Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8196586 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
Blessedmum:

I envy you o, wish I can start mine tomorrow but it's still in 3weeks time.

grin grin grin

Keep striking each day off, b4 u knw it u re there smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
enque:
Pls can I see a pix?

This is it.still sealed

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ok!!! BellaElla z 1 funny mama cheesy cheesy.

Congrats to mamas dat hv delivered. May ur Los bring joy joy joy to ur home.

Easy pezzy delivery to our waddling mamas.

ATC mamas,ur tym z now,d heavens r open to shower unto u blessings. Ur children wil round about ur table in Jesus name,Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
Omojudy:
Beyedew, private school cleaner? thanks for the idea. Splendid.

Uw mammy. Much love.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
Good evening auntie Beyedew

Ya baiday mate has been playing football in my belle o! I can feel his movements a lot more now, though not hard, very mild, but it's definitely him, this one no be gas at all. Def lo using my uterus as Olympic field
grin grin grin grin grin

beyedew:
Ok!!! BellaElla z 1 funny mama cheesy cheesy.

Congrats to mamas dat hv delivered. May ur Los bring joy joy joy to ur home.

Easy pezzy delivery to our waddling mamas.

ATC mamas,ur tym z now,d heavens r open to shower unto u blessings. Ur children wil round about ur table in Jesus name,Amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Thank you all Mamas for your contributions. I laugh for the extra spoon. Hmmm, that's exactly what my hubby said, extra spoon even when she said it's ok to avoid excuses for stealing. But meeen, she has added too much under three months! Had to give her some of my cloths as all her old ones are tight.

Today own na to try to make my baby wen never reach four months to stand! Don't I say she is a daily offender?

I don tell am if she doesn't turn over a new leaf she will leave soon. By the way she is 14.

Her major work is carrying baby n sweeping, she doesn't wash anything cos I have machine, she doesn't cook.

Am angry cos I don't even give her much things to do, we watch TV together.

My granma is around and had sat her down and spoken with her on how to do things right na lie.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
Mummide:
Good news! Goodnews!! Goodnews!!!
My Prince charming is with me live n direct, he arrived this morning @ 11:52am, VB no tear, but I hear am sha.
Britneystacy how are u, pls try n kpekus if u 've not, that's what helped me together with a long work then singing and dancing with hubby just last 9t n Labour stated midnight.... wishing u n my other teamies safe delivery. B.s. na later later o

Congrats. God bless you and Yours.

Appi Bday Sixx

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kemesty(f): 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
Happy birthday my cappo sixx. Wishing you all of God's blessings in this new year and many more years ahead.
We both share a special date. Today is my 7th anniversary and God has been gracious unto us.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
iomoge2:

Next missionary journey
eeehhh shocked shocked shocked shocked
More grease to your elbow, 2017 abi? grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kemesty(f): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Congratulations to mummide. Your prince is blessed. Every mama who have put to bed, i say congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
Florena:
eeehhh shocked shocked shocked shocked
More grease to your elbow, 2017 abi? grin
Yes o.
By God's grace. grin grin grin

But not a 2017 mama o. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
BellaElla:
mama olubankemi how old is your girl
I think small househelps are actually very troublesome to keep and can be mischievous too.
when I told my mom I needed a HH, she went to the village to find me one 9 yr old pikin.
I went to check cost of registration in school for her, 40,000. whaaaat!!!! I will still feed, cloth, take care of any sickness etc.
I told mumsi not to bother, I got an agent
the first girl he brought for me, I sent her back to him the next day
the babes breasts are as big as oranges embarassed embarassed embarassed , how did I know?
she left the door open when she was bathing, I called her and she came to answer me wearing only pant and tights, no bra or top o
I saw her bare boobs like 4 times within 2 hours, and she had her own room o.
she would come and join me and DH on the chair in the parlour as we were watching tv.
DH even shouted at her like 20 mins after she came because she was just eyeing me when I wasn't looking. 17 yr old pikin.
I told her she would go the next day, that I cant afford to pay her, she stole my new clothes as she was going. shocked shocked shocked shocked
agent brought another one.
I liked this one once I saw her
she has her issues though bit we work around it.
first thing I did was to get her towel, sponge and brush
also bought her deodorant, a roll of soap etc.
I went to the bank with her and opened an account for her (na me hold the atm sha) she cant runaway without me knowing tongue tongue tongue tongue
I have done small shopping for her ( cloths, bras, etc) and she has not stayed with me for more than two months
she says she doesn't want to touch her money so I pay her salary by transfer, she gets the alert, I give her small money for recharge card.
She is also 17 but far better and more respectful than the first one.
I treat her very well because I know how I treat her would be how she treats my pikin in my absence.
and I want her to derive pleasure in staying with me, not just cos of salary.
she does all the housework, irons, goes to market etc. she has started cooking noodles and the likes for me sef.
I give her money to cook her own soup, then give her provisions for tea once a month, if she like make she lick am finish
b/fast and dinner she eats what we eat.
that's the method I have been using and its working for me, though I came back unexpectedly one afternoon and caught her cooking rice grin grin
you cant win them all. personally, I think its better to go for more mature maids, than small children, their wahala is too much. their parents also expect too much from you. if you beat am now, people go dey shout child abuse cheesy cheesy
what people fear is that the mature house help will collect their husband but for me I cant be bothered biko
I cant think of my baby, work, food , and also think of how HH will seduce DH. undecided undecided undecided
But anyday I catch them making goo-goo eyes at each other, then out of three of us, one person go die o angry angry angry

Me wee not tell u if u are to go o.
I wee make sure u do all ur work at night then wake u by 4am and tell u to get ready that u r going.

Be4 them go plant something overnight... or theif.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
feddy27:
Olubankemi, you need to let her go and get a matured nanny. She's too much work for you to deal with + the babies you have. What you need is someone dat can work with little or no supervision. I prefer the matured ones dat come in the morning and close in the evening. That way, you will maintain your sanity and not go crazy about one little gal dat wees on the bed, steals, lies etc.

For the baby food, keep them in your room. My nanny hs a 2yr old child so I don't give her the avenue to steal. I keep my baby's food in my room. I have dispensers where I put the portion he should eat b4 I return from work. Once I'm back, she closes the day.

If you need a small person around to play with baby, you can but ensure dis particular girl leaves b4 u get BP o! My principle concerning helps is dat no one is indispensable! If you leave today, I will get a better person. Start the search, preferably use agents so u can fall back on them in case anytin goes wrong.

I saw a matured one that asked for 50k monthly shocked

She also cant resume b4 7am as i must leave home 7am.
Even if she will be closing 5pm o.

O boi.. the hunt is still on.
Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 23, 2016
Twogreatnations...saw my able cappo mention say i fit help in d aspect of caring for two mopols..nd my advice...GET HELP!..as in follow all mamas advice wt immediate alacrity..dnt let me rant cuz if i start now.. infct i don type long epistle sef bt e no gree post so just consider dis post as verrrrryyyyyy pregnant.may Jehovah help u sis nd ur delivery shall be smooth too.aall d best.

princessKF..my twin bro is 2nd nd am 23rd so we r still on track..any of dose days is important to megrin

happybirthday to mumi sixx nd congrats to mummide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 12:13am On Aug 23, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Good evening auntie Beyedew

Ya baiday mate has been playing football in my belle o! I can feel his movements a lot more now, though not hard, very mild, but it's definitely him, this one no be gas at all. Def lo using my uterus as Olympic field
grin grin grin grin grin

Way to go baby boy!!! Kee on wit d Olympic. It's cool dearie,let him kick ok,just monitor his kicks so u can find a rhythm to it ok..
Get ready 4mur kicks dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 1:02am On Aug 23, 2016
@ Mummide, congratulations dear , we thank God for safe delivery. May your baby bring you joy always.

@ happytemi, @runsaway, thanks Dearie's for your suggestions. I really appreciate.

@ Fortius, Lol, @ "consider this post verrrrrry pregnant!" I get it ma'am. May God continue to give you strength. It's definitely challenging. I am getting good helps by God's grace. Amen o, to ur prayers.Thanks ma'am. How is Lucas and Eliana?

Vigilante don start be that? Oh sleep, where art thou?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Favouredmom(f): 1:02am On Aug 23, 2016
@ phundek thank God you are being healed of the chicken pox. Do get enough rest. Let me know your EDD and update your LO's gender pls

@ Mummytee you aren't the only one vomitting i threw up twice last week when I was 23 weeks pregnant

@ enque wish there was another LO somewhere

Concerning the househelp issue, I personally prefer helps that come and go, not live in house helps to avoid stories that touch. @ Olubankemi and twogreatnations, God will direct you as we all need help at times
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 1:11am On Aug 23, 2016
@ Favouredmom, my Sis, we need helps o if we don't want to break down . No trophy for superwoman. Los never land, vigilante don start already, I pray God directs helps that would be a blessing to our family. Thanks Sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 23, 2016
Twogreatnations:
@
, thanks Dearie's for your suggestions. I really appreciate.

@ Fortius, Lol, @ "consider this post verrrrrry pregnant!" I get it ma'am. May God continue to give you strength. It's definitely challenging. I am getting good helps by God's grace. Amen o, to ur prayers.Thanks ma'am. How is Lucas and Eliana?

Vigilante don start be that? Oh sleep, where art thou?

Amen sis..they r fine..Bae is on my shoulder now,she is cranky cuz of colic nd lucas don wake cuz of her groaning..abeg enjoy dis tym well oo..motherhood is stage by stage vigilante

Eliana is raptor's princess...mine is 'BAE'grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 2:24am On Aug 23, 2016
iomoge2:

Lol

Lol! She never ready to work! 50k ke

Keep searching jare, you will find.

Anyone dat wants to give u unnecessary conditions, push aside. Your money, your rules, your house!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 4:38am On Aug 23, 2016
I need to sleeeeep! This is the 3rd night straight that I sleep by 11pm and wake up 2am. It'sbeen like this off and on for months but 3 days straight? I don dey fear.

As for HH, I have one and planning on getting another as soon as ds is born. I can't shout jor.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:22am On Aug 23, 2016
feddy27:

grin grin grin

Keep striking each day off, b4 u knw it u re there smiley
Na so o, dat's what I have been doing.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:30am On Aug 23, 2016
Iyabetajos:

I drove barely 9 days post op.
Cant remember hills
Drank fanta 7 days post op(room temp sha)

Thanks a lot sis. I feel strong now so i guess i should be able to drive cus its 7weeks already.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 7:14am On Aug 23, 2016
Cc rofemiguwa, I have seen d post u put up here dat it is still sealed. Which area of Lagos do u reside? I am interested
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 7:42am On Aug 23, 2016
iomoge2:

Lol
My idea of mature is someone in her twenties

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2016
una good morning o! Make una follow me enjoy my early Tuesday morning craving. Akara and tea. Akara made by yours truly

Looks left, looks right, sees mamas chasing her with huge bumps, flips breasts, picks race

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2016
Aim07:
Cc rofemiguwa, I have seen d post u put up here dat it is still sealed. Which area of Lagos do u reside? I am interested
Dopemu. She said she can deliver anywhere in lagos although u might have to pay for delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 9:26am On Aug 23, 2016
I also have 3.3kva fireman generator, tabletop gas cooker and bedside fridge for sale. All at give away prices grin .
All brand new

Lagos residents only.
Please tell hubby and friends to patronize me.
Its a one time offer deal dou

Tank u.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2016
jazzyjazz:
una good morning o! Make una follow me enjoy my early Tuesday morning craving. Akara and tea. Akara made by yours truly

Looks left, looks right, sees mamas chasing her with huge bumps, flips breasts, picks race

***shakes head*** lawd!y i no dey abuja again..i for show dis woman winn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 9:31am On Aug 23, 2016
mitchyy:

Thanks a lot sis. I feel strong now so i guess i should be able to drive cus its 7weeks already.

Hi mummy hansel, I've replied your mail since last week, yet to get a response from you. Have a blessed day
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Purity77: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2016
jazzyjazz:

nawa o...guess it's now officially "Food Tuesday" no longer "Bumpy Tuesday" !!!

This was exactly wetin una do last Tuesday too. Una don start again today. nawa o...wey mama Zaynie sef?
Joo o, we want to see bumps, especially on Tuesdays, not food.

Obrigada!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcanebaby: 9:45am On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=rofemiguwa post=48727036]I also have 3.3kva fireman generator, tabletop gas cooker and bedside fridge for sale. All at give away prices grin .
All brand new

Lagos residents only.
Please tell hubby and friends to patronize me.
Its a one time offer deal dou

Tank u.
[/quote
How much is the generator please

(1) (2) (3) ... (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.