Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8143769 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablemom: 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
@Otses congrats dear, thank God for safe delivery, ur Lo will continue to be a source off blessing 2 u n ur family

@sallyopy God shall make it easy for u ijn amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sallyopy(f): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
tchiwinnie:
Congrats bossladyMo, may she always mk u smile.
@mamasay may God mk it easy for u.
@sallyopy, cast fear away frm u.declare wot u want concerning ur labor.Mamas in dis thread hv given testimonies of pain free labor, others said they had minimal pain, so y let d devil torment u wt fear wen d labor never even start.Be brave, u can do it, God dat has seen other women thru ll nt change in ur tym.Dont forget ur breathing techniques, breathe thru ur mouth, it does help.Cheers dear!
thanks so much, I really appreciate.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
bossladyMo:
SHE IS FINALLY HERE!!!

Hello house! Praise the Lord with me!!!

God has blessed us with a beautiful baby girl!!! I put to bed a litte while ago!!!

Congrats
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TEEWHY10(f): 6:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
A big congrats to u on d arrival of ur Princess.
bossladyMo:
SHE IS FINALLY HERE!!!

God has blessed us with a beautiful baby girl!!! I put to bed a litte while ago!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamasy: 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
Amen@ toyosir...GOD bless u
quote author=ToyosiR post=27131890]

May God almighty see you thru, Make it easier than you ever imagined. You and your lo will come out healthy. Insha Allah.

Thumma As-Sabila Yassarahu

Expecting the full story soonest[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by atonementchild: 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
Congrats to BossladyMo and Oteses,may your homes always be filled with joy and laughter.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by halimattt(f): 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
bossladyMo:
SHE IS FINALLY HERE!!!

Congratulations, she will b a source of joy to ur family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
Congrats to d new mums, may God u n ur dear LOs
And to we pushing mamas, Thuma Sabila Yasarahu. May HE ease our paths

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by switgoody(f): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
Otses:
To God be the glory, my lil Prince charming graced us with his presence on Sunday
congratsssssss dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
Bossladymo. U don win na! Lol. Thank God for this great miracle. Sloppy kisses to LO.... Birth story o!!![color=#770077][/color]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
I can't wait to start experiencing all this punches and kicks like other mummy's in the house. Bear it, its the joy of womanhood.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dhabeautyjas(f): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
imurboss,tchwinnie,switgoody lovinam, miss u mamas gan ni.
bosslady congrats. its like its a season of princesses. hugs to her

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by afamgod(f): 1:06am On Oct 15, 2014
Congratulations to bossladymo and otses.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by yugeekay: 1:50am On Oct 15, 2014
Congrats Preciousan, Bossladymo & Otses, may ur los bring peace, abundance. Joy & lots to ur families :-) :-D. Welcom to vigilante mamas club kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 15, 2014
Thanks for the well wishes everyone!!!

Amen to all your prayers!

Birth story in bit....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 15, 2014
Hmmmm...so I was supposed to have given birth om the 6th (LMP), or on the 10th (Ultrasound)....but it was as if she decided to open up permanent residency inside me, lol. I climbed staircase, ate spicy food, kpekus kpekus, nipple stimulation, squats, lunges, belly rubbing...you name it!...yet nothing.

I had been having contraction like pains for over 2 weeks....not braxton hicks, but not labour contractions either........they were like labour contractions that were not regular and did not increase in pain level. It was annoying!!! My doctor said it was false labour, I just knew there was something else to it. So I googled and googled, and came up with a diagnosis (finally!)...PRODROMAL LABOUR. I felt relieved cos at least I figured out I wasn't the only one experiencing such. So I went on to look for a solution...I found one exercise like that on the spinning babies website, with lots of positive reviews..the exercise is called ABDOMINAL LIFT AND TUCK...it helps to reposition the baby's head well. So I did it on monday morning, and for the first time in over 2 weeks, I felt relief all day! No prodromal labour pains. But I still planned seeing the Gynae for a sweep on Tuesdaym

Fastforward to early hrs of Tuesday...

I woke up by past 4 to the first labour pain. They were 5mins apart...i was HAPPY!!! I didn't want to go to the hospital until I was far along, unlike during my first. I just felt so tense at the hospital during my first...even though the labour was relatively fast, I just wanted to be at home. So this time, I stayed back and the calmness really helped. I stood up by 5, decided to while away time buy washing the bathroom, changing bedsheet, doing some minor house chores to while away time. By 8am, the pains were getting real-er...by 9am I knew I was almost ready. I called my husband to start coming oooooo! I had to hold the urge to push. By the time I got to the hosp, infact the membrane sac was already poping out. I was taken straight to the delivery room. 3pushes, and my baby was out! No episiotomy, unlike my first...just a few bruising. 3.8kg, same with my first.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 6:18am On Oct 15, 2014
Supernatural delivery. God is good. Where is d mama afraid of labour, pls read this. You have nothing to fear.
bossladyMo:
Hmmmm...so I was supposed to have given birth om the 6th (LMP), or on the 10th (Ultrasound)....but it was as if she decided to open up permanent residency inside me, lol. I climbed staircase, ate spicy food, kpekus kpekus, nipple stimulation, squats, lunges, belly rubbing...you name it!...yet nothing.

I had been having contraction like pains for over 2 weeks....not braxton hicks, but not labour contractions either........they were like labour contractions that were not regular and did not increase in pain level. It was annoying!!! My doctor said it was false labour, I just knew there was something else to it. So I googled and googled, and came up with a diagnosis (finally!)...PRODROMAL LABOUR. I felt relieved cos at least I figured out I wasn't the only one experiencing such. So I went on to look for a solution...I found one exercise like that on the spinning babies website, with lots of positive reviews..the exercise is called ABDOMINAL LIFT AND TUCK...it helps to reposition the baby's head well. So I did it on monday morning, and for the first time in over 2 weeks, I felt relief all day! No prodromal labour pains. But I still planned seeing the Gynae for a sweep on Tuesdaym

I woke up by past 4 to the first labour pain. They were 5mins apart...i was HAPPY!!! I didn't want to go to the hospital until I was far along, unlike during my first. I just felt so tense at the hospital during my first...even though the labour was relatively fast, I just wanted to be at home. So this time, I stayed back and the calmness really helped. I stood up by 5, decided to while away time buy washing the bathroom, changing bedsheet, doing some minor house chores to while away time. By 8am, the pains were getting real-er...by 9am I knew I was almost ready. I called my husband to start coming oooooo! I had to hold the urge to push. By the time I got to the hosp, infact the membrane sac was already poping out. I was taken straight to the delivery room. 3pushes, and my baby was out! No episiotomy, unlike my first...just a few bruising. 3.8kg, same with my first.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 10:50am On Oct 15, 2014
Otses:
To God be the glory, my lil Prince charming graced us with his presence on Sunday
Congratulations, May he be source of joy and happiness to you in all his ways.
bossladyMo:

I really love your birth story. Its nice.
Congratulations to you. May you and your Lo! be in good health all thru.

Wishing all the pushing mama safe delivery. Insha-Allah.

May God make our delivery supernatural.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2014
@otses and bossladymo, congratulations o. May God be with the remaining pushing mamas. It's well with us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 11:29am On Oct 15, 2014
[quote author=mytestimony post=27130131]

Thanks alot. So even tho I have not been given a list I should start. Where do I start from? All this oyibo lists onkine tire me[/quote
Meet with the midwives that attend to you on ANC days and request for the baby list. Although the one you will be given is just what will be what they needed in the hospital then you start to add up list people have been pasting here.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
mytestimony:
Greetings to all. Please when do I start baby shopping. I am waiting for list from my hospital. However someone told me that the list I will be given is mostly what the hospital will need for the delivery nd that I would need to buy other things on my own. Is that true? When is the right time to start shopping for my baby

true. dat list is simply hospital list. d right time to start buying is now o! I started buyin in bits but waited too long for the essentials that in d end, it was DH dt did d shopping cos at 8months plus, I couldn't do plenty waka as I'd loved to so had to take wot he bought like dat.

donatee tnx o, hw bobo jaymin?
chifreke, my darl.. longtime, how vigilante tinz?cheesy
dhabeautyjas, tnx. hw jasmine sweerie?

mama ibeji @ sayoberry- pele.. d twins av heard. na soft rubs henceforth *hugs*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
bossladyMo:

What a wonderful birth story. May God bless and preserve your LO. Congrats.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
sallyopy:
Hello super mum in the house. Am about 37weeks now and I hv been following this thread even before I got pregnant. I 'v gained alot from this thread but now I need your encouragement and prayers more than ever cos the thought of labor pain is affecting my emotions.

Congrats sis & welcome! don't think about it. u will definitely go tru it. just keep picturing ur baby in ur arms. big hugs to u. may God make it easy for you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
mamasy:
Hello mama's.... M back.... This tsunami na waya...
M 38 weeks cureently,due date is 27th Oct.... Buh diagnosed for gestational diabetes... Would be going in for an induction today... M also a first time mum.. Please your thoughtos and prayers are highly appreciated...cos m really scared.... Would update as soon as I can....
Congrats to all d new mommas. Hugs

it is well. pls entertain no fear. wil read ur birth story next *hugs*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
lol @ imurboss grin its for energy na

big congrats to bossladyMo (wonderful birth story- God is sooooo faithful) and otses. may God preserve ur LOs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutesonia: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
bossladyMo:

woaw! our God is indeed a faithful God, doing His thing in HIS own way & @ the right time. your birth story is sweet and easy. I pray that ours (the pushing mama's) will be as easy as yours. congratulations once again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by juliebest(f): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
congratz bossladyMo, may she bring joy to your family.
bossladyMo:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
[quote author=beedam post=27160243][/quote]

Thanks beedam. How bori?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 2:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
vickilafab:

true. dat list is simply hospital list. d right time to start buying is now o! I started buyin in bits but waited too long for the essentials that in d end, it was DH dt did d shopping cos at 8months plus, I couldn't do plenty waka as I'd loved to so had to take wot he bought like dat.

donatee tnx o, hw bobo jaymin?
chifreke, my darl.. longtime, how vigilante tinz?cheesy
dhabeautyjas, tnx. hw jasmine sweerie?

Thanks alot.
mama ibeji @ sayoberry- pele.. d twins av heard. na soft rubs henceforth *hugs*
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
mytestimony:

Thanks beedam. How bori?
Body dey inside clothe jare. I should go to the market maybe by Friday. I will help u write out list of things and their prices. Both the hospital ones and the other ones needed at home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
beedam:

Body dey inside clothe jare. I should go to the market maybe by Friday. I will help u write out list of things and their prices. Both the hospital ones and the other ones needed at home.

Thanks alot. Shey you are in lagos? dunno which is better sef to buy online or go to the market. I cant wait to start shopping and setting up the nursery. Its becoming so real now. Cant wait to have my little angel in my arms. Happy shopping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
mytestimony:

Thanks alot. Shey you are in lagos? dunno which is better sef to buy online or go to the market. I cant wait to start shopping and setting up the nursery. Its becoming so real now. Cant wait to have my little angel in my arms. Happy shopping
Yeah, I'm in lagos. Where are you based?I want to go to the market so as to compare diff products and also,some of these online stores don't ve pay on delivery and I was just thinking that what if I see the things face to face and I don't like it? Dnt wanna buy what I won't like for my baby. It's becoming real o. At 24wk+5days now. Glory be to Almighty God for taking me this far.

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.