Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8198587 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
rofemiguwa:

Dopemu. She said she can deliver anywhere in lagos although u might have to pay for delivery
I have sent pm to u, pls reply me and send ur address, I want dh to come and check it. How much is delivery to Ikorodu?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
@Favouredmom Present Ma... cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IphyB(f): 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
Congrats to all mamas that have put to bed. @BellaElla, I like your style on the HH issue missmalachi, the lord shall perfect all things concerning you happy bumpy tuesday everyone.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=ozycy post=48732095]
Eggxatly, if a man wants his kpekus ministry and madam to be on point, he shouldn't allow DW to get exhausted every day. Unless he doesn't value the kpekus ministry. [/quote
u're right bt apart frm this ma, when the body is being stressed to limits nw, one can neva tell d type of health challenges dt will/can set in later in life esp during d peri/post menopausal yrs. God help women; we are indeed super beings.the latter part of d book 'every woman' gives me a hint

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
I chop am finish b4 d akara done for fire grin
enque:
Where is the bread?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
Relax ma. God will perfect all that concerns you. You will carry this pregnancy to term. 
It is well with you

missmalachi:
So i woke up today at 5am n wat i saw was blood,i took my bath wore a pad n waited till past 6 b4 goin to d hospital.doctor says is a case of threaten abortion n ask me to go for scan.d sonographer was not around so a random doctor who claim to knw how to do scan did it for me and says it is showing no evidence of pregnancy so i had to go for another test which came out positive.they hv to keep me in other to monitor me since d blood is still coming out.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by amypearl: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
suzy:

Same here. the kick is stil like flutters at 20weeks+. i also have anterior placenta i guess dats y. is noffin to be wooried my dear. God is on throne which means he is stil and will always be in control.

#Teamdecembeer&TeamJan# make una no vex me na double team cos porting is allowed grin

Suzy u r my birth mate. We plenty wey get anterior placenta. Me na also double team #team December and team jan. 20 weeks +
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
@ missmalachi, your baby and you will be fine by God's grace, pls try calm down. You remain in my prayers ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetestmum: 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
Missmalachi keep your hope alive, everything will be fine. It is going to be a good news.
Mamas in the house thanks for keeping this thread alive, if only u guys know how u touching life with this loving thread. May God be with us in this divine journey.

kiss#teamAprilforsupernaturaldeliveries# kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexyshe(f): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
Pls mothers,is a csection at 37weeks 5days advisable.is the baby matured at that age and won't need to be sent to an nicu.last scan says baby weighs2.9kg.this is due to blood pressure.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
Missmalachi....You & your LO will be fine in the end just rest easy.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
@ Sexyshe, yes it is okay, the baby has matured and the weight if fine. Just go for it, don't worry, and be prayerful. My first was 2.5kg, he was a prem but didnt require any medical assistance whatsoever, he was fine, just came early.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Whyterose: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
Pls any mama dat has tym n a listening ear shd pls send me her number, so I can talk 2her via watsapp I really nid someone 2bear my hrt 2 b4 I go crazy. I jst don't wana pour it all out on tis forum. Will really appreciate it if @liftedhands aka mum Ekene responds 2dis. Or beta still here's my number 4any 1 2cares 2add me up on whatsapp 4a sincere discussion. Thx I await ur responses...

Congrats 2all mums dat av put 2birth.I rejoice wit u.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Whyterose: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Whyterose: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HerteEnUke26(f): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
Good pm mamas, please ooo can we be considered full term at 37weeks, please there's been so much pressure in my vjay since morning and its really uncomfortable, help with responses please
Cc fortius, lifted hands, zaynie, and all mamas abeg.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Iomoge2, I'm fine, vomiting don free me small but my sense of smell is hyper. No heartburn but a lot of under rib kicks. Baby has moved up so I talk at length, I'm out of breath; I do a little housework, I'm out of breath ; basically everything takes my breath away. I never buy shikom for baby I have all the money consuming stuff from first baby / wedding gift so I just need to buy clothes and hospital list dat will be small small as money enter my hand.
Meanwhile, this is us at 29 weeks +

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
Missmalachi, keep the faith alive sister, the Lord is your refuge and strength. He shall see everything unto completion in Jesus name. Kisses to Sophia the first when you get home.

Suzzy16! come out and register, what's the peeping for? tongue

Our senior mamas, Titi says hello and greetings, thanks for the mentions and likes, much appreciated. Tuale....

Twogreatnations my dear get help, heed to our able seniors advice here, taking care of the Youngins ain't beans, especially if you have to face housework and hubby too. Many couples drift apart after the kids come, simply because wify no get time for anything anymore except her youngins, but it helps when you have physical and emotional support system around. I cant say much, alot has been said. I know your a wise mum, get on with it, blissful bumping and safe delivery in Jesus name.

Mumide, congratulations, may Lo be the source of all the blessings into your family.

Mrs Alex havent seen DD of late, hows she?

We remain humble and loyal....

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Besea(f): 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
Missmalachi, keep hope alive and keep praying.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexyshe(f): 5:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Thanks humbledgrace I appreciate.my mind is at rest now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
HerteEnUke26:
how much is the gas cooker and picture please

Sorry it has be sold.ihave jus the washing machine,fridge and generator left.
Thank u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
Aim07:
I have sent pm to u, pls reply me and send ur address, I want dh to come and check it. How much is delivery to Ikorodu?
i replied hope u have seen it
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by melly245: 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
ooohhh motherhood

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esof1(f): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
HerteEnUke26:
Good pm mamas, please ooo can we be considered full term at 37weeks, please there's been so much pressure in my vjay since morning and its really uncomfortable, help with responses please
I delivered at exactly 37weeks. Baby was doing just fine and is still doing fine. Birth weight was 2.2kg. We didn't need to take him to NCU
Cc: sexyshe.
Safe delivery to you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
@BritneyStacy ,my cappo,can't wait 2 read from u 2 know how it went,u've bin in my thot all day,Jehovah will make it easy 4u.#HUGS#

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
Raptor2....You are a specifically strong woman. Thank God your story ended in awesome praise. The last tears of sorrow you ever shed is the last you will ever know.

I appreciate God for your strength.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
sexyshe:
Pls mothers,is a csection at 37weeks 5days advisable.is the baby matured at that age and won't need to be sent to an nicu.last scan says baby weighs2.9kg.this is due to blood pressure.

You n ur lo will be fine. I had mine at 33weeks, weighed 2.1kg, no issues grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
Missmalachi, the Lord is with you, u shall carry to term n deliver safely. E-hugs

Lovely bumps mamas. Safe delivery to u all

Melly245, dat ur pic is so on point cry, just yesterday my lo scratched my cheek all in d name of play lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
HerteEnUke26:
If you and Lo are still fine, its advised that you wait at least to turn 39weeks.

That's what we were told at ANC, unless there is an emergency, please bear with Lo for some time dear, keep your mind off the pregnancy and just do you. But you can go to the hospital and complain, they will check you and probably keep you overnight if your already dilating and if no progress, they will send you home with instruction and telling you how real contractions are like.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2016
@HumbledbYGrace, thanks mama, I really appreciate, will definitely get a help. Regards to Titi ma.

@ Britneystacy, we await the good news dear. May Jehovah be with you. Plenty hugs.

Where is Mama Ekene @ Liftedhands, Enkaydewdrop and Madam zaynie? Hope you all are fine. Its been a while dearies.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by PresVA: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Chubby100 , does graco bed need extra matrass? Guess I just need to buy cot sheets right? I have bought cot mosquito net...
Asking cos someone said I may need to top up the matrass? undecided and I haven't set the bed yet...

Any other mama that uses graco bed can also respond to this please..

Meanyl, you got yours cheaper. .got mine at 26,500..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
Cute bump everywhere kiss

Favouredmom,cappo ur bump is so cute.we cant wait to showcase ours too.

Jazzyjaz mrs foodie,we sabi your way tongue kwantinu

@missmalachi the lord is with you and lo..be calm ma

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Whytehandy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.