Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8163457 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
1. sugah....EDD 1st......Team blue
2. Chili89...EDD 8th...Team Pink
3. Uglybetty1......EDD.......Team Pink...Ported to August***beautiful princess****
4. Loistee..................Team blue
5. Mowojuoluwa**********God knows best **
6. Serefunmee
7. Blessedmum...EDD 18th...Team blue
8. Mummyife...EDD 15th...Team blue
9. Olaoyekemi...EDD 21/25th...Team Blue
10. switlolly27....EDD 26th....Team Green
11. Funmz.....EDD 25th...Team Green
12. Ibari
13. Starbuck...EDD 13th...Team Blue
14. Cheerychy **waiting for your transfer letter**
15. Carinmom....EDD 17th...Team Pink
16. Beebee12
17. AdaEkube...EDD 28th...Team Pink
18. Teal................Team blue
19. HillyMa...EDD 5th...Team blue
20.MamaOO.....EDD 2nd....Team blue
21. Sexyshe......... Team blue
22..Jina24......EDD 26th........Team pink
23. eigmaticme........Team pink******God knows best***
24. Simababe..........Team Green
25.Ahmanim
26. Tiimzy...EDD 13th...Team Pink
27. besttbabe
28. Tippex....EDD 28th....Team Pink
29 Haleematm.........Team blue***ported to August, handsome prince***
30. Odycute
31. Babysugar1.......Team blue
32. PresVA
33. Itunumary
34. Tallgirlslim......Team blue
35. Mumgb...........Team pink
36. Jesusbaby1.....Team pink
37. hormobollar...EDD 10th...Team pink
38. Joomie..... EDD 2nd....Team Green.
39. Chizeal.....Team Green
40. Faari.......Team Green
41. mymoneygrows...EDD 13th.. Team Pink&Pink... our only iyaibeji********Ported to July...2 beautiful Princesses!
42. portable4real.....Team Blue
43. tipsyjules......Team blue.
44. Coldfeet (on behalf of her sister Iyaibeta) Team blue, blue and blue***ported to August, 3 handsome princes***
45. Lastbornop***deported to August***
46. OmoNwa
47. HerteEnUke26....EDD 8th...Team Green
48.Chubby100....EDD 20th...Team Blue
49. Fabmummy (on behalf of her sister )....EDD 21st...Team green*****angel baby, God knows best
50. rollyare...EDD 28th...Team Blue
51. Mitchydiva...EDD 4th...Team Pink
52. Tequila10...EDD 12th...Team Green
53. Peggygee....EDD 6th...Team..
54. Liftedhands (on behalf of her sister)...EDD 12th...Team Pink
55. Damysa...EDD 15th...Team Pink
56. Jamjam5000...EDD 2nd ...Team Pink
57. Nkoyo13...EDD?...Team Green
58. runsaway...EDD 11th..Team pink.
Team September kwenu!
4 mamas have welcomed their priceless gifts already.
Many more supernatural births to come.

Congrats uglybetty1.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
Loistee how are you doing? Everything set?

Mymoneygrows how are the beautiful Princesses doing?

Coldfeet how are the handsome soldiers?

Haleematm how's your prince doing?

Have a beautiful week people!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Good evening mamas, please dh and I want to start buying baby items small small, please how much estimate do we need to buy the important items? Pls help o sabi maam

Cc iomoge2, beyedew, mitchyy, alphahandmaiden, liftedhands, enkaydewdrop, sugah

And all sabi mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Omojudy:
No body wan answer my cerclage questions abi?
they usually do the preventive cerclage btw 12 to 14 weeks. my doc also said 14 weeks.
but did u ask him his reason for insisting on 14 weeks?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
TEAM DECEMBER ROLL CALL

1. Ammy5565 25/12
2. Akorkor 21/12
3. ArewaBOG
4. AwesomeGodiAv 08/12 (Pink) How are you holding up dear?
5. Benignasweety 23/12
6. Buccee 18/12 (Show face small madam)
7. Enque 13/12 (Pink)
8. Favouredmom 12/12 (Surprise/Proud twin mum)
9. Joyfulmoda
10. iamfruitful04
11. mamacajah 30/12 (Blue) Original captain do check in on us once in a while pls
12. Mimibe 14/12 (Surprise)
13. Mukhcech (Dec daddy)
14. Mummytee 24/12 (Surprise)
15. Mum2bsoon (Pink)
16. mztyqal (Waiting for your testimony)
17. Orney (Where art thou)
18. Phundek 18/12
19. Queen1 12/12 (Surprise)
20. SisiNini 06/12
21. Sugarbuns // Kalapoumbo 29/12
22. SURYsuri
23. Suzy 28/12 (Surprise) How's your health now?

We thank God for bringing us to this point. It seems just like yesterday when we joyfully announced our BFPs. Good thing is, the journey left is not up to where we started so that should give us some hope that it will soon end in praise.

We should be approximately in our 25th, 24th, 23rd and 22nd weeks by now. Please let's answer present or simply mention me, we don't have to quote the whole post just so we will be certain everyone is doing okay.

Also, I've found that it helps to save some vital information posted by senior mums for future reference, especially about delivery, baby items and general care of mother and child. They'll come in handy when you need the answers.

Does that mean I'm the only expectant twin mum in team December? You people should do your scan well and be sure there's no other LO hiding somewhere in the oven, lol grin

The Almighty God will see us through to the end. Wishing us a fruitful and stressless week. Let's not forget to take things EASY

#TeamDecemberForSupernaturalDelivery#

#TeamHebrewWomanDelivery#

#TeamChristmasBabies#

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
realdentist:
they usually do the preventive cerclage btw 12 to 14 weeks. my doc also said 14 weeks.
but did u ask him his reason for insisting on 14 weeks?
14 weeks is second trimester. Then we have ruled out everything. Their words.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jina24(f): 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
uglyBetty1:
Cha Cha, September Kwenu, All mama's Kwenu. Announcing the Birth of my princess, Little Angel at 8.49 yesterday morning through elective CS weighing 2.85 at 37+4 days.

Mother and baby are doing fine. Births stories later as the pain way hook me no be here.

Congrats to all that have given birthday. Pls pray for me for quickest recovery.

Bows out till later. Teamseptember how far.
Congrates teamie, welcome princess. God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
osas4g:
@mitchyy, here is the number 0909 217 2360, I bought from her after @Rofemiguwa recommended her Postpartum belt.
Can remember her moniker again. And her delivery was on point.

Thanks a lot sis kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 7:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Good evening mamas, please dh and I want to start buying baby items small small, please how much estimate do we need to buy the important items? Pls help o sabi maam

Cc iomoge2, beyedew, mitchyy, alphahandmaiden, liftedhands, enkaydewdrop, sugah

And all sabi mamas

Do you have a list already?

What i did was split the list into three according to my budget. I didn't spend above 100k in getting everthing i needed. It all depends on your pocket. Some mamas spend up to 200k in getting their baby items, others spend about 60-70k.
So plan according to what you intend to spend. No matter your budget, you can get what you need.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Congrats teamie @ uglybety1,may God bless d princess.

Safe delivery to d rest of u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
Congrats uglybetty1 on safe delivery!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
cheeketo:
I guess it depends on hw strong u feel a sister in my Cong. stayed at home for like 2 months, while another Sis dat put to bed about the same time came to meeting d following wk, me dat was thinking of how to go greet her at home was surprised to see her at d meeting.

True. I was feeling strong 2weeks after and even wanted to attend meeting then but pple said its too early. So i had to wait till the 5th week.
Whenever you feel you're strong enough to sit for the 2hrs without lying down, then you're good to go.
Cc @britneystacy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
Congrats to dos dat hav delivered, uglyBetty1, congrats to u nd quickest recovery to u. Kisses to ur baby.

Team September dropping like it's hot... Already..

Safest delivery to d remaining August mama's.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
Favouredmom:
[b]TEAM DECEMBER ROLL

#TeamDecemberForSupernaturalDelivery#

#TeamHebrewWomanDelivery#

#TeamChristmasBabies#

present. We are doing good here, just preparing for my renewal. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
mimibe:
present. We are doing good here, just preparing for my renewal. Thanks

Good to know you are fine? What do you mean by renewal?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Favouredmom:

Good to know you are fine? What do you mean by renewal?
oh sorry I tot I was on the other thread, us visa renewal I mean. 1st trimester was really tough, but came out strong, my last 2 was very easy, even though I was working then, but I'm thankful for everything.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
cherrymum1:
Mitchyy, it's not smelling o. I think it's expired. I'll throw it out.
I guess you bought a pack, a pack should be up to 4K, abeg return it if you still have your receipt and collect your money. If they try any nonsense, make serious noise there. That's not how Huggies diaper looks like. It's likely to be mold yuck

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Omojudy:

ok that makes sense. besides I don't think cervical incompetence will present as a challenge before that 14 weeks. my own opinion though
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Omojudy:

ok that makes sense. besides I don't think cervical incompetence will present as a challenge before that 14 weeks. my own opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Omojudy:

ok that makes sense. besides I don't think cervical incompetence will present as a challenge before that 14 weeks. my own opinion though. good luck to u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
cherrymum1:

It's so so sad. I bought it somewhere far o. And if I go back I'll be spending almost same amount on transport. May we all eat the fruits of our labour of love.
Just seeing this, kpele o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
uglyBetty1:
Announcing the Birth of my princess,
Congratulations, team September already dropping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
BritneyStacy:
I can see my Teamie Harmless1. ..how far na? Any better ?

my cappo i dey ooo.. Ntin yet. Don't worry better dey road dey com. It will soon end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by runsaway: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
Omojudy, you r too sharp. I was using style to avoid the question from sugah grin
To your cerclage question, I don't know o- mine was an emergency one done just before 24 weeks cutoff for my hospital.

Sugah, team pink for twin tower Remembrance Day. Don't like the date that is why I'd don't like saying it sad
Hope baby comes before then. Not often you see people disowning their Edd abi?

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
jazzyjazz:
And all sabi mamas
You Can check Liftedhands post on prices of things they bought just last week, pick the things that you need and calculate but note that Abj price might be more expensive.
If you ain't buying things like cot, car seat, stroller, and all those big big things, maybe 100k go do to get the necessary things baby will be needing after few months. It all depends on your pocket cos no be everybody get 50-100k to spend on baby's items and they still get the necessary things they need.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by runsaway: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
Congrats uglybetty1.

May she grow in the grace and love of God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Harmless1: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
Congrats @ uglybetty
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
Jazzyjazz , u can use this as a guide. This are d prices in a lagos market as at last week or so...

Lifted.hands:
Did I mention here that I went to dosumu market on Saturday?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! It isn't easy o! I no get Belle but I hear whin! Walking Upandan being dragged to come and buy from me, I go do you wella Pipo them (don't ever follow them) they will collect commission for your head hence making the seller sell to you at an extra exorbitant rate(we fell for them)

When you enter any shop ask them for pos! If them get am abeg run like Ben Johnson! Cos you will end up spending all your cash and start swiping like my yours truly sister did cry(not my money o! but e pain me abi jealous sef embarassed)

OK loistee i called the Omo Jesu number you gave na one small pikin dey answer me saying my mummy is not around! And I couldn't locate her shop on iga idunganran(pepper farm).

Lady sept and comfit pad seem to be scarce! We waka taya they find am, one place they said it's 900 hundred naira shocked say what? Somtin weh I buy 200naira last October?

Finally got 3 for 850! At one kpako shop inside inside Dunno if it's fake o! undecided

Baby girl dresses and adornments is la bomb! So cute and adorable AND DAYUM EXPENSIVE! got 1 red ball gown + white shoes+ hair band for 12500!

Car seat- 25k
Wardrobe wooden -33k
Bath set 25k
Stroller-12k
Swing-15k
Mosses basket with lullaby 7k
Bip set of 3-1200
Head warmer-1200
Regular caps-500
Socks 3pairs -1000
Blanket-2500
Washcloth 8pieces-1500
Sponge-400
Towel-2200
Cardigan with shawl-3500
Spirit-200
Dele wool -800
Shawl-2500
Receiving blanket 4piece- 2000
Cloth hanger- 8000
Clip-300
Goya-300
Comb-200
Glucose-350
Vaseline-600
Huggies green wipes pack-4500
Huggies diaper pack-12000
Disposable panties- 900
Nursing bra-1500 another place 700 undecided
Nursing gown- 1000
Nightingale-1500
Vest 3 sets- 3500
Sleep suit 3sets-2500
Mittens-400
Breast pad disposable-3200
Nail clipper,scissors and file-500

Cot and mattress, steriliser, bottles, breast pump and baby cream soap et al will be gotten this weekend.

Mamas that sell here would have patronised you but my sis wanted to touch and pick the items herself.
Una guudu moyin*yawns*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Whyterose: 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
Thanks to everyone who gave 1 or 2 advices 2d issue I raised,I really appreciate u all. Been away cos I'm kinda having issues with my marriage at d moment. I jst nid ur prayers. Wishings us all happy bumping.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
amypearl:

Finally, una don dey show face. I think say all of us dey enjoy honeymoon phase. Happy to know we still dey. Sixx, happy Sunday, hope bumping is bumping good. Abeg who be our captain o? Is it u?
sis am gud oo. N we dey kangkpe. Wetin be ur edd make I knw were I go start from. Are u team jan?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
mumi babythug..u must be chinko mama o..dis one u dey gv birth lik chinese demcheesy..weldone ma nd kisses to prince.

jazzyjazz..mitchyy have said it all..dependin on choices nd taste..u can get ur babythings at any price bt snt forget ur hospital list..very important.all d best foodietongue

olatebony..sis vigilante no b here oo..mama don go so am so on my own now..kisses ti princess chizara

Akorkor..i av d stuff too on my anus,it pop out anytym i had constipation so nottin biggy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
uglyBetty1:
Cha Cha, September Kwenu, All mama's Kwenu. Announcing the Birth of my princess, Little Angel at 8.49 yesterday morning through elective CS weighing 2.85 at 37+4 days.

Mother and baby are doing fine. Births stories later as the pain way hook me no be here.

Congrats to all that have given birthday. Pls pray for me for quickest recovery.

Bows out till later. Teamseptember how far.

Congrats dear. May God bless your princess.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.