Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8137651 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
stephmiracle:

HWA dear. May you and your hubby experience more bliss in your marriage. Cheers
Amen to the prayer, thank you Sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mummytee:
congratz dear,may God continue to bless your home
Amen, thank you Ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
Welcome Nicole...relax and enjoy the ride. Yes u r team 2017. Ur EDD determines wat team u r on.

nicoleswizzi:

Hello my name is Nicole, am new here ist timer but I have read most of d post here ryt from the beginning, (2012) am currently preg and due for next yr march/April...guess am team 2017..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by luscioustrish(f): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
feddy27:
Hello #TeamOctober#, It's another weekend to count our blessings as a team smiley smiley smiley

Trust everyone is doing great ! remember in this team, THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS!!!!!! GOD WHO STARTED THIS GOOD WORK MUST SURELY PERFECT IT !!!!!!!

We had THREE (3) birth announcements during the week grin Please celebrate with our fellow teamies: Kunmimum, Moyingirl and Bussy2rhymes.

We are getting close to the finishing line successfully and I'm excited because no one fell off the way! This is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes.

Ok, let's take our roll call. Please answer so we know you are ok.

1. feddy27 - Orange *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
2. SerendipityF – Purple
3. Gandyluv - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby boy*ported to September*
4. BellaElla - Purple * Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
5. Onyinyechika08 - Purple * Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
6. Sugarcanebaby - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
7. Kunmimum - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
8. Babylove01 - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*ported to September*
9. Lilybestie - Purple * Delivered a bouncing baby boy*ported to September*
10. blessedchick - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*ported to September*
11. Ugochiada - Purple
12. Lbotusme - Violet * Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
13. Luscioustrish - Purple * Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
14. nwapastor - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*ported to September*
15. Moyingirl - Orange *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
16. Teegali - Orange *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
17. Teeteek - Purple *Delivered twin girls*
18. tejirikennedy - Violet *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
19. Emerald22 - Orange *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*ported to September*
20. Quin9 - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*ported to September*
21. Nennynj - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
22. Mamajesu
23. Ojac1
24. Kwentjules
25. Marcjane
26. Chicmoniq
27. Veleta * Delivered a bouncing baby boy*ported to September*
28. Stephmiracle
29. bussy2rhymes* Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
30. Serefunmee *Ported from September*
31. Ibari *Ported from September*
32. Beebee12 *Ported from September*
33. AdaEkube *Ported from September*
34. Teal *Ported from September**Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
35. Ahmanim *Ported from September*
36. besttbabe *Ported from September*
37. Odycute *Ported from September*
38. Itunumary *Ported from September*
39. rollyare *Ported from September*
40. Chizeal *Ported from September**Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
41. Tequila10 *Ported from September*
42. Nkoyo13 *Ported from September*
43. Vee992 *Ported from September**Delivered a bouncing baby boy*

PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING

Father, we thank you for your unending love towards us. We thank you for those yet to give birth; supernatural delivery shall be their portion in Jesus name. Amen. Thank you for the testimonies of child birth all through the week, more shall come our way in Jesus name. Amen

Present cappo!!
still owing bs lipsrsealed ...taking care of a new born isn't easy,I'm always exhausted and sleepy .

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
Constipation is normal for some people during pregnancy. I have had it since the beginning of my pregnancy but I don't bleed while pooping sha. Just try to poo as often ad u feel like and don't try to hold it back. Take lots and lots of water while eating (and even when ur not eating) and u can try drinking warm water like a few mins b4 u poop...it helps to ease the constipation.

Beans is very very good but some people complain of heartburn...
Stay away from pineapple and pawpaw. I think all other fruits r fine.

nicoleswizzi:
Hello expectant mummy's ,my name is Nicole and am a ist timer, currently 16weeks and 4days, plz I have been experiencing constipation since yestady dunno if its bcs I ate banana and pineapple (sugar content) today my poop was so hard and I bled bcs of that, tho I use to have constipation before I took in but it stopped after I got preg, again I don't also know if its d beans and yam I ate,mybe its too strong for my tummy.... Any advice plz...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyabetajos(f): 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
oya iomoge cm here.which link did u post here yday.mind yasef ohh was glued to my phone dh had to snatch it.dat story ehhn as in ehnnnn :-Xoya iomoge cm here.which link did u post here yday.mind yasef ohh was glued to my phone dh had to snatch it.dat story ehhn as in ehnnnn

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
nicoleswizzi:

Hmmm, noted,won't try it again, but are oranges okay?
Lots of oranges, watermelon and water.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
HWA blessedmum.
More blessings in your home
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
Happy wedding anniversary teamie blessedmum.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
Iyomomoreloaded:

Mama's I'm back!!!
Oya drum roll, purple carpet ,paparazzi...
It's been a year since the post I quoted, and God has put a smile on my face. Will so much joy and gladness I announce my BFP!
It could only be God!
Hundreds of pages has gone by since I was last here, a good sign the ministry is prospering! I'm glad the thread is lively and interesting as before.
Congratulations to all the waddling sexy mama's, all the October mama's in waiting and all that have put to bed.
I cannot begin to mention names, as I can't fit read back all the million pages .
Good to be back!

Zaynie are you still in charge of "you know what"? Lol
Obokhian o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
Blessedmum:
With a grateful heart I appreciate God for the journey so far. Am super excited, it's been five wonderful years together with my husband. Happy wedding anniversary to us.

HWA ma, may the peace and joy of the Lord continue to abide in your home.

@missade our prayers r with u....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
jazzyjazz:
Ehen Maake una come chop
Gizdodo garnished with spring onions and peppered chicken
U don start. take ya time o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
@ missade, our prayers are with you dear. We await the good news. Safe delivery I wish you dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
nicoleswizzi:

Ohh tnx so much plz dey should ans me o, I also have this hardening in my lower abdomen and little pain in my naval, what's the meaning plz...is it normal.
Likely braxton hicks contractions, due to ur womb expanding. pls rest and take lots n lots of water.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
Warm congratulations to mamas that hv put to bed and those celebrating wedding anniversaries. make una no vex, I'm not good at remembering individual monikas.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimsusy(f): 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
missade:
Congrats moyingirl. May God bless and keep your lo.

I woke up at about 4am today with some pain lower abdomen but I wasn't sure it was contraction. It kept coming and soon were at regular intervals so i called my doc and he asked me to come in.
I went to the Hosp. Doc did VE, told me I'm dilating and that I should go home n come back in the night.
Pls pray for me.

Cc: iomoge2 and all Nov mama

We await ur Good news. Go n come back victorious
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Birth Alert!

Gave birth to my beautiful princess today at 3:30am. BS later.

CC
Captain iomoge2

43 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
Chanbaby:

Why are u doing dis to me? Pls take all dis ur recipe and food easy now.

To eat is a problem for me because of heartburn do u have an idea of what I can do?

Sorry about the heartburn. What my doc gave me that solved it was Sucralfate. You can talk to your doctor about it. Also try to eat in small bits and don't lie down immediately after eating.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Godmother:
Birth Alert!

CC
Captain iomoge2

Yipeeeee.... Yipeeeee

Congratulations dear.
We await your bs.

kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
missade:
Congrats moyingirl. May God bless and keep your lo.

I woke up at about 4am today with some pain lower abdomen but I wasn't sure it was contraction. It kept coming and soon were at regular intervals so i called my doc and he asked me to come in.
I went to the Hosp. Doc did VE, told me I'm dilating and that I should go home n come back in the night.
Pls pray for me.

Cc: iomoge2 and all Nov mama

Gods Favour will surround you. Amen
Come back with testimonies teamy.

Hugs.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
enque:
HWA blessedmum.
More blessings in your home
Amen, thanks Sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
sugah:
Happy wedding anniversary teamie blessedmum.
Thanks my cappo of life, regards to Ayomide.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bia madam, I go 'off' ur network o!

jazzyjazz:
Ehen
Maake una come chop

Gizdodo garnished with spring onions and peppered chicken

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
Godmother:
Birth Alert!

CC
Captain iomoge2
A very big congrats darling, at last I got anniversary baby from ur team, you have bailed ur cappo out. Plz pm me when you're fully rested make I use something welcome our Princess.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by freshtestimony: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
Jazzyjazz can eat for Africa enh, I can't even eat spicy food cos of heart burn but TomTom or vickslemon does the cure once in a while.

Dunni29 weldone ma, I saw ur on the thread Iomoge posted yesterday, u self one get bele on top Belle.
Swift delivery to all d waddling mama.
Congrats to the mama dat just put to bed
May we all ve cause to celebrate always. Amen

My capping how u dey ooo

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
realdentist:
Warm congratulations to mamas that hv put to bed and those celebrating wedding anniversaries. make una no vex, I'm not good at remembering individual monikas.
Thank you Ma, God bless you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
princessKF:

HWA ma, may the peace and joy of the Lord continue to abide in your home.
Amen, thank you Sis.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Blessedmum:

A very big congrats darling, at last I got anniversary baby from ur team, you have bailed ur cappo out. Plz pm me when you're fully rested make I use something welcome our Princess.

grin grin grin
That's why November rocks

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
iomoge2:

grin grin grin
That's why November rocks
grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
Blessedmum:

Amen....thanks Sis . Attached is ur picture.

I dirint see baby o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
Is it normal to feel Braxton hicks only at nights? B like my own get time table... It happens only at nights from 7pm ish undecided

Cc Iomoge2 feddy27 sugah

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twogreatnations: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
Godmother:
Birth Alert!

CC
Captain iomoge2

Yippee, congratulations dear teamie. Welcome baby girl, may your life be filled with so much happiness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) (2463) (2464) (2465) ... (6955) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.