Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143562 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
35k is pricey for fairly used Graco cot o

simplecollectio:
Good morning mamas

Fairly used Graco Baby Cot Keep your little one comfortable and safe wherever you go Options include:- * Keeps wipes, diapers and other changing essentials at your fingertips with changing pad's built-in storage pockets * The Nest Bassinet gives your little one a comfy at home or away * Use the playard changing station with or without the changing pad for extra comfort and many changing possibilities * Changing table's wipe-clean fabrics make clean-up a snap, so you can continue enjoying your time with baby Other features:- * Easy to store and transport in hand carry bag * Canopy with soft toys * Full size removable bassinet * Push button fold makes folding easy * Mesh on all four sides improves ventilation * Wheels to help you carry your baby conveniently within the house * Durable and can be used for your next baby
Price 35,000
Location- Abuja
Call 09053018337

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
JUMAYIN:
A big thank u to everyone that responded to my question.I didn't state everything that ensued in our discussion, I mean I didn't state d reasons in details that was why I included d reading of d BS,it was Dis mamas BS that had 5 still births b4 having a baby through CS( forgotten d moniker) that he read,Doc inserting fingers was d least reasons he concluded,I didn't just want to giv details....buh I felt bad coz som mamas here was a bit harsh, I only asked a question that required some answers I didn't ask to be pounced on! I understand dey apologized buh my feeling hasn't been good since I read d response....Thanks everyone. God bless

Yep! I knew you were going to feel that way... I felt it too.. But, they were just trying to help out.. .

Both VD and CS have their advantages and disadvantages...
For me, I think you should commit this into God's hands and prayerfully decide which option to go with, and He will definitely see you through...

Now, take these kisses and feel better...
kiss kiss kiss

#LotsOfLoveSis

:::::::::::::::::::I sent you a PM...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Yep! I knew you were going to feel that way... I felt it too.. But, they were just trying to help out.. .

Both VD and CS have their advantages and disadvantages...
For me, I think you should commit this into God's hands and prayerfully decide which option to go with, and He will definitely see you through...

Now, take these kisses and feel better...
kiss kiss kiss

#LotsOfLoveSis

:::::::::::::::::::I sent you a PM...
thanks ma'am, av replied your pm

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
lastbornop:
, can a FTM birth an estimated baby of 3.9kg

Ooooh Yes! You can... A mama here recently gave birth to a 4.5kg baby... Yours may even come out weighing less than 3.9kg...

God's got you...

#Hugz&Kisses

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
Yes o! It can only be God oh. 

I will shop for you in the spirit grin grin

comtem2011:

jazzjazz, pls shop for me o, a great privilege to get BFP a month after wedding, it can only b God.

New mamas, please do your sit bath religiously.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
agiboma:
Hello Everyone,

So nice to see this thread going strong and providing the sisterly love and support it was created for. The advocating for LA is great its available and should certainly be administered to provide comfort during painful procedures. Stay strong mommy's g-d is your strength!

Lots of love smiley
Agi

"The Mama" herself...

Two hands in the air for you...
Make I bring am down?

Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki...

#Hugz&Kisses

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
bussy2rhymes:
Good evening moms in the house, i just stumbled on this thread few days ago. its been very educative. I will like to join o. I am team October. Thanks

Welcome n happy bumping ma'am...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
peggygee:
Amen Oooo, it sure will, just seeing this mention too now, thanks for the luv n care @runsaway,I really really appreciate

peggygee I wish u safe, fast n painless delivery. #itispossible
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
Purity77:

Pls is this Ikeja Drs 4D scan very clear? How much is it?

Omvial.
That's where I did my 4D scan. Its very clear and you can ask for s video for an additional 1k or so.
Scan was 5k.

Cc iomoge2

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
iomoge2:

She is scared like most people.

Its not easy imagining how a big head will follow that tiny hole....

A pregnant woman is very emotional.... talking about 6ft n another pusi 4 hubby was uncalled 4...
Biko lets try to put small love in our talks.... i was almost crying fa.....

You're on point sis...

My eyes were actually/still are moist, reading the "not-so-nice" comments.. .

It is well...

How are you and darling Zoe?
#Hugz&Kisses...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
Chrisdada16:

Halleluyah am back from preggy sickness (Dnt want to call it morning sickness)cos I vomit like everywhere I go, I cover my nose all d time can't eat or drink water d sickness no b for here so av bin on peeping mood congrats to mamas whey don drop load may God bless ur LO big. had my first scan last week dem talk say I b team March.
but I get question oh My Bella never show at all is still very flat and am 12weeks. am anxious to rock my Bella oh jare
so what's ur question, love? how to make ur belle show quick quick? grin
Chrisdada16:

Halleluyah am back from preggy sickness (Dnt want to call it morning sickness)cos I vomit like everywhere I go, I cover my nose all d time can't eat or drink water d sickness no b for here so av bin on peeping mood congrats to mamas whey don drop load may God bless ur LO big. had my first scan last week dem talk say I b team March.
but I get question oh My Bella never show at all is still very flat and am 12weeks. am anxious to rock my Bella oh jare
so what's ur question, love? how to make ur belle show quick quick?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
jazzyjazz:

35k is pricey for fairly used Graco cot o
Even cost pass new one. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by helovesme(f): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
lipsrsealed

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nennynj(f): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
@hormobollar
Congratulation dear. Indeed God is great.

@liftedhands
Thanks for the prompt reply

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
JUMAYIN:
thanks ma'am, av replied your pm

I didn't get it... I think something is wrong with my NL mail...
I just sent you another one. A mail this time around...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
Twogreatnations:
@ PrincessKF, you really are one pretty mama. Preggy fits you well. Thanks on checking on me, I am here oo; Now I know that I am pregnant! the tiredness I feel these days is something else, today was antenatal, had some walks only to get home and d left side of my tummy just hook me oo. Been lying down quietly since, so tired. Safe delivery to us all.

@ tipsyjules, you rock and you are really beautiful.

@my lovely teamie Jumayin, you will be fine dearie. No vex please. Plenty hugs.

@Blessedmum, smooth sxy bump, you've got there.

Good evening all

It is well ma, we are almost there.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jumayin dear, pele dear. There's no way mamas would have known the real reason why you were asking. I was even wincing on your behalf at some responses **E hugs***
Im an advocate of everybody with her birth plan. Wether water birth, vaginal delivery with or without epidural or CSection. It is absolutely the person's choice as long as it is safe and the aim of mother and child alive is the aim.
If a woman chooses to do CSection delivery just to keep her jajaina tight, its absolutely her choice.

To your question, 37weeks is considered full term. So your doctor can choose to bring out your baby then. Some doctors/hospitals dont go for elective CS until almost term or full term.
Just pray and ask God for directions for safe delivery.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nennynj(f): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
AlphaHandMaiden:

Ha! Abeg i no know book reach like that oh. Na my small knowlegde i just they share if i know or have an idea that may work....

For the stretchmark, cocoabutter is actually better tha ori. All through my pregnanacy i mixed my own belly butter and i didnt have one stretch mark. After birth i noticed one tiny bit at the the side of my waist. angry

So here goes: mix equal quantities of
shea butter
Cocoa butter (nor palmers oh, the raw cocoa butter)
Coconut oil.

This is the basic combo!

To give it added potency of "voltron blazing sword" If you can,get these ingredients
A few drops of:
Neroli essential oil
Helicrysum essential oil.

( with the price of these oils dont worry, you will use only only a few)

This worked for me : rub on belly and breast, at least twice a day!

Thanks a lot. I can see by they call u genius.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ginababy thanks a lot on your post about Ayomide's weight. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
JUMAYIN my teamie, pls dnt go Mia on us ooo, we loff u eenn kiss kiss kiss kiss
I once ran away from ttc thread after I was rebuked for getting worried with just 4cycles of trying! I understand.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kittana: 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
Exactly Sugah! In fact, I don't even know how to start addressing some comments I read. Wtf?!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
helovesme:

No husband. I repeat. No husband is worth the risk of a woman's life
I can die for my husband oooo tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
Honestly it's too expensive. When I went to one fancy baby shop in Garki 2, the cheapest Graco cot was 30k and this one thaat she showed here went for about 40k and it's brand new. Imagine how much it'll be in a shop where you can bargain the price. Definitely cheaper than this one

sugah:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
agiboma:
Hello Everyone,

So nice to see this thread going strong and providing the sisterly love and support it was created for. The advocating for LA is great its available and should certainly be administered to provide comfort during painful procedures. Stay strong mommy's g-d is your strength!

Lots of love smiley
Agi
I asked about you some weeks ago. Thanks for this thread. But why have you been unavailable? Thanks again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
My sister, I am not missing it for anything o! Infact sef, I don pack my suitcase keep  grin

No worry I go buy you something small as my edd mate grin

Ijelex:
Jazzyjazz pls don't miss this opportunity o.inugo
But buy smt for me o you know say we be EDD mates

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
sugah:

She or he is calculating with new dollar price.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ah morning sickness or not, I must enjoy this baby/honeymoon o! 

Libido is on point. We still de fire de go cheesy cheesy

tchiwinnie:
@jazzyjazz, @ 20wks, u re fit to travel. my concern is in u enjoying d honeymoon. in my opinion, it wld hv bn better at a tym when u were physicalkyvok as u say u still hv morning sickness, so u just don't lie down all through. how s ur libido? cos that one dey impt o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 10:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
Congrats to the mommas dat just put to bed.
How is the waddling ministry? Abeg i need help, what can i use to curb this excess salivia and heartburn? Its affecting my work O undecided, i can still handle the early morning vomitting, have tried tomtom but it spoils my appetite.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
tipsyjules:
( .In other news this is me @ 36 weeks 2days,the other pix is me few weeks before belle.
Nice pix, see as you fine b4 belle.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nennynj(f): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
bussy2rhymes:
Good evening moms in the house, i just stumbled on this thread few days ago. its been very educative. I will like to join o. I am team October. Thanks

Welcome teamie...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
Liftedhands:

Tipsyjules the mama whose moniker reminds me of ogogoro cheesy you look breathtaking!!!! Lovely pictures.
Same here lol.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babythug(f): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
olamitie:
Congrats to the mommas dat just put to bed.
How is the waddling ministry? Abeg i need help, what can i use to curb this excess salivia? Its affecting my work O undecided, i can still handle the early morning vomitting, have tried tomtom but it spoils my appetite.

You can try flavored tea particularly ginger, peppermint or lemon flavor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) ... (6955) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.