Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8162851 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 10:55am On Dec 05, 2016
Congratulations Phudek and Mydeporch. May God bless and keep your Little ones. They will forever be sources of joy to your homes.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dunni29(f): 10:57am On Dec 05, 2016
khaleesi God knows why these things happen and only him can console you. Trust in him to do a new thing cos surely before this your new year ends you're going to share your BS.Amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2016
@khaleesi, God is in control and He would bless you again with babies.

@first pregnancy, it depends on the area you intend renting a house and your budget, it is workable once those are noted

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zimunachimdi: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2016
Khaleesi, God will give you double for your loss dear.

congrats to all december mamas that have offloaded. May the birth of your los bring more good tidings to your homes. Quick recovery to you all and happy vigilante.

To other remaining dec moms,supernatural delivery is your portion.

welcome newbies,happy bumping.

yeyeobas5,some say it is part of healing process. if it continue and discomforts you call or see your doc pls.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:20am On Dec 05, 2016
Congratulations phundek and mydeporch. Thank God it ended in praise.

Khaleesi, come and take a big hug! For your loss, God will give you double! There is a reason Hansel didn't mk it bt trust God, it is for good. In less than 3 months, you shall return with thanksgiving in your heart.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2016
Congratulations to the mamas that have offloaded.
Sorry for your loss Khaleesi

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tinutunde(f): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2016
@ khaleesi.. your story brought tears to my eyes.. God will surprise you when you least expect, I had a very similar experience last year I lost the baby at 12 weeks gestation but do you know what God did? he gave me another precious gift when I wasn't expecting it. it is well Sis... take heart.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=khaleesi post=51649182]On sunday, Nov. 27, 2016, I got the text from....

so sorry for your loss khaleesi may the next one come to stay and may you eat the fruit of your labour by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2016
@first pregnancy, it depends on the area you intend renting a house and your budget, it is workable once those are noted[/quote]

I can make do with anywhere in Lagos under those stated qualities ma.
I am team march, I need to get things done quickly...... haven't bought a thing for myself and d baby....
I am so worried.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2016
PRAYER MONDAY!

PRAYER MONDAY!!

PRAYER MONDAY!!!!

Team captains champion this cause and encourage your members.

Anyone led to pray can also do so. It's been long our Muslim sisters prayed for us. Please do well and lead us in prayers today.

No more loss in this forum in Jesus name. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ArewaBOG: 11:47am On Dec 05, 2016
I have given birth to BBB. I ported also. Sorry for my silent since.
Its God that sees me thru.
Cc favouredmom
Cc Enque
Cc All mums.

Team December for supernatural birth.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 11:52am On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=khaleesi post. [/quote]. My dear, so sorry for your loss. God is going to give you double for your troubles. For typing this long epistles, it shows how strong you are. I shed a tear when reading your write-up. May the Good Lord comfort and console you and your family. You will come back and testify next year. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=khaleesi post=51649182]

awww!!!! here is sending you lots of e-hugs to soothe you pain. I'm so sorry for your loss but know that God's plans for you is to have only the best of everything in life and nothing less. I'm glad you are looking at the bright side of life now. don't worry the Lord will replenish that which u lost and give u double for your troubles. sending you baby dusts and lots of sunshine to brighten your day. cheer up, u shall laff soonest.

congrats to all the mamas that have delivered. may the Lord bless your Los and give you all speedy recovery. waddlings mamas, una well-done o more grace to us all. newbies, congrats n wleocm aboard. ATC heavens will smile on u all this season n it shall be a December to remember. have a great day everyone. team February, I salute o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SisiNini(f): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
ArewaBOG:

Congratulations Mama... Welcome baby...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sorry for your loss Maama Khaleesi. You are coming back to smile very soon and hold your little one in no time. Same happened to me, it is going to be alright.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
This brought tears to my eyes. 
May God comfort you
Be rest assured that will bless you with another baby

It is well with you

khaleesi:
Rest well, Hansel, you are still my precious gift from God.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mamacajah: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
ArewaBOG:
Cc favouredmom
Cc Enque
Cc All mums.

congratulations teamie.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
Alhamdulilah robil aalamin wa solatu wa salam ala Muhammad wa ala aalihi wa ashabi wa salim.

praise be to Allah the lord of the universe, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon the prophet, his household and everyone who follows his footstep.

We thank Allah for bringing us together for the sake of this joy. Without doubt He has been the one taking care of our unborn children; he makes the womb a very comfortable place for them; no headache, no stomach pain for them - He is indeed the best medical personnel you can ever have for your baby. smiley may He see us through this journey and may we carry our los with our hands in sha Allah. Healthy baby, healthy mama and Happy father shall be ours in sha Allah.

We thank Him for watching over the
mothers too, for making the journey worthwhile and memory-filled. May He continue to give us reasons to smile and may it end well for us all.

We thank him for the lives of the new moms , He saw them through the journey and made it end in praise for them, may He continue to see them all through their lives. may our los live long to achieve great heights in life and May we eat the fruit of our labour in sha Allah.

To our moms who once found this joy but got lost on the way, may Allah wipe your tears and give you children who would be the apple of your eyes.

To those looking up to him for fruit of the womb, may He grant your request soon , may he grant you happiness in your homes.

To all; may happiness dwell in our homes. Amin

Aquulu qoola hadha astagfirulah wa atubu ilaik.
Subhana robika robil izati aama ya sifun wa salamun alal mursalin wa li hamdulilah robil aalamin.

Amin.

34 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
Itissettled3:
Team February Team Love

1st roll call

Kittana
Itissettled3
Firsttymum
Chanbaby
Amjane
Kuhuz
Gagat
Nneka3000
Realdentist
Lala4sure
Ayatiraj
Mom2015
omoloulah

Kindly mention me if i skipped your name, I still be learner.

We should be in our 25 to 30 weeks right now.

How are we coping with the many beautiful things that come with pregnancy?

Personally i have been having weird dreams. Last night I was with Obama and as we were about taking a selfie, Michelle came, whispered to him and took him from me. Such a jealous woman!

Heartburn has been trying me but e no go succeed.

I have leg cramps and muscle pull at night. First day it happened i thought my village people were at work.

My complexion is now charcoal black. I went to a shop to complain that I need a safe soap which will brighten me a bit, the lady looked at me and my belly and gave Me black soap. I am sure for her mind she go say this blackness cannot be cured.

In all of these,,I am forever grateful for the beautiful gift growing in me. Every kick and movement is a great reason to say Oluwa Eshe !!!!

Ok, I've been lurking but so that Team February will bubble, let me register. Due Feb 5th. Team Blue

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mum2bsoon: 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
Congrats ArewaBOG, ur lo shall fulfil destiny.
Buccee teamie, tank God 4 u n lo... God shall give His angels charge over u 2 kip u in all ur ways. No evil shall befall u n ur family.
Khaleesi, it well wt u. God will give u double 4 ur loss.

Teamdecember4fulfilment.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
YeyeObas5:
Hi mamas. Pls o, one side of my episiotomy site is itching/stinging me. Is this normal? how do I ease the pain. have been doing my sit bath & use lukewarm warm with purity to clean after using the rest room.
cc mum zaynie & all sabi mamas

it might be healing. so its a good sign.
unless it persists for too long.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
cherrymum1:

mama Zaynie, e yaff tey o.
fortius, enkaydewdrop, ozycy, raptor2, melly245, missmalachi, olatebony, kaffy4bill, mitchyy, liftedhands how una dey o and the booboo-kitties.

all mamas I'm alwaz loyal o

i'm good. my phone is tripping.
take care of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Congrats ArewaBOG, God be praised

Firstpregnancy, thanks for that powerful prayers kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
firstpregnancy:
good morning mamas. long time, I hope you are all doing good.
congratulations to the new mamas, how is it going? sweet shebi (BGG)
The Peggies how are the kicks, light or striker's kick smiley
may it end well for us

for me, its been the same big thud , I still don't know if it kicks but since two to three days now, lo's been acting gentle .....as in gentle gaan . Expressed my fears to my DH and he calms me down by asking me if I wanted her to be troublesome lol or tells me I have over eaten .
I read on the internet dat it's because baby is growing bigger and d space is getting smaller hence the little movement, but what about the kicks! ?

We get her moving with my husband's Ruqyah (prayer in Islam) most times and that gives me concern. His help around the house is great and there is no doubt I need him around.
one thing is that Hubby's work place is very far from where we 'can' call our home, he only comes home during the weekend so there is need for us to get a house.
we have been searching for a good house around lag but it's either they are too expensive or not conducive for living.

we need to get a house so I can start my antenatal ASAP too.

I want to urge my good mamas in the house to please be on the look out for a good house for us.
*not expensive
*conducive
* close or not too far from a government health center
decided to share after much deliberation
pls don't ' look and pass'

cc;
ummhalimah
imoge
realdentist
florena
blossom
and other mamas.
where do u live? Lagos? I'm not in Lagos. I'm sure mammas in lag would b of help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
congrats teamie..May God bless Ur family.
You didn't state the date of birth.
Take care

ArewaBOG:
Cc favouredmom
Cc Enque
Cc All mums.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
realdentist:

where do u live? Lagos? I'm not in Lagos. I'm sure mammas in lag would b of help

Lives in meran .
Thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
khaleesi, u're a strong woman. keep ur faith alive. God will visit u again soon, and this time around ur joy will be full.

Congrats Phundek and mydeporch. God bless ur LOs.

The prayer Monday is really on my mind @feddy27. but the strength to type is just not there, plus my phone actingg up. let me pray it in my mind. grin

Any march mama that can typw/ pls help out

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 2:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
Buccee teamie, tank God 4 u n lo... God shall give His angels charge over u 2 kip u in all ur ways. No evil shall befall u n ur family.

Teamdecember4fulfilment.[/quote]

Thank you, it is well with everyone. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
ArewaBOG:
Cc favouredmom
Cc Enque
Cc All mums.

Congratulations teamie

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
Congrats teamies ArewaBOG and mydeproch, may Los always make you proud

Khalessi it is well with you dear, God will give you double for your trouble. E-hug

bucee kpele teamie, no evil shall befall us.. Go for check up asap. Lo will be fine

Teamdecforsupernaturaldelivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=mydeporch post=51642800]Hi Mamas.
Gave birth to a bouncy baby boy yesterday afternoon thru CS. BS later on.
I just thank God it ended in praise.Stll there wt no food or water yet since ystdy.

Congrats mama. God bless your LO

(1) (2) (3) ... (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hazardd(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.