Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8204330 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) ... (6959) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 6:26am On Jan 03, 2017
zaynie:

Iya Zino sorry.
Shebi you know that cramping in pregnancy is sometimes normal. It means your uterus is expanding to allow baby be comfy.
It might also be due to contractions brought on by stress or food or fruits.
So drink water steady, take a break, lie on your left till you feel.better.
If the pain increases or becomes unbearable, kindly see a Dr.
When are you due?
Edd z April insha Allah!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 6:31am On Jan 03, 2017
dexterush:

Sorry mummy zino,hope you are taking calcium,if no pls start. All is well

Thanks dear,hapi new year to you,kisses to your lo
thanks Dexterush of a truth....i have abandoned my drugs for almst a month now.the smell irritates me.i just can't stand the smell.but this cramp z something x.my next Anc appointment z tomorrow.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iomoge2(f): 6:37am On Jan 03, 2017
mydeporch:

We are fine too. Doing gr8. It's not been easy wt d vigilante. Can't wait to be with d grandmas so I can be relieved a bit.
I knw it's not wednesday yet but permit me to share now.
Martins at one day old and at 3wks

Some 0-3mnths clothing are now tight dt he can't stretch his legs well. 3-6mnth onsies fitted him well yesterday. Despite all d spitting up, my baby is growing well and adding weight.

@iomoge, favouredmom,enque, Jazzyjazz.....

Awww.
We bless God.
I missed d pix.
The mention didnt have d 2 -iomoge2 - so i didnt see it.
All the same, weldone mama.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CharmyBliz: 7:41am On Jan 03, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Waow, thank u mama for this...Is dre any need to get outing cloths for newborn...since mother and child dosnt leave d house till after 3 months...in sum cases...

dont forget babies till need immunising which is not at home.
so it's OK to buy one or two

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CharmyBliz: 7:52am On Jan 03, 2017
Mummytee:
BIRTH ALERT!
BIRTH ALERT!!
BIRTH ALERT!!!
Alhamdulilahi Thank you lord, I finally became a mother after many yrs of waiting,how great is thy lord.
My princess made her grand entrance today,02/01/17 at 10:48am US time, 05:48 nija time.. Weighing 7.1lb, 3.2kg.,
i pray for all my ATC sisters, 2017 is your year Insha Allah
To all the mothers here, you guys are the best sis ever. I really appreciate y'all

#Teamdecember ported to teamjanuary#
Cc favouredmon sixx

God is great....our news year baby has arrived
congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CharmyBliz: 8:02am On Jan 03, 2017
good morning mamas how we dey...pls OK can I be induced at 38weeks bcoz am very anxious to see my lo and d anxiety is just too much.
since baby is fully developed and only adding fat is dia any disadvantage of been induced without waiting for labor. cos I no want big baby and last scan says baby is 3kg+
Cc zaynie tchiwinnie and other Sabi mamas
#team January for Hebrew women delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beckytunde(f): 8:05am On Jan 03, 2017
morning all, congrats to all our new mums in d house..welcome to our beautiful los ..compliments
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 03, 2017
Congrats mam!
Mummytee:
BIRTH ALERT!
BIRTH ALERT!!
BIRTH ALERT!!!
Alhamdulilahi Thank you lord, I finally became a mother after many yrs of waiting,how great is thy lord.
My princess made her grand entrance today,02/01/17 at 10:48am US time, 05:48 nija time.. Weighing 7.1lb, 3.2kg.,
To all the mothers here, you guys are the best sis ever. I really appreciate y'all

Cc favouredmon sixx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 8:18am On Jan 03, 2017
mydeporch:

Sorry abt dt. I never saw my mucus plug b4 delivery so I might not be able to help much. I didn't see ur post b4 but I knw dy always say seeing mucus plug sometimes doesn't mean baby is near as it regenerates. Hope other mamas can help out.

thanks mama, I eventually asked Google o, my baby is still chilling here cant wait to see her

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2017
Mummytee:
BIRTH ALERT!
BIRTH ALERT!!
BIRTH ALERT!!!

Cc favouredmon sixx
congrats ma, our God is a faithful father. May her birth brings endless joy to your household. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cheeketo(f): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=zaynie post=52481253]

thanks mama, av been monitoring it closely since then av not noticed another, plan to inform dr tomorrow at my ANC, bag is packed, keeping my fingers crossed till i meet my girl. we are 37+ 4 weeks
@omololua thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 8:30am On Jan 03, 2017
CharmyBliz:
good morning mamas how we dey...pls OK can I be induced at 38weeks bcoz am very anxious to see my lo and d anxiety is just too much.
since baby is fully developed and only adding fat is dia any disadvantage of been induced without waiting for labor. cos I no want big baby and last scan says baby is 3kg+
Cc zaynie tchiwinnie and other Sabi mamas
#team January for Hebrew women delivery
choi!!!, madam, we are already in january na, why the rush? Baby would be here before you know it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thorpido(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2017
ahnie:
thanks Dexterush of a truth....i have abandoned my drugs for almst a month now.the smell irritates me.i just can't stand the smell.but this cramp z something x.my next Anc appointment z tomorrow.
Cramping is part of the whole deal.Just take a rest and it will ease.
You have to continue with your drugs.Find a way to take them.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:54am On Jan 03, 2017
She's still in the hospital. I will share the news when she has delivered.

I'm in touch with her

Favouredmom:

@ to Suzy our latest iyawo, the last we heard was your induction. @ jazzyjazz kindly help us confirm how she's doing. I'm sure it will be good news in Jesus name.

May God continue to provide for us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:54am On Jan 03, 2017
Amen
realdentist:

Suzy will deliver safely IJN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:56am On Jan 03, 2017
Ur baby is cute

mydeporch:

We are fine too. Doing gr8. It's not been easy wt d vigilante. Can't wait to be with d grandmas so I can be relieved a bit.
I knw it's not wednesday yet but permit me to share now.
Martins at one day old and at 3wks

Some 0-3mnths clothing are now tight dt he can't stretch his legs well. 3-6mnth onsies fitted him well yesterday. Despite all d spitting up, my baby is growing well and adding weight.

@iomoge, favouredmom,enque, Jazzyjazz.....

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:57am On Jan 03, 2017
I gallant ma
stgenius:

Jazzyjazz food mama, HW is u,
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:02am On Jan 03, 2017
Amen to ur prayers
Lol. Me sef de wait the bs.
pamelar:

I wish her safe delivery and an interesting bs. our ears dey scratch us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:02am On Jan 03, 2017
I'm doing fine ma[quote author=mydeporch post=52461238

Jazzyjazz, our Foodie mama, hope u dooing fine. D Lord is ur strength.

[/quote]

1 Like

Amen
Onaswu:

it shall end in praise. She will bring forth her child like Hebrew women
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 9:02am On Jan 03, 2017
Most I take Rhogam twice? That injection is expensive.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2017
Mummytee:
BIRTH ALERT!
BIRTH ALERT!!
BIRTH ALERT!!!

Cc favouredmon sixx
Truly God is good, congrats on d birth of ur lo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 9:05am On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=CharmyBliz post

I don't think there's any harm in inducing at 38weeks especially if all ur vitals are fine, u're a first time mum and ur gynae is merciful. my first daughter was born at 38weeks 5 days and she was already 3.5kg. i jus went for my routine Antenatal and had a membrane sweep without even knowing he was trying to bring on labour only for me to get home and start cramping and passing mucus plug. I called dem back and they asked me to come back In that night. na so I carry my bag go greet dem jeje, had an epidural d next morning and by 7pm my daughter was born. u shld speak with ur Dr and hear what they have to say. Pele, i know dat feeling. even now sef, at 33weeks + i jus dey eye calender everyday because i don tire for myself.

congrats mummytee, may the Lord bless ur princess and quick recovery to u too. I can imagine ur joy, chai!!! Lord we thank u o.

good morning house, how una dey? may God's strength be readily available to us all in Jesus name. enjoy ur day.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2017
I'm doing fine ma
mydeporch:

Jazzyjazz, our Foodie mama, hope u dooing fine. D Lord is ur strength.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2017
Amen
Onaswu:

it shall end in praise. She will bring forth her child like Hebrew women
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2017
Amen
CharmyBliz:

Suzy dear.....safe delivery to you
congratulations
#teamjanforsharpsharpdelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:15am On Jan 03, 2017
Amen
stephmiracle:

Everything and everyone that will attend to her will work in her favour. It will surely end in praise

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 9:15am On Jan 03, 2017
Amen to ur prayers
Lol. Me sef de wait the bs.
pamelar:

I wish her safe delivery and an interesting bs. our ears dey scratch us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2017
Yesitsme:
Most I take Rhogam twice? That injection is expensive.

Yes please. You have to.
Did you register at Isolo General?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kittana: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2017
@omoloulah; Please how much did you pay for the epidural? And was it at a private hospital you gave birth?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CharmyBliz: 10:23am On Jan 03, 2017
omoloulah:
[quote author=CharmyBliz post

I don't think there's any harm in inducing at 38weeks especially if all ur vitals are fine, u're a first time mum and ur gynae is merciful. my first daughter was born at 38weeks 5 days and she was already 3.5kg. i jus went for my routine Antenatal and had a membrane sweep without even knowing he was trying to bring on labour only for me to get home and start cramping and passing mucus plug. I called dem back and they asked me to come back In that night. na so I carry my bag go greet dem jeje, had an epidural d next morning and by 7pm my daughter was born. u shld speak with ur Dr and hear what they have to say. Pele, i know dat feeling. even now sef, at 33weeks + i jus dey eye calender everyday because i don tire for myself.

congrats mummytee, may the Lord bless ur princess and quick recovery to u too. I can imagine ur joy, chai!!! Lord we thank u o.

good morning house, how una dey? may God's strength be readily available to us all in Jesus name. enjoy ur day.

thanks for the prompt reponse....i appreciate
@callola lol.... lo needs to be evicted before him go over big oo.... I no need stories
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2017
MizMyColi:

Yes please. You have to.
Did you register at Isolo General?
nooo. private hospital and health center. I took it after my first delivery. Am 28wks now and my gynaecologist said I will take it again at 30wks and after delivery. Heard its now 35k, too expensive. can't I take it after delivery?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) ... (6959) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.