might lead to the downfall of that marraige. Not every woman would endure after such deplorable act.
I mayn't terminate our relationship, but I'll make sure his conscience torture him to repentance(that's if he will), but if he doesn't,he'd better be packing up his belongings to meet his numerous concubines unless he wants to be thrown out with nothing.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2014
Everlasting father.. we tank you for all d love and goodness towards us and our family.

Lord we plead for forgiveness of our sins..pls hav mercies..

favour Everywomen in favour room right now.....those that re warmin up pls keep and bless them...honour your words in our lives.

the children u ve given to us...pls keep and protect them...from all the plans of the devourer....bless and keep them.

Our Dhs we commit them into ur hands...make them great and to be goodhusbands....bless the fruits of their hands...give them more wisdom and the knowledge of ur word..

The women look for the fruit of the womb....pls bless them..

For some of us looking for a job/a better job...may God grant us all our desires.

our steping ouut and comin in...we cover with the blood of Jesus Christ..

my Lord and my God...tanks for answering my prayers in Jesus Name Amen

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2014
Amen preshila; amen chifreke
May God answer our prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
Amen,amen,amen to all our prayers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 12:40am On Jul 12, 2014
Everlasting King of Glory,we give you thanks for our lives. For good health,wonderful dh, beautiful and handsome children,great family. We thank you Lord for all you'v done for us,for all you are doing in our lives and all you are going to do,we say may all Glory be yours in Jesus name,amen. Father we pray for those ttcing,grant them their heart desires. For our preggy sisters,give them a stress-free 9 months and may the deliver like the hebrew women. Father your gifts addeth no sorrow,so these children that you've given us will add no sorrow to our lives,we pray. They wil continually bring us joy Lord. Provide us,the parents, with all the necessary resources needed to train them up very well so that at the end all the glory wil be yours and happiness wil be ours. We make our prayers thru Jesus Christ our Lord,AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 12, 2014
phunmielomo:

grandma rukemi,i never knew u were dis old oh. wink

Yes o. Na God o. You will also reach there one day. *wink*

Chifreke. Hehehehehe. Wetin i do?

tchiwinnie. there is a boy in my neighbourhood. He's 20 in d university. He has a girlfriend the parents are aware of. Long story short, he got the gf pregnant. And the wealthy parents got them married cos of shame. I am sure if d boy had told them he wanted to get married, the would have not agreed. Now dem marry them by force

Opeoluwa. just like yesterday. We bless God. kisses to her for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2014
Hello mama"s. I'm actualy nt a regular visitor here but I was actually intrested in d topic on childraising in dis world filled with imorality. Sex exducation is vry imptant. Its gd to start telling dem @ dia adolesence age. Here is a link dat sheds more light on it. http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/wp20110201/moral-values-children/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 8:25am On Jul 12, 2014
Thank u Father for d gift of life, thank u for a new day, thank u for every family represented here.
Lord we pray for peace in our homes. We commit our husbands into ur care, dear Lord pls shield dem frm every stranewoman/home breaker,IJN. May they love, cherish and honour us IJN. As d leaders of d home may they lead us well, help them to make d ryt decisions,IJN.
Father help us to b great wives and exemplary mothers, renew our strenght every day. Help us to build our homes as d bible says that a wise woman builds her home.IJN Amen. Thank u Lord because u hear us wen we pray, in jesus mighty name I pray, amen!

(Sorry I m posting late)

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 8:28am On Jul 12, 2014
Rukemi291:

tchiwinnie. there is a boy in my neighbourhood. He's 20 in d university. He has a girlfriend the parents are aware of. Long story short, he got the gf pregnant. And the wealthy parents got them married cos of shame. I am sure if d boy had told them he wanted to get married, the would have not agreed. Now dem marry them by force
From dis example, it appears wot d boy wanted @ dat stage was sex, and that isn't d foundation of marriage. U can't tell ur son to marry @ 20, just so dat he cld hv d license to hv sex. There re oda things to consider
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2014
phunmielomo: Here is a Question for U!!! Can U forgive a friend dat Slept wit Ur Hubby? Accepted, U can forgive dem, Can U be Friends wit dem ever again??

NEVER can i be friends with her again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2014
amjane, after 1st trimester.
its well with u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2014
tchiwinnie: From dis example, it appears wot d boy wanted @ dat stage was sex, and that isn't d foundation of marriage. U can't tell ur son to marry @ 20, just so dat he cld hv d license to hv sex. There re oda things to consider
i think the age shouldnt be our point of call. it should be their maturity. some 20 yr old are more matured
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2014
tchiwinnie: @Amjane, pele. Each day dat passes brings u closer to ur EDD.
Mamas, let's start posting prayers frm 9pm to 12midnyt. If u go to bed b4 9pm, u can post urs b4 u sleep.
@LaRoyalhighness, ow body? U neva recover frm tsunami? Lol.Ope u re good tho
I dey oo my sister... Yea.. I am blessed. You? and my cutie?... I actually left this thread, but when I saw my moniker being mentioned here, I decided to read up... I am glad I did... Its really educating in here. Thanks for the mention. I am back here now. Kudos to you all for keeping this thread alive.

@everyone! Happy weekend people.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2014
Hello mamas, I ve been a silent follower before I got married but just waiting for the day to come b4 I officially join all my senior mamas. I'm 11wks gone now. Please wen will this first trimester stop o cos the pain and stress of this 24/7 sickness has really dealt with me. I hope it will be over in 12weeks? Also,the saliva thing is just a big nut to crack. Nothing is working for me as regard that. I don tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2014
beedam: Hello mamas, I ve been a silent follower before I got married but just waiting for the day to come b4 I officially join all my senior mamas. I'm 11wks gone now. Please wen will this first trimester stop o cos the pain and stress of this 24/7 sickness has really dealt with me. I hope it will be over in 12weeks? Also,the saliva thing is just a big nut to crack. Nothing is working for me as regard that. I don tire
Kpele! Yea hopefully 12weeks.....
It's well dear.
By His grace, you shall carry to term.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2014
Is it proper to give a kid (from primary to secondary) money to buy snacks for themselves during lunch time in school. wink wink wink wink

Is it proper for kids from 5yrs to 13yrs to hav their own money they can spend at will... smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2014
dhabeautyjas:
i think the age shouldnt be our point of call. it should be their maturity. some 20 yr old are more matured
I agree dat age does not always mean maturity, and shldnt b d emphasis.But I stll think 20yrs is too early for a GUY to get married. There some things dat shld just come wt tym. For a girl, I might agree, but for a GUY??I disagree
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: I dey oo my sister... Yea.. I am blessed. You? and my cutie?... I actually left this thread, but when I saw my moniker being mentioned here, I decided to read up... I am glad I did... Its really educating in here. Thanks for the mention. I am back here now. Kudos to you all for keeping this thread alive.

@everyone! Happy weekend people.
I m gud too, thanks. Welcome back abeg.Pls do pop in to make ur own contributions as we learn everyday, no leave again o.Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zemaye: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2014
wow
I hail all d mamaz in d house.I nor fit mention names una too plenty. but I welcome myself to this lovely thread as a momma to a 14 weeks old sugar boy.
moderators in d has over to una mk una trow d welcomed parry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2014
beedam: Hello mamas, I ve been a silent follower before I got married but just waiting for the day to come b4 I officially join all my senior mamas. I'm 11wks gone now. Please wen will this first trimester stop o cos the pain and stress of this 24/7 sickness has really dealt with me. I hope it will be over in 12weeks? Also,the saliva thing is just a big nut to crack. Nothing is working for me as regard that. I don tire
welcome dear! Abeg no tire o, let d joy/anticipation dat one day u ll carry ur bundle of joy keep u. Hv u tried ice chips/crackers for d saliva?It works for some pple. BTW, dis ur moniker resemble beevan own o, I think say beev don change moniker again.Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zemaye: 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
chifreke: Is it proper to give a kid (from primary to secondary) money to buy snacks for themselves during lunch time in school. wink wink wink wink

Is it proper for kids from 5yrs to 13yrs to hav their own money they can spend at will... smiley smiley smiley smiley

Na u go determine wed a e proper or nyt me o. I go pack proper lunch box for you no kudi
but my own mama of blessed memory give us money she say mk dem no put winch for our food.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2014
LyndaRoyce:
Kpele! Yea hopefully 12weeks.....
It's well dear.
By His grace, you shall carry to term.
amen o. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2014
tchiwinnie: welcome dear! Abeg no tire o, let d joy/anticipation dat one day u ll carry ur bundle of joy keep u. Hv u tried ice chips/crackers for d saliva?It works for some pple. BTW, dis ur moniker resemble beevan own o, I think say beev don change moniker again.Lol
. Thanks. My own problems is that anything that stops the saliva will make me vomit in few minutes. The saliva are really telling me that they must come out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opeoluwa2(f): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hello mamas,
Thanks Rukemi. How is everyone doing?
Beedam,you are welcome do carry to term.
Pls where is opeolukoya2, hope u and baby are good
Kisses to our Lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eobananya: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2014
How You Can Prevent Preterm Labour and Preterm Rupture of Membrane

After my experience, I had to do a lot of research and came up with these preventive measures below. Some doctors do not have time for research and follow normal routine check and drugs for every woman. But you are the one that need the baby so you have to speak up, it is she that wears the shoe that knows where it hurts so guide your blessings(pregnancy) jealously. trust me with these measures you would not have issue. Get the full list at http://derasblog.com/2014/07/how-you-can-prevent-preterm-labour-and-preterm-rupture-of-membrane/

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
zooming vickilafab i missed u dear!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.