Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8196613 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2016
Sixx:
Morning mamas its my birthday 2day grin join me to celebrate and thnk God for loving me, keeping me and blessing my family without measure. cool
Happy birthday, age with grace. Enjoy your day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2016
A very hearty congratulations to those mamas that have put to bed and those celebrating birthdays. May the joy of the Lord always dwell in our homes.
For our ATC mothers, Ex 23:25 will surely answer for u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2016
Teal:

Have had same stucked in my bombom for a week plus now too but its not painful. Wondering if it's what tbey call pile,
You may have to Google pile to see what it looks like and compare to he sure.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2016
I have missed so many birth stories. Congratulations to all who have put to bed and all who have birthdays.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2016
jazzyjazz:
I've not gotten thor me when I'm heavy as me I no like stress at all

Foodie ke cheesy cheesy cheesy Ayaf repented grin

repentance ni..u wey dey ask for recipe upandan..i dey follow u now infct peeps wey i dey stalk for here plenritongue

princessKF..we r doin great ma..hw is prince my bday mate doingrin..e ba mi toju e oo..trust u na.

mornin mamas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chubby100(f): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Good evening mamas, please dh and I want to start buying baby items small small, please how much estimate do we need to buy the important items? Pls help o sabi maam

Cc iomoge2, beyedew, mitchyy, alphahandmaiden, liftedhands, enkaydewdrop, sugah

And all sabi mamas

this is the list of what i got july at dosumu lagos.

Gerber wash cloth 600
wooded towel(1) 2600
towel 1500
baby bed( the one with net) 2500
bath sponge 300
bathing set 12500
baby health kit 2400
avent washable breast pad 700
chicco baby carrier 5000
bib(6) , 1400
pad (3) 650
cloth hanger 4800
baby shawl 6500
Blanket(baby sac) 1100
receiving blanket(5) 1100
flannel(2) 2000
next 5pair bodysuit 2000
baby gear sleepsuit 3000
Graco pack n play 25000
bed sheet(3) 2000
pillow 1000
carter baby cap 1000
7 pair of socks 700
outfits 9000
baby wipe(huggies) 1200
carter diaper bag 4800
huggies diapers(SA) 2000
hot water flask 3500
baby comb 200
baby finger brush 300

am nt done buying, as i neva buy wadrobe and hospital list #teamseptember#

6 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 11:14am On Aug 22, 2016
Fortius:

repentance ni..u wey dey ask for recipe upandan..i dey follow u now infct peeps wey i dey stalk for here plenritongue

princessKF..we r doin great ma..hw is prince my bday mate doingrin..e ba mi toju e oo..trust u na.

mornin mamas.

Hehehehehehehe... don't tell me your birthday is november 2... no wonder av got so much love for you.... muaaaaaaaaaah

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dadsonval(f): 11:32am On Aug 22, 2016
You are Lord, you are Lord
You are the eyes I use to see
You are the key that opens the door
You are the savior of my soul..
The bush that Burneth but never consumes
What shall I render to you oh Lord
I will bow down and worship your name
For you are LORD.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oshey01(f): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2016
Good morning to all mama and thanks for. Always checking on us. I don't know which gender, my AYOMIDE dey hinding anyway. My edd is Nov 22th.am 27wks.as for the shopping l am 95%done remain only clothes. With God all things are possible

This God is so good.

001.Besea ------------------Lil Mum 9
002. Bolseas ---------------Pending
003. Deyoola ---------------Pending
004. Ebony13 --------------Lil Dad & Mum
005. Florena ----------------Lil Dad 4
006. Godmother ---------Lil Mum 4
007. Iomoge2 --------------Pending (Lil Mum?) 2
008. Jumayin --------------Lil Dad 15
009. Jummy004 ----------Pending 17
010. LadyMessi --------- Lil Mum 17
011. Missade --------------Lil Mum 5
012. Oshey01 --------------Pending
013. Phummy1821 -----Lil Dad.
014. PrincessKF ---------Lil Dad 2
015. Princesskiki ------- Lil Dad 14
016. Pweetyface ---------Pending
017. Rejoice02 ------------Pending 1
018. Roseval ---------------Pending
019. Sweetrie --------------Pending
020. Temmygal25 -------Pending
021. Twogreatnations -- Lil Mums 7
022. XX01 --------------------Lil Dad

From My heart, I pray 4 my ttc mums.
I won't call monikers but will use mumihaji as a point of contact.
I understood TTC n its pains through her.
God please bless her womb with a baby that will stay full term n call her mummy in due course.
I use her as a point of contact to otherTTC mamas.
Babies will surround their tables in Jesus name.
B4 end of Next year... they will bring forth like d hebrew women.
Amen.

P.s
Update your EDD & gender biko.

Also find time to pray with the TTC mums.
Ttc for one cycle is hell.
Makes u feel incomplete not to talk of over 6months.
I was there for 15cycles n i know how it hurts.

Lets use our pregnancy state to pray 4 them.
Over 200 in Gods waiting room on Nairaland alone.
I see princessKF. Your labour of Love will not go in vain kiss

Shopping nko?
How far?
Lets answer so i know we r good.
Love u all.

Someone mentioned her edd but i guess she didnt cc my moniker correctly.
Pls cc me again lemme update [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Fortius:

mornin mamas.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:46am On Aug 22, 2016
Saved
Thank you ma

chubby100:

this is the list of what i got july at dosumu lagos.

Gerber wash cloth 600
wooded towel(1) 2600
towel 1500
baby bed( the one with net) 2500
bath sponge 300
bathing set 12500
baby health kit 2400
avent washable breast pad 700
chicco baby carrier 5000
bib(6) , 1400
pad (3) 650
cloth hanger 4800
baby shawl 6500
Blanket(baby sac) 1100
receiving blanket(5) 1100
flannel(2) 2000
next 5pair bodysuit 2000
baby gear sleepsuit 3000
Graco pack n play 25000
bed sheet(3) 2000
pillow 1000
carter baby cap 1000
7 pair of socks 700
outfits 9000
baby wipe(huggies) 1200
carter diaper bag 4800
huggies diapers(SA) 2000
hot water flask 3500
baby comb 200
baby finger brush 300

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
Good Afternoon Mama

Congrats to all that have put to bed.
Save delivery to the remaining Mamas

Thanks to all mamas dat replied about my health.
Pls i want to ask can i take herbs for the fibroid ? cos i really want to stop dis pain i feel.
about the shopping i have nt even started hope am not late yet dis my different Edd dates is discouraging me sef.

Happy birthday dear Sixx. God bless u. Age with grace dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
suzy:
Good Afternoon Mama

Congrats to all that have put to bed.
Save delivery to the remaining Mamas

Thanks to all mamas dat replied about my health.
Pls i want to ask can i take herbs for the fibroid ? cos i really want to stop dis pain i feel.
about the shopping i have nt even started hope am not late yet dis my different Edd dates is discouraging me sef.

Be careful with herbs dear Suzy knowing that your baby tjrough the placenta takes in whatever herbs you take too. I personally would not advice you to take herbs in pregnancy. Sorry dear about the pain, are the pain relievers by ur Doctor not helping?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
mama olubankemi how old is your girl
I think small househelps are actually very troublesome to keep and can be mischievous too.
when I told my mom I needed a HH, she went to the village to find me one 9 yr old pikin.
I went to check cost of registration in school for her, 40,000. whaaaat!!!! I will still feed, cloth, take care of any sickness etc.
I told mumsi not to bother, I got an agent
the first girl he brought for me, I sent her back to him the next day
the babes breasts are as big as oranges embarassed embarassed embarassed , how did I know?
she left the door open when she was bathing, I called her and she came to answer me wearing only pant and tights, no bra or top o
I saw her bare boobs like 4 times within 2 hours, and she had her own room o.
she would come and join me and DH on the chair in the parlour as we were watching tv.
DH even shouted at her like 20 mins after she came because she was just eyeing me when I wasn't looking. 17 yr old pikin.
I told her she would go the next day, that I cant afford to pay her, she stole my new clothes as she was going. shocked shocked shocked shocked
agent brought another one.
I liked this one once I saw her
she has her issues though bit we work around it.
first thing I did was to get her towel, sponge and brush
also bought her deodorant, a roll of soap etc.
I went to the bank with her and opened an account for her (na me hold the atm sha) she cant runaway without me knowing tongue tongue tongue tongue
I have done small shopping for her ( cloths, bras, etc) and she has not stayed with me for more than two months
she says she doesn't want to touch her money so I pay her salary by transfer, she gets the alert, I give her small money for recharge card.
She is also 17 but far better and more respectful than the first one.
I treat her very well because I know how I treat her would be how she treats my pikin in my absence.
and I want her to derive pleasure in staying with me, not just cos of salary.
she does all the housework, irons, goes to market etc. she has started cooking noodles and the likes for me sef.
I give her money to cook her own soup, then give her provisions for tea once a month, if she like make she lick am finish
b/fast and dinner she eats what we eat.
that's the method I have been using and its working for me, though I came back unexpectedly one afternoon and caught her cooking rice grin grin
you cant win them all. personally, I think its better to go for more mature maids, than small children, their wahala is too much. their parents also expect too much from you. if you beat am now, people go dey shout child abuse cheesy cheesy
what people fear is that the mature house help will collect their husband but for me I cant be bothered biko
I cant think of my baby, work, food , and also think of how HH will seduce DH. undecided undecided undecided
But anyday I catch them making goo-goo eyes at each other, then out of three of us, one person go die o angry angry angry

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=Twogreatnations post=48702685][/quote]

It is both i was told i should take it whenever the pain starts. I need sumtin dat will stop it. I told some people about it and they keep saying i should take herbs. am even scared dats y i needed to ask here. I dont want to be tribal but am an Igbo woman. i dont really take herbs but the pple dat i told at work insteads i take herbs. My hubby is not in support even my mum. Am so worried cos d last time i was hit with d pain it was not funny. i could not sleep for days. to stand, sit or even work has hard. i missed work for 3days just resuming dis morning. The work sef don tire me cos its really stressful to me. Am a bulk teller. planning on resigning after maternity leave but with d way things are going i dont mind next month. But my maternity leave is til Dec
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
@iomoge2 , Aye captain, Present ma. Thanks dear for checking on us. Following you bumper to bumper as your edd is exactly just a week ahead of mine. Almost through with my "essential baby list" shopping, but very lazy to wash babies clothes. Hopefully will do by September ending. How are you and LO doing too?
@ Teamies, we thank God for us this far, can't believe August is backing its bags already, we are almost there.

@ my dear ATC mamas, God will wipe your tears soonest, may your joy be full any your bellies leap for joy. You remain in my prayers.

Good morning all.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
*Walks in holding bump from under before it falls * Grabs next available seat and dumps her bumbum

..Roll call for #Team August please....
1. BritneyStacy - *delivered of a prince*( awaiting Birth Story )

2. Mompurity2- twin boys (ported to June) (birth story submitted)

3. Udoomama- *delivered twin boy and girl (ported to July )*birth story submitted *

4. Ijeomaobi1- delivered of a princess (birth story submitted)

5. Babythug- *delivered of a prince (Birth story delivered )
6. Sweetlady4real- *God knows best. He will wipe your tears*

7.Kejibabe- *delivered of a Prince *(awaiting birth story )

8. MumZ - *delivered of a prince*( Birth story delivered )

9. Nancyij (Baby190)- *delivered of a princess * ( awaiting Birth story )

10. Orirebaby- *delivered of a -------;awaiting Birth story)

11. Baby8(babyboom)- *delivered of a --------* (awaiting Birth Story )

12. MaLizzy-*delivered of a princess *(awaiting birth story )

13. Eva mum- *delivered of a princess *(awaiting BS)

14. Kotias003- * Delivered of a Prince * ( Birth Story shared )

15. Dosht- * delivered of a prince * (Birth Story shared )

16. MumTwins08- * delivered of a Prince (birth story shared )

17. Midesquare- *delivered of a princess * (awaiting Birth Story )

18. Fearless07- delivered of a princess (awaiting BS)

19. Haleematm - ported from Sept. (Delivered of a prince; awaiting Birth Story )

20. Uglybetty1 - delivered of a princess (ported from Sept; awaiting Birth Story )

21. Mummide- *delivered of a Prince (awaiting Birth Story )

21. Harmless1
22. Evacroft- * delivered of a prince *(awaiting birth story
23. Tmama86
24. Apeke1991
25. Simplybukky- *delivered of a princess* awaiting Birth Story
26. Ada234-*delivered of a princess* (awaiting Birth Story
27. Barak4real
28. Bintudon
29. Fruitfulvine360
30. Pintoxx
31. Mama2016
32. Limsycutey - *delivered of a Prince(awaiting birth story )
33. Mayluv- *delivered of a princess *(awaiting birth story
34. Mumjb - *delivered of a princess *(awaiting birth story
35. Loistee- *delivered of a Prince*( ported from Sept. awaiting Birth Story )
36. Sexyshe- *delivered of a princess*(ported from Sept )
37. Uwani- *15th August; team blue*
38. Vannywealth -*3rd August; team blue and pink*

I greet you All my Sisters and mothers. ...it's been a wonderful journey so far. It may not have been completely perfect but there have been abundant reasons to be thankful to God who has done exceedingly well to bring us this far.....
He has done it already for some of us ...we celebrate with them!

So far so good, we are making progress...20mamas have downloaded so far. 2 of them were happily received from Sept. We await more of them here too. 17 to go....We await our announcements. ..

We will do our best to cooperate with our Doctor's and midwives as much as possible while we continuously pray for the best team to be with us on that day! When not sure of a suggestion by a Doctor or midwife , don't hesitate to come here to weigh the suggestions so as to be better guided.
Our goal has been mother alive, baby alive and father rejoicing. ...so whatever measures need to be taken to make that possible should be fully supported(CS included) ...

That being said. ...wishing you ALL the best and nothing but the best. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Our twin mummy Vannywealth, Tmama86 and Apeke1991 have been quite absent for too long. We look forward to good news from them. Evacroft, Fruitfulvine360, Bintudon , Ada234 too have been missing in action too. Anyone heard from them ?

Thank you to the mama's that have shared their BIRTH STORIES. We are waiting for others to do same. Team August shall not owe birth stories!

September mama's, we are open to you guys too. Feel free to port here ! ATC mama's, we are awaiting your BFP announcements soonest!!

Beautiful day Mommas....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
chubby100:

bathing set 12500

pls ma'am can you post a picture of the bathset.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
BellaElla:

what people fear is that the mature house help will collect their husband but for me I cant be bothered biko
I cant think of my baby, work, food , and also think of how HH will seduce DH. undecided undecided undecided
But anyday I catch them making goo-goo eyes at each other, then out of three of us, one person go die o angry angry angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin I like u! No time to dey do vigilante on top d matter, just "catch and kill"

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by runsaway: 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
BellaElla:

Chai, fear catch me for this your ending o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
suzy:

It is both i was told i should take it whenever the pain starts. I need sumtin dat will stop it. I told some people about it and they keep saying i should take herbs. am even scared dats y i needed to ask here. I dont want to be tribal but am an Igbo woman. i dont really take herbs but the pple dat i told at work insteads i take herbs. My hubby is not in support even my mum. Am so worried cos d last time i was hit with d pain it was not funny. i could not sleep for days. to stand, sit or even work has hard. i missed work for 3days just resuming dis morning. The work sef don tire me cos its really stressful to me. Am a bulk teller. planning on resigning after maternity leave but with d way things are going i dont mind next month. But my maternity leave is til Dec
hope u don't stand too much to do ur job. I used to stand a lot at work too. but I learnt my lesson the hard way. but if u can't sit to work, pls resign if d need arises. cos ur health n the life of ur baby are more important. and don't forget, water water water.. drink like a fish esp cos of d fibroids
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
suzy:

hope u don't stand too much to do ur job. I used to stand a lot at work too. but I learnt my lesson the hard way. but if u can't sit to work, pls resign if d need arises. cos ur health n the life of ur baby are more important. and don't forget, water water water.. drink like a fish esp cos of d fibroids. and concerning the herbs...hmmmm! I don't advise it because u can't be sure what these herbs contain. don't take something u'll regret later
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
Capo @iomoge2, I'm doing very fine, LO kicks very often nw, even while standing, currently 29weeks 3days. I'm going shopping next week with sis in law as she sabi dosumu well well. It is well!
Na so I dreamt 3days ago dat I gave birth to a very black baby, eeeee, like charcoal, I neva see where baby dey black from birth, funny enough I was very happy in d dream grin who else is having weird dreams?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by runsaway: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
Happy birthday sixx. Loads of kisses and hugs

Thanks omojudy, she must to come b4 that date by fire by force.

Sugah, feddy27,
Help, I am bored. Rethinking taking maternity leave so early but I can't go back to work. Even my colleagues dey fear to carry me go meeting before water go break for client office or I go born for customer meeting room. Tired of watching tv and there are so many novels I can read. It is so bad I am now reading Anna karenina that I have avoided for years.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
olatebony:
Happy sunday to all beautiful mamas. congrats to those that just delivered,God's blessings on your LOs. To all waddling mamas the Lord is your strength and easy delivery to u all.
our senior mamas, twaleeeee oooo!
my teamies fortius, raptor2, christybabe, juliebest, esof1 and all how's vigilante o
Back to peeping mode

Hope u n Zara r doing great.

Vigilante no eazy at all at all, coupled with ebf, who send me sef I no do am wit him sisters.
Anyway his chubby face n overall good health is encouraging me grin

Other vigilante mamas, God is our strength.

Congrats to all dat have delivered, may los bring u blessings.
Welcome to d newbies, healthy n happy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
@ Suzy, sorry dear, but sincerely I go with Mum and DH. No herbs please though body differs. I can only imagine the pains you are going through. Hopefully, other mamas with more experience will shook mouth for the matter. Sorry dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
No matter your choice, you're an amazing mother!

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 1:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
runsaway:
Happy birthday sixx. Loads of kisses and hugs

Thanks omojudy, she must to come b4 that date by fire by force.

Sugah, feddy27,
Help, I am bored. Rethinking taking maternity leave so early but I can't go back to work. Even my colleagues dey fear to carry me go meeting before water go break for client office or I go born for customer meeting room. Tired of watching tv and there are so many novels I can read. It is so bad I am now reading Anna karenina that I have avoided for years.

Add prayers and bible/quran reading to your schedule! There's loads to pray for.wink

Once baby comes there may not be such time again.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: the nanny/maid matter may God just help us get the right ones because adult/teenager or child they each may have their own ish too! My friend's adult nanny would lock the child indoors for hours and go out till evening na the day she and gateman quarrel the whole matter was exposed. My church member also got home and randomly checked the bin saw a diaper filled with blood and rushed baby to clinic. All sorts of tests done and money spent baby was declared ok. She enquired from nanny and nanny says oh well she uses the diapers for her period!!!! A woman randomly heard neighbour's child crying she burst into the flat and met child tied to chair. Maid said she needed to mop and nanny said she needed to sleep! So you see na make God just help person get a good one.

it's not even necessarily dependent on how nice or not nice the madam is! But i encourage everyone to be kind and fair to any dependant or domestic worker in their purview/employment.

Sometimes being idle too encourages their bad behaviour so iomoge2 for eg your girl should have been doing her own laundry. She wont wear ten clothes in one day!

Olubankemi may God help you get it right!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 1:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
BritneyStacy:

My Sis, thanks for sharing this. .....
Lemme ask please, were you using a govt hospital or a private one ? Your Doctor agreed to induce you at #39weeks. ...while mine even refused at 40+ and some days! It's like my smiling too much with that man is not helping matters angry angry !
Your position (on all fours )made pushing easier because your body was not working against gravity ! But naija hospitals no wan gree say that is the best birth position than lying on one's back! You do your self good joor. ...I would want to use that position too but the delivery board (cos I dont call that bed) is extremely short! !! It's like the length of a normal bed cut into 2....lying on it for membrane sweep was extremely difficult and uncomfortable for my height! At a point I was beginning to regret why I didn't stick to the private hospital I was using as the facilities there are more comfortable kinda. ..

Good you had your baby safely ....all praise to God.
Thanks for sharing the story on time kiss

*hugs* my dear! I had my baby in America actually. I would have insisted on being induced earlier if i had my way but they generally have a policy of not inducing till at least 39 weeks plus here.

Speak firmly with your Dr again. You're full term plus already, dunno what the Dr is still waiting to check/do...

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
If you want peace and quiet just send her back to where she came from. You are already training your own will you add another person's untrained child to your wah ala. Anyone telling you to be gentle with the girl doesn't know what you are going through. ....anyone asking you to pray, coach and teach the girl in love has never been in the same situation. A child that goes behind you to collect change is already an adult don't wait for the time she will carry your jewelry and sell. I have been there please return the girl
olubankemi:
Hello mamas.

Congrats to all who had brought forth their LOs. Mamas still pushing, safe delivery I pray for you in Jesus name.

Pls I beg, make una help me shine torch for this matter.

It's about the girl living with me. This girl doesn't just listen, why? I teach, correct, pet, no way. She steals: eat my baby food, wake up early to eat before others wake up, finish fish meant to be taken in weeks in less than two weeks (I usually buy packet of fish n chicken n we fry it and keep, this girl chop am finish before I catch am), Hmmm, lie full her mouth, she dey piss for body, when I send her errand an hour will go before coming back, give her money for offering she will go and ask the usher to change it to 10 10 naira n drop 10 naira as offering use the rest to eat. Send her errand she wil return n say ' they said they don't have change', that change I no go see am again!, wetin no full this girl hand?

All the cloths she brought no longer her size due to over eating! She no dey see left over food for kitchen!, I hate to be too careful in my own house, I mean locking the kitchen, keeping this keeping that, it's extraa work for me, what do I do to curb her excesses?

She is a daily offender, and repeat daily the saaaaame thing you have warned her against!

List goes on n on. House chores not excellent but fairly manageable as I don't know the character of the next person I will take if I ask her to go.

What do I do?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
On hiring nannys and bringing househelps, lets not forget to get them tested for STD's and pregnancy (for live in small children) to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wayisshut, Oluwasemiloba(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.