Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8126050 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:43am On Jan 19, 2017
Flodel:
CongratZ whyterose thank God it ended in praise, beyedew coome n c ooo u don get bday mate apy belated bday, nyc diary u've got na everyday I dey check to c if u update.
In other news I'vve been having menstral lyk cramps since 4am plus irregular contraction though not painful. Pls pray 4 me ooo want to av dis baby today.
#teamjan4hebrewomendelivery
From your mouth to Gods ears! It shall end in praise kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2017
Ladivva I'm short of words cry so sorry for your loss my prayers are with you sis kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2017
@chinweotito I love your moniker kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 8:47am On Jan 19, 2017
Whyterose:
Dancing skelewu rit nw. All d crazy pains r all gone. Had my beautiful daughter at 10:45pm.It all ended in praise. Tnks 2evry 1 who took out tym 2pray 4me. God bless you all. Update on hubby mata... He was shedding tears while holding his daughter,me no even send am. He was nw forming loving loving 4me n dashing d nurses money anyhow. Infact na nw I d form my vex. I no go gree

Thank God it ended in praise oo
I was reading all through yesterday but couldn't comment because I was speechless, but listen and take the advice of all experienced mama in the house.
Abeg just leave your husband matter for now and make sure you look healthy both mentally and physically for your child so you don't fall into post natal depression.
it's all going to be over in no time ok
It is well with you and your household

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 8:50am On Jan 19, 2017
phlakkeys:

Major Omphalocele

Very sorry about that. Had to Google it. I am hearing about it for the first time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Roseey0(f): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2017
Mamas pls is it normal to have mild contractions around the 20th week?
No bleeding , no leaking?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 8:59am On Jan 19, 2017
Whyterose:
Dancing skelewu rit nw. All d crazy pains r all gone. Had my beautiful daughter at 10:45pm.It all ended in praise. Tnks 2evry 1 who took out tym 2pray 4me. God bless you all. Update on hubby mata... He was shedding tears while holding his daughter,me no even send am. He was nw forming loving loving 4me n dashing d nurses money anyhow. Infact na nw I d form my vex. I no go gree

Praise Jehovah. Do shakara well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 9:11am On Jan 19, 2017
Roseey0:
Mamas pls is it normal to have mild contractions around the 20th week?
No bleeding , no leaking?
Please it's not normal, run to the hospital asap, make sure they give u immediate attention. Also importantly drink loads of water, when dehydrated the hormone responsible for contractions (oxytocin) bcoms concentrated, so u may feel the cramps/contractions
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 19, 2017
Morning all,congrats whyterose!Ehen,you guys sometimes talk in parables and we the first time mums don't get it!Now,sabi mamas abeg make una explain wetin una mean by leaking water so we d first timers can learn and knw wat to expect and also watch out for!
Abeg,no jump n pass oh,waiting for replies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 9:22am On Jan 19, 2017
Whyterose:
My dear dance all you want u deserve all the joy, God has turned your sadness to joy, may the birth of this child bring joy and complete healing into your home, please forgive your husband and relieve the burden from ur heart, tell him u have decided to quiet because of the baby, but he broke ur trust and you're hurt, but you'll think about forgiving him (shakara) but in your heart forgive him so u can be at peace. I believe God let ur baby come early for a good reason!
Be joyful!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2017
Sansa143:
Morning all,congrats whyterose!Ehen,you guys sometimes talk in parables and we the first time mums don't get it!Now,sabi mamas abeg make una explain wetin una mean by leaking water so we d first timers can learn and knw wat to expect and also watch out for!
That is when u are leaking ur amiotic tic fluid.better still wen u know u didn't wee wee on ur self n yet u ar soak with water down below.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:17am On Jan 19, 2017
callola:
cry cry cry pls oooo sabi mamas, since 12am I have been leaking fluid. I don't know what is happening. I feel no pain. Pls any ides? Beside, we are 31 weeks +. Don't read and pass ooo
teamie you should be in the hospital now. How are you doing? Pls don't panic, OK. God's got ur back
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AyPortable1(f): 10:19am On Jan 19, 2017
Chanbaby:
team february roll call. Pls mamas let's update our profile. Edd and sex of our lo

Kittana                  Feb 3, XX

Itissettled3

Firsttymum

Chanbaby. Feb 6, Feb 16 XY

Amjane                   Feb 19, XY

Kuhuz

Gagat

Nneka3000 Feb 1st

Realdentist

Lala4sure

Ayatiraj

Mom2015               Feb 17

omoloulah               Feb 19 XX

Ayportable

Whyterose. Feb 10 XX ported to jan 18th with a baby girl.

Hunniesuzie            Feb 5 XY

Rengsho

God is our strength. Faithful is he who has started a work in us will perfect all that concerns us.

Amen ooo. We are almost there. Gender XY. Edd Feb 8/ Feb 17.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2017
Chanbaby:
team february roll call. Pls mamas let's update our profile.
Present ma. Feb 28, team XY.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2017
Lol. No vex
Leaking water means your water aka amniotic fluid de leak and e no normal. Only preggy women who are term should leak water as its considered a sign of labor

Are u understanding now?

Oya chop kiss kiss kiss kiss

Sansa143:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2017
Congratulations whyterose. May your baby be a source of joy and peace in your home and family.
Pls forgive your husband.

God bless you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2017
Congrats to other mamas that have put to bed

Sorry for ur loss @ladivva

How are you doing now @ callola?
It is well with you

Thanks so much for that call and sms @beyedew. Happy birthday once more. Mama whyterose gave you a birthday mate and wifey for bee grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:30am On Jan 19, 2017
Flodel:
CongratZ whyterose thank God it ended in praise, beyedew coome n c ooo u don get bday mate apy belated bday, nyc diary u've got na everyday I dey check to c if u update.
In other news I'vve been having menstral lyk cramps since 4am plus irregular contraction though not painful. Pls pray 4 me ooo want to av dis baby today.
#teamjan4hebrewomendelivery
Yes oooo..Go and bring forth like the Hebrew women.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2017
How is handsome Ekene doing?

Liftedhands:
You can say that again o! Don't worry much Ada will be on her way soon kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 10:35am On Jan 19, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Congrats to other mamas that have put to bed

Sorry for ur loss @ladivva

How are you doing now @ callola?
It is well with you

Thanks so much for that call and sms @beyedew. Happy birthday once more. Mama whyterose gave you a birthday mate and wifey for bee grin grin
you wey do vigilante all night. You should be asleep now

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 11:12am On Jan 19, 2017
Please o mamas I have a question. Is it wrong to lie on my tummy, my mom is always shouting on me not to. But I am 9 weeks and that is the most comfortable position for me. I thought it's when the tummy is protruding that is when it's wrong.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beyedew(f): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2017
Whyterose:

Sweetheart!!!! Congrats dear sis on the birth of ur Lo(my birthday mate kiss kiss). May her birth bring sunshine and laughter and joy into your home. We Jan 18th babies are known for that. May the peace which she portrays (known for that too) always be at ur beak and call. May her uniqueness (known for that too smiley ) always show forth in everything she does. May she be a candle for people as her light will always shine bright (known for that too cheesy).

Dear baby Whyterose kiss, you know how we do, you know how we roll. It's not a mistake that you came on 18th Jan. It's your destiny. As you came earlier than expected, may u always prosper and show forth your worth before you are expected to in Jesus name, Amen. You are the 5th 18th Jan baby I'm seeing since I came to be on this planet earth.

Thanks mommy Flodel and Jazzyjazz for your wonderfully wishes and for alerting me kiss kiss....

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
imediately I was confirmed pregnant at 7 weeks, my dr warned me to stop sleeping on my tummy.... it was hard at first but I had to adapt to left-side sleeping. The earlier the better

Dazzle86:
Please o mamas I have a question. Is it wrong to lie on my tummy, my mom is always shouting on me not to. But I am 9 weeks and that is the most comfortable position for me. I thought it's when the tummy is protruding that is when it's wrong.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmmTwins2: 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
Dazzle86:

The thing funny no be small. I once met a woman whose sole aim of doing cs was because she didn't want her vjay to get slack.
lol. Dunno if me am jst weird ni cos mine seemed to have become tighter after childbirth angry ....still after one sha
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abiagirl777(f): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
LaDivva:

Been weeping, lost my son as a result of IC. I actually had a rescue cerclage but it was too late so I had premature labour, he died two hours after delivery. It's well.
CC Giddyperson

so sorry dear,its not easy.God will surely give you double
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
phlakkeys:

I was advised to terminate the pregnancy @ 20 weeks because of a major defect so i was induced and gave birth to the baby boy.
Though it would have been noticed as early as 13 weeks if i had gone for scan but since i was fine all through i decided not to do any scan until 18 weeks just to know the sex and that was when the major defect was discovered.
sorry ma for ur loss but if I may ask wat kind of defect was it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
Thank you all for your concerns and prayers. I was admitted by 6am at first the doc could not believe that I was draining fluid because the cervix is closed and lo is kicking actively though he said that we should deliver the baby because of infection or wait for two more weeks. Since we came to the hospital, i hv not leak, no contraction, no pains whatsoever. Bp, temp, fetal heartbeat is normal. Scan said amniotic fluid reduce so baby cannot move freely but she is fine. Placed on drip and injection to strengthen her lungs. Tomorrow I will know what the doc will say from there we will our next plan
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Whyterose:
lol na your time to do shakara.. congratulations dear God bless your home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
Am suspecting the moin moin I ate yesterday. After eating it i notice that it tastes somehow so I approach the woman that sold it to me. She opened up that it is the chemical they put in the beans. Throughout yesterday I was very agile even today. I never complain of pains hw it happens i dont know. The previous one started with a strong contraction and bloodstained then going was around 27 weeks gone. In this pregnancy, i check for ic but was told that my cervix is closed even now its still closed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
@phlakkeys am sorry for your loss. What was the defect the baby had. And can every scan detect a defect?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
enque:
imediately I was confirmed pregnant at 7 weeks, my dr warned me to stop sleeping on my tummy.... it was hard at first but I had to adapt to left-side sleeping. The earlier the better

OK, I will try and adjust.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
UmmTwins2:
lol. Dunno if me am jst weird ni cos mine seemed to have become tighter after childbirth angry ....still after one sha

Really lol. Did you have an episiotomy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotolly22(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.