Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8132909 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
bumytebaby: I Am in my 39 weeks of pregnancy,av been feeling some Braxton hicks contractions with some vaginal discharges dt looks lyk mucous although without blood stain. Pls doc, is d discharge normal n hw soon shld I be xpecting ma baby cos I can't wait 2 carry him or her in my arms.
pls pack ur bags o. D blood stained mucus(show) will come anytime frm nw. Awaiting ur birth story
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Archildao: 12:44am On Jul 15, 2014
dhabeautyjas:

so many strange things are attached to pregnancy, have you tried seeing a gyne? if you can't do most work, its time your dh steps in to help or get someone to stay with you for the main time. its well with you sweetie.
by the time you carry the sweet lo, you will not remember the pain again wink

Thanks dear!i'm away in school trying to round off my postgraduate program.There is really know one around to help.But dh has been helpful whenever we are together.I learnt the pains will stop when my little one comes cheesy.The only way i bear the pain is envisioning the face of my lil cutie.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by allureo: 12:58am On Jul 15, 2014
Please house!i need a high risk doctor on the Island(ikoyi-lekki,) or even surulere/yaba.i have had 2 miscarriages in 18months,my BP goes high when am pregnant.I nid a very good gyneo.txs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 5:58am On Jul 15, 2014
Oya mamas in d house pls show ur face n answer all the questions being asked.

@allureo, dnt av an idea but I'm sure som1 here wud answer ur questn soonest.

At all to A to Z mama's, goodmorning. Ladies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zemaye: 6:59am On Jul 15, 2014
mommaz I hail una
how vigil naw
on a light and happy note
my lil one done dey do twice only feeding @ nyt.
so NYC a thing.
make una enjoy una day o!
dhabeautyjas eshe gan.:-D
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:59am On Jul 15, 2014
Yes Boss grin .. kiss
tchiwinnie: I m gud too, thanks. Welcome back abeg.Pls do pop in to make ur own contributions as we learn everyday, no leave again o.Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2014
Rolling out the drums.. welcome Ma'm.
zemaye: wow
I hail all d mamaz in d house.I nor fit mention names una too plenty. but I welcome myself to this lovely thread as a momma to a 14 weeks old sugar boy.
moderators in d has over to una mk una trow d welcomed parry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beckytunde(f): 8:20am On Jul 15, 2014
lovinam: So I no follow abi? Wait I de come. Your punishment go heavey. U no de fear face.

@Beckytunde wia u dey o

Welcome new mamas. No worry very soon I go get plenty time to jon the convo here. Una well done. E hugs to al

i dey here oooooooo...thanks...aw u n urs?..neva recover frm d tsunami wey....hit...us......see all dos beautiful pages just waka go...ehn....d thing just kill morale.
all my beautiful mamas aw una dey
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 8:31am On Jul 15, 2014
If it has not been the Lord who was on our side....cheiiiiiii where would we have been? take some minutes and look back, see reasons to tell God..
Eshe
nagode
miyetti
sosongo
imella
Tank U.....

Heavenly fathet we say tank u for all u hav done....the ones u re doing right now...the ones yet to be done.....Tank U

have a lovly day....mamas

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2014
babe01: good morning to all the beautiful mothers in the house. @favored gal, how is baby doing, @udoka, how is nani doing. its been awhile o and hope everyone is doing good.

Fine thanks. You should be counting down by now right? I wish you safe delivery in Jesus name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 8:48am On Jul 15, 2014
Archildao: Hello mamas in the house!I'm in my second trimester,i have been feeling this excrutiating pains in my hands,most especialy my fingers.It is so severe that i cannot clench my fist.The pains in my thumbs is even the worst.Please any one in the house that has experienced such should advice me on how to make the pains subside because it is affecting my daily chores since there is no chores that doesn't involve the use of my hands.Thanks mamas!

It's either de quervian's syndrome or carpal tunnel. Google both and read up. It goes away after birth or after b.feeding.

I'm three months post birth and mine has eased a little but it's still there. Fingers crossed that it will stop when I stop nursing
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 9:46am On Jul 15, 2014
allureo: Please house!i need a high risk doctor on the Island(ikoyi-lekki,) or even surulere/yaba.i have had 2 miscarriages in 18months,my BP goes high when am pregnant.I nid a very good gyneo.txs

Mamaabike shld b able 2 ans dis i tink. its up r alley.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2014
finally, am unblocked. wetin i do spambolt? anyways good morning virginia mamas.

Archildao, ok dear, All the best in your programme, ur baby is starting school from postgraduate level, na senior baby o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2014
tchiwinnie: I agree dat age does not always mean maturity, and shldnt b d emphasis.But I stll think 20yrs is too early for a GUY to get married. There some things dat shld just come wt tym. For a girl, I might agree, but for a GUY??I disagree

really for a guy, 20 is too young and i may not advise such, no matter how matured he claims to be, he is still a kid at that age but for my daughter, 20 is ok if she is ready, will only give her the essentials needed and pray for her to be successful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fnor: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2014
dhabeautyjas:
True talk dear
Hello mamas from A to Z
really for a guy, 20 is too young and i may not advise such, no matter how matured he claims to be, he is still a kid at that age but for my daughter, 20 is ok if she is ready, will only give her the essentials needed and pray for her to be successful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by customised87: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2014
Hello mamas in the house,been an ardent reader of this thread though never used to contribute and I must admit that I ve really learnt a lot. I am in my 8th week of pregnancy and I ve lost my appetite since week 5,cant just eat much even though I didn't throw up much n ve really lost weight. However, with this 8th week mark,i ve just been throwing up the little that I eat. What can I do to help this situation, I even throw up juice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
dhabeautyjas:

you shall deliver safely insha Allah, hope your luggages are well arranged and ur dh is getting ready to zoom u to the hospital. we await your birth story.

you are welcome dear.

Amjane,, good to know you are better, pele.

so many strange things are attached to pregnancy, have you tried seeing a gyne? if you can't do most work, its time your dh steps in to help or get someone to stay with you for the main time. its well with you sweetie.
by the time you carry the sweet lo, you will not remember the pain again wink

just try different food items, i know one will definitely stay. try peppery food and reduce oil or abstain from vegetable oil for now.

happy birthday to little imurboss.Long life and prosperity, may she live to fulfill her destiny.

Thanks Dhabeautyjas,God bless u plenti plenti grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by moonberry: 12:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
Happy day to all mamas in the house,I am 5weeks preg,it my first and it hasn't been easy @ all from being feverish to throwing up, loss of appetite too !menh I tire o! I need your advice please mamas.
1) Can you please prescribe any safe body cream that I can use, ever since I had an accident I stopped using cream that was long bfr I became pregnant but now my skin too dry,but am afraid cos I don't want to anything to happen my baby.
2) Is it safe for me to travel,cos a nurse told me not to travel during this period, its really important.Thanks for taking time to read my long essay. waitn in anticipation for ur reply.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2014
ahh cutiez and LovinaM... i insist not to greet C and L.... until......
Lyndaroyce.... i swear, i sight u.

Abeg, mamas, i know this is not the technology section but pls, who has the latest watsapp version? i have been trying to upgrade/update mine since two days now. The network is so terrible that it cannot electrocute an ant. I miss sending pix to my mum.

moonberry, Use vaseline/ori/shea butter oil, it can never fail u....

And about travelling, where are u travelling to? do u have threatened pregnancy? how important is d journey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Archildao: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
dhabeautyjas: finally, am unblocked. wetin i do spambolt? anyways good morning virginia mamas.

Archildao, ok dear, All the best in your programme, ur baby is starting school from postgraduate level, na senior baby o
no be small thing o.Baby follow me do project cheesy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Archildao: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2014
Rukemi291: ahh cutiez and LovinaM... i insist not to greet C and L.... until......

Abeg, mamas, i know this is not the technology section but pls, who has the latest watsapp version? i have been trying to upgrade/update mine since two days now. The network is so terrible that it cannot electrocute an ant. I miss sending pix to my mum.
try upgrading it in the early hours of the morning,or late at night.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hello ladies!
Halura and amjane hope u guys saw my reply @family section fun room....
Rukemi, I zoom u dear! U really caught me.
A-z mamas I greet.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by moonberry: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2014

And about travelling, where are u travelling to? do u have threatened pregnancy? how important is d journey?[/quote]

Thanks ma, am travelling to lagos am in jos going for an important seminar and I don't want to miss it, I feel healthy aside from d early pregnancy symptoms that I am having.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2014
My dear if your doc says don't move, heen stand like a statue o! Its all for your safety and baby's too. Seminars will always come and go. Well if you feel you can handle the stress oya o. I know jos to lag is quite a distance, by air sef its still uncomfortable. Be guided

moonberry: moonberry, Use vaseline/ori/shea butter oil, it can never fail u....

And about travelling, where are u travelling to? do u have threatened pregnancy? how important is d journey?

Thanks ma, am travelling to lagos am in jos going for an important seminar and I don't want to miss it, I feel healthy aside from d early pregnancy symptoms that I am having.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
Abeg o. Anyone experiencing challenge in typing on nr? My letters don't pop when they should. Its slow! Since I joined na so
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2014
Mamas in the house, no one has responded concerning the pain I feel in my left arm.its as if the bone is broken inside. The pain keeps moving from upper arm to lower arm. Despite rubbing with different ointments,it still refuse to go. Has anyone experience this before? Thanks to you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2014
Just try and see a doctor, i did not experience that so i can't really say anything, but i know it will go it may just be part of your pregnancy experience, sorry dear it will get better.
@moonberry, please it is good to take the doctors advice to avoid stories that touch, another serminar will come
beedam: Mamas in the house, no one has responded concerning the pain I feel in my left arm.its as if the bone is broken inside. The pain keeps moving from upper arm to lower arm. Despite rubbing with different ointments,it still refuse to go. Has anyone experience this before? Thanks to you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 10:13pm On Jul 15, 2014
Rukemi291: ahh cutiez and LovinaM... i insist not to greet C and L.... until......

even if we have it and send to u, u still need to download it so.sorry to u.

moonberry abeg listen to ur doc o.

beedam, didnt experiwnce such o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
Archildao:
try upgrading it in the early hours of the morning,or late at night.

thank u o Achilles hills. i did yesterday o. I was so disappointed. the network is d worst in history. I feel like destroying their masts.

moonberry abi na sunapple...: cheesy. Just weigh the options though. God guide u right. Safe journey if u come to Lag.
But if u don't, remember there are still many more to attend.

lovinam. Go and throw away your fone and buy Sagem myx5... hehehehe.

lady with the painful arm. take calcium. u r lucky its not ur tooth.

d lady with the teeth issue. have u seen a dentist? how far now?

dhabeauty. I will keep on trying. thanks

chifreke. Have our twins arrived?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 7:16am On Jul 16, 2014
Good morning Pushing Mamas
It's a beautiful day. Just a simple pray to warm our hearts

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by skimpychick(f): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2014
Good morning mamas. Hope we had a wondertful nite. @Dunni thanks for d prayers. @ sis chifreke wats up. @all mamas God bless us all today
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiez2: 8:01am On Jul 16, 2014
Lord we bless u for seeing another beautiful day with our lo's ,husband's,and our families we can't thanku enough but in our little way we say thanku from the bottom of our hearts we love u lord.morning a to z mums

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (6955) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.