Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124656 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phummy1821: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
Congratulations teamie may he always be a source of joy and happiness to your family.
princessKF:
Good morning mamas, baby Fame arrived this morning around 7:40am weighing 3kg... Team November I have port o. Wishing the remaining mamas safe delivery.

CC iomoge
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
orney:
just has mamas here have told you, do it dear... Rest well, even at work... Notin do u cos me i don dey prepare how to carry my big bump come chop ikomo rice for ib next year. It surely goin to end in praise in Jesus name
Tanx ore mi. it's ll b done IJN as u av said it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
Maaamaaa:
I will try my best not be biased about our story and if you have any questions to ask please do and don't fail to tell me where I went wrong.

I met him last year December precisely and we both work in the same office, we became best of friends but he was in a relationship (distant) and I was single.
We were really close because we both were new in town with no family around and then I fell in love with him and opened up about my feelings to him but he said he was in a relationship.

I was hurt but I held my head up and moved on. I started mingling with other male colleagues and then he became jealous and so I confronted him about it (still loved him) and u also told him to choose between us and he said he wants me. His decision was based on the fact that the other lady was far away, he thought she was promiscuous and she is an OND holder etc (I got to find out about this later).

We moved in together because of financial stress and talked about getting married next year... Late June this year I found out he had not broken up with the other lady, confronted him about it and he settled the issue.

I got pregnant July and he asked for an abortion, I insisted on keeping the baby with or without marriage.. He finally accepted to marry me and proceeded to tell my parents(he later said I forced him to that). He accused me of so many things and called me different names.

He traveled to his hometown and informed his parents about it all and met with the lady. On his return, he said the lady gives him peace and if I lose this pregnancy he will go back with her and that he loves her but he is just getting married to me because he respects my family and do not want to bring shame to me at work.

I cried, prayed and endured it all. Two weeks ago his family came for the introduction and the wedding has been fixed for December but I'm not happy.

I'm a shadow of myself, he feels disgusted by my presence and I can't say anything without him getting angry. I used to nag and quarrel a lot but I've stopped, even when I'm angry I just walk away.

He does not care about me and this pregnancy and if I tell him I'm sick or tired or anything, he will just say that I'm not the first to get pregnant and that it's when I push the baby he will take responsibility.

I have tried my best and I'm confused, last night I called him peacefully to ask him what I'm doing wrong but he said I'm disturbing him. I used to call his parents and my parents to intervene but he said I should stop that and I have stopped.

Please what can I do to save our relationship, it's not easy for me . this is not the man I fell in love with help me and please I need your advice because I am ready to do anything.

I want my child to have a normal family.

Let me be sincere to u, as in my very sincere opinion, don't go into that marriage, a broken relationship is far better dan a broken marriage, its better for u, bcs clearly with what I have read, he never loved u, u were always d one loving from d beginning, I feel he loved d distance lady more, just bcs he got jealous seeing u mingling with other guys is normal, bcs u two were pretty close, u should have let his relationship with his babe be, its like u forced ur way into his life,sorry to say...anyway...don't continue with this marriage bcs u won't only suffer emotionally but it myt get physical and that marriage and family u so want now, u will get tired of it, for man to tell u to remove ur own flesh and blood,his own flesh and blood, he dosnt love u, open ur eyes, prayer can't do this one for u...heaven help those who help them self...hope u make d right decision

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
Congrats Iomoge2 ND princessKF.I bless God on ur behalf..

Maaamaaa, hihan... Dnt hav much to say, jst be tnk full cos d man in question revealed wot he feels for u. Hate... Hmm, nt easy bt u hav to braceup. Wot ever ur decision to stay or quit is best known to u. Weda u stay or leave, pls mind whom u say tins to in and out of ur office, weda u lik it or not pple Wil always talk ND want to find out wots not happening.

I learnt my own lesson d hard way on sharing issues with pple wen I delivered my baby girl, u cnt imagine d news and how it spread. A good friend jst warned me to mind d way I talk to friends abt my issues, wot went wrong or right!! And trust me, it helped!!.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
She's doing great Blessedmum. Tnks

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
LadyMessi:
Yepaaaaaaa! Team November dropping it like haute.
Congrats my pretty PrincessKF on the arrival of your lo. May he be a source of joy to your family

Amen... thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
You did very wrong! Don't even try going into a loveless marriage, you will be so sad. Just ask God for forgiveness and ask Him for help to carry on as a single mother and may God bring your right partner.
Maaamaaa:
I will try my best not be biased about our story and if you have any questions to ask please do and don't fail to tell me where I went wrong.

I met him last year December precisely and we both work in the same office, we became best of friends but he was in a relationship (distant) and I was single.
We were really close because we both were new in town with no family around and then I fell in love with him and opened up about my feelings to him but he said he was in a relationship.

I was hurt but I held my head up and moved on. I started mingling with other male colleagues and then he became jealous and so I confronted him about it (still loved him) and u also told him to choose between us and he said he wants me. His decision was based on the fact that the other lady was far away, he thought she was promiscuous and she is an OND holder etc (I got to find out about this later).

We moved in together because of financial stress and talked about getting married next year... Late June this year I found out he had not broken up with the other lady, confronted him about it and he settled the issue.

I got pregnant July and he asked for an abortion, I insisted on keeping the baby with or without marriage.. He finally accepted to marry me and proceeded to tell my parents(he later said I forced him to that). He accused me of so many things and called me different names.

He traveled to his hometown and informed his parents about it all and met with the lady. On his return, he said the lady gives him peace and if I lose this pregnancy he will go back with her and that he loves her but he is just getting married to me because he respects my family and do not want to bring shame to me at work.

I cried, prayed and endured it all. Two weeks ago his family came for the introduction and the wedding has been fixed for December but I'm not happy.

I'm a shadow of myself, he feels disgusted by my presence and I can't say anything without him getting angry. I used to nag and quarrel a lot but I've stopped, even when I'm angry I just walk away.

He does not care about me and this pregnancy and if I tell him I'm sick or tired or anything, he will just say that I'm not the first to get pregnant and that it's when I push the baby he will take responsibility.

I have tried my best and I'm confused, last night I called him peacefully to ask him what I'm doing wrong but he said I'm disturbing him. I used to call his parents and my parents to intervene but he said I should stop that and I have stopped.

Please what can I do to save our relationship, it's not easy for me . this is not the man I fell in love with help me and please I need your advice because I am ready to do anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
airforcewife:
O

Congrats Princesskf, the hottt Maama! May your LO become a source of joy to u all!

Amen.....Thanks mummy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
Iyomomoreloaded:
Zaynie so our small chikini pwerrie hairy yummilicious posing baby Atinuke of that year is one already ,na wa oh, God is indeed Awesome! Wish her God's blessings, grace and protection. May she continually be a source of greet joy to ur home!
Imoge2, princessKF and all other mama's that have just put to bed. May ur children be a sourc3 of everlasting smile in ur homes.
Thanks to all that welcomed me that I didn't
mention, it wasn't intentional.
God bless you all. Amen!

Amen.... thanks sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
And in cases like this, I advise you reverse and sing ,' I'm walking away from the troubles in my life...' @ Maaamaaa

Reasons-
You are not yet married to him
He has displayed his true colours already
He has given you good warning

.... ...
The decision is still yours to make.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
4realwoman:
Big congrats mamas to Godmother, deyoola, Missade, iomoge2 and princessKF may your LOs bring you joy and happiness always

Amen...Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
Teegali:
Congratulations princessKF ,and all other mamas that have just delivered ,God bless and preserve all your LOs.
Thanks ma... kisses to ur little angel.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
MumZ:
Zaynie happy bday 2 Atinuke baby, may Allah's blessings abide wit her always. Congratulations princesskf, welcome 2 ur lo.

Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
beyedew:

Princesskf, congrats on ur baby Fame's arrival. He is blessed. Besea the prophetess, u try.
Thanks ma, infact Besea is a genius

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JUMAYIN(f): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
princessKF:

Thanks sis.... u r next.
amen IJN

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pintoxx(m): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
Zaynie,Atinuke is so adorable,happy 1st bday 2 her,wishing her more blissful yrs ahead.

BritneyStacy,d correct cappo,thanx 4d reminder,i almost 4got,kisses 2 baby Ekene .

PrincessKF n other mamas dat just delivered,congratulations on d arrival of ur lo .

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VEE992(f): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
nennynj:
feddy27 :
Hello #TeamOctober#, It's another weekend to count
our blessings as a team
Trust everyone is doing great ! remember in this team,
THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS!!!!!! GOD WHO STARTED
THIS GOOD WORK MUST SURELY PERFECT IT !!!!!!!
We had THREE (3) birth announcements during the
week Please celebrate with our fellow teamies:
Kunmimum, Moyingirl and Bussy2rhymes.
We are getting close to the finishing line successfully
and I'm excited because no one fell off the way! This is
the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our eyes.
Ok, let's take our roll call. Please answer so we know
you are ok.
1. feddy27 - Orange *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
2. SerendipityF – Purple
3. Gandyluv - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby
boy*ported to September*
4. BellaElla - Purple * Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
5. Onyinyechika08 - Purple * Delivered a bouncing baby
boy*
6. Sugarcanebaby - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby
boy*
7. Kunmimum - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
8. Babylove01 - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby
girl*ported to September*
9. Lilybestie - Purple * Delivered a bouncing baby
boy*ported to September*
10. blessedchick - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby
11. Ugochiada - Purple
12. Lbotusme - Violet * Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
13. Luscioustrish - Purple * Delivered a bouncing baby
boy*
14. nwapastor - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby
15. Moyingirl - Orange *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
16. Teegali - Orange *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
17. Teeteek - Purple *Delivered twin girls*
18. tejirikennedy - Violet *Delivered a bouncing baby
girl*
19. Emerald22 - Orange *Delivered a bouncing baby
20. Quin9 - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby
21. Nennynj - Purple *Delivered a bouncing baby girl*
22. Mamajesu
23. Ojac1
24. Kwentjules
25. Marcjane
26. Chicmoniq
27. Veleta * Delivered a bouncing baby boy*ported to
September*
28. Stephmiracle
29. bussy2rhymes* Delivered a bouncing baby boy*
30. Serefunmee *Ported from September*
31. Ibari *Ported from September*
32. Beebee12 *Ported from September*
33. AdaEkube *Ported from September*
34. Teal *Ported from September**Delivered a
bouncing baby boy*
35. Ahmanim *Ported from September*
36. besttbabe *Ported from September*
37. Odycute *Ported from September*
38. Itunumary *Ported from September*
39. rollyare *Ported from September*
40. Chizeal *Ported from September**Delivered a
bouncing baby girl*
41. Tequila10 *Ported from September*
42. Nkoyo13 *Ported from September*
43. Vee992 *Ported from September**Delivered a
bouncing baby boy*

PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING
Father, we thank you for your unending love towards
us. We thank you for those yet to give birth;
supernatural delivery shall be their portion in Jesus
name. Amen. Thank you for the testimonies of child
birth all through the week, more shall come our way in
Jesus name. Amen

present Cappo

Congrats to all teamies dat ve delivered. We hope that the rest that are yet to put to bed ll deliver successfully.

dis vigilante nah real ooh!

Vigilante is real ooooo.... I just had to adapt to my sons sleeping style..anytime he sleeps,I sleep...but mamas oooo...this my dark neck when will it fade?. Shebi I shouldn't apply anything.?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Purity77: 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
cheesy heyyyyyy, good news everywhere!

October & November mamas, una try gan.

Happy Birthday to our charming Atinuke!!! You shall grow to do even much more great things than your maami Zaynie. More grace child !

PrincessKF, thank you for adding more sweet good news this morning to the one ur capo gave us late last night. Congratulations!
You shall never have any cause to weep over your children. They shall be a source of joy to you & everyone who knows them, insha Allah!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
Missade and princessKF, congrats mummies and welcome to our cuties... But wait oh, iomoge2, princessKF, una plan am ? grin oya, sama us bs sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
enque:
Akorkor how far with your 'OFADA RICE'ultimate search?? grin grin grin
U don see am?

My dear, tired of searching oh!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Emerald22(f): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
Congrats @iomoge2, princesskf and missade, may d birth of ur lo bring blessings to ur family.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
HBD to Atinuke. May God bless your new age and may you continually bring Joy to your family. Mam zaynie well done on the good work you are doing. She is gorgeous.
Congrats to princessKF on the birth of your little one. God bless and keep him.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
Congrats iomoge and Princesskf may God bless your los.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
Emerald22:
Congrats @iomoge2, princesskf and missade, may d birth of ur lo bring blessings to ur family.

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
chizeal:
Congrats Iomoge2 ND princessKF.I bless God on ur behalf..

Thanks so much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by portable4real: 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
Good afternoon mamas

There is a competition that is going to hold this weekend among neonate

venue: my house

Judge: my dh

time keeper: my mum (omugwo)

date: 29/10/2016

Title:. Suckling competition for neonates

Am damn sure my lo will take first as he can suck for Africa.

cc: sugar,,our able captain,zaynie,,iomoge,,Onegai, and all other mama

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2016

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
pintoxx:

Zaynie,Atinuke is so adorable,happy 1st bday 2 her,wishing her more blissful yrs ahead.

BritneyStacy,d correct cappo,thanx 4d reminder,i almost 4got,kisses 2 baby Ekene .

PrincessKF n other mamas dat just delivered,congratulations on d arrival of ur lo .

Thanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
Maaamaaa:

My dear, you are in a SITUATIONSHIP not a relationship.
He has told you if your child dies he would leave you...so my guess is he would be praying for you to lose your pregnancy and you are still waiting for God to come down by himself to tell you to move on with your life

He NEVER loved you. You were just his f**kmate.

Call off the wedding. Either you move out or ask him to move out of the house, remain at your job and hold your head high, tell him he can contribute to the welfare of his kid if he wants to.
....after your baby is born, he might genuinely develop feelings for you... I've heard that happen before

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
Purity77:
cheesy heyyyyyy, good news everywhere!

October & November mamas, una try gan.

Happy Birthday to our charming Atinuke!!! You shall grow to do even much more great things than your maami. More grace child !

PrincessKF, thank you for adding more sweet good news this morning to the one ur capo gave us late last night. Congratulations!
You shall never have any cause to weep over your children. They shall be a source of joy to you & everyone who knows them, insha Allah!

Amin.... thanks so much ma. We await your good news too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
hotmomma:
Missade and princessKF, congrats mummies and welcome to our cuties... But wait oh, iomoge2, princessKF, una plan am ? grin oya, sama us bs sharp sharp.

Thanks ma.... asking myselF too, I started having regular contraction after Congratulating my cappo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
Emerald22:
Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Meyshia and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.