Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8155007 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
mitchyy:

Thanks sis. Yes i did exactly as i was instructed. I think its because i was always lying down on my side at night to breastfeed. That is the part opened. Cc @enkaydewdrop

I'm very sure lifting of buckets, stressing myself with some housework and carrying my baby for long, while standing, caused my own incision site and Tommy to start aching me... And it came with some fever too...
I just rested and took pcm, and I feel a lot better, though the pain is still there...

Sorry babe... Please, rest well oh...

OnxyGem10...
Sis, please, go back to the hospital... I don't like the way you described your own pain oh...
It doesn't sound nice at all...
Ndo Nne...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
@fortius, I'm so sorry this is coming late. Congrats on the birth of ur princess and d easy peasy labour. Wow! Just read ur bs, I think another mama posted it that's how I saw it. Congrats once again darling.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
Abeg o.....wey tatacherie and missmalachi... Me sef will start PM-ing mamas for their numbers o. Lemme start sef.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mompurity2: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
Omojudy:

What kind of scan was this ma? 4d?
it was d normal 2D scan, But in a vry gud scan lab and an experienced sonologist.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mamas that have bought and are using or even the seller of post partum belts for CSection, how do you get the size to buy? Im buying online and quite confused. Pre-pregnancy I was a size medium, how do I know what size to buy?

Teamseptember4supernatutaldelivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
zimunachimdi:

ua funny oo,thanks dear,btw,na him oo

How boy go get dat kind cheek n me go get bone God I'm sure u r watching... ur boy z cutee dear.mur grease to ur elbow
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
RashMe:

hailings to all sexy mamas and handsome babas in d house, i greet una. yes yes, i know its been a long time, actually i do pop in once in a while to check on d family, d rate at which d thread runs i dont think i can be up to date. To be a single mom no be moinmoin, thank God for d continued grace sha.....

Anyways I miss all of una, especially dis due collector mama, ma'am zaynie, tyconcepts, cherrymum1, kaffy4bill, helovesme, ahnie, stadora deezou, am sorry if I didn't mention ur name.

for d new mamas, lemme do small intro, na me b dis group amiable publist, announcer, pro Rashme iya small alhaja Ri

Miss you too Mama Riri
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Good evening mothers. Please what does it mean if lo is measuring few days ahead? At my last ultrasound I was sure I was exactly 15weeks but scan showed I was 15 + 3. Does anyone know what it means for lo to measure ahead?

Pls don't jump and pass sabi mamas
Sweetheart,dnt stress urself ok,its nutin,it myt just b dat u didn't really knw wen preggy occurred,dats y dey date +/-2wks. During my own tym I was soooo sure I was 4months gone n was slightly heartbroken wen I was told I wasn't. It's nutin to worry abt,come 18th Jan 2017,my baby wil mk it's grand entrance
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Babyadorable(f): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mztygal so sorry God will giv u double bless IJN.
E jst b like say mamas here don get cliq n no b. Everybody dem d ans.we wey b FTM self no dy get ans 2 our questions.hmmmm deris God ooo.tor any which wayz una well don ooo n gud nyt

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dexterush(f): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
cherrymum1:
Dexterush so u be ex-akokite......yipeeee. Awon Temi! I stayed off campus on Yr1. One hostel called American Moller....my eye see weennnn, YR2.... I stayed in Radiography at Taylor drive in yaba, Yr 3 I stayed in MTH (we rock!) I clubbed from Tuesday till Sunday almost every week....K's place(papaz), then Reloaded, Why not ati bebelo... Had friends in fagunwa and makama then dated a guy in sodehinde....na me kuku get New Hall. Then babez calmed down in Year4 when GP wan fall 6000ft below sea level..... I moved to Amina hall.... I come serious small.....zero clubbing only on d day of my final paper we went to Da Grotto.... I miss Unilag so much.
Yayyy awon greatest Akokite re oh,we don dey plenty small small
You cracked me up big time,lolz, DAT GP thing dey tire person,my cousin was the chief of Affables and was managing Liquid lounge ,so he was always dragging me along(henemies of GP).
But na you rock pass ,you stayed in almost everywhere.
Where you around during all those GOAT Parties?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mommy Zino,there was a therapy dat mom Zaynie shared,combination of St Louis sugar n palm oil on new born thread n all d mamas dat tried it confirmed it. I'd suggest mayb u give it a try cos I heard giving babies cough syrup isn't gud.
Slopy kisses to baby Zino onye sienna car
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Make unaa no vex for me this night with all the plenty question where I get

Abeg ehn, pre-pregnancy my weight was always Btw 45kg and 55kg. Highest I've ever been is 55kg.

First trimester I hang for the 55kg even with the severe ms
But now I'm 15 + 2 and I'm weighing 60kg already!

Biko isn't 5kg a bit high at this point?

Only 5kg? N u r complaining I weighed 63kg pre preggy,@15 wks,I weighed 78kg!!!! I was looking at d scale n believing it was faulty. Infact I was depressed. U r ok pls,stop worrying ok kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olatebony(f): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
XX01:

There is a mum here, olatebony that sells baby things in Ibadan. And they are quite nice.

thanks ma!
Thanks for promoting my ministry

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Gaily04:

Am I the only Unique Uniport here?

Present smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
beyedew:

How boy go get dat kind cheek n me go get bone God I'm sure u r watching... ur boy z cutee dear.mur grease to ur elbow

hahahaha. u will add with time. rock it while it last ooo. how is ur lo and how far as per that stuff? op settled.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
zimunachimdi:

hahahaha. u will add with time. rock it while it last ooo. how is ur lo and how far as per that stuff? op settled.

I'm pushing it luv,I knw I wil win n I wil testify to us all.. tnks 4asking. My Lo z bubbling kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
beyedew:

I'm pushing it luv,I knw I wil win n I wil testify to us all.. tnks 4asking. My Lo z bubbling kiss kiss

good to know dear. victory is assured.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
feddy27:

Present smiley

Present jareh! Ofrima wif pride lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
legendsmother:

Yes o confirmed ofrima... MCB U2005
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EneJeta: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mztygal, you will testify sooner than you expect. God will make you a mother.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
legendsmother:

Yes o, good to know. Ofrima the best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
Babyadorable:
E jst b like say mamas here don get cliq n no b. Everybody dem d ans.we wey b FTM self no dy get ans 2 our questions.hmmmm deris God ooo.tor any which wayz una well don ooo n gud nyt
cliq ke?i no undastandin u oogrin..oya werin b d kwension again u no jst try cc sum mamas here nd ur post ll b treated ..sori abt dat..adorable mamaish.

my respectable mumi olami thank u ma@.cherrymum1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
feddy27:

Yes o confirmed ofrima... MCB U2005

Ahhh, PIC U2005. I had some friends in MCB, Magret
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mztyqal, u shall not cast ur young again. In Jesus name. Amen. Be strong cos you shall surely smile again.

Fortius n juliebest wonderful bs. Congrats once more.

Amhappy it is well with you. You are healed!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 10:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
@Gaily04 @Feddy27 my correct mama's lol SSLT
BMT U2010
Beware of Mandela boys wif their badmouth cry
Alakiahia (big girls lodge) smiley wink
Emmatex (girls fit chop faint dere) grin tongue
MamaAbuja (one stop chop place lol) grin
Aluu (yahoo +++) shocked
Choba (church nd engineering nerds) cool cool

#iloveuniport

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
olatebony:

thanks ma!
Thanks for promoting my ministry

Sup mama, hw is ur lo? pls I need dis nursing pillow urgently. How much is it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Good evening mama,, sure we all doing good....

Congrats mama fortius, God bless u

So sorry mztygal, God will surely give u double

I rili can't read back,, bin too stressed/busy lately....plus my boy is really becoming a handful, so much energy!!!!

Una goodunaiti ooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Babyadorable:
oya no vex na,i go buy gala for you,ehn watin be that your question again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
tnx mumi nggie nd mumi aaAnak123.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sharon6(f): 12:09am On Jul 29, 2016
Sharon6:
Good evening Sabi Mamas, it's been a while and the twins says hi.
The twins will be 6 months on the 10th of August, funny how time flies and I'll like to know when babies legs are strong enough for a walker. Make una help me table the matter.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 29, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

I'm very sure lifting of buckets, stressing myself with some housework and carrying my baby for long, while standing, caused my own incision site and Tommy to start aching me... And it came with some fever too...
I just rested and took pcm, and I feel a lot better, though the pain is still there...

Sorry babe... Please, rest well oh...

OnxyGem10...
Sis, please, go back to the hospital... I don't like the way you described your own pain oh...
It doesn't sound nice at all...
Ndo Nne...

Hey Bae, no lifting after cs oo. No talk say d place don heal n u start oo, na d inside be the koko oooo.

Why carrying baby for long? Pls teach him to sleep on the bed while u do other things. If you have someone around let the person do the carrying when he is not sleeping, in that you can rest.

Again, pls no lifting!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 29, 2016
mitchyy:
Been having headache all day plus slight pain at my incision site.
Just noticed one end of the incision has opened and appears to be bringing out pus.
Heading to the hospital soon. I hope its nothing serious...

Na wa! sad

Sorry about this.

Do you still clean the incision site with spirit? How often do you view it with mirror?(this helps to know how fast it's healing up). I still clean mine with spirit once in three days to be sure nothing.

Pls take care of that site to ensure germs don't grow there.

Use spirit to clean it like six times daily since you noticed pus.

For the opening, run fast to the hospital.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) (2039) (2040) (2041) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.