Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,681 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8153709 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutielucy: 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Good day all the mamas in the house,I hail ona o..
To all the latest mums in the house,congrats on ur safe delivery and to all the expecting momas,May God see u thru...
I'm so so glad 2 finally join this group ,which I tot wld never happen,I'm still in shock tho.. ok so am currently 5wks pregnant,my problem is I don't hav much preggy symptoms just sore boobs and little tiredness sometimes no morning sickness,no nausea etc, I'm kinda worried if thers a problem or it just still early undecided..I'm scheduled for a scan at 6weeks ...I just can't wait seems like 4ever...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
cutielucy:
To all the latest mums in the house,congrats on ur safe delivery and to all the expecting momas,May God see u thru...
I'm so so glad 2 finally join this group ,which I tot wld never happen,I'm still in shock tho.. ok so am currently 5wks pregnant,my problem is I don't hav much preggy symptoms just sore boobs and little tiredness sometimes no morning sickness,no nausea etc, I'm kinda worried if thers a problem or it just still early undecided..I'm scheduled for a scan at 6weeks ...I just can't wait seems like 4ever...

There's nothing to worry about dear. Going by most women's experience, morning sickness sometimes kicks in from 6 weeks. Even if it doesn't, it's not a problem. I don't ever have morning sickness and my babies are always healthy and normal.
So many people will pray to be in your shoes and skip the morning sickness ish completely.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
meme5:

Sorry for my late response. Guess u av sorted it out.
Yes,i received my things today.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DonaTee(f): 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
@mamasy congratulations love. May God supply riches to tak kia of ur princess

@lovinam ℓσℓ I claim it ooo...#consultancy takes yrs buh I ll get der soonest.

Meme5 thnx darl

@vivkilafab cheesy abi oooo

@mumroyal congrats dear. Happy bumping

@snowflakes12 hmmm all tinz being equal nothing wrong wit kpekusing. Buh Gentleness is d watch word. No ruff ryding tinz....if u aint comfy u guys shld discuss it n delay it for 1 or 2 weeks...ttc shldnt rule out ur kpekusing life naaa...

Gudnyt dearies *yawns*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by agiboma(f): 2:32am On Oct 22, 2014
@ Dona tee glad to see you online again! How are you and the family doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumyroyal: 6:58am On Oct 22, 2014
@cutielucy welcome to d thread,congrats as well!
We are both mates ooooo lol,am also abt 5weeks gone and i thank God for bringing us dis far but am gonna wait till am abt 8weeks b4 i do my ist scan.

@rezzy i really got all i needed on dat google stuff thanks once more.

@don tee. Thank u!!

Good morning y'all
Wishing evry1 a stress free day!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2014
cutielucy:

Welcome. It's still early. My morning sickness started the day I clocked 6 weeks and it lasted up to week 13 oh. I was scheduled for scan at week six also but the doctor asked me to hold on till week 7. Though if its TVS week six will do.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by starbuck(f): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2014
Zooms in*****

Pushing mamas, hw are we ?

Zooms off ***
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablemom: 10:30am On Oct 22, 2014
@mumyroyal congrats dear, to add to wat @rezzy said, u can also count from the first day of your LMP. 4 d prenatals u can take pregnacareplus it has d right amount of folic acid u need n all d nutrients u need throughout pregnancy, u doc may add calcium too but talk with ur doc first o b4 takin it.

@cutielucy congrats dear, its normal 4 some women not to have morning sickness, i am currently 8wks gone n i never had any mornin sickness till now, maybe it will come later who knows? just thank God and pray for a stressfree 9months journey.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2014
Shopping beedam where art thou?

Mamas please I need help. I saw a cute 4 in 1 baby bed. I want to get it. But an aunt said it might just be a waste. That its best to buy a baby cot/pusher. The one that comes with net. Please make una help me. First time mom wjo has never even bought any baby stuff all her life is confused. Please help.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
mytestimony:
Mamas please I need help. I saw a cute 4 in 1 baby bed. I want to get it. But an aunt said it might just be a waste. That its best to buy a baby cot/pusher. The one that comes with net. Please make una help me. First time mom wjo has never even bought any baby stuff all her life is confused. Please help.
pppe usu say, baby beds arent necessary, cos d baby may end up nt sleeping there.I dont agree, my opinion s dat baby ll sleep whrever u put dem.Sample opinions sha and shop according to ur pocket. If u hv d money, and decide to go for it, u cld buy d type dat baby can sleep in even wrn he s a toddler.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
tchiwinnie:
pppe usu say, baby beds arent necessary, cos d baby may end up nt sleeping there.I dont agree, my opinion s dat baby ll sleep whrever u put dem.Sample opinions sha and shop according to ur pocket. If u hv d money, and decide to go for it, u cld buy d type dat baby can sleep in even wrn he s a toddler.

Thanks a million. The 4 in 1 bed is newborn to toddler
That was even what attracted me to it. The 3 in 1 seems to be no different sef.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
AmJane:
Good day wonderful mamas. Congrats to the new mums in this family and to the pushing ones, God will grant you a successful nine months IJN, Amen. Am gradually showing now at 25 wks plus. My concern now is that my tummy has been scratching me for some days now. Is it normal? Is there anything I can apply to stop or reduce the itching pending my next appointment which is nxt week?
yes som people experience itching and it's normal. it's as a result of ur skin stretching as ur bump gets bigger. smiley d doc & matron suggested robb & it worked for me. just get small quantity and rub all over ur tummy. woteva u do, DON'T scratch ur tummy to avoid stretchmarks.

Adorablemom:

its a hospital owned by the catholic, i will try a private one, thanks very much
u r welcome smiley

beedam:

I registered in a government hospital at 7wks and I wasn't told to come back. Infact,i saw the doctor the next day cos I was given Tuesday appointment and that day happens to be monday. But make I no lie,the midwives at the registration point dey use one kind eye look me wen it was my turn and I told her I was 7wks. But me no send dem o.
u use bold face for dem cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meme5: 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
mytestimony:

I just bought a playpen. What i like abiut it is the place u can change baby's diaper.Wanted a particular bassinet which was out of stock on their site wen I was ready to make my orders.
Aftet this 1st time, one would b more experienced on what one needs n those u dont need.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
mytestimony:

u wcm. if d money s there, u may consider it. since baby ll use it for a long tym. oda mamas ll gv their opinions toi
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
cutielucy:
like maran1983 said, may still be early.. I also didn't av morning sickness. Happy 9 months.

mumyroyal:
Good afternoon preggy moms and nursing moms even those ttc'ing. i hail all of una oh...baba God tơơ much!!
Congrats to those who just delivered their bundles of joy.
Congrats to those who jus got their BFP including me*happy*.
Congrats to those still pushing..Ȋ̝̊̅†̥ is well.
am happy been a member of dis thread tho been sneaking in and out before now.
Please our sabi sabi mamas,how do i knw hw many weeks am in.saw my last period september 18,missed my period dis october and blood test confirmed positive 2days ago....
Also i knw am suppose to start taking folic acid and vitaminC please wat dose should i take?
Looking forward to get response......Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇.
Love ya all*e hugs*
congratulobiasmiley & welcome on board. use ur LMP- d wk u start ur period is wk 0 if I remember well, take one tablet of folic acid (its 5g)

skimpychick, twinmama, starbuck (longest time) - I sight una

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
mytestimony:

nt a waste oooo. buy it if u av d money as baby will likely grow into it. we got something like dat & I keep enjoying it as d days go by. u can buy d cot wt net for when visitors com around to see baby so dat evryone won't be carrying d babywink d baby wil only use dat one for 3 months or so.. I've kept mine nw.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
tchiwinnie:

I totally agree. my son has been sleeping in his bed from birth & now used to it. but d early months sacrifice ehhhhn.. getting up from d bed to breasstfeed den put him back in wen he's asleep wasn't easy at all dat I was tempted to start co-sleeping bt am enjoying the dividends now smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
mytestimony:

yes, ds is d bed to buy! look carefully, deres a difference between both.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
meme5:

I just bought a playpen. What i like abiut it is the place u can change baby's diaper.Wanted a particular bassinet which was out of stock on their site wen I was ready to make my orders.
Aftet this 1st time, one would b more experienced on what one needs n those u dont need.
very useful purchase oooo! u'll c d need once ur baby starts sitting& is able to playsmiley & u can b using the changin bed from birth. just remember to NEVER leave baby on it wtout ur hand on him/her so as to prevent accidents.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
vickilafab:

yes, ds is d bed to buy! look carefully, deres a difference between both.

So is the 4 in 1 better? Just a lil over 1k difference. Thanks alot for you input. Would buy the two. Dont want baby sleeping with me atall. Make e learn from beginning. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
meme5:

I saw this also. But I was beginning to say na wa o. If person doesnt know what to buy problem go de. So many cute things. So with this u wont need a changing mat. Nice!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
mytestimony:

Shopping beedam dey o. Just that yesterday was a very very stressful day for me. I received the ordered things in the morning and left home to buy the remaining things.

I ve been battling with the swing and rocker cos I asked them to assemble it which they did and left it like that,now I ve to dismantle it and pack it back because January is still a long time.

You won't believe I got all I want in a shop someone told me about. How I wish you stay in lagos, I would ve just directed you to the place. the name of the stall is "mother and baby care". Reasonable price, quality things, nice environment(had to relax on the three seater wink and also good customer service.

You need to see the shawls I got there? Cardigan nko? Can't wait for my baby to start to use them. Same sleep suit as the one I got on simplyinfant but her own was even cheaper undecided so I just got one pack more.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
mytestimony:

I saw this also. But I was beginning to say na wa o. If person doesnt know what to buy problem go de. So many cute things. So with this u wont need a changing mat. Nice!
exactly! if u av enough cash to splurge, I'd advise you buy a standing bathtub sef because as baby grows, it's tiring bending at bath time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vickilafab(f): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
mytestimony:

So is the 4 in 1 better? Just a lil over 1k difference. Thanks alot for you input. Would buy the two. Dont want baby sleeping with me atall. Make e learn from beginning. Lol

it depends on what you are looking for. I'd suggest u check online for reviews of the two
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
beedam:

Shopping beedam dey o. Just that yesterday was a very very stressful day for me. I received the ordered things in the morning and left home to buy the remaining things.

I ve been battling with the swing and rocker cos I asked them to assemble it which they did and left it like that,now I ve to dismantle it and pack it back because January is still a long time.

You won't believe I got all I want in a shop someone told me about. How I wish you stay in lagos, I would ve just directed you to the place. the name of the stall is "mother and baby care". Reasonable price, quality things, nice environment(had to relax on the three seater wink and also good customer service.

You need to see the shawls I got there? Cardigan nko? Can't wait for my baby to start to use them. Same sleep suit as the one I got on simplyinfant but her own was even cheaper undecided so I just got one pack more.

Chei na wa o. Seriously I wish I was in lagos. It looks like you are almost through with your shopping. Ayah you should have just agreed with them that when you are ready to use they would come and help you fix. Excitement follow the thing joor. I am sure you felt like being in the rocker after the assembly. Ha ha ha
Meanwhile they told me they dont do pay on delivery in jos. I need that bed oh. I have seen it in other sites. Theirs is far far cheaper. But they promised they can deliver. Biko de shop de rest oh

vickilafab:

exactly! if u av enough cash to splurge, I'd advise you buy a standing bathtub sef because as baby grows, it's tiring bending at bath time.
. In all my checking online I have not seen that bath tub oh. Would be the happiest person. Can it be used for newborn or would I still have to get the one kept on the ground. U know this omugwo women may not agreed to de stand baf pikin o. Lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sweetose(f): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hello my ever sabi vigilate mamas, new vigilate mamas, pushing mamas. I greet ooooo.and for those new mamas praying for morning sickness biko no pray for am ooo becos body go tell u.pls house,am seven weeks n am already having p bump.pls what cud be responsible dis is my second.thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
temmy2103:

Apology accepted, will check online again or if I'm able to make d mkt thingy
Do you stay in lagos? If yes,i can direct you to the shop I'm talking about.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
beedam:

Do you stay in lagos? If yes,i can direct you to the shop I'm talking about.
Yes, I stay in lagos. Been checking babyland too, and they also do pay on delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
[quo author=sweetose post=27361912]Hello my ever sabi vigilate mamas, new vigilate mamas, pushing mamas. I greet ooooo.and for those new mamas praying for morning sickness biko no pray for am ooo becos body go tell u.pls house,am seven weeks n am already having p bump.pls what cud be responsible dis is my second.thanks
[/quote]

Nothing to worry about dear, it's my 2nd too & when I was around that time too I already felt the bump and some people already started calling me iyaibeji set,now I'm around 15wks & I'm really showing especially when I just finished eating,I learnt 2nd time is like that,it shows earlier. Enjoy the ride tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutielucy: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
Thanks so much guys 4 d response ...I'm feel more relaxed and better now...really appreciate..
@mumyroyal,yea we r both mates ..close buddies, cus saw ma last period September 11 and urs was 18th...niceee...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
temmy2103:

Yes, I stay in lagos. Been checking babyland too, and they also do pay on delivery
Dnt know if your place isn't far from barracks (ojuelegba) can direct u to the place cos u can't get everything online o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rhayne(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.