Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,010 members, 7,838,535 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8205709 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by freshtestimony: 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
ozycy:
You pple should join me see what am sawing. Everyday she unravels new things. This is the episode she played yesterday. After bringing her down she will go straight back to climb the table. It's time to remove that chair, me I can't shout. Let her not come and wound herself.

Meanwhile today is #threadcutie#
I don't mind seeing some funny pictures of our cuties. Mamas bring it on. I don open floor ooo.

Are you sure that's not my house
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by freshtestimony: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
Jazzyjazz where are you?
Before meet after

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
@iomoge2 Awwww Congratz darling,May she always be a blessing to your household..zoey is a beauty..

@portable4real hmmmm Omotola na oyinbo pepper,kisseess to him..he worth all the stress grin pele dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
I was just busy smiling alone at baby Sophie's pics cheesy
She's so adorable! kiss

Portable4real that's a very cute prince there!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jamjam5000(f): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
portable4real:
@feddy27,,,thanks so much ma..

@ozycy,, yea he apologized and called severally afterwards... up till now he still dey call sef. He has been apologizing to me and dh.. cos he also know the implication and what it could cost him..

So sorry for what u went through. But mehn what sort of malpractice is that.you for don retire on top of the money u wld have made by suing. Naija and thier 'abeg sir no vex'. It is well o.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
Baby zion@ 6wks old.

Am a year older today, any birthday mate in the house

37 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
Introducing baby Raj (Rajeluchukwu) at 2weeks +..

36 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
onyinyechika08:
I haven't heard his name before whats the meaning? Are you Anambra?

Olaoyekemi (mummy Zion)happy birthday sis.

Portable4real (mummy Omotola) are you sitting him up already?

Ozycy (mummy Sophie)funny gurl

Your babies are all adorable kiss kiss kiss kiss and hugs to them.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
Because we are 2months old. ...

49 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kataleya(f): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=callola post=50554813]. Let realdentist be the acting cappo for now.
i concur
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=Coldfeet po

Olaoyekemi (mummy Zion)happy birthday

Your babies are all adorable kiss kiss kiss kiss and hugs to them.[/quote]
Tanks ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
portable4real:
please sabi mamas
How will I removed the pics later if I want to.

cc: zaynie,, Feddy27,,mumz
Go to post you made, click on modify. Then scroll down to the file section, you will see remove . Click on it and the pics will be deleted

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
olaoyekemi:
Baby zion@ 6wks old.

Am a year older today, any birthday mate in the house
Handsome bobo @ baby Zion.
Happy birthday to you deary.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
BritneyStacy:
Ekene is cute, I love his smile.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anak123: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hello house,

Zaynie, happy belated birthday to atinuke, she's so pretty.

Plenty cuties in the house...

Iomoge, congrats..

All mama's I greet una o.

We are exactly 8months today. So grateful.

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
onyinyechika08:
This boy is more than handsome. ..he is beautiful! !!! Am speechless kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
Blessedmum:

Ekene is cute, I love his smile.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
My boo-boo at one month, dis boy can sleep ehn. Kindly notify me if there's any sleeping competition am sure we'll win.

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
kataleya:
Congrats to all the mamas that have offloaded may your lo continually be a source of joy to you. Waddling mamas , the lord is your strength. And our Atc sisters claim your space cos it has been delivered to you already.
portable4real thank God in your behalf o. This is a lesson to other mamas, you alone know how you feel and what your body is telling you.i am sure thise pple telling you u are not strong etc will find it difficult to move if they had a pad stuck in them for seven days.

Ehemmm team march na so we go dey dey? no roll call, notin notin, we dont even know ourselves and its affecting our participation on this thread. I hope all is well with our cappo @babyadorable , but i think somebody should fill in for her pending wen she's available . we are missing out on the fun of belonging in a team. mho

cc
realdentist
yesitsme formerly ubir (like this better)
callola
all other march mamas
lol....me sef I was wondering same thing... pls na someone should takeover.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
Coldfeet:
I haven't heard his name before whats the meaning? Are you Anambra?

Your babies are all adorable kiss kiss kiss kiss and hugs to them.

Thank you dear.
Yes Anambra. Means Dedicated to God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
BritneyStacy:

This boy is more than handsome. ..he is beautiful! !!! Am speechless kiss kiss kiss
Thanks dear. Ekene is a cutie kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
Blessedmum:
My boo-boo at one month, dis boy can sleep ehn. Kindly notify me if there's any sleeping competition am sure we'll win.
Cute bobo, baby josh no gree wear shoe, maybe na olusho he wan be. Where do u worship.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hello mamas, remain blessed ijn name. I newly joined and am team June 2017. any one here?

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
Jesu!!!!! And we thought jazzy was d foodie!! Na only u chop all ds? shocked

freshtestimony:
Jazzyjazz where are you?
Before meet after

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
onyinyechika08:
Am Anambra plz watz d meaning of Rajeluchukwu. the name is swt but I cnt seem to place d meaning.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ekene is cute.... kiss
My husband's namesake

BritneyStacy:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
tiwatopebam:
Roll call for team June 2017 for smooth pregnancy and supernatural delivery, none of us will cast our young,

Nobledeals
MumFiyin
tiwatopebam
Tikosdear
Mzleemah
Orente17

Add your name if your name is missing,
Add mine. no morning sickness just gets lazy n tired.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
ozycy:
this your new moniker com dey hard. The old one was simple to mention. Na real brain work we go do before we mention you now.

PrincessKF baby fame is so cute, he will be so famous
Amen... thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
ozycy:
You pple should join me see what am sawing. Everyday she unravels new things. This is the episode she played yesterday. After bringing her down she will go straight back to climb the table. It's time to remove that chair, me I can't shout. Let her not come and wound herself.

Meanwhile today is #threadcutie#
I don't mind seeing some funny pictures of our cuties. Mamas bring it on. I don open floor ooo.
She's a cutie... little scholar

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
Mummytee:
Baby fame is cute,may he always be a blessing to your household..Congrats
Amen... thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
nicoleswizzi:

No be small thing o,...d lord was really ur muscle...
grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by princessKF(f): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
nicoleswizzi:

Oyibo baby, God bless ur family and ur bundle of joy..
Amen... thanks ma

(1) (2) (3) ... (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.