Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143613 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 7:44am On Aug 30, 2016
comtem2011:
sugah, how vigilante? Another name I gave to Ayomide from my end is OluwaDamipe (the boy is so cute). May God watch over him.

Amen! Thanks dear.
Vigilante is real mehn. May God help us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gaily04(f): 7:47am On Aug 30, 2016
tiimzy:
Melo ni ma ro ninu ore ti baba see x2 Ore re ma po oju yorin okun lo Melo ni ma ro afi ki sha ma dupe I don't know what to say God did a wonderful thing in my life My princess made her grand entry 4:30am today via V.D Supernatural delivery to remaining September mothers # almost 24hrs delivery it was God
Congrats ma'am. May God bless your LO.

@Whyterose, Congrats on your new job. It can only be God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 8:50am On Aug 30, 2016
Gud morning sabi mamas.... So I fell I'll on Friday till Monday, I went to see the doc on Mon and was told it's malaria, coartem was given to me and I took that yesterday. The thing now is this, I noticed my urine was all blood yesterday, Googled it and Mr. Sabinus said it's urinary tract infection, told my MIL she said the baby is close.... Pls sabi mamas any1 with a similar experience? I'm confused. And yes I was celebrating my no stretch mark bump, only for me to find traceable ones last weekend... It is well ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2016
peggygee:
Gud morning sabi mamas.... So I fell I'll on Friday till Monday, I went to see the doc on Mon and was told it's malaria, coartem was given to me and I took that yesterday. The thing now is this, I noticed my urine was all blood yesterday, Googled it and Mr. Sabinus said it's urinary tract infection, told my MIL she said the baby is close.... Pls sabi mamas any1 with a similar experience? I'm confused. And yes I was celebrating my no stretch mark bump, only for me to find traceable ones last weekend... It is well ooo
What team are you and how much blood?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 9:06am On Aug 30, 2016
Congrats to all the mamas that have dropped ooooo.... Was hoping to port to August like my Campo n the rest of my teamies..... But God knws best.
#teamseptember for supernatural n sharp sharp delivery.... God bless all expectant n TTC mothers.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 9:09am On Aug 30, 2016
Omojudy:

What team are you and how much blood?

Team September o, my dea the blood is scary, it's like urinating during ones heavy flow.... It's blood all tru. It started yesterday evening o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2016
peggygee:

Team September o, my dea the blood is scary, it's like urinating during ones heavy flow.... It's blood all tru. It started yesterday evening o
Plz go to the hospital Teamie, I know placenta previa is one of the causes of bleeding in late pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2016
peggygee:

You don go doctor? No pain nor cramp associated?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by comtem2011: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2016
peggygee:

Pls go to the hospital asap. good report is ur portion.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 9:30am On Aug 30, 2016
Blessedmum:

Plz go to the hospital Teamie, I know placenta previa is one of the causes of bleeding in late pregnancy.

I sure will o, the last scan I did didn't show any placenta challenge tho, but I'm heading to the hospital right away
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2016
Omojudy:

You don go doctor? No pain nor cramp associated?

I've been having cramps o, even waist pain, tho mild. I can sleep @ night sef due to pains.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2016
comtem2011:
Pls go to the hospital asap. good report is ur portion.

Amen, tnks dea
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2016
@comtem2011 My God! Sad she gone but she didn't value her life. God have mercy

@proudmum38 I rejoice with you. Never shall you experience such again in Jesus name. Your post broke my heart tbh.

@liftedhands Congrats to your sis inlaw, may God see her through the pregnancy period, strength and good health is what I pray for her. I tap this awesome grace from her for my ttc sister and the one that recently lost a baby.

Congratulations to everyone that recently put to bed. May God protect your LOs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Pele.
MS go soon end you hear.
Make una take am easy

That's one of the prices we pay for motherhood

Abi o, Thanks a lot, can't wait to jump into second trimester

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2016
Congrats all new mamas.may ur los bring u joy n peace.

All waddling mamas Happy bumping.

All TTC mothers your miracle is almost here.God will do it sooner than you think.

Thank you for the mamas that inquired about my goods.thank you to those that patronized me.
I still have 2 washing machine left.Lg twintub 5kg.brand new for giveaway price of 45k.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 9:51am On Aug 30, 2016
proudmom38:

We re famous ma'am.Thanks 4 checking up on us...How is Kaka n Kiki?

They are fine ma. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bolade005: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2016
JUMAYIN:
Good morning mamas,na so I showed Dh 1 of d BS shared here o,then he said no doc is gonna put fingers inside his wife's jajaina o, then we decided on d option of elective CS,now my question is how does 1 opt for elective CS coz I know some docs won't give u d option of that if der is everything is going on smoothly n does 1 wait to be full termed b4 d CS begins, plz mamas don't read n pass.thanks

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2016
JUMAYIN:
Good morning mamas,na so I showed Dh 1 of d BS shared here o,then he said no doc is gonna put fingers inside his wife's jajaina o, then we decided on d option of elective CS,now my question is how does 1 opt for elective CS coz I know some docs won't give u d option of that if der is everything is going on smoothly n does 1 wait to be full termed b4 d CS begins, plz mamas don't read n pass.thanks

Hmm. Are you having your baby in Nigeria? Do you realise how bad our Healthcare system is here and has gotten worse due to the dollar hike (hospitals are getting low on things like syringes and it is either they increase their fees or well...do the Naija method and cut some corners). Is your husband willing to risk your life and that of his child for his pride?
Perhaps you and he don't precisely know what will happen. Yes, BS can explain but they are not painting a picture. Allow me:
Go and carry your handbag. Hold the two sides of the top open. Good. Now drag them apart. Use your hands to be pulling them apart, shaking it as if you want to expand it. Now go and buy Digestive biscuit, eat one. The size of that biscuit is 10cm. That's how big you're going to get, so imagine pushing a 3.2kg baby (or more) through a whole the size of that Digestive biscuit.
That's what is going to happen to your vajajay during labour. The nurses will shove their hands inside you to check whether your mucus plug has broken and see how dilated you are. The doctor will pull open your coochie so he or she can have access easier. Even at 10cm (full dilation), you still have to be expanded to allow baby not get stuck in that hole and suffocate. Plus there will be a lot of fluids and blood being spilled everywhere and the doctor may be cutting you so you don't tear (even more blood).
So, does that sound like a sexy moment, do you think that anyone seeing that will be thinking "hmm, I'm so turned on right now??" Do you think anyone really wants to be looking at all that mucus and blood, what if you haven't shaved, it's not a pretty sight, dear.

Now, I approve of CS when there are no other options. . But I'm going to tell you the truth: All the women who die during childbirth died because they had a complication that required surgery. Even with all I described above, Vaginal birth is still much safer than CS.The only reason elective surgery started was because they had to do it to stop even worse complications and then people decided to start using it for random reasons. The doctors abroad won't agree to allow you do elective CS, they will do their best to convince you not to. But if you guys really want to trust a Nigerian hospital to put your life and that if the child into 50% chance of danger (hey, they may take light during surgery. That happened to my cousin at Nigerian Naval Hosp), because your husband is uncomfortable with people trying to allow you give birth the way God intended you to do, then go ahead.
Ask your husband to follow you to antenatal and let the doctor explain. Watch some birthing videos online. And maybe you guys rethink your decision. If you choose to still go ahead, no problem.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 10:13am On Aug 30, 2016
@onegai thanks for that lecture,am impressed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2016
Lol......we are doing great o.i haven't yet but i will be cutting it upper week after her bday.how is our baby doing doing n d senior toďdler?

rezzy:
@proudmom 38, long time. How is Lil proudy and prouddad 38? How you guys are doing well.

@missmalachi, Pele dear. How is my pretty afro baby girl? Hope you haven't cut her hair?

@hormo bollar, congratulations on the safe delivery of your baby. May her arrival bring joy and abundant blessings to your home

@whyte rose, congratulations on your new job

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2016
lovinam:
Dunamit dear, pls drop your email here. I don't use the email on NL.
gud morning ma. mam dis is my email euchivy25@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by runsaway: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2016
peggygee:

Pls go to the hospital now!!

Dont cook, dont clean; order you uber and go to the hospital now. Do not ask but demand to see a doctor right away.

No need to panic but pls see your primary health giver right away. Pray all is well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Unic1: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2016
LaDivva:

Lol
Teamie it's well with us o, I'll tell DH to prepare something and when he does I'll loose appetite
Everything smells now, it is welli o
it will be better soon teamie. my toddler threw my phone in water so uv been offline for. few days
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Unic1: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2016
LaDivva:

Lol
Teamie it's well with us o, I'll tell DH to prepare something and when he does I'll loose appetite
Everything smells now, it is welli o
it will be better soon teamie. my toddler threw my phone in water so iv been offline for a few days
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2016
peggygee:

I sure will o, the last scan I did didn't show any placenta challenge tho, but I'm heading to the hospital right away
Plz do, good news is our portion ijn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VEE992(f): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2016
tiimzy:
Melo ni ma ro ninu ore ti baba see x2
Ore re ma po oju yorin okun lo
Melo ni ma ro afi ki sha ma dupe
I don't know what to say God did a wonderful thing in my life
My princess made her grand entry 4:30am today via V.D
Supernatural delivery to remaining September mothers
# almost 24hrs delivery it was God

Congrats ooooo.....goodness everywhere!! Jehovah over do! Ancient of days!! The I am that I am!!! The mighty man in battle!! Elohim,Adonai!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2016
Unic1:

it will be better soon teamie. my toddler threw my phone in water so iv been offline for a few days

Awwww, kpele.
Maybe he wanted to help you dryclean the phone, you should be grateful you have such a caring child grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2016
All praise be to God who always makes us victorious in all we do.
Alot are going true hardship but still keep a smiling face so no one knows what they are going through.

I hv always have d believe that even if it is 200 naira u can give just help out cos u never can know what dat money will do for the person.

Sometimes in march we invested all our money n expecting salary as usual but my hubby salary was delayed.we hv all foodstuff at home but no cash to run some miscellaneous expense.i had to call my dad n get money from him.
I knew from that moment dat things can take a twist within shortest time n it is difficult to get help especially when they think u are on d ok side.

proudmom38:
@Liftedhands we re doing great o,lil proudy says hi 2 Ekene bobo..Lol @ creating moniker 4 proudson38,but e be like say I gbadun dis ur idea o..

Hmmm...Talking about nasty experience!My dear it was d most embarrassing moment of our lives! It was so bad dat we cant afford common pap 4 lil proudy,even if we do,there was no money 2 buy kerosene not 2 talk of filling our gas.There was a day we were left wit 20# n there was no baby formula or cereal,I was left wit no choice but 2 buy 2cheese balls which I fed my baby with tears at 7months old.A neigbour saw my son eating it n was like *baby W don dey eat cheese balls?n I was like yes o he like am well well*so he went n bought 5 of it 4 my son witout knwing dat he actualy saved my son from hunger. Culd u belive dat dat cheese balls were my son's breakfast,lunch n dinner 4 gud 2days.God bear me witness!We no even fit buy diaper n I did not include nappy in my baby item na rag I used...That was wen my dh put up d courage 2 ask 4 help... But God came through 4

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2016
JUMAYIN:
Ur hubby is a funny person , I once contemplated opting for elective cs bt later changed my mind. You can discuss it with ur doc, I believe ur wish shld be granted.
To the best of my knowledge, deh won't let u get to full term if u're going through CS route except in d cases of emergency CS.
Whichever delivery method u opt for d koko is healthy baby and healthy mother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by runsaway: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2016
hormobollar:
Birth Alert

Rejoice with my family, my princess arrived this morning by 3:19am weighing 3:39kg through VD. It's the Lord doing because I was initially booked for CS tomorrow.
BS later

Cc Sugah
Cc runway

Congratulations Hormobollar. May the sound of rejoicing never cease in your house over your princess.

Big congrats to tiimzy & all the mama who have recently put to bed. Sorry i cant mention all monikers; this thread moves so fast i an barely keep up. All your little ones will bring you joy by the grace of God.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ada243(f): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2016
My Birth Story.
Labour only lasted 3hrs.
I was exactly 41weeks on 28th August, woke up at 1am with waist and stomach pain. I went to use the toilet, wen I wiped I saw my show. the pain came every 6mins.hubby traveled to the villa the previous day, no one to help me to the hospital as I'm new to the estate. I managed to walk to the closest house with my younger sister who was with me, but they were scared to come out, I tried to explain as the man has once given me a lift while going for antenatal but he still insisted he didn't know me. my saving grace was a pregnant woman who opened a new school in d estate, thank God she only asked for my number few days ago and I also collected hers. I called her several times before she answered, I told her I was in labour and hubby traveled, she said she couldn't drive and her hubby traveled that if I have anyone she can give the person her car to use. told her I don't know anyone, she said let her see if she can beg any of those living close to her. she called later that she didn't find, I was already crying, cos if I eventually give birth at Home only God knows what will happen. I started vomiting at after 3am and I became more scared, vomiting was a sign baby will soon arrive. She called later for me to come out as she's driving down to my house, I was very happy. got to the hospital at 4am, I didn't let the nurses check me as d pain didn't allow me to stay. I started pooping and my water broke, she shouted that I should climb d bed. she said I should cooperate with her so she can turn baby's head to face up to prevent her from swallowing anything. she flipped her head and I pushed with d next contraction, baby didn't come, she was too big. wen contraction returned I pushed again no way. with the third contraction baby came out screaming at 4:25am weighing 4.45kg. I was giving an injection to deliver the placenta, it came out afterwards. baby gave me tear and suturing itself felt worse than labour but thank God it ended in praise. congrats to mama's still dropping, may your Los be a source of favour and blessing to your household . safe delivery to all pregnant women and BFP to all ATC mums.

46 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: prettmum(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.