Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8161653 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
mydreams25:
Am sorry to burst in with worries,pls i need sincere answers,those of you that said you dont have morning sickness throughout your pregnancy,do you mean you dont have either nausea,vomiting,spitting,headaches and the likes esp.in first trimester? Thought subsequent pregnancies will be easy but feels the same way as the first and even earlier. Abi all of us no be the same woman?
Pls reply me with sincerity.
cc: liftedhands
and all that dont have MS
Some ppl are lucky not to experience ms.with my first i felt nausea for d 1st 7wks n dat was all till i gave birth.with dis i dont even feel pregnant as no single sign aside d test result confirming it.infact i still pounded yam in yesterday to eat.

Congrats to all the mama that just put to bed.....may the almighty God keep them for us

Threadcuties......i see us all looking so adorable.

I would hv posted oooo but we are too old for threadcuties

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2016
enque:
Mama Zaynie has responded to ur concern. Take it easy ok! it will end in praise.
pele dear

Tanx teamie, n amen 2 ur prayer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeBlossoms: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 7:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
Favouredmom:

@ mum2b.soon, Zayn.ie couldn't have said better, check her reply to your post

Team December hope una dey learn o!

Tank u cappo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
Redoil:
you like? I am a male searching for a female. If you are vacant shout "aye"
Lol, I was looking for our redoil, as in the one used for cooking. Ayam not vacant bros. Nay!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
realdentist:

mum2b.soon, have u done a scan recently to check ur cervix? it will end in praise

Tanx dear,

Had my last scan @ 15 weeks, why?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
BeeBlossoms:
I have one issue I need advice about, I don't like house guests, as a matter of fact, when you have spent up to 3 days in my house, I am tired of you already, and I don't like being an house guest either, o stay in my house as much as possible. Now, since I got married, my husband's brothers will come and just stay, and the very annoying thing is that they are very lazy, will pile up plates, leave the personal toilet and bathrooms in the rooms they use very dirty, room always unswept, they have never tried to even say "lemme sweep the sitting room sef", not even once, how do I handle this...I am yoruba

hmm mm if they are older than you there's nothing you can do till they leave. If they are younger you can report them to your dh but that's if you and your dh are good pallies I mean that your marriage is the type that no one can come in between cos some dh value their siblings more than the next person. It actually depends on how long you have been married. ....I personally will tell the culprit to clean up after themselves that the place stinks
on the sweeping matter. ....its your home, you got to clean it whether you have guests or not so you may not be getting any sympathy there.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
jazzyjazz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ozycy eyaff enter one chance cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
See me see trouble oo, me no no say pesin fit answer red oil as name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
Calm down mama......i guess ur not liking guest may contribute to u taking everything they do personal n may increase d rate @ wc u find fault in them.
I think a cordial relationship with inlaw makes it easy for u to delegate work them.
Just tell them nicely just as u can talk to ur siblings nicely wen they do tins u feel shld be don properly.

The good tin abt marriage is that with time,inlaws n der drama tend to fade away.

BeeBlossoms:
I have one issue I need advice about, I don't like house guests, as a matter of fact, when you have spent up to 3 days in my house, I am tired of you already, and I don't like being an house guest either, o stay in my house as much as possible. Now, since I got married, my husband's brothers will come and just stay, and the very annoying thing is that they are very lazy, will pile up plates, leave the personal toilet and bathrooms in the rooms they use very dirty, room always unswept, they have never tried to even say "lemme sweep the sitting room sef", not even once, how do I handle this...I am yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Redoil: 7:14pm On Aug 18, 2016
chizeal:
Redoil
Pls were can isee my Redoil
you want to see me?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2016
beyedew:

Amen ma,how z baby Sophie?? kiss kiss(4rm me to her)
She's doing good kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeBlossoms: 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
Thanks, I am trying to calm down, but when one come from work after a long day and meets all these, it's quite frustrating, plus the pregnancy isn't really a walk in the park, will try as u suggested, but I really wish they could stay on their house jare

missmalachi:
Calm down mama......i guess ur not liking guest may contribute to u taking everything they do personal n may increase d rate @ wc u find fault in them.
I think a cordial relationship with inlaw makes it easy for u to delegate work them.
Just tell them nicely just as u can talk to ur siblings nicely wen they do tins u feel shld be don properly.

The good tin abt marriage is that with time,inlaws n der drama tend to fade away.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeBlossoms: 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2016
They are younger. I just believe when you are an house guest, you should make ur stay as comfortable as possible for your hosts, that's what I would do. Thanks for your advice

Dunni29:

hmm mm if they are older than you there's nothing you can do till they leave. If they are younger you can report them to your dh but that's if you and your dh are good pallies I mean that your marriage is the type that no one can come in between cos some dh value their siblings more than the next person. It actually depends on how long you have been married. ....I personally will tell the culprit to clean up after themselves that the place stinks
on the sweeping matter. ....its your home, you got to clean it whether you have guests or not so you may not be getting any sympathy there.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:22pm On Aug 18, 2016
BeeBlossoms:
I have one issue I need advice about,
What's your relationship with your hubby like. He should talk to his bros. at least they should clean up their own room, especially if they are staying for long. The longer they stay, the more duty/contribution they get

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
ozycy:

See me see trouble oo, me no no say pesin fit answer red oil as name.
Haaa. She spaces the word this time. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeBlossoms: 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
My husband is the easy going type, he just says to bear with them, wetin I wan do. Thanks though

Omojudy:

Thank God for my premarital dating agreements. Even make my husband invite him nephew help out now wey I close shop he no gree. Firstly is this brother senior to you and what is your husband's opinion on his stay? My ex husband warned me about sending his brother who was almost nine years younger than me errands and just brought him to stay while schooling near us without consulting me. Needless to say, it became a story of my people and your people. Talk to your husband, if he is willing, he will help u bring the guy to order, if not, I am sorry you have to drop the topic forever and clean up CHEERFULLY after him for the sake of your happy home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Graciouscharis: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2016
barak4real:
Good evening sabi mama, please I get question, it is okay to use amoxicillin in late pregnancy cos my Dr prescribe it when I complain about itching.

Please don't read and pass

I don't know the place that is itching you and how long it has lasted. If it is your Vijay and it's not too severe, I'll suggest you hold on with the medication and try this:

Free your Vijay. Do away with all your panties for now. Don't sleep with pants. If you must wear pants, wear those loose briefs and remove and wash as soon as possible.
Wash your Vijay not wipe as often as you can after every Pee.
Drink lots of water and be mindful of where you ease yourself.
I try to avoid taking pills exp antibiotics while pregnant except my prenatal pills.

Hope una no mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2016
That person wey bring dues of red oil without a visual evidence Na em cause all the trouble today. What should we fine her as punishment?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Omojudy:

Haaa. She spaces the word this time. Lol
Lol I no wan mention the guy again. I no get strength mbok.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2016
BeeBlossoms:
My husband is the easy going type, he just says to bear with them, wetin I wan do. Thanks though
Just target when they are less busy, say on a Saturday as you are cleaning the house, carry broom, mop, sponge, detergent and enter their room and tell him/them to "" please help me wash the toilet and cleanup the room""
They cannot say no naaa. They don't expect a pregnant lady to wash their bathroom or start arranging their clothes for them while they do nothing. It's not nice

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeBlossoms: 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lol, abi o, hope that works as I dunno how to send ppl on errands sef, will try it

ozycy:

Just target when they are less busy, say on a Saturday as you are cleaning the house, carry broom, mop, sponge, detergent and enter their room and tell him/them to "" please help me wash the toilet and cleanup the room""
They cannot say no naaa. They don't expect a pregnant lady to wash their bathroom or start arranging their clothes for them while they do nothing. It's not nice

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
@baby8 That God for His Mercies and Grace. Congrats it ended in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2016
BeeBlossoms:

If they are the only ones that are using the room and bathroom in question... just lock the door and leave it as they have left it.

When next they come, if anyone brings it up blame it on the pregnancy and that you cant be cleaning up after grown men!

In fact for the room, just put a fresh folded bedsheet on the unmade bed, and toilet roll in the loo. That should be the extent of your involvement. And kindly ask them when leaving to please strip the bed and put the sheets in the laundary basket for you..... grin

For plates , cup and cutlery... buy disposables, when you serve them in disposable and they ask... tell you no get power to dey wash plate. If them want "breakin" plate, there is no problem tell them to kindly wash up after themselves...

If they are in the house that often then then need to tidy up after themselves its common courtesy! A one off untidy person is ok but as a regular.... yes it their brother's house but it is also your home and they should adhere by your rules.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by raptor2: 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2016
[quote author=helovesme post=48595072]raptor2

Your baby is pretty

Thanks Dear for the information. I would place the pillow under the bed sheet .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeBlossoms: 8:18pm On Aug 18, 2016
Chai, I dey laff o, no be small matter, thanks my sister,

AlphaHandMaiden:

If they are the only ones that are using the room and bathroom in question... just lock the door and leave it as they have left it.

When next they come, if anyone brings it up blame it on the pregnancy and that you cant be cleaning up after grown men!

In fact for the room, just put a fresh folded bedsheet on the unmade bed, and toilet roll in the loo. That should be the extent of your involvement. And kindly ask them when leaving to please strip the bed and put the sheets in the laundary basket for you..... grin

For plates , cup and cutlery... buy disposables, when you serve them in disposable and they ask... tell you no get power to dey wash plate. If them want "breakin" plate, there is no problem tell them to kindly wash up after themselves...

If they are in the house that often then then need to tidy up after themselves its common courtesy! A one off untidy person is ok but as a regular.... yes it their brother's house but it is also your home and they should adhere by your rules.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
Zaynie and other mamas
Pls help me with Natural ways to deal with nausea Abeg.... I'm no longer in my first trimester but nausea won't let me be great.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
mum2bsoon:

Tanx dear,

Had my last scan @ 15 weeks, why?
just to be sure it's not opening or shortening. but pls see ur doc asap if pain persists. hv u called him? u don't hv to wait till ur appointment date, you know. stay calm. it will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
zimunachimdi:
Congrats raptor2, God bless your home.
orirebaby,midsquare,congrats on the birth of your los,quick recovery.

gaily04,beyedew,dunasy and mitchyy,ur boys are just so so cute. weldone mamas

zaynie,u don do be better now,lolz.thanks alot for that. regards to the kids.

Tnks mommy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
mitchyy:

Hahahaha @fists. No o. They used fingers. The last time i took a look at it was before i got married and the diff was clear.
I was just comparing and contrasting. I'm sure its still as it was before delivery. Lol

Heheheh. E be like say vigilante never hold you well well. grin grin

You mean you had the time and privacy to open leg, position mirror to examine and inspect your Vijay?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2016
Liftedhands:
All of una weh dey laugh my buff buff abi na uff uff una do well cry

Newbies una welcome enjoy your stay and have a smooth and safe delivery kiss

Mamas weh just download I say a big congrats! May God Almighty watch over the precious ones kiss kiss

Beyedew
Mitchyy
Dunasy

Kiss the cute boys for me kiss kiss kiss

I reciv it mommy,in baby B's voice. How z Ekene my e-bro ma??

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2016
firsttymum:
Zaynie and other mamas
Pls help me with Natural ways to deal with nausea Abeg.... I'm no longer in my first trimester but nausea won't let me be great.

Have you tried ginger biscuits?

Worked like a charm for me.

Had them by my bedside, in my handbag, at work , everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2181) (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.