Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8127836 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rejoice02: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
Mamas pls help me out on this. I took my first TT dose at 18weeks and the second one today at 29wks2days, does it mean I will start all over? .I read it here dat d first dose should be 4wks apart from d 2nd dose. I don't understand dis my hospital procedure oh.

Cc: Soonest
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2016
@humbledbygrace, she is so cute. God bless her.

@Raptor2, God is indeed a faithful God. Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
BeeBlossoms...
My dear sis,seriously unless u discuss wit ur dh,u wil hv to let go of dat no guest ish dear. As 4 their leaving their stuffs around,u can tease dem into doing it,me dey use laughter dey pass my msg across ooo. We all laugh bt I hv passed my msg n dey remember it. Tease dem wit tins lyk wat if their gfs come in here now(if dey r nt old enuf to hv gfs,say their schl mates),use style tel dem dat cleanliness z next to godliness. Tel dem dat u doing all d works isn't good 4dia nephew/niece.
It z well wit u sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
AlphaHandMaiden:

There are these plaques with house rules written on it.... just buy and put up in the house in a place with all the pot purri and scented candles... if you still have to say much afterwards then they need to refund their father the money that he used to send them to school.... grin

Modification: i just had to add the other pics... grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Love those rules
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by uglyBetty1(f): 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2016
Gaily04:
@uglyBetty1
Its palm oil and a cube of st. Louis sugar, mix into a paste and take.

Ok thanks. Like one teaspoon or what. Pls can an adult take it too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
Pls I want to ask for those who already bought avent products, which one is advisable? The Avent 3 in 1 electric steam steriliser or the Philips avent microwave steam steriliser. Also does the microwave one come with the 4 bottles or I have to buy the bottles seperately?

Also will I need to buy a thermal flask and if yes, what brand is very good in the market ?

Thank you mamas
Cc beyedew, Mitchyy, AlphaHandMaiden
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
zaynie:

Agbalumo did the trick for me, unfortunately it isn't in season. Try crackers first thing in the morning.

Pele kiss

Mommy Zee, wow!!!
It was wen my favorite fruit agbalumo gave me heartburn that I knew sumtin was up wit my system... I hadn't even missed af then.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 12:05am On Aug 19, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:
Mothers in the house, greetings.... its been a while.
#TeamMay
And all our beautiful mamas and s.
Your daughter is VERY BEAUTIFUL ! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:11am On Aug 19, 2016
Favouredmom:
Pls I want to ask for those who already bought avent products, which one is advisable? The Avent 3 in 1 electric steam steriliser or the Philips avent microwave steam steriliser. Also does the microwave one come with the 4 bottles or I have to buy the bottles seperately?

Also will I need to buy a thermal flask and if yes, what brand is very good in the market ?

Thank you mamas
Cc beyedew, Mitchyy, AlphaHandMaiden

Sis,dnt knw abt avent,wat I use z Tommie tippee.
Yes dear,u wil need thermal flask. A mama recommended a flask here by d name vigorous gint,n many swore by it..haers z also good.

Humbledbygrace,ur daughter z cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:12am On Aug 19, 2016
ozycy:

Me I don't also like visitors, we lived in a one bedroom too when we got married and we didn't have live in visitors except when mumsi came for Omugwo, right now we reach like 13 live in human beings in my house (me hubby kids inclusive) shocked. Sometimes we don't always get things the way we want it.
13 Kai! I guess you have a big house then. I don't think ours would ever get to that level. Even now sef the nanny we are planning to hire would not be live in.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:18am On Aug 19, 2016
August/September mamas dropping it like its hot! From now on its going to be one baby a day till end of September mehn!

Congrats to all the new moms. Welcome to the newbies
Supernatural deliveries to the rest of August and September mamas

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:30am On Aug 19, 2016
uglyBetty1:
Good evening all,pls oooooo, there was a home remedy on how to use Palm oil and salt to cure cough and ppl have been testifying to it.

Palmoil and sugar. Yes an adult can take it too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:35am On Aug 19, 2016
Runsaway you no kuku respect me small...na Zaynie you go give the cow. angry Acceptance to team September don kuku close, maybe zaynie go register you for her team alumni.**yinmu**

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummychimaobi1(f): 12:37am On Aug 19, 2016
Knock knock knock

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:38am On Aug 19, 2016
I missed most of the thread cuties cry Tiredness show me pepper today!

kiss kiss kiss kiss to all the princes and princesses showcased today. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatp80(f): 12:38am On Aug 19, 2016
sad sad sad@ rezzy same here.My son's own no get part 2.He has virtually destroyed my valuables. He is 2+.
Yesterday, as i was feeding him with superghetti and at the same time carrying my little baby, i was highly pressed. couldn't hold it, drop baby on the mat and quickly rush to the toilet to pee. On getting bk to continue with our feeding, my ds has packed d food inside baby's mouth. d baby on EBF. He was just laughing sheepishly.
Initially I was angry but wen i look at him i started laughing too.
l just use napkin and wipe d mouth.
May God bless all mothers. It is not easy at all.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:42am On Aug 19, 2016
BeeBlossoms:
Thanks momma
Was looking at the list and I see say e plenty and I have to go to work Mon to Fri, wouldn't want too much stress.

that's why you have to start shopping early. You don't have to buy everything in 1 day....buy them small small at a pace you can afford.. but please make sure you finish before 3rd trimester cause the waist pain that comes with it ezz not funny.. before you turn to Iyanya
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 12:45am On Aug 19, 2016
mummychimaobi1:
Knock knock knock
Na wa for this mama o. You come just knock this midnight kon run again? Abeg enter, the door is open but hurry so mosquito no go enter too.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 12:53am On Aug 19, 2016
Lol grin at the flying upandan.bae yu are not alone o.if i tell you wetin zino dey do me...you wee bow.

I am even looking for some of my bra(s) for the past months.

She wee scatter her drawer,upturn her clothes and hit the drawer against the tiles.

My ecolac boxes aint even spared.she wee fall the boxes down and bee dooing voomvoomvoom.

Beat cylinder,beat yam,beat big bag of garri,scatter cupboard,bite my braids and even go to the loo and wee want to dip her hands into the toilet.

Most time i wee jex bee shouting"common leave that place or common dont do that i wee spank you,finish you and throw you away.for where,zino nor wan no.

Mr ahlez says i shout too much,he came around yesterday

I cannot find all the left pair of her shoes...ayam serious.na God knows where she hid them.

I just kukuma dey wear her dee different colours of the right legged shoes like that.
Mee i dont have time.

My dear..that z jex the uniquenez of kids.they wee change grin

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jaysmama(f): 2:27am On Aug 19, 2016
rezzy:
Please mamas, for those that have older children, how do you train them without beating/flogging them with cane? I almost ran mad on Monday and even yesterday,.

My 21 months old son is stressing us here.
From sitting on stabilizer to jumping on usp, dragging extension wire, climbing chair head and trying to turn over the chair with head facing down. Sometimes, he climbs on the chair top. Fly from center table to chair or from my bed to his'.

Keep changing channels on television. (No remote again because he spoilt it, he has even spoilt one DVD player), putting cd in DVD player that has cd inside already.

Standing on top of baby's drawer, removing one of the drawers, turn the clothes on the floor and use it as drum. Climbing windows, pushing plastic chair upandan.

Try to get into the 'Johnny walker' where his brother is. Biting, pinching and dragging my hair and many more.

If it's beat, I'm already tired of beating him. Dh said I'm abusing him shocked shocked shocked shockedshocked shocked

I used a word out of annoyance 'I will march your head against the wall' since then, before I will say anything, Dh will just say the word and it makes me feel bad. He always mock me with the word and say I'm worst that all those househelp that maltreat children.

Dh says I shout like a mad person. These few weeks that he is always home, him too don dey hearam. He was shouting the other day 'leave there, that's electricity, it's dangerous' Kaka didn't even answer,. I laughed so hard. I just told him 'na so madness dey start'

My questions
Is it that he is to young to understand what I'm saying or he is just been stubborn.. ?

Thanks
That is boys for you i have a 3 year old and since he could walk theres been no peace . Scatters everything flushes toys in the toilet. Pour water on the carpet. Broken a flat screen tv the list is endless. If you see my house sometimes you will think a hurricane passed through you wont believe a child can turn the whole place upside down.I do not cane him cos i feel he doesnt really understand. As they grow the hyper activity reduces just manage as best as you can and keep dangerous and breakable items out of his reach

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Whyterose: 3:39am On Aug 19, 2016
Gudmornin mamas,I jst feel so sad n can't even sleep anymore. My little sister Inlaw of 13yrs is almost driving me nuts. She ws brought ova 2come help me out till I put 2bed, but honestly I think I was better off without her. I still go 2work with my 18months old daughter cos she can't look after herself let alone look after my baby till I come home. She steals frozen fried meat from d freezer,watches telemundo all day wen there is light or sleeps all day wen there's no light. I say this cos I always come home 2meet my house d exact way I left it. I either meet her watching TV or will knock still she wakes up n open d door 4me by 6pm wen I come home exhausted 4rm work. D annoying part is she is so lazy 2even wash with washing machine.There was a day I put some clothes in d washing machine n told her 2 complete d washing as I wanted 2take a nap. Mamas can u believe I slept 4rm 1pm 2 3pm only 2discover dat wen I woke up,my madam kept on turning d wash timer still on d same set of clothes I had put in b4 I slept off. Still met d pile of clothes unwashed n d clothes in d machine super hot.She also uses little water in stock in more clothes wen using d washing machine,I Don correct tire. Now she jst brought 2my knowledge dat my washing machine is faulty yesterday n wen I checked I discovered it could no longer rotate fast as usual bt jst keeps humming,I initially tot d current must be low n thus plugged it 2my stabilizer, still no improvement.I then waited till now to still check it out, still no improvement.Its a skyrun model n I bought it 3months back. Abeg mamas can d machine be fixed? I Jst confuse.My hubby is speechless sef. She also wears my clothes n shoes wen I'm away , wears my makeup n paints her nails with my nail polish.Though I warned her abt dat n Dh also scolded her abt disrespecting my stuffs. I think she has stopped dat aspect 4now. She's Jst in jss 2.Abeg sabi mama's Hw I wan handle dis matter? Sorry 4d long story jst av 2vent.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 3:39am On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:06am On Aug 19, 2016
Favouredmom:

Thank you mamas
Cc bey.edew, Mitchyy, Alpha.HandMaiden

No idea about the Avent sterilizers.

Yes you need to get at least one big and one smal thermal flask. One of for yourself and one for baby.
For the small thermal flask, i got haers which is the best but a bit scarce in the market now. And for the big thermal flask, i got Vigorous GINT. Both are fantastic.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:21am On Aug 19, 2016
@Whyterose, here is what i think...

Ask yourself, how will i handle this if this girl was my teenage daughter?

Most of the things you just complained about are some of the silly things teenagers do to their parents. I'm saying this because i did some of them when i was at that age.
I was used to having maids in the house and when they all left, i wasn't helping out with housework. My mum will come back in the evening and meet unwashed breakfast dishes in the sink. She kept shouting, correcting and disciplining me till i changed.
Look beyond the fact that she is an inlaw. See her as your younger sister or daughter that needs loving correction.
Let her know that she is a lady and she needs to start acting responsibly, or get dh to talk to her to avoid issues with his family.
Yes, all these things can drive you mad especially when it appears you are gaining nothing from her living with you. But handling this issue prepares you for how to handle your own kids if they turn out to be unruly or nonchalant as well.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 4:32am On Aug 19, 2016
HumbledbYGrace:

Your baby is a cutie!!! So adorable kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 4:48am On Aug 19, 2016
mitchyy:

Your baby is a cutie!!! So adorable kiss

hello mummy hansel, still waiting for a reply to my mail o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Redoil: 5:01am On Aug 19, 2016
mitchyy:

Redoil should thank God that vigilante hooked so many of us.. Otherwise...
Mr Ha.ute can share his experience with him grin
clown why do you spam my mention?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Redoil: 5:02am On Aug 19, 2016
ahnie:
Choi sma'l eva bottle of redoil 500 9ra.

Raptor2 wo sien run!!!efian o!
what do you want from me and how do you want it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 5:18am On Aug 19, 2016
@whyterose, this one no be inlaw matter o. She is a typical growing adolescent. I did worse just like ozycy said. I will leave our own flat and go to other neighbour's flat and help the other children wash, clean and arrange. But my own house will be a total mess. When my mother is beating me, neighbours will be surprised that it cant be this good girl that helps their own children out. My dear, Na normal adolescent/ teenage wahala o.

I grew up in a deeperlife home but I liked to do "worldly tinz o". I will strip paper small small and use saliva to stick them as false nails on my fingers. I will now cut newspaper long long and use rubber band to tie it to my head (weavon tinz). I will now wear my aunty's heels and stand in front of mirror and be doing like presenters on TV. And the house is dirty o.

Iya Cherrymum beat nonsense commot for my life. When some of my aunty's visit these days, they cant believe that this is the same person.

At that age they have conflict of personalities, they want to grow fast. I would advise u don't see her as a SIL but as ur older daughter and handle her as such.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 5:18am On Aug 19, 2016
Mummyejire:

hello mummy hansel, still waiting for a reply to my mail o

Didn't see your mail sis. Can you resend?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 5:26am On Aug 19, 2016
sugah:

Na wa for this mama o. You come just knock this midnight kon run again? Abeg enter, the door is open but hurry so mosquito no go enter too.
So you dey follow me tell visitors this?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 5:33am On Aug 19, 2016
mydreams25:
Am sorry to burst in with worries,pls i need sincere answers,those of you that said you dont have morning sickness throughout your pregnancy,do you mean you dont have either nausea,vomiting,spitting,headaches and the likes esp.in first trimester? Thought subsequent pregnancies will be easy but feels the same way as the first and even earlier. Abi all of us no be the same woman?
Pls reply me with sincerity.
and all that dont have MS
It is said that no 2 women are the same when it comes to pregnancy. Infact in one woman, no 2 pregnancies are the same. What you feel in one pregnancy you might not feel in another.. it doesn't mean the one child is better than the other.
I did not have MS at all. No vomiting, no spitting, occasional nausea in the 1st trimester, headache once, never had constipation, no big nose, no swollen feet, But I developed burping!!! Annoying burping that im hoping would stop after I offload.
So to answer your question, No. No 2 women are the same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.