Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8158503 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
AmJane:
HBD to Atinuke. May God bless your new age and may you continually bring Joy to your family. Mam zaynie well done on the good work you are doing. She is gorgeous.
Congrats to princessKF on the birth of your little one. God bless and keep him.
Amen...Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
onyinyechika08:
Congrats iomoge and Princesskf may God bless your los.

Thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
Congrats princesskf.
Happy birthday Atinuke omo zaynie

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolseas(f): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
Congratulations to all.the new mums deyoola, godmother, missade and our able capo iomoge 2. May God bless your los and make.them.a.source of joy to you all.

May God make our own too easy for us.

other new mums whose monikers I couldn't mention, congratulations.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
Pls does anybody know how to prepare palm kernel oil at home

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizeal(f): 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hapi birthday to bby Atinuke, mama Zaynie.

Na me go collect her bday dues ooo kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
Favouredmom:

We are plenty o. Don't worry I'll add your moniker in the next roll call. When is your EDD and what bub's gender if you know? How has your pregnancy been? Happy waddling and bumping. May God make the rest of the journey easy for us all

Welcome dear
t
The pregnancy has been stress free, no sickness. I just thank God. People will never believe I am in my third tremester cos my bump is small and neat. U can imagine that a nurse refused giving me one of my routine drugs today, saying that it is frm 5months upwards, and I laughed and asked her if she checked my card properly before concluding that my pregnancy is not up to 5months or she is judging frm the size of my bump. Dnt knw the sex yet sha. Wishing all expectant mums safe delivery

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
mignone:

a big Congrats to mamas Mumjb , sugah, loistee& captain BritneyStacy on d birth of ur los.God bless you&them and swift recovery to u.
welcome here mama AbbynHummy. happy bumping to u; introdukson yasef so as to identify with d right team&get ur handbook afta payment of dues. God bless u sis.
top of d morning to u all mamas!
Lol. What kinda dues?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
iomoge2:
Zoey is here!!!! Yippee! She made her entrance at 11ish baby mother, father, well wishers, all doing fine
congrats, more blessings
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blessedtwins: 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mama zaynie- popped in specially to wish lovely Atinuke a glorious happy birthday.she will make her parents proud.

wia d party at

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cherrymum1: 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
blessedtwins:
Mama zaynie- popped in specially to wish lovely Atinuke a glorious happy birthday.she will make her parents proud.

wia d party at

Padi mii....
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
Cherrymum1 raptor2
Am fine ooo, baby Sophie is doing good too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nobledeals(f): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
Pandorabox:
Hello mamas in the house, I'm not pregnant but I have a question for mamas that got pregnant while in school maybe final year or something. How was it? How could you cope with reading and pregnancy. Can one concentrate and read while pregnant. Your response matters. Thankyou.

It depends on you and your course of study . I got married immediately aafter part 3 approaching final year cos I couldn't wait for oau strike plus assu strike. Took in immediately and had the baby through cs 2 days to my part 4 first semester exam, oaumac classofstars can testify, nobody expected to see me in the exam hall, the doctor in charge to me to Dama(decision against medical advice) if I would go by force. I went with drip and syringe in my hand. I begged that it is placed on the left. I wrote all seven courses from the hospital (oauthc) as big boy was admitted in neonatal.

After after the whole thing, I finished with my mates and with my usual grades, nothing was affected. Thanks to God Almighty, Darling husband; he was very supportive and my parents; they all played immeasurable roles

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
nobledeals:

It depends on you and your course of study . I got married immediately aafter part 3 approaching final year cos I couldn't wait for oau strike plus assu strike. Took in immediately and had the baby through cs 2 days to my part 4 first semester exam, oaumac classofstars can testify, nobody expected to see me in the exam hall, the doctor in charge to me to Dama(decision against medical advice) if I would go by force. I went with drip and syringe in my hand. I begged that it is placed on the left. I wrote all seven courses from the hospital (oauthc) as big boy was admitted in neonatal.

After after the whole thing, I finished with my mates and with my usual grades, nothing was affected. Thanks to God Almighty, Darling husband; he was very supportive and my parents; they all played immeasurable roles
Thankyou.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
Haaa! I saw ofada at a Mr Biggs outlet this evening...Jakande estate gate, Isolo. Dunno if u know there sha..

I almost snapped it to show u sef grin grin

Akorkor:

My dear, tired of searching oh!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hotmomma(f): 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
Happy birthday princess atinuke, zaynie's jewel and our forum sweet joyful girl. God bless you dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
Welcome to team December Teamie...
Ur lucky to have joined us when our accountant general zaynie don resign, else u wld have paid dues in dollars, gallons of fuel, baskets of tomatoes etc. grin

AbbynHummy:

Lol. What kinda dues?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
Congrats to my able capo iomoge2, Deyoola and PrincessKF. God bless your los

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IamNawty(f): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
iomoge2:

Thanks so much
congrats ma ooooooo.. Big big hugs for u and baby.. Awwww am so happy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by serendipityF: 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mamas, I am so grateful for the love and support all the while. God Bless Y'all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
enque:
Haaa! I saw ofada at a Mr Biggs outlet this evening...Jakande estate gate, Isolo. Dunno if u know there sha..

I almost snapped it to show u sef grin grin

I will check it out. Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hajarahbadmus(f): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=Maaamaaa post=504885
Please what can I do to save our relationship, it's not easy for me . this is not the man I fell in love with help me and please I need your advice because I am ready to do anything.

Hello....,,,,, I am sure you are very pretty and brainy...but why are you thinking with your heart and not your head? I am going to be very blunt with you...
do you like yourself? if yes....Please pack out of that toxic relationship you claim you are in..
is it until he gets violent with you, you understand that he doesn't like you not to talk of loving you?. ., his heart is with another woman...he was obviously using you to fulfill his sexual urges..and when you got pregnant he wasn't prepared for it..
I guess you felt the pregnancy will make him get committed to you..well sooooo sorry for the disappointment. .

my sincere advice to you is: stop forcing yourself on himm...you need to be happy for your child..he wont make you happy. .and he will most probably break up with you at the end because his heart is not with you...
you can leave now for your sanity, and to prevent high blood pressure..go somewhere you can heal., give him space to think and get his acts together., YOU FORCED YOURSELF ON HIM
if he wants you, he will come for you..and then , you will have your prestige as a woman..

put the wedding plans on hold..pray to God to lead you through the right path. ..because once you are married, its a different ball game entirely. .you are seeing the signs of a troubled marriage now and you dont want to do anything about it..you still want to enter by fire by thunder...
toorrrr! use your head o! and put matters of the heart aside.

May God guide you....Ehugs

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
Orente21:
Tanx ore mi. it's ll b done IJN as u av said it.
Amen oremi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by orney(f): 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
Congratulations princesskf and all mama dat just gave birth to their LOs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
iomoge2:

Hehehhehehe
U must be ready o.
Lol

Madam last minute.
How was ur journey

That night maybe u will hear my "hian"... "imagine" in d background... lol.

I have arrived o but forgot my hand luggage at home and even the package I was rushing to collect. Forgot my phone, my underwear and so many other things. My husband said he probably will not bring them for me as he might not have space. :'

I am not ready yet. I still have one month to go abeg.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
dharyor1234:

I guess this Team April, I'm a FTM, in our 13 weeks, EDD os April, hope I'm welcome although I havent registered yet..will do soon

Welcome aboard teamie

Big congrats iomoge2, why do I feel like someone I know just gave birth and I've to come visit the baby, can't wait to read all the new Zoe updates.

Congrats Godmother

Happy birthday Atinuke my almost birthday mate.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fertilewomb: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
Big big congrats to Iomoge and all the mamas that has put to bed. May your little ones be a source of joy to your lives.

Happy buffday to Atinuke, more blessings and favour of God to you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
Iyomomoreloaded:
Thanks for the mentions @ mummytee, @ Realdentist uruese otemwen,
Congratulations on the birth of your princesses Godmother & deyoola ,
Welcome @ realtalk19, wishing you a smooth journey.
Happy Sunday all!
tank you lyomomoreloaded
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hello mamas, i saw this on mamalette and decided to share...

Tips to Deal With Nausea/Vomitting in Pregnancy

Get enough rest as tiredness can increase nausea.

Drink water but don’t try to drink so much at once, just sip on it to help prevent nausea.

If hot meals makes you nauseated, try cold meals.

Note all the foods and smells that make you feel sick and avoid them.

Avoid cold, sweet drinks.

If you can, get someone to cook your meals but if this is impossible, make plain foods such as potato, pasta and the ones mentioned above.

Don’t think about it, the more attention you pay to it, the worse it gets.

Wear comfortable clothes that’ll free your waistband.

Change your food routine.

Eat small portions of food instead of large meals. Also eat foods that are plain and low in fat such as white rice, vegetables, crackers, pasta, hot cereal, egg, custard, lean meat, poultry, whitefish and shellfish as fatty foods, sweet and spicy foods can cause nausea.

As per drinks, you can go for tart liquids such as lemonade and any other sour drink that’ll be easy to drink. Salted foods also help relieve nausea and vomiting.

Whatever you want to eat, eat it in bed, then rest for 20 to 30 minutes before you get up, your focus now should be getting food down your throat, although you might not be able to eat a balanced diet for a while.

You can chew on ginger or drink ginger tea, ginger is quite effective for morning sickness. You can drink ginger for four days in a row but contact your doctor if you want to take it for more than 4 days.

Cook with ginger, sprinkle grounded ginger on your food or you can buy ginger candy and cookies and munch on them. It will help you keep proper foods down

I hope someone finds this helpful...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
Congrats Iomoge2 and Princesskf. So happy for my teamies. God bless everyone.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetymii: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
Happy Birthday to our bae..Atinuke,may u continue to bring much joy to your parents and all around you.
@cherrymum1,iya Lamide,welcome ma,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
Congrats princesskf missade n iomoge

Wishing atinuke happy birthday....many more yrs to celebrate in good health.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fortunes01 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.