Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143018 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ijelex:
Are we sure say na only one dey inside?
We will be 20 weeks tomorrow.
#bumpy tuesday
Are you not the mama that loaded fresh tomato jollof rice into that Tommy this morning? Lol

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
bussy2rhymes:
Good evening moms in the house, i just stumbled on this thread few days ago. its been very educative. I will like to join o. I am team October. Thanks
Welcome, enjoy your stay. Pay your dues o even though you are a bit late.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Make I fine trouble small... E don tey... grin grin grin

Ma'am Zaynie, mummy Atinuke the great grin grin grin... ki lo'n sele? I've been trying to call you.. . Watapun? Hope you're good.. .

Melly245, my one and only Nosa... How's you and my Diamond doing?

Fortius Romanus.. . oremi... bawo ni? Awon omo nko? O t'ojo meta oh. S'alafia l'e wa...

Mitchyy witchy my guy... oniovo.. . Mavo? grin grin grin... How's Hansel?

Goldenruby, mummy Naveed "the first".. . Mo ki yin oh...

GenyEbere, nwanne'm, kedu.. E don tey oh... Odikwa mma?

Ginababy, mama favor...is he favor or faithful? how na?

Cherrymum1, Ifybekee cheesy, how are you and princess Lami? Hope you're enjoying the new job oh...

Tyconcepts, mama presido... How far na? How's our itsekiri president?

Ozycy, wassup mama? grin

Dexterush, iya'beji... Where have you been? Abi you don get anoda belle on top that Iyabetajos tutorial?
Kikikikikikikikikikkikikikikiki!!!
Anoda set of twins on the way? Abi na triplets? tongue

Iyabetajos, how you doing sis? How you holding up?

MGeey and missmalachi, please take these kisses kiss kiss kiss...

Gaily04, kiss

BritneyStacy, abadie? How's vigilante doing you? Kiss baby Ekene for me... kiss

Sugah, how's our Ayomide? I missed his picture. I hear he's a hunk grin... Please, kiss him for me.. .

Ta'lo tun ku oh? Who am I forgetting?

Proudmom38, how are you and the family? Kisses to Lil proudy...

Iomoge2, I don greet you before, make I greet you again... kurifnin ma... kiss

How can I forget Liftedhands... Mummy Ekene, how's our fine bobo?

All my June 2016 teamies, I trowey bumbum for una.. . Hope you're all good...

Comtem2011, hi sis kiss

Omojudy, how's your health now.? kiss

Most senior, Elder mama Lovinam, I remain loyal ma grin

Senior modath, senior beedam, owo mi meji l'oke... Se kowa'le, abi ko duro soke? grin

Who did I leave out?

Dis thing wey I do just now suppose reach one page... that's the aim/purpose... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

#SideEyesInAdvanceAtAnybodyWhoComplains...
#OkBye
grin grin grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bussy2rhymes(f): 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
feddy27:

Welcome on board teamie! On behalf of #TeamOctober#, I welcome you specially to this loving family smiley

Feel free, mingle, ask questions and share your experiences.

As part of our welcome package, you will pay your 'dues' to Zaynie.

We take roll calls so pls ansa so we know u re ok. Are you are 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th....time mum? also, are you expecting a boy or a girl?

Thanks. I already feeling overwhelmed with all of you. its a big family in here. its really a great work mamas are doing here. it's my first. and am expecting a boy.
pls how do I pay my dues?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bussy2rhymes(f): 11:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
gandyluv:
welcome teamie
Thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 1:25am On Aug 31, 2016
cheesy
Am so happy,seems d real deal is here o,bin leaking small amounts of fluid all day,just saw d bloody show now,no pain n no contractions yet,think will try n catch sum sleep b4 Mrng n head 2d hospital at d 1st break of dawn,can't wait 2 meet my lil 1.

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 1:31am On Aug 31, 2016
pintoxx:
cheesy
Am so happy,seems d real deal is here o,bin leaking small amounts of fluid all day,just saw d bloody show now,no pain n no contractions yet,think will try n catch sum sleep b4 Mrng n head 2d hospital at d 1st break of dawn,can't wait 2 meet my lil 1.
Congrats in advance, we ll hear good news soon ijn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by simababe(f): 3:03am On Aug 31, 2016
pintoxx:
cheesy

You are 99.9percent there. All the best sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:10am On Aug 31, 2016
helovesme:

You should have mentioned my username. cool

It's a different thing if she said she was scared. I'm sure a lot of woman would have given her several reassurances.

But her saying that her husband suggested she goes under a knife just because he doesn't want any doctor checking his wife during vaginal examination deserves some hard talk. In fact, a man that loves and cares genuinely about his wife should not suggest such and I'm sure a lot of mums here share the same sentiments.

I only responded based on her initial post. She never said anything about baby's head passing through the vijay. Their main concern was the use of fingers during vaginal examination.

I already apologised to her before I began my post. I only spoke passionately as a mum who underwent CS and came out with a baby scarred from the surgery.

Thing with me is i didnt take d monikers 2 heart cos i am not against any1. I am speaking against how she was told.

When couple have discussions, one thing leads 2 another n she just tried 2 summerize i guess...

No hard feelings.... just feeling twas too deep.....

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 4:15am On Aug 31, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

You're on point sis...

My eyes were actually/still are moist, reading the "not-so-nice" comments.. .

It is well...

How are you and darling Zoe?
#Hugz&Kisses...

We doing fine.....
Thankz much.

Saw ur comment where u used a page.... lipsrsealed
Lol

BabyJ has relieved u small ba?

Kikikikikikikiki
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 4:56am On Aug 31, 2016
pintoxx:
cheesy

Congratulations in advance! Awaiting the good news
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Whyterose: 5:37am On Aug 31, 2016
Gudmornin lovely mums n mums 2b. Cudn't seem 2fall asleep after feeding my dd so I tot it wise 2fall in here. Too many pages 2catch up on.

Well thanks to all who wished me well @proudmum, @blessedmum n odas dat I cudn't mention,abeg no vex cos I still b learner 2d mention monikers.

Congrats 2all who av ported to newborns thread n welcome 2newbies...He he he cos I don b senior. Team Feb una de so? Who's our able captain, b4 I vex join team Dec. kikikikikiki...

Children can b funny with dia actions atimes. I Jst Wana knw if d rate at which my dd falls on my bump while playing if it's safe 4my lo in there. She must also fall asleep on my bump b4 I place her properly on d bed else no sleep 4 I n Dh dat Night O. Noting my hubbydoes can make her leave my bump. I Jst wonder what wud happen wen my bump increases in size. Abeg mamas, na Luv she d show her sibling? Naso her Luv go d choke mumy? I Jst d pity my Lo wey she d worry inside belle. My hubby Don warn us tire,say make we no disfigure him baby with our gymnastic. And too think dat if I refuse her or hide my bump ,she would jst cry 4africa like say I b her play mate. Motherhood sef... my mumsy too try abeg. One gbosa 4 mamas cos u guys r irreplaceable gems.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kittana: 5:43am On Aug 31, 2016
Iomoge2, there was nothing in your post that suggested you were calling out to any specific person, so you don't owe anyone any explanation. Your stand was crystal clear. And you defo wasn't the disrespectful one.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 5:51am On Aug 31, 2016
limsycutey:
Good morning mamas, please I need the contact of someone who delivers homecooked meals in Lagos. The one wey go sweet o grin with reasonable prices. Thank you.

Sorry for the delayed reply. The caterers details below:

Miss Jacklyn
070 6764 7636

Congratulations on the arrival of your lo! May God bless and keep him.
Have a blessed day!

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 6:32am On Aug 31, 2016
Mama's please there is something happening here I don't like about Jumayins post I don't like.
She asked a question and was answered appropriately. And I quote her "don't read and pass", a lot of mama's read and passed but a few took it upon themselves to answer her vividly. Why did other mama's not reassure her before she complained about the answers. What if everyone had kept quiet.
Jumayin mama no mama here derives pleasure in making u feel bad but experience and practice have taught plenty mama's here. The truth remains that the first reason u gave for opting out of VB is frivolous at best and mama's here answered you based on ur first post. No one knows what u discussed with your DH. If all mama's start treating serious posts with kid gloves or sugar coating the truth, I wonder if this thread would be as helpful as it has been.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ijelex: 7:27am On Aug 31, 2016
ozycy:

Are you not the mama that loaded fresh tomato jollof rice into that Tommy this morning? Lol

kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 7:50am On Aug 31, 2016
pintoxx:
cheesy

Congrats in advance sis...We await ur goodnews!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Florena(f): 7:56am On Aug 31, 2016
BellaElla:
Mama's please there is something happening here I don't like about Jumayins post I don't like.
She asked a question and was answered appropriately. And I quote her "don't read and pass", a lot of mama's read and passed but a few took it upon themselves to answer her vividly. Why did other mama's not reassure her before she complained about the answers. What if everyone had kept quiet.
Jumayin mama no mama here derives pleasure in making u feel bad but experience and practice have taught plenty mama's here. The truth remains that the first reason u gave for opting out of VB is frivolous at best and mama's here answered you based on ur first post. No one knows what u discussed with your DH. If all mama's start treating serious posts with kid gloves or sugar coating the truth, I wonder if this thread would be as helpful as it has been.
we know it was not intentional to make her feel bad, but there's a way to address Issues Without sounding harsh, opinions differs though but I'm sure many of us felt bad too while reading those posts.
I don't want to start quoting and bolding sentences but some are way out of line and also there's no justification for apologising before scolding someone.
My emotions are so volatile dat I might leave d thread and nt come back, dats people for you.
To everybody affected bikonu, emabinu, let's remain one and continue to be helpful!

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 7:56am On Aug 31, 2016
BellaElla:

My dear, you too mushhh kiss. Me, I'm even going to remove my post. There now, ain't that better. oya please let this matter end here, no need for extra drama. The economy is in a recession, dontchyaknow?? Happy bumping!
Ozycy, thanks for your kind words a few days ago. I would have replied but I actually couldn't spell your moniker properly smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2016
@enkaydewdrop thanks 4d mention... How is u n baby Jay? My love to him... But mama u sabi find trouble small oh...kikikikikikiki!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2016
enkaydewdrop:

Ozycy, wassup mama? grin

Wassup with me right now is that as I got one tiny pooing sign in my Tommy, I said awwch and placed hand on my tommy and my first son being a very lovely fellow asked me ""mum, is it your baby""? sad
I quickly shouted NO angry , I don't have any baby in my tommy, your baby is in her cot. He went ahead to ask me "" so why are you putting your hand on your stomach""? And I replied while heading to the loo "I want to poo grin you need to see the way I frowned my face while answering him lol.

It's like baby is giving you space no wonder you have time to type this epistle.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:18am On Aug 31, 2016
prettmum:
my runaway cappo, morning sickness na serious matter for my side, bitter taste, nausea and mild headache no de free me.

Lol @ runaway. Pele, I hope we all feel better soon cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2016
Onegai:

My dear, you too mushhh kiss. Me, I'm even going to remove my post. There now, ain't that better cheesy oya please let this matter end here, no need for extra drama. The economy is in a recession, dontchyaknow??

Sorry to quote u ma'am.... I want to apologise to every mama involved in this matter, e jor e ma binu. We are one big family and I belive we have the interest and well being of each mama at heart... So please let's not give room to the devil please. Mamas that commented on the ish meant well as sisters and mothers... Oya all of una chop kisses!!!

Pheeww! Na me type dis one? Ayaf try gan ooo...

Goodmorning mamas!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:29am On Aug 31, 2016
@Whyterose u welcome mam... I think u should not always alow ur baby fall/hit ur tommy. I'm not experienced as a ftm though but I thing it should be painful...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ojac1: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2016
Wow, really? U made me laff. TherE's a lot more to what u said. It's not exactly d way u are painting it.

Onegai:
Modified for serious sugar coating. Sugar sugar sugar sugar grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kittana: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2016
What I don't understand is why people have to be disrespectful before they can manage to score a point. What kind of advice are you giving that cannot be given with a measure of sensitivity? She asked for how to go about opting for elective CS, not whether her reason for wanting it was good or not. It is not anybody's place to enforce what is good for her or not. Even at that, some mamas managed to go sideways just right, but some took it upon themselves to even school her on how to marry her husband. For why nau? Did anybody lick anybody's blood on here and swore that they must heed the advices/suggestions gotten from here? So why imagine that your versions of strong hand, must coerce people to heed your suggestions?

Biko, we all need to be cautious with the ways we communicate oo, 'cos in the end, we're all just advicers and learners and no two persons are the same. For every horrible experience some person has had, someone elsewhere had triumphed.

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 8:34am On Aug 31, 2016
ozycy:

Wassup with me right now is that as I got one tiny pooing sign in my Tommy, I said awwch and placed hand on my tommy and my first son being a very lovely fellow asked me ""mum, is it your baby""? sad
I quickly shouted NO angry , I don't have any baby in my tommy, your baby is in her cot. He went ahead to ask me "" so why are you putting your hand on your stomach""? And I replied while heading to the loo "I want to poo grin you need to see the way I frowned my face while answering him lol.

It's like baby is giving you space no wonder you have time to type this epistle.

Lol! Ur son is funny n acting like a big boy dat he is...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 8:46am On Aug 31, 2016
Sometimes this thread can be so tasking. Those of us that have no choice but to go for CS have to read through various horror stories of traumatic CS births and how babies will be scarred and whatever. This is on a pregnancy thread. I now understand why my MIL keeps saying that i should stop reading about other people's BS that it might cause me to be afraid.

After reading the past couple of pages, i have been very afraid. Only that i hold on to the word of God that says that I will give birth like the Hebrew women, there shall be no loss in my household, I am an overcomer. All these stories can make someone run away from a hospital if the doctor insists that CS is the only option. For what? To win an argument.

I will take a brief hiatus from this thread and probably return to share my BS (if at all). Wish everyone the best.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2016
BellaElla:
She also said and I quote"WE DECIDED" that statement instantly swayed me away from trying to discourage her! If her and her DH have decided to tow that route irrespective of the dangers inherent in Cs(even VD sef get pros and cons too) we just have to respect their decision. Rather than painting her husband like a beast or insecure person for saying no body will chook hand inside his wife's jajaina and thus must be Cs, it's THEIR DECISION for Christ sake.

Cs was made to look like a death sentence yesterday and honestly that wasn't good! One or two mamas minds may have been discouraged from ever considering CS by the way it was portrayed by mama helovesme(unintentionally). I had a Cs and got a damn life threatening complications from it but I'm still going to be Belle sliced again whenever I get preggos and it's MY choice.

Jumayin asked us a question which was when is it ok to have Cs? The answer to that question was all she needed and not some lecture, she also wasn't seeking for discouragement.

I try very much this days to avoid confrontations here based on a past experience where some mamas read a totally different meaning to what i wrote and lashed out at me(someone even had to go dig out their dormant moniker to diss me) which was why I didn't react to the posts yesterday as I saw that many mamas here seemed to be in agreement with the horror of Cs so I just chilled and waited for Jumayin to come online and say how she received the many "advice" she got before I go drink panadol for person headache and be jumped on again. embarassed

Jeez i don join the epistle bandwagon lipsrsealed

Good morning house kiss

Enkaydewdrop Ekene is fine dear thanks for the shout out kiss

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzy(f): 9:02am On Aug 31, 2016
Hello everyone

Pls i dont av any friend. I wouldnt mind having many from here.

Me and my DH did our traditional Wedding and court wedding in April dis year. Had my bfp Same month. Yet to do white but be4 d end of dis year with heavy bump(pls dont ask y i took in be4 white i never planned it na Godwin) I really need help as am a FTM. Have not started shopping. I stay in lagos.

Pls u can add me on watsapp for friendship. i always bored most times after work. I have alot of things to talk about but sometimes dont ask here cos i dont want pple attacking me.

+234(816)8549758 dats my noba. Just for whatsapp will give u d calling line as d discussion progresses.

E-huygs

Thanks

#TeamDecforsupernaturaldelivery#

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 31, 2016
tipsyjules:
cry .In other news this is me @ 36 weeks 2days,the other pix is me few weeks before belle.

Waow, you're soooo biriful.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.