Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8152447 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blacqueen(f): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
olaoyekemi:
Am also in my 1st trimester&am also feeling d pain once in a while bt wen i complained I was told is normal dat am experiencing dat bcus d baby is still forming
Thanks for ur responses. But mine is 24/7 oooooo unless am asleep. Once I wake up. D pain returns with full force. I will go for scan to morrow

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pjthatcher: 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Big congrats to all the new mums and to expecting mums I pray we shall a supernatural deli every in Jesus name. Am 20 weeks weeks gone but the way I pee is alarming. don't no if anyone is experiencing same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AwesomeGodIAv: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
Good day Mamas in the house, so glad nd happy to be here. Missed my period dis mnth, nd decide to run PT test find out dat The Lord of HOST has blessed me n hubby wit a beautiful gift. 5wks gone, no morning sickness, eatn well. Just feel abdominal cramp. The D Lord wil see us true to full term..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by julicoka(f): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
tchiwinnie:
its very good. add calcium too cos pregnacare does nt contain calcium.
thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by julicoka(f): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
blacqueen:

Thanks for ur responses. But mine is 24/7 oooooo unless am asleep. Once I wake up. D pain returns with full force. I will go fpor scan to morrow
pls go to hospital I do have cramp I went to hospital they gave drugs dat cam it down ad u need rest now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by blacqueen(f): 11:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
julicoka:
pls go to hospital I do have cramp I went to hospital they gave drugs dat cam it down ad u need rest now

Thanks dear....i actually went to d hospital today and my doc suggested scan to rule out ovarian cyst...anyway, am keeping my legs crossed while praying that this pain goes away soonest ...its making life difficult for me oooo. thanks once again.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 4:42am On Oct 25, 2014
lioha:
Mamas in the house, pls can one take pregnacare, folic acid and ferrus together?
pregnacare contains d required amt of folic acid, u may tk d ferrous cos smtyms d amt in pregnacare may nt b optimal. also add calcium.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 4:46am On Oct 25, 2014
olaoyekemi:
Good afternoon mamas,jst notice dis site so happy 2 b here.I notice I miss my period dis mnth bt was tinkin is anoda change of date bt. Hubby ask me 2 go 4 test&i was confirmed positive 7wks gone though I saw my period last mnth bt d doctor said it was jst a disguise.so happy though no morning sickness bt dislike d smell of fish.I was ask 2 buy Women own&folic acid for now,any oda drugs dat could help I won't mind bcus av really lost appetite for eating.
congrats dear! and welcome to d thread.havent heard of 'women own'.folic acid s good.Eat plenty fruits and veggies.tk a lot of water too. wish u a smooth ride

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutielucy: 6:35am On Oct 25, 2014
@awesomeGodIav congrats ...wishing u a smooth 9 months journey ..we r kind of similar no morning sickness,nausea,good appetite and am 6weeks along now...The Lord is faithful...

@ all,pls I havnt added calcium to my prenatals ,can it b gotten in any pharmacy, like I can just go and ask for calcium nd they give it 2 me??..pls ur response wld b appreciated..tnks and Good morning..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sayoberry(f): 8:47am On Oct 25, 2014
wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by oluwatomisin44(f): 11:32am On Oct 25, 2014
Am so hapi to be here, I discoverd dis site last night and I decided to join the happy family. I got married some month ago and to God be the glory am pre now even in my 38weeks but can't wait to see my baby as have been told that someone can have the baby anytime frm 38 weeks.I use to check my pant every seconds to see if there will be any stain or water coming out...lol even if I feel any slite pains , I wil look towards my hospital bag,am 100% ready for the arrival of my baby despite the fact that I use to be very scared wen I tink about the pains someone will go true during labour but I still want to have my baby any moment from now, can't wait to come back here and shear my sweet testimony to you all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pjthatcher: 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
@ sayoberry I laughed when I saw your response I don't experience leakages when I cough or sneeze tank God for that.it just goes to show that in every situation one must give tanks Cuz others might be going through worse situayions . we must av same edd sayoberry yiiiiiipppppppeeeeeeee
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AwesomeGodIAv: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
Morning mama's. hop we r all cool?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
oluwatomisin44:
Am so hapi to be here, I discoverd dis site last night and I decided to join the happy family. I got married some month ago and to God be the glory am pre now even in my 38weeks but can't wait to see my baby as have been told that someone can have the baby anytime frm 38 weeks.I use to check my pant every seconds to see if there will be any stain or water coming out...lol even if I feel any slite pains , I wil look towards my hospital bag,am 100% ready for the arrival of my baby despite the fact that I use to be very scared wen I tink about the pains someone will go true during labour but I still want to have my baby any moment from now, can't wait to come back here and shear my sweet testimony to you all.
welcome dear! congrats too. i had my baby @ 38wks. Dont worry abt d pain, u ll scale thru as we did. Tell God ow u want it to go. wish u d best

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
cutielucy:
@awesomeGodIav congrats ...wishing u a smooth 9 months journey ..we r kind of similar no morning sickness,nausea,good appetite and am 6weeks along now...The Lord is faithful...

@ all,pls I havnt added calcium to my prenatals ,can it b gotten in any pharmacy, like I can just go and ask for calcium nd they give it 2 me??..pls ur response wld b appreciated..tnks and Good morning..
yess dear, u can get it frm any pharmacy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
AwesomeGodIAv:
Morning mama's. hop we r all cool?
morning @ 2pm shocked.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
imurboss:
All the pushing mamas, how's the pushing o..

I've been nervous since morning, went for an interview today & was interviewed by 2ladies, thought they would notice my growing bump o but i doubt they did. Will i ever be considered if they know i'm preggy,i'm just tired and curious at the same time.Abeg make una put me for prayer o,it is well!
u will be favoured dear!
just dat dey might deny u maternity leeav..
Remain favoured!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 6:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
Beautiful mamas
belleful mamas
kpekusing mamas
vigilantee mamas
shop lockers mama
odolondolo mamas

i dey hail una

***everyone come collect ur ((((((((((hug))))))))))

ofcourse Naked hug smiley smiley smiley smiley

i missed u guyz

My brain keeps reboothing... 3hyper active kids and 1 gumming bodi girl

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by meme5: 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
vickilafab:

don't be scared. just limit ur diet to lots of vegs & fruits as lovinam suggested. & stay active. though som ppl say all dat duznt follow dat its genetics dat determines d weight.. be encouraged, chifreke pushed out a baby weighing over 5kg. God is ur muscle *hugs*
Tanks dear. Even wen I asked my doc at 30weeks abt tins 2 eat 2 avoid big baby he said I should just eat healthy , but size of baby is genetic. Will still eat more fruits n vegetables sha.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Twinmama(f): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
I greet u all, loving mothers of nations. May the peace of God abide with you always and the joy of the Lord at all times. Welcome newbies may u have full cause to glorify the name of the Lord in your lives. Amen. And may all our children be for signs and wonders, may God meet each an everyone of us @ every point of our needs. Someone else will not take our place, nations shall call us blessed in Jesus name amen. I pray for all the TTC sisters that God in His infinite mercy will locate all of them with their bfp now in Jesus name. Love you all and stay blessed.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2014
good morning dear mamas. pls when is the best time to go for an ultrasound? I'm six weeks along and kinda overexcited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2014
Good morning mamas,I couldn't sleep tru out the nyt,am aving difficulty sleepin on my side bcus av been use 2 lying down wit my chest,since am only 7wks shld I start practing d left side sleepin bcus is nt convienient 4me @ all.also early dis morning I vommited a greenish substance lyk syptoms of malairia&das d 1st vomit would b aving pls wat is d cause&lastly t av any single appetite.pls wat shld I do.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 11:21am On Oct 26, 2014
Hello mamas,please I was told malaria in pregnancy can give the baby jaundice.I'm currently in my 2nd trimester but I've not done any malaria test. Is dre need to do the test and take treatment? Just to be on d safe side or should I jst forget it since i'm not getting any symptoms.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
chifreke:

u will be favoured dear!
just dat dey might deny u maternity leeav..
Remain favoured!

Chipsfrekeeee,na ur face be dis grin. My dear I don't mind if they don't give me maternity leave o,I'm ready to accept it that way I need the job badly. Thanks dear & amen.

How are the chipfrekes. I know it's the vigilante things that has kept u away,miss u dear & ur unclad hugs grin

Twinmama how's twinpapa, regards
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
Catarrh is dealing with me since yesterday, went to but vit c yesternite but don't know if the vit c has increased the thing,I'm not myself again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chifreke(f): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
imurboss:

Chipsfrekeeee,na ur face be dis grin. My dear I don't mind if they don't give me maternity leave o,I'm ready to accept it that way I need the job badly. Thanks dear & amen.

How are the chipfrekes. I know it's the vigilante things that has kept u away,miss u dear & ur unclad hugs grin

Twinmama how's twinpapa, regards
Go dear God Favour is upon u.....
chifrekes are bouncing ind Lord
how is your family!
i will be praying for you!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pjthatcher: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
malaria in pregnancy is what causes jaundice in new born. irrespective of whether you av malaria or not the clinic in which you are doing your antenatal should treat you for malaria in your second and third trimester. At least you should be treated for malaria thrice throughout ur preggy period.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pjthatcher: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
malaria in pregnancy is what causes jaundice in new born. irrespective of whether you av malaria or not the clinic in which you are doing your antenatal should treat you for malaria in your second and third trimester. At least you should be treated for malaria thrice throughout ur preggy period.
Mzora:
Hello mamas,please I was told malaria in pregnancy can give the baby jaundice.I'm currently in my 2nd trimester but I've not done any malaria test. Is dre need to do the test and take treatment? Just to be on d safe side or should I jst forget it since i'm not getting any symptoms.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pjthatcher: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
olaoyekemi:
Good morning mamas,I couldn't sleep tru out the nyt,am aving difficulty sleepin on my side bcus av been use 2 lying down wit my chest,since am only 7wks shld I start practing d left side sleepin bcus is nt convienient 4me @ all.also early dis morning I vommited a greenish substance lyk syptoms of malairia&das d 1st vomit would b aving pls wat is d cause&lastly t av any single appetite.pls wat shld I do.
its still OK for you to lie down on your stomach but it is actually better to start learning how to lie on your side esp if u sleep on your stomach naturally but its veryyyyyy uncomfortable but u will eventually get used to it. I used to feel like someone that was given injection on the buttocks but its better now just hold on. the vomit color is usually yellow or sometimes its just spittle. the cause could be what you ate or it could just be the start of morning sickness for you but it should pass after like 12weeks or thereabout. for me milk is my vomit trigger and when I realised it I stopped it altogether. just watch what makes u vomit and avoid it but sometimes it might just be your hormones at work. hang in there it would soon pass
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
@pjthatcher thanks a lot.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hinahuang(f): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hulu baby diaper , pull up diaper for welcome to distributors.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
pjthatcher:
malaria in pregnancy is what causes jaundice in new born. irrespective of whether you av malaria or not the clinic in which you are doing your antenatal should treat you for malaria in your second and third trimester. At least you should be treated for malaria thrice throughout ur preggy period. malaria in pregnancy is what causes jaundice in new born. irrespective of whether you av malaria or not the clinic in which you are doing your antenatal should treat you for malaria in your second and third trimester. At least you should be treated for malaria thrice throughout ur preggy period.
malaria isnt one of d common causes of jaundice in d newborn.Malaria does hv oda adverse effect on d foetus.D drug given routinely to preggu mothers is actually to prevent malaria nt necessarilt to cure it.its treated actively only wen one has shown symptoms

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.