Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8164043 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2017
Good morning my able mamas
Ayaf come again with a small request

One of us is in the hospital for induction

Our very own mama suzy
Please let's join in prayers that it will end it praise for her. Let's pray that all we will hear is mother alive, baby alive, father rejoicing with plenty money

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2017
pamelar:

@pamelar edd may 14th
@opejulie10 edd may 24th
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 11:12am On Jan 02, 2017
realtalk19:

edd may 30.sex unknown

madam my edd is may 24... sex unknown
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 11:14am On Jan 02, 2017
Welcome and congratulations. Tell ur dear wife not to be afraid! She will deliver like the Hebrew women. 

U can ask any question here. 
We no de vex for questions. Even if na one million times u ask, we go ansa provided we knw the answer. 

Oya come and register her sharply!!!
I'm guessing you should be expecting ur bundle of joy in february

Sama us with ur edd and gender and identify with your teamies

rengsho:
Wow! Lovely thread. . . . Just stumbled on this thread and have learned so much here. My wife and I are expecting our First Child soon, she is in thee 31 week.

But anytime my wife remember going into the Favour Room she gets scared. I have been trying my best to encourage and continue praying with her that everything goes well. And I know God will do.

Regards to you all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 11:32am On Jan 02, 2017
Happy New year to all Mamas here. I pray thiz new year will mark d beginning of great things for us all.

Congrats to all Mamas that delivered recently. God bless your little ones.
January Mamas and other waddling mamas, wishing you all safe delivery. Goodnews amng us all thru dis year in Jesus name.

@iomoge, Favouredmom,Enque Hope ur babies are doing gr8.

Jazzyjazz, our Foodie mama, hope u dooing fine. D Lord is ur strength.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onaswu(f): 11:55am On Jan 02, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Our very own mama suzy
Please let's join in prayers that it will end it praise for her. Let's pray that all we will hear is mother alive, baby alive, father rejoicing with plenty money

it shall end in praise. She will bring forth her child like Hebrew women
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ummhalimah: 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Loisemm:

Congrats on your job. Get a maid or relative to pick her and care for her at home till you return. If grandparents house is near, get school bus or pay someone to pick and drop her there till you return.

You can change her school to one near your work place. Pick her n keep her in your lounge or kids area till you close. Or find a schol with after school care. You have options especially with government job. So happy for you.
Loisemm:

Congrats on your job. Get a maid or relative to pick her and care for her at home till you return. If grandparents house is near, get school bus or pay someone to pick and drop her there till you return.

You can change her school to one near your work place. Pick her n keep her in your lounge or kids area till you close. Or find a schol with after school care. You have options especially with government job. So happy for you.
thanks alot mamas, all the relatives around are working too and my husband's cousins that are helping me now are in secondary school as well that will soon resume and they close around 5pm. My husband has kicked against maid. I think her school has a crèche, will it be a good idea to have her taken to the crèche till 4pm? She just started the school last term and hubby says I should let her finish the year coz we paid lots of money on registration and uniforms. Am going to apply for mat leave by March so any arrangements is just for Jan and Feb.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
Congrats o! God that did the miracle job will do for me o! I tap into the blessing grin why not change her school to the one close to your office? A school that runs creche till 4pm so you can easily pick her up when you close from the office.
ummhalimah:
Morning mamas in the house. I have been a jobless graduate for 3 years now and God finally answered my prayer last month. I got a job with civil service and I'll be working in the ministry, my problem now is that my two year old daughter closes by 1pm while I'll be closing by 4pm, her school is around my house while my work place is far from the school. I contacted the school to know if there is a way around it and they said we must have come for her latest 2:30. I just don't know what to do. Sorry for bringing it here but I know we have working mum's here. Please how do you cope with career and your children?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rollykotex: 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Our very own mama suzy

Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
pamelar:

congrats!!!!!!! so happy for you. this your birth story dey interesting ooo lolz, nah which country you for born cos our naija no get time for "oxygen" or "vaccum pump"
Thank you. USA ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
ummhalimah , perfect arrangement. Talk to the school management or her class teacher and the creche teachers. They should be able to accommodate her in the creche till 4 or after 4pm. Some schools will require you to pay a little extra for keeping your child there. Offer to do so if need be.
You no get wahala.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CharmyBliz: 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Our very own mama suzy

Suzy dear.....safe delivery to you
congratulations
#teamjanforsharpsharpdelivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CharmyBliz: 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
hurray, HAPPY New Year my E-family.... thank God for keeping us alive to see another year cos it's nt by our power or might buh God has been too good to us.
today is my wedding anniversary and I cant thank him enough for all d many many things he has done for my family
@sixx we are 38 weeks today and it's a boy
edd 16/18
#teamjandroppinglikithot
#teamjanforsupernaturalbirth
congrats to all our new Moms....our babies will be sources of joy and gladness to us
AMEN

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 12:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Our very own mama suzy

Everything and everyone that will attend to her will work in her favour. It will surely end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pamelar(f): 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Our very own mama suzy

I wish her safe delivery and an interesting bs. our ears dey scratch us
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ummhalimah: 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
kemesty:
ummhalimah , congratulations on your new job. More doors shall be opened unto you. Does the school offer after-school care? If they do , enrol your lo with them if not , i would suggest you get a creche service facility around your new office location and enrol her there.

For me , i prefer the latter suggestion because it will set your mind at rest knowing that both locations are close , you can pick her up when she closes and stays with you for a short time before you both go home. Government work is somehow family friendly.
ummhalimah:
thanks alot mamas, all the relatives around are working too and my husband's cousins that are helping me now are in secondary school as well that will soon resume and they close around 5pm. My husband has kicked against maid. I think her school has a crèche, will it be a good idea to have her taken to the crèche till 4pm? She just started the school last term and hubby says I should let her finish the year coz we paid lots of money on registration and uniforms. Am going to apply for mat leave by March so any arrangements is just for Jan and Feb.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ok dear. Thank you.

hunniesuzie:
I used the grounded one. Like 2 teaspoons should be fine for big Eva. 1 lemon and plenty honey. Try not to take more than that Eva in a day. In fact reduce it to small eva bottle
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by spiceeamiee(f): 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
Thank you mama triplets! I tried this with Robb and had quite a relief although I was back to coughing by morning.

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. It's much appreciated. My course of treatment for now are as follows:
A. Drink a small cup of warm water lemon and honey every two hours.

B. Take a spoonful of palm oil and sugar every one hour.

I will do this for one week and update you all on my progress.

Happy New year everyone.

[quote author=BlossomedCherry post=52445644] I have been reading and wakaring pass but e yaff do me after I don see say u dey jump and pass your doctors home
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ummhalimah: 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
Naomi14:
Congrats o! God that did the miracle job will do for me o! I tap into the blessing grin why not change her school to the one close to your office? A school that runs creche till 4pm so you can easily pick her up when you close from the office.
. Amen, God will do yours too. Na crèche go solve the problem last last

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
CharmyBliz:
hurray, HAPPY New Year my E-family.... thank God for keeping us alive to see another year cos it's nt by our power or might buh God has been too good to us.
today is my wedding anniversary and I cant thank him enough for all d many many things he has done for my family
edd 16/18
#teamjandroppinglikithot
congrats to all our new Moms....our babies will be sources of joy and gladness to us
AMEN
HWA to you dear, today is also my wedding anniversary. 7 years and still counting

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ummhalimah: 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
Loisemm:
ummhalimah , perfect arrangement. Talk to the school management or her class teacher and the creche teachers. They should be able to accommodate her in the creche till 4 or after 4pm. Some schools will require you to pay a little extra for keeping your child there. Offer to do so if need be.
You no get wahala.
thank you very much, I called the school not long ago and I was told to come tomorrow to know how to arrange with the mgt amount and other stuff as regards the crèche

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
ummhalimah:
Morning mamas in the house. I have been a jobless graduate for 3 years now and God finally answered my prayer last month. I got a job with civil service and I'll be working in the ministry, my problem now is that my two year old daughter closes by 1pm while I'll be closing by 4pm, her school is around my house while my work place is far from the school. I contacted the school to know if there is a way around it and they said we must have come for her latest 2:30. I just don't know what to do. Sorry for bringing it here but I know we have working mum's here. Please how do you cope with career and your children?
Hmmm isn't it possible to go pick her up when she closes, like take excuse to do that ...is dre a crèche close to her sch where dey can drop her wen sch closes...like her teacher taking her dre, trusted teacher.,.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
ummhalimah:
Hmmm isn't it possible to go pick her up when she closes, like take excuse to do that ...is dre a crèche close to her sch where dey can drop her wen sch closes...like her teacher taking her dre, trusted teacher.,.till u back to pick her up...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
ummhalimah:
Ohh if dey have a crèche den enrol her for it shap shap, once she closes by 2, her teacher shd make sure she gets to the crèche ,let her wait for u till u close work...just put extra snacks for her to eat at the crèche so she won't be hungry...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
callola:
HWA to you dear, today is also my wedding anniversary. 7 years and still counting
Hwa teamie, God bless ya marriage.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
CharmyBliz:
edd 16/18
#teamjandroppinglikithot
AMEN
Hwa mama God bless ya marriage.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
we are fine o...thanks!
hows ur lo?
compliments!!!

mydeporch:
Happy New year to all Mamas here. I pray thiz new year will mark d beginning of great things for us all.

Congrats to all Mamas that delivered recently. God bless your little ones.
January Mamas and other waddling mamas, wishing you all safe delivery. Goodnews amng us all thru dis year in Jesus name.

@iom..oge, Favoured..mom,Enque Hope ur babies are doing gr8.

Jazzyjaz, our Foodie mama, hope u dooing fine. D Lord is ur strength.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CharmyBliz: 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
Things you can do to save money as a new mum
- breast feed exclusively. It will save you money for formula and hospital.
- don't buy sterilizing set or bottles until necessary. Some babies move from breast to cup or spoon. Mine used only one bottle. Refused avent bottles used Tommy tippee. I bought avent sterilizing unit too.
- potty train as soon as possible. Diaper is costly! I stopped using Huggies. Later went to premium pampers. I plan to explore cloth diaper with my new baby.
- for girls buy one pink shoe and one black shoe. It will go with all outfits. I bought plenty expensive shoes. I realize it wasn't necessary.
- until they can walk and be appreciated when they dress, buy just needs. Inner tees, body suits, and outing cloths. Nothing frivolous. I was busy sewing mini me cloth and buying plenty cloths. Some she wore few times before she couldn't again.
- for things that are constant buy in bulk.
- lastly Pray well, it will save you and LO and DH from sickness, lack, unforeseen problems and it only cost your time.
I just tot I should drop my two cents. It may not be for everyone, but take what you can.
Love you all
# team January for Hebrew woman's Delivery

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CharmyBliz: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
callola:

hwa to you too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
ummhalimah:
I will suggest u get a creche around your home that will give extra closing hours, my mum has a creche n she closes at 6pm bcus some mom rewuired extra service due to their work schedule, some creche does that instead of entrusting your childs care to a maid and I won't suggest office area since its far from home because of stress if not u can enrol your baby in a school since he or she is 2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Our very own mama suzy

amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by CharmyBliz: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
Hwa mama God bless ya marriage.
thank you and your marriage too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: shadow88(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.