Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144083 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
vickilafab:

Thanks dear, God is indeed awesome. D sweetie don pass 6 months o. Na d tsunami wipe my birth tory comot na. Was just trying to explain the induction process to bosslady smiley

Ahh. Woooow. we bless God. Woooow. God bless her much,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
smiley

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmama(f): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
Sayo looking for kicks since 20AD ow u dey? I miss this thread like kilode. All the newbies I salute and all the new moms happy vigilante things. Mychildishere thank God for his awesomeness in your life happy pushing. Preciouscan congrats, so many of our ttc moms have moved to this thread thank God. Love u all

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
sayoberry:
hello everyone.... been a while smiley
I wan share small story titled "punches"

so when I found out I was pregnant, I was super excited and as the pregnancy grew, I was looking forward to flutters and soft kicks...
Even as early as 12 weeks I was telling doc I felt kicks and asking people if it could be kicks but people were saying I was paranoid. until i started feeling actual kicks at 14 weeks

Fast forward to last week *sigh* what ive been feeling in my womb are punches not kicks... they said by now (17weeks) the babies can hear when I talk to them. so I've been begging them to take it easy with me. when I went for a scan today, one baby had her feet almost under my ribs... stretching and jumping as if there was a disco in there.

I was looking forward to kicks o... and now that I'm getting punched under the rib I'm praying for "soft, cute" kicks... not blows. everything about this pregnancy is different.. I can't wait to drop load o... plus my stomach is the size of a 36 weeks gone preggy mama.
that's the end of my story.
This got me really laughing. I wonder what they will be doing in a month time. Just be ready for a reggae jam by then grin. I'm enjoying my own soft kicks o but just that the kicks can last for minutes at times but I always turn it to a movie. watching and laughing seriously cos it brings lot of joy and encouragement to me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 8:01am On Oct 14, 2014
sayoberry:

well mine too lasts for minutes with episodes of toilet visiting, cos the other has his head to my bladder. but the kicks I've been feeling since last week is continuous. its only when they sleep I get to sleep... like 2am to about 7am.. and then the rib pushing starts again.. does she think pushing my ribs with her legs will create more space

Should i say i'm jealous? How i wish im carrying twins. I so much like them. Congrats. Enjoy the chinese kick
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2014
Greetings to all. Please when do I start baby shopping. I am waiting for list from my hospital. However someone told me that the list I will be given is mostly what the hospital will need for the delivery nd that I would need to buy other things on my own. Is that true? When is the right time to start shopping for my baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by akimumu2014(f): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2014
smiley smiley

Hello everybody, here is Aki, who is new to this Forum, thanks for your supportings

We are manufacturer for adult diapers, pull up diapers, sanitary napkins and under pads etc with certifications of ISO9001:2008 & CE.. Any interesting, just feel free to cotnact me. aki.aisinile@yahoo.com or SKYPE me: akimumu1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 10:03am On Oct 14, 2014
Start today.shoppiing for babyy is exausting so do it step by step
mytestimony:
Greetings to all. Please when do I start baby shopping. I am waiting for list from my hospital. However someone told me that the list I will be given is mostly what the hospital will need for the delivery nd that I would need to buy other things on my own. Is that true? When is the right time to start shopping for my baby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2014
lovinam:
Start today.shoppiing for babyy is exausting so do it step by step

Thanks alot. So even tho I have not been given a list I should start. Where do I start from? All this oyibo lists onkine tire me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 11:19am On Oct 14, 2014
mytestimony:
its never to early to start o. just start as ur pocket permits. here s a rough list of wot u may need. sleepsuits, bodysuits, sleeveless suits, socks/booty, mints, caps, shawl/flannel, baby soap, combs, vaseline, cottonwool, spirit, olive oil, pads, disposable pants, breastpad, baby bath, metholathum, diaper, wipes, baby oil/cream,baby bed(dis type dat can b folded dat has a net over it, dint kno d nane). some of these things are optional. Other mamas can add.Goodluck.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sallyopy(f): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2014
Hello super mum in the house. Am about 37weeks now and I hv been following this thread even before I got pregnant. I 'v gained alot from this thread but now I need your encouragement and prayers more than ever cos the thought of labor pain is affecting my emotions.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamasy: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2014
Hello mama's.... M back.... This tsunami na waya...
M 38 weeks cureently,due date is 27th Oct.... Buh diagnosed for gestational diabetes... Would be going in for an induction today... M also a first time mum.. Please your thoughtos and prayers are highly appreciated...cos m really scared.... Would update as soon as I can....
Congrats to all d new mommas. Hugs

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2014
tchiwinnie:
its never to early to start o. just start as ur pocket permits. here s a rough list of wot u may need. sleepsuits, bodysuits, sleeveless suits, socks/booty, mints, caps, shawl/flannel, baby soap, combs, vaseline, cottonwool, spirit, olive oil, pads, disposable pants, breastpad, baby bath, metholathum, diaper, wipes, baby oil/cream,baby bed(dis type dat can b folded dat has a net over it, dint kno d nane). some of these things are optional. Other mamas can add.Goodluck.

Thanks alot. God bless you. Other mamas please your input is needed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
mamasy:
M 38 weeks cureently,due date is 27th Oct.... Buh diagnosed for gestational diabetes... Would be going in for an induction today... M also a first time mum.. Please your thoughtos and prayers are highly appreciated...cos m really scared.... Would update as soon as I can....

May God almighty see you thru, Make it easier than you ever imagined. You and your lo will come out healthy. Insha Allah.

Thumma As-Sabila Yassarahu

Expecting the full story soonest

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hellooo mamas, hope we're all fine. It's been a while

@preciouscan, congrats God bless ur lo

@vickilafab,@eating rice & chicken during labour, i say na u biko grin for where i get the appetite to even drink water sef ;Dlolzz

@lioha,welcome. May God almighty make it smooth for u

@sayoberry, u asked for it and u got it so enjoy the kicks

@mytestimony, it's not too early to start shopping,start buying bit by bit. Just to add to Tchwinnie's list- u will also need methylated spirit, cup & spoon, flask, sterilising unit, mucus extractor,sanitary pad,a pair of slippers,night dresses & cloths(for yourself),omo, dettol, toilet roll,poly bag. Happy bumping

@mamsy & sallyopy, God will make it easy for you guys. We will be with you in prayers too.

My fellow pushing mamas, these days ehn i get tired easily, even to type sef na wahala. God will see us through
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
SHE IS FINALLY HERE!!!

Hello house! Praise the Lord with me!!!

God has blessed us with a beautiful baby girl!!! I put to bed a litte while ago!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 12:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
bossladyMo:
SHE IS FINALLY HERE!!!
God has blessed us with a beautiful baby girl!!! I put to bed a litte while ago!!!

Congratulations! Celebration and Jublilation.

We welcome our new Lo!. May she be a source of joy to the family. Baby dust to her.

Wishing others easy and safe delivery
once again,
CONGRATULATIONNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jibola22(f): 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
Waow Congrat bosslady God bless ur LO......am 11 wks gone buh very weak.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutesonia: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
bossladyMo:
SHE IS FINALLY HERE!!!

congratulation. I thank God for safe delivery. may she brings more blessing to your family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutesonia: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
mamasy:
may it be easy for you in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
imurboss:
Hellooo mamas, hope we're all fine. It's been a while

@preciouscan, congrats God bless ur lo

@vickilafab,@eating rice & chicken during labour, i say na u biko grin for where i get the appetite to even drink water sef ;Dlolzz

@lioha,welcome. May God almighty make it smooth for u

@sayoberry, u asked for it and u got it so enjoy the kicks

@mytestimony, it's not too early to start shopping,start buying bit by bit. Just to add to Tchwinnie's list- u will also need methylated spirit, cup & spoon, flask, sterilising unit, mucus extractor,sanitary pad,a pair of slippers,night dresses & cloths(for yourself),omo, dettol, toilet roll,poly bag. Happy bumping

@mamsy & sallyopy, God will make it easy for you guys. We will be with you in prayers too.

My fellow pushing mamas, these days ehn i get tired easily, even to type sef na wahala. God will see us through

Thanks alot. Happy bumping to u too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
bossladyMo:
SHE IS FINALLY HERE!!!

Congratulations. May God be praised
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
Please mamas hope I am not asking too much? I am 18 weeks plus already. Is it normal that I dont eat alot. I thought my now I would be eating like a pregnant woman. Sometimes I eat just twice a day. And I cant even eat much. I dont get hungry. This has been happening. Yesterday I ate once and could not eat again. Just had a apple by force. I am worried o. My next appointment is in two weeks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by switgoody(f): 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
bossladyMo:
SHE IS FINALLY HERE!!!

Halleluyah may God name be praised, she will continue to be a source of joy to ur family. We remainin october mum how ar we? God will surely make it easy for us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Otses(f): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
To God be the glory, my lil Prince charming graced us with his presence on Sunday

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
mytestimony:
Please mamas hope I am not asking too much? I am 18 weeks plus already. Is it normal that I dont eat alot. I thought my now I would be eating like a pregnant woman. Sometimes I eat just twice a day. And I cant even eat much. I dont get hungry. This has been happening. Yesterday I ate once and could not eat again. Just had a apple by force. I am worried o. My next appointment is in two weeks.
nt @ all dear. ask o, our pple say 'onye ajuju anaghi efu uzo'.U re very normal.Just kno dat pregnancy s always different for different pple and even for d same person, its different in diff preggies.U cld boost ur appetite by taking a lot of fruits.Drink plenty water too, and of course ur prenatals. its well wt u dear.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
Congrats bossladyMo, may she always mk u smile.
@mamasay may God mk it easy for u.
@sallyopy, cast fear away frm u.declare wot u want concerning ur labor.Mamas in dis thread hv given testimonies of pain free labor, others said they had minimal pain, so y let d devil torment u wt fear wen d labor never even start.Be brave, u can do it, God dat has seen other women thru ll nt change in ur tym.Dont forget ur breathing techniques, breathe thru ur mouth, it does help.Cheers dear!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
Otses:
To God be the glory, my lil Prince charming graced us with his presence on Sunday
awwww! Congratttttssss dear! Kisses to prince charming. Awaiting ur birth story
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
a big congrat to BossladyMo and MY sister frm another Otses on d arrival of ur los
i say a very big welcome to d vigilant club
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablemom: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
bossladyMo:
SHE IS FINALLY HERE!!!

wow! congrats dear, thank God for safe delivery, same me well to ur angel

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.