Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8163424 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Feddy27,thanx,am gud,hop u r doing gr8 yourself?

Congrats Mumtwins08 on d birth of lo,thank God it ended in praise.

BritneyStacy n oda August mamas dat hav passed dia Edd,don't worry,God will make it easy 4us all.

Went 4 a scan yesterday,n d scan guy say my Edd na 08 Oct,na him i halla 4 d guy o,he now retook d measurement n said it's Sept 06,,also said baby is 35/36weeks n weighing 2.7kg,me dat am days away 2 39weeks,i told him sumtin is wrong somewhere,abi him dey learn work n na 4d scan o,am just so angry 4 wasting dat moni .

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
runsaway:
Omojudy, you r too sharp. I was using style to avoid the question from sugah grin
To your cerclage question, I don't know o- mine was an emergency one done just before 24 weeks cutoff for my hospital.

Sugah, team pink for twin tower Remembrance Day. Don't like the date that is why I'd don't like saying it sad
Hope baby comes before then. Not often you see people disowning their Edd abi?
Hehehe. I prophesy a better date for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
realdentist:

ok that makes sense. besides I don't think cervical incompetence will present as a challenge before that 14 weeks. my own opinion though. good luck to u
Lost maybe 3 at 14 weeks and usually from one activity or another.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Good evening mamas, please dh and I want to start buying baby items small small, please how much estimate do we need to buy the important items? Pls help o sabi maam

Cc iomoge2, beyedew, mitchyy, alphahandmaiden, liftedhands, enkaydewdrop, sugah

And all sabi mamas

Depends on your pocket...
Between 150-300k...

Mitchyy, I bought mine from Emerald65... It was affordable, she didn't disappoint and she's very nice...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
pintoxx:

BritneyStacy n oda August mamas dat hav passed dia Edd,don't worry,God will make it easy 4us all.

Thanks Dear. ...
Forget the scan guy....he may have been high on origin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Good evening mamas, please dh and I want to start buying baby items small small, please how much estimate do we need to buy the important items? Pls help o sabi maam

Cc iomoge2, beyedew, mitchyy, alphahandmaiden, liftedhands, enkaydewdrop, sugah

And all sabi mamas
I did my shopping here in a abuja few weeks ago.i spent like 80k or so,thats aside car seat,cot,stroller,swing and carrier.i already av those ones as gifts.i used 20k to buy okirika overall and some few tins apart from mittens, socks and caps, bc I was advised here not to buy those ones in okirika. Me I bought d normal bathing set for 3k.Though I never buy wardrobe sha,will get that soon. I bought huggies dry comfort with 68 inside (red pack) I just want to try It for 2500.most of the tins Liftedhands listed are almost same with how I bought mine sef just that some are a little bit expensive than mine or maybe it's the product or quality.Am going to return the Johnson baby lotion I bought in place of more wipes, because MIL say na coconut oil she wan use and she don already cook am kip.me I just bought the very necessary tins we need and can't do without. As for toys DH shipped down enough say na wetin him sabi buy make him no go buy wetin I go chop am raw.if ur in abuja I can direct u to where I got my tins bc the woman seems to be the cheapest I no.I hope say my long post dey useful to u.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
Whyterose:
Thanks to everyone who gave 1 or 2 advices 2d issue I raised,I really appreciate u all. Been away cos I'm kinda having issues with my marriage at d moment. I jst nid ur prayers. Wishings us all happy bumping.
no matter what happen to us in life, we shall get through it, dats d surest thing, this is just a phase,as long as it's not threatening one's life, you will pull through. Pls be strong!!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
tipsyjules:

if ur in abuja I can direct u to where I got my tins bc the woman seems to be the cheapest I no.I hope say my long post dey useful to u.

Maama pls where is the shop?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 22, 2016
Hello mamas.

Congrats to all who had brought forth their LOs. Mamas still pushing, safe delivery I pray for you in Jesus name.

Pls I beg, make una help me shine torch for this matter.

It's about the girl living with me. This girl doesn't just listen, why? I teach, correct, pet, no way. She steals: eat my baby food, wake up early to eat before others wake up, finish fish meant to be taken in weeks in less than two weeks (I usually buy packet of fish n chicken n we fry it and keep, this girl chop am finish before I catch am), Hmmm, lie full her mouth, she dey piss for body, when I send her errand an hour will go before coming back, give her money for offering she will go and ask the usher to change it to 10 10 naira n drop 10 naira as offering use the rest to eat. Send her errand she wil return n say ' they said they don't have change', that change I no go see am again!, wetin no full this girl hand?

All the cloths she brought no longer her size due to over eating! She no dey see left over food for kitchen!, I hate to be too careful in my own house, I mean locking the kitchen, keeping this keeping that, it's extraa work for me, what do I do to curb her excesses?

She is a daily offender, and repeat daily the saaaaame thing you have warned her against!

List goes on n on. House chores not excellent but fairly manageable as I don't know the character of the next person I will take if I ask her to go.

What do I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tipsyjules(f): 12:35am On Aug 22, 2016
airforcewife:

Maama pls where is the shop?
Na utako market o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 12:45am On Aug 22, 2016
Team September dropping it like it's hot. We can take over any time any day. My people ow we dey. Sugar op say no be tomorrow or Tuesday u go drop urs. Abeg dear baby, kindly come out on Sunday cos i've got a birthday to attend on saturday.

Starbuck my edd mate, ow market.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 12:51am On Aug 22, 2016
olubankemi:
Hello mamas.

Congrats to all who had brought forth their LOs. Mamas still pushing, safe delivery I pray for you in Jesus name

What do I do?

I think you have to return her cos mine is frustrating my life too, so I av decided to return her month end. I'm not home presently n my mum just told me someone saw her washing ds bumbum with stick claiming it's cos the poo was much. I was so mad. She now wee on bed due to excess feeding n play. My sis no let another person pikin come kill u. I knw it's not goin to be easy cos I'm already thinkin of ow i'll cope wen baby comes. Be on the look out for another one, me sef dey find. Goodluck

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 12:51am On Aug 22, 2016
olubankemi:
Hello mamas.

Congrats to all who had brought forth their LOs. Mamas still pushing, safe delivery I pray for you in Jesus name.

It's about the girl living with me. This girl doesn't just listen, why? I teach, correct, pet, no way. She steals: eat my baby food, wake up early to eat before others wake up, finish fish meant to be taken in weeks in less than two weeks (I usually buy packet of fish n chicken n we fry it and keep, this girl chop am finish before I catch am), Hmmm, lie full her mouth, she dey piss for body, when I send her errand an hour will go before coming back, give her money for offering she will go and ask the usher to change it to 10 10 naira n drop 10 naira as offering use the rest to eat. Send her errand she wil return n say ' they said they don't have change', that change I no go see am again!, wetin no full this girl hand?

All the cloths she brought no longer her size due to over eating! She no dey see left over food for kitchen!, I hate to be too careful in my own house, I mean locking the kitchen, keeping this keeping that, it's extraa work for me, what do I do to curb her excesses?

She is a daily offender, and repeat daily the saaaaame thing you have warned her against!

List goes on n on. House chores not excellent but fairly manageable as I don't know the character of the next person I will take if I ask her to go.

What do I do?

With maids/dependants it's either of two things it may be a smooth ride it may not be! it doesn't make you a bad person...

For me i would say give yourself a timeline for coping with her nonsense, if that time comes and she never adjust biko return her! Always have a back up plan too.

the food bit is likely to be her greed as well as her probably impoverished background. The thought of so much food being available (given where she is coming from usually pushes them to steal at first-sometimes). i'd say increase her food, let her see food and say no ma, if she says it's enough add an extra spoon! pretend to or actually start counting meat and fish in the freezer. stop keeping baby food in the kitchen, set up a table for that in thier room or your room!

Sister ogbon lo gba!

the change meme start writing down so she will be forced to give you! the lying may stop it may not na her nature.

my last maid was headstrong and made me complain daily more or less. She hinted that she expected to be beaten before she can behave well. i returned her when i got to my brink. she just refused to do as expected.mentioned that so you know some are wired in their brains like that

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by starbuck(f): 12:52am On Aug 22, 2016
simababe:
Team September dropping it like it's hot. We can take over any time any day. My people ow we dey. Sugar op say no be tomorrow or Tuesday u go drop urs. Abeg dear baby, kindly come out on Sunday cos i've got a birthday to attend on saturday.

Nne, we good dear........ Thanks for checking on us..

Sugah, thanks for the good work you doing, supernatural delivery to you.

To mama's that has delivered, hearty congratulations from Me to You.

To TTC mom's, come 2017, we MUST hear the laughter of your babies in your homes.

Team September for Super, easy deliveries.

Bows out

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 1:01am On Aug 22, 2016
Morning mamas its my birthday 2day grin join me to celebrate and thnk God for loving me, keeping me and blessing my family without measure. cool

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 1:02am On Aug 22, 2016
simababe:

I think you have to return her cos mine is frustrating my life too, so I av decided to return her month end. I'm not home presently n my mum just told me someone saw her washing ds bumbum with stick claiming it's cos the poo was much. I was so mad. She now wee on bed due to excess feeding n play. My sis no let another person pikin come kill u. I knw it's not goin to be easy cos I'm already thinkin of ow i'll cope wen baby comes. Be on the look out for another one, me sef dey find. Goodluck

Does she have to stay till month end? these maids can test one oh! wash bum with stick ke?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bisoye82: 1:15am On Aug 22, 2016
Sixx:
Morning mamas its my birthday 2day grin join me to celebrate and thnk God for loving me, keeping me and blessing my family without measure. cool
Happy birthday to you.long life and prosperity.Hip hip hurray. cool
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:28am On Aug 22, 2016
Starbuck thanks dear. We thank God for his mercies.

Simababe sorry I had to laugh at your help. Using stick kwa? That's how my sister's former nanny put my less than 1yr old nephew under the tap outside on a cold day to bath him with cold water...her reason was cos he pooed.

How did your baby shower go? Hope you are done shopping?

#September for supernatural delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 2:29am On Aug 22, 2016
Happy birthday sixx. I wish you many more beautiful years ahead.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by limsycutey(f): 3:53am On Aug 22, 2016
Olubankemi, I think you should just look for a replacement and send her away jejely. I know you can't get 100% from them but her own is too much. Why should you be doing James Bond in your own house over every little thing because you got a maid

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 4:05am On Aug 22, 2016
Sixx:
happy birthday
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:34am On Aug 22, 2016
Happy Birthday Sixx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:36am On Aug 22, 2016
@babythug, lol at extra spoon.
I had one n didnt even let her stay 2weeks.
Someone dat will be crying every night that she must sleep with me n hubby... becos she grew up in a crowded house.
She eats like kilode, when u give her heap of food, she will swalow it all b4 u blink n start looking like she didnt get food.
I used to think i n hubby over eats until this madam will eat double of wat we eat. issokie
The one i couldnt stand was when she would always open my house down. Mosquitoes n insects was the order of d day daily.....me dat 1 week. My place is still like i just flitted.
I talk tire.
Madam knows when i return, thats shen she will be busy then chase all the kids on d street from d house n pretend.
I realised thst they bring out my bsby tjings to play with... haaaa.
I no sabi lock rĂ²om door but i don learn.

When i thought left n right, i will send u to school, still put my child in creche all 4 washing plate n cleaning house and playing with baby when am home which am not sure of as she is too playful n film loving..... i just package am back.

Sister girl can wear 10 set of cloths in a day, landlord pickin dey upstairs.... lol
N am d one washing as i cant allow her do my washing machine kalo kalo to aviod stories that touch.
Machine is semi manual.

the only perfect thing is sweeping n mopping.
My sister girl piles plate when i dont n u go talk tire... n hear i will wash it later.
New tin of milk left open n air spoilt it.

I couldnt deal men.
I still have till January to get some1.
Will be patient.

Looking 4 someone that i will enroll for handiwork when my baby starts school.
so she can help me 4 a while b4 then.
Or better still get one from agent.
My friend tried over 5 n now she is enjoying.

Cc olubankemi
Try d counting technique.
It works for some n fish is not meat that she can divide n eat half. Lol
U can also lock your freezer, its no big deal.
If u cant cope, let her go biko.
Her wahala too much.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:54am On Aug 22, 2016
Week 30 has started today!
November Mamas doing d supernatural pregnancy.....
Dear Jesus, we are so greatful.

Week 30,29,28 n 27.
Wao, just like yesterday when we saw d double lines staring back at us.

This God is so good.

001.Besea ------------------ XX 9
002. Bolseas ---------------Pending
003. Deyoola ---------------Pending 13
004. Ebony13 --------------XY & XX
005. Florena ----------------XY 4
006. Godmother -------- XX 4
007. Iomoge2 ------------- XX 2
008. Jumayin ------------- XY 15
009. Jummy004 ----------Pending 17
010. LadyMessi --------- XX17
011. Missade ------------- XX 5
012. Oshey01 ------------- XX 22
013. Phummy1821 ---- XY 16
014. PrincessKF --------- XY 2
015. Princesskiki ------- XY 14
016. Pweetyface ---------Pending
017. Rejoice02 ------------Pending 1
018. Roseval ---------------Pending
019. Sweetrie --------------Pending
020. Temmygal25 -------Pending
021. Twogreatnations -- XX XX 7
022. XX01 ------------------- XY 20

From My heart, I pray 4 my ttc mums.
I won't call monikers but will use mumihaji as a point of contact.
I understood TTC n its pains through her.
God please bless her womb with a baby that will stay full term n call her mummy in due course.
I use her as a point of contact to otherTTC mamas.
Babies will surround their tables in Jesus name.
B4 end of Next year... they will bring forth like d hebrew women.
Amen.

P.s
Update your EDD & gender biko.

Also find time to pray with the TTC mums.
Ttc for one cycle is hell.
Makes u feel incomplete not to talk of over 6months.
I was there for 15cycles n i know how it hurts.

Lets use our pregnancy state to pray 4 them.
Over 200 in Gods waiting room on Nairaland alone.
I see princessKF. Your labour of Love will not go in vain kiss

Shopping nko?
How far?
Lets answer so i know we r good.
Love u all.

Someone mentioned her edd but i guess she didnt cc my moniker correctly.
Pls cc me again lemme update

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:57am On Aug 22, 2016
Suzy, how are u feeling?
What is working 4 u Please be strong. Hugs.

My lo kicks the fibriod like there is no tomorrow now
Infact until those kicks i didnt even know its location.
I guess its like a play thing for lo even if its outside d womb.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:59am On Aug 22, 2016
Mymoneygroes, how are my daughters
I want to see them o
grin

Please come n update us.
Been a while.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:10am On Aug 22, 2016
mitchyy:

True. I was feeling strong 2weeks after and even wanted to attend meeting then but pple said its too early. So i had to wait till the 5th week.
Whenever you feel you're strong enough to sit for the 2hrs without lying down, then you're good to go.
Cc @britneystacy
No wahala. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:14am On Aug 22, 2016
uwani:

I still dey oh! No sign of labour at all, went for an ultrasound last week and my lo is doing well so I and hubby decided to wait it out till next weeknd, though I have an appointment with my dr on Tuesday and whatever he says will be final.

We dey wait. I don resign from long walk since it has failed to induce labour rather na my leg dey hear am, the office wey I still dey go don do me.
No be only you stop to dey waka as the waka no come do anything for man pikin joooor. We shall soon share our good news Sis

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 5:27am On Aug 22, 2016
olubankemi:
Hello mamas.

What do I do?
Time to look for helps who don't live with u. Matured and know their job. You will just have to manage on Sundays when they will be off. My opinion.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 5:33am On Aug 22, 2016
Sixx:
Happy birthday. Na why u no sleep dey wait for the birthday? cool
Vigilante birthday. Wishing u a happy day.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 5:37am On Aug 22, 2016
simababe:

Na for inside that birthday you go born. Make them two be birthday mates. wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tippex(f): 6:56am On Aug 22, 2016
XX01:
Something funny happened to me this evening. I asked my son to come and touch my tummy that his brother is inside. As he was still asking questions and touching and touching, he saw my tummy move. He stood rock still for a bit with his eyes intently on the tummy. Next thing it moved again very well. He screamed and ran away shouting that I have eaten his brother that mummy should not eat him.

I have never laughed so hard in a long while.

Lolllllllllllllllllllllll

(1) (2) (3) ... (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: butterfly55(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.