Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146639 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
@ jazzyjazz, I am thinking you meant to say fibroid was common cos it's not normal. Myomas are said to be abnormal growths,right?

@ Blossomedcherry ,am sure it's because you are carrying more than one baby, that's why you're showing earlier.
Just like you, I crave more of fish and prawns, meat don tire me.

@ mofy1 are you paranoid about not starting your folic acid on time, I'd say it's not that scary if you have been eating a balanced diet, deformities arising from its deficiency is not very common. So many moms suffer from severe morning sickness, that they are not able to keep anything down, let alone take supplements.
Then regarding the antenatal, most women don't start until their 2nd trimester, except women with previous history of complications in pregnancy or early miscarriage. Am sure your baby is doing great.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mofy1(f): 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
Iyomomoreloaded:

@ mofy1 are you paranoid about not starting your folic acid on time, I'd say it's not that scary if you have been eating a balanced diet, deformities arising from its deficiency is not very common. So many moms suffer from severe morning sickness, that they are not able to keep anything down, let alone take supplements.
Then regarding the antenatal, most women don't start until their 2nd trimester, except women with previous history of complications in pregnancy or early miscarriage. Am sure your baby is doing great.

Thanks for your words of encouragement. grin you just made my day blissful. Infact I feel like hugging you non stop kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mofy1 the first four weeks of life is the most critical that is why women of child bearing age are told to take folic every day cos sometimes our diet isn't enough and heat from cooking rids the food of the necessary vitamin and mineral.

Hopefully and positively your baby is fine.

I'd suggest however you start antenatal as soon as possible since you are almost 9 weeks or thereabout.

Welcome here and enjoy your stay.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
OmoLayo29:
I just joined dis forum, i shld be part of team june, carry me along pls
Big welcome teamie, wishing u a blissful H & H pregnancy. Team captain will add your name for roll call.
Hope u re taking your prenatals.
Hav a pleasant stay!
Tiwatopebam, see new customer o! cool

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
mofy1:

Thanks for your words of encouragement. grin you just made my day blissful. Infact I feel like hugging you non stop kiss
kiss *hugs* I think you are team June o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mofy1(f): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
queensnow:
earlier antenatal is wen there is complications but if ur baby is doing pretty fine I think u can start antenatal any time u wish. My opinion tho
Namastey queensnow. Your opinion is highly appreciated. Tnx ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Castleberry: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mofy1(f): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
Iyomomoreloaded:

kiss *hugs* I think you are team June o!
Insha Allah(by GOD grace) grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mofy1(f): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
Coldfeet:
Mofy1 the first four weeks of life is the most critical that is why women of child bearing age are told to take folic every day cos sometimes our diet isn't enough and heat from cooking rids the food of the necessary vitamin and mineral.

Hopefully and positively your baby is fine.

I'd suggest however you start antenatal as soon as possible since you are almost 9 weeks or thereabout.

Welcome here and enjoy your stay.
Tnx ma'am I will start on monday by God grace.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
AyPortable1:
quote author=Itissettled3 post=51576839]Team February Team Love

I am team February oooo. Edd just dey change 17 to 14 to 8th.
My Preggy journey so far has been free of hassles, no pains, unnecessary aches, vomiting stopped since like 9th week.
I am now darker dan before but not d charcoal levels. Every ANC appointment gives Good report (Today I weighed 54kg from 40kg wey I take start).
The only concern of mine is that I haven't bought a single baby&
delivery stuffs. There's cash ooo but am New to this Environment. Wish I was still in Lag. This Asaba is way to expensive and Onitsha is my only best bet but who go follow me Na, My Bday is coming soon so hubby and I plan to go baby shopping that day with his friends wife sha...
lucky u....
abeg go nd shop oooooo
#teamfebruary
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
jazzyjazz:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na so I bin de pursue dh dat time for 1st and 2nd trimester cheesy
But this 3rd trimester, I don calm down small. Lol

lol grin so am not alone after all... it was kinda getting weird to me o but if e fit do u my twinny den make I kuku enjoy am while it last.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
mofy1:

Namastey queensnow. Your opinion is highly appreciated. Tnx ma'am.
you are welcome ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
Itissettled3:
Team February Team Love

1st roll call

Kittana
Itissettled3
Firsttymum
Chanbaby
Amjane
Kuhuz
Gagat
Nneka3000
Realdentist
Lala4sure
Ayatiraj
Mom2015
omoloulah

Kindly mention me if i skipped your name, I still be learner.

We should be in our 25 to 30 weeks right now.

How are we coping with the many beautiful things that come with pregnancy?

Personally i have been having weird dreams. Last night I was with Obama and as we were about taking a selfie, Michelle came, whispered to him and took him from me. Such a jealous woman!

Heartburn has been trying me but e no go succeed.

I have leg cramps and muscle pull at night. First day it happened i thought my village people were at work.

My complexion is now charcoal black. I went to a shop to complain that I need a safe soap which will brighten me a bit, the lady looked at me and my belly and gave Me black soap. I am sure for her mind she go say this blackness cannot be cured.

In all of these,,I am forever grateful for the beautiful gift growing in me. Every kick and movement is a great reason to say Oluwa Eshe !!!!
oluwa eshe.
team members oya lets update our edd and sex. if u want it private simple indicate,
cappo... i wonder what shade is after charcoal black?
i dreamt that buhari was hiding in my car, also dreamt of kadashians as tho i'm related to them.. lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Zheemub(f): 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
Castleberry:
Hi mums. I'm new here. Please I had my baby in may. Yet lochia won't stop. It's been six good months now. I've had so many scans. It shows my stomach is clear. Even took so many antibiotics, still no improvement. I visited the hospital yesterday, I was still asked to run same scans and test again. Has anyone experienced such? Will it ever stop? Plus it has a very foul odour. Please don't ignore..
Sorry ma.
I don't think it's lochia. It could be dysfunctional uterine bleeding (DUB). Had it for a month after my first child.
All scans came out clean.
DUB is as a result of Your hormones trying to regulate itself back after pregnancy.
Have u done urine mcs and HVS (high vaginal swab) to detect d cause of smell?
Not to sound scary, hope a pad wasn't inserted in you after birthing? If yes, was it removed?
U could also go for hormonal assay.
It's well. take care.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Castleberry: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
@ castleberry u may also post ur questions in the newborn thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzzy4God(f): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
tiwatopebam:
Mama you are welcome, how is the ministry?
Ministry is going on well thanks sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Castleberry: 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
Iyomomoreloaded:
@ castleberry u may also post ur questions in the newborn thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new

Thanks. I've done that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2016
iomoge2:

Loose stool should be all kinds cos dats wat Zoey poops.
Wat type of allergies?
Maybe you should ask on d newborn tread or cc some mamas there.

By now, he should not still be pooping after every feeding. And it's major runny. It does not look like the healthy poop that I know.

Food allergies like maybe lactose intolerance or reacting to some food I eat. He has the allergy shiner, dark circles round his eyes, he has major gas and is very fussy in the evenings.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by XX01(f): 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
feddy27:
XX01, try enfamil gentlease. That's what I use for my daughter and she has no gas issues.

MamaOO and jamjam5000, I'm really surprised hearing the anti-formula stuff o shocked. I've been lucky with my hospitals maybe, my both children were given formula from birth! After putting dem to breast immediately after birth, next has to be formula cos I get too tired after all the child birth episodes. They also give me enough formula wen I'm going home grin

I'm not sure I will ever allow that no formula story! It can't work for me..lol

Thanks. We try it or look for the Similac version as he is already on Similac. The formula I collected na by force o. I would even ask for more formula and they will pretend that they forgot. angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by freshtestimony: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
MamaOO:

Imagine. So the babe would have been made to suffer and possibly get dehydrated just because they want her to latch? Dem no well cheesy

Hello ma, pls I will like to talk to you, currently in LA
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzzy4God(f): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
queensnow:
you don't need to worry your self much about it just make sure u don't stress ur sef too much don't do strenuous work. Your baby has overcome d fibroid wen ur baby grows bigger d fibroid tends to shrink always put it in prayer . I have 3 fibroids although still small and am 16wks preggy all I do is not to think about d fibroid and believe they are gone and hv not register for antenatal yet.
Thank you so much sis,I really appreciate ur advice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
freshtestimony:

Hello ma, pls I will like to talk to you, currently in LA
I replied your PM
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by freshtestimony: 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
MamaOO:

I replied your PM

Funny I didn't see any pm, here is my email. Sodubanjo15@gmail.com. thanks ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
cherrymum1:

tatacherie, wadup.
all mamas I'm alwaz loyal o
Yea..thanks for checking ma'am,we are all fine tnx.Trust ur family is gud.warm regards
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MamaOO: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
freshtestimony:

Funny I didn't see any pm, here is my email. Sodubanjo15@gmail.com. thanks ma'am
check again. I replied after i replied you here
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Iyomomoreloaded:

Big welcome teamie, wishing u a blissful H & H pregnancy. Team captain will add your name for roll call.
Hope u re taking your prenatals.
Hav a pleasant stay!
Tiwatopebam, see new customer o! cool
thanks, i'm very much ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
XX01:

Thanks. We try it or look for the Similac version as he is already on Similac. The formula I collected na by force o. I would even ask for more formula and they will pretend that they forgot. angry

Since u re already on Similac, then try Similac sensitive
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by maran1983(f): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Coldfeet:
Very long but worthy read. Mothers who plan to do ebf should express their milk constantly to be sure the breast is making enough milk.

That a baby is always sucking doesn't mean he is getting milk! and we shouldn't allow people's opinion get to us just because we chose to offer formula.

A living and healthy baby is all that matters.

I could have so very easily have been the writer of the article as the same thing happened to me.

I had my baby and was not lactating, by day 2, baby had developed jaundice. I did not lactate until day 3.

The nurses kept insisting I put baby to boobs, that my milk was very essential for his first suck.

I am glad that phase is over.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
suzzy4God:
Thank you so much sis,I really appreciate ur advice.
you are welcome ma God has perfect our testimony

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Orente21(f): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
tiwatopebam:
Team June 2017, come out ,Ms should be coming to an end now, having been busy with some things,

Nobledeals
MumFiyin
tiwatopebam
Tikosdear
Mzleemah
Orente21
Ariegurl
Toriella
BlossomedCherry

Say present if around

TEAM JUNE 2017 FOR SUPERNATURAL DELIVERY
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Folamee,I saw you peeping pls come in and assure us you are okay, you haven't replied any of your mentions.
#team April #

(1) (2) (3) ... (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.