Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8197425 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omojudy: 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
sugah:
Mama omojudy show face. How are you doing?

Onyinyechika08 how's our boy doing?
Shee I no fit do MIA for una? Well thank you for remembering me. How is your cutie?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
We love U mama!!
you have been a strong pillar of support to us in this group, most especially first time mums like me.

I pray God perfects everything that concerns you and gives you the strength to pull thru this period.

God bless U.

Liftedhands:
Hello ladies happy Sunday.

Didn't want to come in just yet but someone I respect asked me to come clear the air.

Vibrantglory, shiningglory, glitteringlory was me( my glory will not fade in Jesus name).

Senior Lovinam biko forgive me, I should have put you in the know before now. I don't have your number or mail address on this phone, sent you a pm but no response. Please if you still have my number and don't mind calling, I'd be happy to hear from you! Really need your councel now.

Ekene and I are adjusting well...

Have a great day ladies kiss

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
cc zaynie

tiwatopebam:
Good evening mamas, pls am currently five weeks, am having on and off cramp and something heavy around my pelvic region. Help your sister please, I had miscarriage Jan after five months of trying and it took me another ten months with prayers. thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
cry cry I'm shocked..i never guessed...this storm shall surely pass sis. That stranger will not put asunder what God has joined together. u will laugh last. plenty of hugs to Ekene bobo.
Liftedhands:
Hello ladies happy Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zheemub(f): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Tiwatopebam, easy on things.
Are u spotting?
Absolute Bed rest.
Take plenty water.
See ur doctor.
All is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
tiwatopebam:
Good evening mamas, pls am currently five weeks, am having on and off cramp and something heavy around my pelvic region. Help your sister please, I had miscarriage Jan after five months of trying and it took me another ten months with prayers. thanks

Hmmm I think u should see ur doctor, the lord will not let anyfin happen to ur baby in Jesus name...Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
Zheemub:
Tiwatopebam, easy on things.
Are u spotting?
Absolute Bed rest.
Take plenty water.
See ur doctor.
All is well.

Am taking water, though the cramp is not as bad as I had then, just want to take precautions, is just that pelvic region that I understand. Just want to know more, thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
ugochiada2:
Good morning and happy Sunday mama's

Cc: @ cappo present ma, I have put to birth since on the 13th October through VD weight 3.1 BBG

sorry for the delay my phone is still bad, using my brother phone

team October for supernatural delivery #

Congratulations teamie! On behalf of team October, we celebrate with you and your family! Welcome princess
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
Blessedmum &mama Ozycy ,happy wedding anniversary! May celebration and peace never cease in your homes.

Missade ,u don ready to born? kiss May God make it super easy for you.
Seems like yesterday I wrote your name and Godmother plus deyoola 's names down in Bfp roll call on TTC thread!

Special congrats to you mamas and others who just gave birth. May other children follow in good time and may everything you need to care for these ones materialize.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
hello ma,av bin avin cramping lyk menstrual pain since I woke up. I couldn't go to church. am 8weeks now. thou I took paracetamol and am lying down. pls Wat can I do again? I nid to go to work tomorrow. @ mama sugar, zaynie, ahnie, rukkington.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rofemiguwa(f): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
Godmother congrats on ur baby gehl.mayshe bring plenty smiles to ur home

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
Godmother:
Birth Alert!

Gave birth to my beautiful princess today at 3:30am. BS later.

CC
Captain iomoge2

Congrats ma. May she be a source of blessing to you and your household

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
Orente21:
hello ma,av bin avin cramping lyk menstrual pain since I woke up. I couldn't go to church. am 8weeks now. thou I took paracetamol and am lying down. pls Wat can I do again? I nid to go to work tomorrow. @ mama sugar, zaynie, ahnie, rukkington.

Lemmi Cced the gurus...
Zaynie
Soonest
Doc thorpido
Sugah
Xxoi
Tchiwinnie
Mitchyy

The lord z your strength maam

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
deyoola:
BIRTH ALERT

Gave birth to bouncing baby girl yesterday evening (oct 21) via CS.
Mother and baby doing well

BS later

Congrats mama. Welcome baby girl
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
Liftedhands... be strong.

Hugs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Purity77: 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
embarassed embarassed things we women go through!
Mama Liftedhands, am so sorry for what you're going through. It really breaks my heart honestly. However, I know there's no raging storm that God cannot calm.
You'll conquer this too!
Stay strong, take care of yourself & Ekene bobo. You're in my prayers.

Congrats to all the mamas that just delivered. May your LOs live to make you proud always.

Welcome new preggy mamas, H&H bumping to you all !

Happy anniversary Blessedmum & Ozycy! Wish you the best of marital bliss always.

Happy birthday in arrears Enque & Emerald22! Many more happy returns to you guys.

To all of us still waddling, it's smooth, quick & painless Hebrew women delivery at full term IJN. Amen!

Six darling, I don send u pm tire.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LadyMessi(f): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
Yeeeeeeeepa! Team November dropping it like never before.
Congrats to my wonderful teamies, Godmother and Deyoola........ May your little ones be a source of unlimited joy to your families.

Team November like no other!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
tiwatopebam:

Cramps are normal.
It is when they are accompanied by bleeding and keep increasing that you need to worry.
Drink lots of water, lie on your left and stay off your feet. And keep professing positive to you and your unborn child.

@Orente21,
The cramps should subside by tomorrow. It's on and off ba?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ma'am Liftedhands, the storm shall pass

I'm still technically a newly wed and I can offer no advice as I have no experience but all I can say is, hold on to God and he shall perfect all that concerns you and your lovely son.

God bless you

*hugs*

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
zaynie:

Cramps are normal.
It is when they are accompanied by bleeding and keep increasing that you need to worry.
Drink lots of water, lie on your left and stay off your feet. And keep professing positive to you and your unborn child.

@Orente21,
The cramps should subside by tomorrow. It's on and off ba?
yes ma. Tnx so much ma. am off my feet. just occasionally nid to go to toilet and do little tins. bt am on bed since morning.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lemme just leave dis there

*picks race*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolseas(f): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
iomoge2:
Its not November yet and the God of Over Do has started with his miracle in our lifes.....
Baba we say thank you.

001.Besea ------------------ XX 9
002. Bolseas ---------------Pending
003. Deyoola --------------10|22 Welcome 2 our Princess
004. Ebony13 ------------- 9|3 Welcome 2 our Prince & Princess
005. Florena ----------------XY 4
006. Godmother -------- 10|22 Welcome 2 our Princess
007. Iomoge2 ------------- XX 2
008. Jumayin ------------- XY 15
009. Jummy004 --------- XX 17
010. LadyMessi --------- XX17
011. Lexajen ------------- XX 9
012. Missade ------------- XX 5
013. Mydeporch ------- XY 30
014. Oshey01 ------------- XX 22
015. Phummy1821 ---- XY 16
016. PrincessKF --------- XY 2
017. Princesskiki ------- XY 14
018. Pweetyface --------XX 7
019. Rejoice02 ----------- XX 1
020. Roseval -------------- Pending 11
021. Sweetrie --------------Pending
022. Temmygal25 -------Pending
023. Twogreatnations -- XX XX 7
024. XX01 ------------------- XY 20

To the rest of us, May God make it so easy 4 us all as we all birth our Bundles of Joy. Testimony Galore.

Baby Alive, Healthy n Suckling grin
Mother Alive, strong n bossom feeding wink
Father Alive, happily sharing the good news cheesy
Plenty Money...... Damn Recession! .

#TeamNovemberForSupernaturalPregnancyAndDelivery

Amen... congratulations to the new mothers God bless your Los.

sorry captain, I forgot to drop my EDD. it is November 22. as for the sex, na team surprise I dey o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
freshtestimony:
Jazzyjazz can eat for Africa enh, I can't even eat spicy food cos of heart burn but TomTom or vickslemon does the cure once in a while.

Dunni29 weldone ma, I saw ur on the thread Iomoge posted yesterday, u self one get bele on top Belle.
Swift delivery to all d waddling mama.
Congrats to the mama dat just put to bed
May we all ve cause to celebrate always. Amen

My capping how u dey ooo
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chai she caught me
Dh heard wen when he got back from his Outing

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
enque:
Is it normal to feel Braxton hicks only at nights? B like my own get time table... It happens only at nights from 7pm ish undecided

Cc Iomoge2 feddy27 sugah
You might be noticing it at the time cos you are more relaxed and not doing active work from 7pm.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
Orente21:
any bleeding? hope u're taking plenty of water? 3L a day. pls see ur doc tomorrow. it shall end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Congratulations Godmother and deyoola May God bless ur LOs. So happy to see November mamas taking over. Shows that soon December will be here then January. May God grant us all supernatural favour on the day of delivery. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Lemme just leave dis there

*picks race*

Hope u wee not add 40kg during dis pregnancy.

I was almost calling dh to get me thid after ur post. .. but em... i jump and pass
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
bolseas:

Amen... congratulations to the new mothers God bless your Los.

sorry captain, I forgot to drop my EDD. it is November 22. as for the sex, na team surprise I dey o.

Kk
Updated.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
@ma'am liftedhands we r so happy to have you back, the Lord is your strength and always have it in mind that Weeping may tarry for the night , but joy comes in the morning.

E-hug sis
Kisses to my baby crush kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ok...thanks dear

Dunni29:

You might be noticing it at the time cos you are more relaxed and not doing active work from 7pm.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
@ Liftedhands, glad you are back ma. May God give give you the strength to pull through this phase. I love you. kiss . Regards to Ekene bobo.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
Orente21:

Hi dear, sorry about the pain I felt like this during the early stage of my pregnancy. I then didn't even know I was 8months pregnant I tot it was the usual menstrual pain and took felvin but the pain didn't stop. But after sometime it stopped. I think at this stage paracetamol is not advisable. Other mamas that experienced it would comment.

You are healed in Jesus, name. This is what we go through for our little one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.