Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2611) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8139658 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
@blossomedCherry I am still waiting
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 12:02am On Dec 07, 2016
nkkystel:
Mamas I hail o, my DS is 10 months old today!
happy 10months to you baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 2:43am On Dec 07, 2016
mignone:

cute big boy! hmm... ow time flies. weldone mama. God bless him all round. hope u're warming up for anoda journey already.
Thanks mignone, cheesy cheesy wink wink I'm warming up o!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 2:45am On Dec 07, 2016
Hello wonderful mamas
Its our one year anniversary
God has been great to us in our first year of marriage.
Abeg make una help me Thank our God o.
We are a few pounds heavier and much more in love grin grin grin.
Igbo bride and Yoruba groom. cheesy
The Lord makes it very easy for us despite the tribal differences.

47 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytee(f): 3:06am On Dec 07, 2016
BellaElla:
Hello wonderful mamas
HWA dear, May God continue to bless your home... You guys looks cute kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 07, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 07, 2016
HWA beautiful BellaElla! Many more fruitful years together to you & yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 5:19am On Dec 07, 2016
CovenantBabies:
HWA beautiful BellaElla! Many more fruitful years together to you & yours.

Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 5:23am On Dec 07, 2016
Mummytee:
HWA dear, May God continue to bless your home... You guys looks cute kiss

Thanks mama. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 5:48am On Dec 07, 2016
BellaElla:
Hello wonderful mamas
Happy Anniversary to you , GOD will continue to bless your home. You 2 look good together plus you have a lovely family and can sabi to do makeup ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BellaElla(f): 5:54am On Dec 07, 2016
ozycy:

Happy Anniversary to you , GOD will continue to bless your home. You 2 look good together plus you have a lovely family and can sabi to do makeup ooo grin

Thanks mama. Amen o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sixx: 6:23am On Dec 07, 2016
Beautiful couple, hwa BellaElla, may God continue to strengthen ur union.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chosenpraise(f): 6:47am On Dec 07, 2016
BellaElla:
Hello wonderful mamas
Happy wedding anniversary dearest. God's love Will continue to abide in your home

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 6:56am On Dec 07, 2016
firstpregnancy:
@blossomedCherry I am still waiting
Nne it was becuz of the location where your hubby works that I now kept quite. Ibiye is close to badagry side o. Agbara axis sha so I dont know if you can be comfortable with it.?
Happy wedding anniversary to u sexy mummy Bellaella. #ur makeup, me likey! wink you get makeup school grin
Gudmrning beautiful mommies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 07, 2016
Happy wedding anniversary! Y'all looking cute. May Happiness and Joy never leave your home.
BellaElla:
Hello wonderful mamas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 7:47am On Dec 07, 2016
BellaElla:
Hello wonderful mamas
Its our one year anniversary .
HWA Bella,May God continue to keep ur home+more blessings. Bless you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 8:17am On Dec 07, 2016
BellaElla:
Hello wonderful mamas
cute cute cute kiss kiss may love forever remain the cord that binds you two together! Happy wedding anniversary fine mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2016
nicoleswizzi:
Evening mamas, trust cheesy cheesy everyone is doing great...a big tanx to those who wished me well on my wedding day, to my able capo@ realdentist tanx for remembering me in prayers...to march mamas I hail o I miss una ooo kiss kiss...took me 2 days to read all I av missed....lol...I av enof cakes ooo...and I don't eat cake plz make una come carry oo.. Lol.menh wedding isn't easy to pull through... embarassed embarassed happy to be back...
@iyomomoreloaded, lol...I no do honeymoon ooo...can't even kpekpus again oo can't risk cervix opening again o..DH wouldn't touch me sef....
. Welcome dearest, lol me i can't eat cake or any sugary things again ooooo but u get left over jellof rice?:-(
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2016
Happy wedding anniversary BellaElla
May God continue to strengthen your union and bless your family. 

*you fine o!!!!*
*come show me as you de do dis ya make up na*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 8:58am On Dec 07, 2016
HWA to BellaElla.
Congratulations to mamas that have dropped,
Those Elephant walking God will see you through, your testimony is sure
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 9:30am On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=BlossomedCherry post=51703741] Nne it was becuz of the location where your hubby works that I now kept quite. Ibiye is close to badagry side o. Agbara axis sha so I dont know if you can be comfortable with it.?

eoo ogheneee badagry kwa? it's very far o
Thanks for the help my sister

if anyone else can link me up with a landlord around IPAJA AYOBO , IYANA IPAJA , EGBEDA, IKOTUN/IGANDO, DOPEMU, IKEJA, OSHODI I will be glad
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2016
XX01:
@AmJane,

It's what i have been doing since i gave birth. Large enough portions and then i eat it very slowly but ensure i finish everything. Could only eat breakfast and dinner because i would be too full to eat lunch. Then i also have fruits around me so i munch on it for lunch. Since i left the hospital, it has become worse. There is nobody to monitor my feeding so i can't be bothered to eat. When i found myself lying that i had eaten when i hadn't eaten since 20hrs, that was when i knew that i needed help.

Now, i have people monitoring my eating habits and ensuring that i eat something. The smell of food turns me off. Makes me want to throw up. Just 2 spoons of rice and i feel like i have eaten 3 main meals but i have to force myself. No one warned me of this part. I have never experienced it before.
The Lord is your strength ma. Just continue forcing yourself to eat so that baby can have something to feed on.
It is well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2016
Coldfeet:
@Amjane yours seem to be a case of lose of appetite lucky you.

Hers is psychological and needs psychiatric help but she doesn't think so.

I agree with you ma. She is suffering from anorexia nervosa and she needs help. You people should continue to encourage her to eat no matter how small for her sake and that of her unborn baby. She can also see a psychiatrist for help. Unfortunately, they don't always believe that they need help.
The thing is, she has gotten used to it and it will take her a while to readjust if she is willing. So you people should not be too hard on her. Just gradually help her to overcome this.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2016
Happy Wedding Anniversary BellaElla. May God continue to bless and keep your home.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ummhalimah: 10:12am On Dec 07, 2016
quote author=firstpregnancy post=51661431]

don't pass me by o pls[/quote]

Asalamu alykum ma'am. I live in Abeokuta, so I can not help you. Hope you get a suitable apartment soon sha, how's family?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Enkaylala2: 10:49am On Dec 07, 2016
brooklyn20:

Team July, present, reporting from TTC thread.

Team July . present
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 11:27am On Dec 07, 2016
ummhalimah:
quote author=firstpregnancy post=51661431]

don't pass me by o pls

Asalamu alykum ma'am. I live in Abeokuta, so I can not help you. Hope you get a suitable apartment soon sha, how's family?

wa alaykumussalam ma.

Alright in sha Allah

Alhamdulilah family is doing good

jazakiLahu khairan

How is your family too?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nwarosa: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2016
@firstpregnancy I can get an agents number if you want.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BeeBlossoms: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2016
Thanks o @ Sixx
Using the pads already, just weird sha... All is well
I am very fine o and lo is using his football field very very well. Takia of u...cheers

#teamjanuaryforcompleteandsharpsharpdelivery

Sixx:
Sorry BeeBlossoms i didnt see ur leaky boob post but its common at this stage of preggy. Its probably colostrum, Just use breast pads if its too much but dnt press it out, baby will need it wen d tym comes. Its been a while u too, hw hv u n lo been?

Cheeketo my dear, u no get problem i swear lol. Sha, its ur body u alone know how its doing u. Me sef i hvnt been in d mood dese days n hubby has tried i know, anytime he fundles me sef, cant just bring myslf in d mood angry but wat i go do? N i noticed that my lo doesnt take kindly 2 my nipples being touched, evn by myslf, i dnt knw d connection but anytime i or dh is touching it, acrobatics don start be dat o, he bcomes restless. Anyway its wen i born we will know who truly owns dat place grin wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2016
callola:
. Welcome dearest, lol me i can't eat cake or any sugary things again ooooo but u get left over jellof rice?:-(
My dear I no get ooo...even me am craving for d wedding rice.... grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 11:42am On Dec 07, 2016
BellaElla:
Hello wonderful mamas
Happy wedding anniversary sister...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
Congrats on a successful wedding ceremony @nicoleswizzi darling. May ur home be heaven on earth.

Happy wedding anniversary bellaella. U guys are cute. May ur marriage be sweeter everyday.

Jazzyjazz babe, I typed an epistle for u yest as regarding ur BIL issue but as I was posting it, d internet swallowed it up n I couldn't gather strength to type again. may the Holy Spirit give u wisdom to handle the issue.

My able cappo babyadorable na me miss u pass. do and come n take over ya duties so I can decamp properly grin. I hope February people go welcome me o

#TeamMarchForPainlessChildbirth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2608) (2609) (2610) (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Splasshhh(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.