Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8154988 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2014
Iyabeji if only u knew. I hv been admitted twice already and it's not funny. I would give my last penny for this sickness to go. People who dont have morning sickness especially the extreme one don't know what they are enjoying o. One woman in d hospital really pissed me off saying what I feel is only in my mind. I should tell myself no morning sickness and it will go. Imagine just because she never experienced it.
All those having morning sickness una doo. I know it will soon be over. Just time.
@phemmy26 I passed through that and had to be hospitalized twice. Even putting bitter cola in my mouth stopped working. Please when she gets weak take her to see the doctor so that the lost fluid can be replaced. It is important
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kafcakes: 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2014
hello ladies. long time. why do i start from, where are all my regulars? no one told me how cut off ill be from civilization with 2 hefty boys

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phemmy26(m): 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
mytestimony: Iyabeji if only u knew. I hv been admitted twice already and it's not funny. I would give my last penny for this sickness to go. People who dont have morning sickness especially the extreme one don't know what they are enjoying o. One woman in d hospital really pissed me off saying what I feel is only in my mind. I should tell myself no morning sickness and it will go. Imagine just because she never experienced it.
All those having morning sickness una doo. I know it will soon be over. Just time.
@phemmy26 I passed through that and had to be hospitalized twice. Even putting bitter cola in my mouth stopped working. Please when she gets weak take her to see the doctor so that the lost fluid can be replaced. It is important

Lol @ bitter kola......she still used it this night but it didnt stop.also she has been hospitalized twice also......i really want this to pass asap.....i just used to hear alll this and even watch it on films say person get morning sickness and sickness related to pregnancy..... Now i am seeing and experiencing it.....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 6:34am On Aug 14, 2014
@mytestimony na slap you for give the persin. Imaagine o! Mchew.
Some people. Don't know when to keep quiet
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 8:41am On Aug 14, 2014
lovinam: @mytestimony na slap you for give the persin. Imaagine o! Mchew.
Some people. Don't know when to keep quiet

My dear I tire. It did not stop at that she was telling my mum that it is too much petting that is making me like this. That she spoilt me and then my dh too spoils me. She now said I should stop thinking about myself and think about my baby. I should eat food. Chei @lovinam I even wish I had the strength to talk would have told her to please shut up as na aunty. I for add please. Some children just come with big announcement. Imagine since I have been ttc for a while I wanted to keep it secret till I start to show. For where the special child said no way! It is well with all of us. @phemmy26 dont worry she will be fine. I was told that soon my dh hubby will run away from me cos of chop chop amd I will get back the weight I lost. We just have to be patient and endure
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 9:54am On Aug 14, 2014
kafcakes: hello ladies. long time. why do i start from, where are all my regulars? no one told me how cut off ill be from civilization with 2 hefty boys

kafcakes, miss you, start fom any where, how are u and yours?
good to see you again. hugs to your soldiers. mwah.

phemmy26:

Lol @ bitter kola......she still used it this night but it didnt stop.also she has been hospitalized twice also......i really want this to pass asap.....i just used to hear alll this and even watch it on films say person get morning sickness and sickness related to pregnancy..... Now i am seeing and experiencing it.....

dont worry, it will pass, she will get over it, try making her stay away while you cook, the smell of food may be irritating her, also try this peppered chewing stick, let her be chewing on it, and also use palm oil instead of veg oil, all these helped me during my time including bitter kola. God will make the journey worthwhile. its for you to keep appreciating what she is going through to bring you an heir. grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 14, 2014
mytestimony and phemmy26 don't worry this phase will soon be over and you/your wife will start enjoying the feeling of being pregnant. i usually console myself with the saying that 'no good thing comes easy'.
Is it the extra sensitive nostrils that one wants to be sad about abi the feeling that you cannot eat your own food abi the hatred for foods you once loved abi the spitting/ drooling while sleeping....? thank God for everything sha.
May you all carry to term lagbara Olohun.

kafcakes. Sannu ya yaras? how are the twins? eku ise oo

LovinaM...na ur face be this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
aye88: Hello everyone. Nice to be here. I just newly got pregnant and I'm soo excited and grateful to God. The only issue is that I've been stooling oooo. The moment I eat, I end up in d toilet. More like diarhrea. I get hungry but I'm always scared to eat cos it goes down the toilet. I wanted to take tetracycline but hubby said I shouldn't try it, that I shld just try and manage. But its killin me. I'm gettin hungry but can't eat because of stoolin again. Pls what can I take or do.

Please dont take tetracycline ooooooooo. unless you want your baby to have coloured teeth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
Pls all, where can i get any progesterone tablet. It's very urgent. 10x

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zemaye: 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
kafcakes: hello ladies. long time. why do i start from, where are all my regulars? no one told me how cut off ill be from civilization with 2 hefty boys
grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaibeji2(f): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
Luvlystar: Pls all, where can i get any progesterone tablet. It's very urgent. 10x

Where do you reside?
If youre in Lagos. All big pharmacies have cyclogest. 400mg twice a day is usually the prescribed dose for pg women.
As for the tablet form of progesterone, a lot of people claim suppositories work faster, cos it goes directly to the uterus where its needed but tablets will dissolve and waste abt 80% of its form before finding its way to the uterus via the mouth.
Long and short is that, inserting progesterone is better absorbed by the uterus than swallowing it. You can also ask the paharmacies for the tablets form you can insert.

Wishing you all the best.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chiangel1(f): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
i hail una o mommas! i still dey push my belle around. My due date is actually 2mw, Dr says am 3cm dilated and 70% effaced, i need dis baby soon abeg make i rest! dunno why i m reluctant to try the EPO, but i ate a pineapple and it didn't do nothing.
Other august moms how r u doing?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
iyaibeji2:

Where do you reside?
If youre in Lagos. All big pharmacies have cyclogest. 400mg twice a day is usually the prescribed dose for pg women.
As for the tablet form of progesterone, a lot of people claim suppositories work faster, cos it goes directly to the uterus where its needed but tablets will dissolve and waste abt 80% of its form before finding its way to the uterus via the mouth.
Long and short is that, inserting progesterone is better absorbed by the uterus than swallowing it. You can also ask the paharmacies for the tablets form you can insert.

Wishing you all the best.
10x xoxoxoxo much. I'm in enugu state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
Chiangel1: i hail una o mommas! i still dey push my belle around. My due date is actually 2mw, Dr says am 3cm dilated and 70% effaced, i need dis baby soon abeg make i rest! dunno why i m reluctant to try the EPO, but i ate a pineapple and it didn't do nothing.
You shall deliver like the hebrew women. Amen.
Its well with u dear.

#yawns# where all this women
I'm hungry....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
Chiangel1: i hail una o mommas! i still dey push my belle around. My due date is actually 2mw, Dr says am 3cm dilated and 70% effaced, i need dis baby soon abeg make i rest! dunno why i m reluctant to try the EPO, but i ate a pineapple and it didn't do nothing.

I wish you a supernatural child birth.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by igb400: 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hello mamas in the house, am 17weeks Peggy and its been a wonderful experience. Pls I want to know if its OK to drink vita milk....cos I'm trying to watch wat I eat don't want my baby to be too big. grin thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 7:38am On Aug 15, 2014
Today is me and my mummy's birthday. Im so grateful to God for making us see another year. Wishing us long life and prosperity. Mommas in the house, help us thank God and let the gifts roll in. Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vinna(f): 10:59am On Aug 15, 2014

I am also pushing mine around at 40+3...I am tired! Already spent 2 weeks out of my mat leave yet no show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaibeji2(f): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2014
@all due date Moms: Make una no just stress too much, you will deliver easily like the Hebrew women. Youre in our prayers.

@Luvlystar: Any big pharmacy in Enugu should have cyclogest or the progesterone tablets to insert.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
rezzy: Today is me and my mummy's birthday. Im so grateful to God for making us see another year. Wishing us long life and prosperity. Mommas in the house, help us thank God and let the gifts roll in. Thanks

Rezzy, you and your mum share the same birthday, that's nice kiss Happy birthday to u and her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
juliebest:

Rezzy, you and your mum share the same birthday, that's nice kiss Happy birthday to u and her.

thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
All due date moms, don't worry, God will it easy for u. You'll soon come and give us sweet birth stories.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaibeji2(f): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyaibeji2(f): 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
@All Mums: pls what causes legs pain only after walking a short distance- as if there's a kind of tiredness in the legs.
The pain will usually subside only after I've stopped walking and rested. At 8weeks+ O!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bammytal: 5:07am On Aug 16, 2014
iyaibeji2: @All Mums: pls what causes legs pain only after walking a short distance- as if there's a kind of tiredness in the legs.
The pain will usually subside only after I've stopped walking and rested. At 8weeks+ O!!

The major cause of tiredness most times is low calcium in the body. Try and eat more calcium based food or you could even take calcium as a supplemment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rechybabe(f): 6:39am On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=beeevan]

Drop ur no number let me copy n add , then u delete

beeevan dear sorry for d late response.Its and pls show me hw to erase it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beeevan: 8:13am On Aug 16, 2014
[quote author=rechybabe][/quote]

Click on modify, then remove the number n post what is left of your post, adding you now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 8:30am On Aug 16, 2014
hapi birthday to u and ur mum...so sweet to hear...May God keep and protect u guyz...Amen @rezzy

hello beautiful mamas...enjoy ur weekends
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 9:45am On Aug 16, 2014
chifreke how is ur lol. i hope u are restin frm makin chin chin n other pastery for now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 10:54am On Aug 16, 2014
rezzy,happy birthdqy to u and ur mum.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 1:43am On Aug 17, 2014
Bless the lord on my behalf. Gave birth to a BBB yesterday. Be bak 4 birth story. Love you all

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.