Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146725 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
omoloulah:
@chanbaby, my dear dis our men deir Mata don tire me jare. make him better swear o so dat next time wen devil dey tempt am him go remember say God pass devil.

in other news, dis ur sister friend Mata no b small thing o. even if dem take her borrow money from d man, e no come mean say make d man use her die na. dis kind men na to dey lace him food with sleeping tablets him go jus dey sleep all d time n I go dey get peace of mind. na wetin, him wan tear d whole jaijaina? imagine d poor woman don begin leak sef plus including d gagging! no b small kinky sex o. shior! n she's even waiting until she has all her kids b4 she divorce am, by den i hope say she go still fit control her bladder if d man never perforate all her internal organs. shior!!! orishirishi dey 4 dis life sha.
Lolz this got me cracking grin grin grin you've got no chill at all! 100 likes for you .

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
@whyterose, how u doing madam and hope d Drs are on top of d situation? jus tot to check up on u. may the Lord be with u and give u victory. pls update us when u can so we know how things are going. Pele dear, it is well with u and d baby.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
Jazzyjazz I sight u, how are you fairing and how's ur baby?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Whyterose: 1:54am On Jan 19, 2017
Dancing skelewu rit nw. All d crazy pains r all gone. Had my beautiful daughter at 10:45pm.It all ended in praise. Tnks 2evry 1 who took out tym 2pray 4me. God bless you all. Update on hubby mata... He was shedding tears while holding his daughter,me no even send am. He was nw forming loving loving 4me n dashing d nurses money anyhow. Infact na nw I d form my vex. I no go gree

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 2:40am On Jan 19, 2017
Whyterose:
Dancing skelewu rit nw. All d crazy pains r all gone. Had my beautiful daughter at 10:45pm.It all ended in praise. Tnks 2evry 1 who took out tym 2pray 4me. God bless you all. Update on hubby mata... He was shedding tears while holding his daughter,me no even send am. He was nw forming loving loving 4me n dashing d nurses money anyhow. Infact na nw I d form my vex. I no go gree

O thank you Lord. Bless God for you. Welcome to your LO
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by buccee: 3:04am On Jan 19, 2017
Whyterose:

Wow, congratulations, it all ended in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angelTI(f): 3:17am On Jan 19, 2017
Whyterose:

Your story brought me out of hibernation grin

I join others to bless God on your behalf for giving you victory at last grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 3:33am On Jan 19, 2017
Whyterose:
Thank God for u sis. God be praised for this wonderful news
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 3:47am On Jan 19, 2017
Whyterose:
congrats dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 3:55am On Jan 19, 2017
cry cry cry pls oooo sabi mamas, since 12am I have been leaking fluid. I don't know what is happening. I feel no pain. Pls any ides? Beside, we are 31 weeks +. Don't read and pass ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:01am On Jan 19, 2017
U shld go to the hospital dear

It is well with you

callola:
cry cry cry pls oooo sabi mamas, since 12am I have been leaking fluid. I don't know what is happening. I feel no pain. Pls any ides? Beside, we are 31 weeks +. Don't read and pass ooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 4:09am On Jan 19, 2017
jazzyjazz:
U shld go to the hospital dear

It is well with you

thanks, am waiting for day to break. How is baby Ilan?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:09am On Jan 19, 2017
We are fine ma. Thanks for checking on us.
Iyomomoreloaded:
Jazzyjazz I sight u, how are you fairing and how's ur baby?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 4:11am On Jan 19, 2017
Is ur hospital far?

Ilan is fine

He finally decided to sleep after keeping me up since midnight

callola:
thanks, am waiting for day to break. How is baby Ilan?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 4:30am On Jan 19, 2017
Whyterose:

A big congratulations to u teamie this man don make u port. I beg no to vex oh. Baby don come to bring peace. When u rest well give us BS.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 5:00am On Jan 19, 2017
Whyterose:
Awwww, soo happy at this news. Congrats mama and welcome to your beautiful daughter. God will restore peace in your home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hayorbaami: 5:47am On Jan 19, 2017
Hi everyone, I have been a silent member for a year now. I have decided to share my birth story today.
I put to bed in July to a baby boy. It all started on Friday night after kpeketus with my husband. . 10 minutes after the contractions started. I was so excited as I was already 40weeks and 5days. My mum was also around but I didn't let anyone know until Saturday morning.

On Saturday morning, I saw my mucus plug , I showed my mum and also told my husband. I decided to do some house chores. I mopped the whole house and cleaned the kitchen. By 2pm, the contractions got stronger. I just sat on my bouncing ball to ease the pain. My mum prepared dry fish for me .

By 3:30 I was in so much pain. I told my mum to check me as she is a nurse and she said I was 4cm dialated. I decided to run the bath and sit on hot water as I wanted to be 6cm before heading to the hospital . But as soon as I sat in the bath, I just started vomiting and couldn't bear the pain.My husband was really scared and ask us to go to the hospital.
We got to the hospital at around 4pm. I got checked by the midwife and I was still 4cm . They gave me a big room and my mum and husband were there. My mum kept rubbing my back while my husband was rubbing my legs and at the same time making my video. The contractions were getting stronger . We could see the progress on the machine and the midwives said I was really doing well. I didn't shout . I was just saying I don't think I can cope and they kept encouraging me.

At 9pm, I got checked again and they told me I was still 4cm and was not progressing. Everyone was shocked . I just said that is the end if I am still 4cm with the strong contractions. They decided to break my water. Immediately after that, the midwives realised that there was meconuim in the water which means that my pooped. My baby's heart rate increased drastically and we could see it on the machine. My mum and husband were scared . The midwives called a doctor .

The doctor decided that we have to go to the theatre immediately as the baby is in distress and seek for my consent . I didn't even think twice . I just told them I am ready. I just want my baby. That was how I ended up with an emergency section but it was all worth it at the end.

Congratulations to all the pregnant women and I wish you all safe delivery. He is six months now.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 7:26am On Jan 19, 2017
Whyterose:
We praise God on yr behalf.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 7:30am On Jan 19, 2017
hayorbaami:
Hi everyone, I have been a silent member for a year now. I have decided to share my birth story today.
I put to bed in July to a baby boy. It all started on Friday night after kpeketus with my husband. . 10 minutes after the contractions started. I was so excited as I was already 40weeks and 5days. My mum was also around but I didn't let anyone know until Saturday morning.

On Saturday morning, I saw my mucus plug , I showed my mum and also told my husband. I decided to do some house chores. I mopped the whole house and cleaned the kitchen. By 2pm, the contractions got stronger. I just sat on my bouncing ball to ease the pain. My mum prepared dry fish for me .

By 3:30 I was in so much pain. I told my mum to check me as she is a nurse and she said I was 4cm dialated. I decided to run the bath and sit on hot water as I wanted to be 6cm before heading to the hospital . But as soon as I sat in the bath, I just started vomiting and couldn't bear the pain.My husband was really scared and ask us to go to the hospital.
We got to the hospital at around 4pm. I got checked by the midwife and I was still 4cm . They gave me a big room and my mum and husband were there. My mum kept rubbing my back while my husband was rubbing my legs and at the same time making my video. The contractions were getting stronger . We could see the progress on the machine and the midwives said I was really doing well. I didn't shout . I was just saying I don't think I can cope and they kept encouraging me.

At 9pm, I got checked again and they told me I was still 4cm and was not progressing. Everyone was shocked . I just said that is the end if I am still 4cm with the strong contractions. They decided to break my water. Immediately after that, the midwives realised that there was meconuim in the water which means that my pooped. My baby's heart rate increased drastically and we could see it on the machine. My mum and husband were scared . The midwives called a doctor .

The doctor decided that we have to go to the theatre immediately as the baby is in distress and seek for my consent . I didn't even think twice . I just told them I am ready. I just want my baby. That was how I ended up with an emergency section but it was all worth it at the end.

Congratulations to all the pregnant women and I wish you all safe delivery. He is six months now.
smiley young lass

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 19, 2017
Whyterose:
h

Congratulations dear. Thank God! May the Lord perfect all that concerns your home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by enque(f): 8:03am On Jan 19, 2017
pls go to the hospital ASAP!!
it is well

callola:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suzzy4God(f): 8:06am On Jan 19, 2017
Whyterose:
Thank God it ended in praise,may her presence bring more joy to you and the entire family. I pray ur husband won't go back to his vomit(side chic) again. Congrats ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 8:14am On Jan 19, 2017
hayorbaami:

Whoosh whoosh such a cute young man, ohh how i love babies with full hair. Congrats mama, may he continue to be a source of joy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2017
callola:
Go to the hospital asap! You may need to be giving steroid and antibiotics if the leak is much and continues. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coldfeet(f): 8:24am On Jan 19, 2017
Whyterose:
Congrats and kisses to you baby kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 8:26am On Jan 19, 2017
team february roll call. Pls mamas let's update our profile. Edd and sex of our lo

Kittana                  Feb 3, XX

Itissettled3

Firsttymum

Chanbaby. Feb 6, Feb 16 XY

Amjane                   Feb 19, XY

Kuhuz

Gagat

Nneka3000. Feb 1st

Realdentist. Feb 28 XY

Lala4sure

Ayatiraj

Mom2015               Feb 17

omoloulah               Feb 19 XX

Ayportable. Feb 8, 17 XY

Whyterose. Feb 10 XX ported to jan 18th with a baby girl.

Hunniesuzie            Feb 5 XY

Rengsho

God is our strength. Faithful is he who has started a work in us will perfect all that concerns us.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pamelar(f): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2017
Whyterose:
congratulations dear!!!!!!! so so happy for you. may this happiness remain permanent in your life, God pass devil
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2017
lioha:
Nne ekene abole?

It's past nine months and not even a drop have I seen. I will just have to stop breast feeding LO. Odim ngwa ngwa grin grin grin

You can say that again o! Don't worry much Ada will be on her way soon kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2017
enque:
She is awesome!!
Thanks so much for ur support..
God bless U ma

You are welcome sis.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Flodel(f): 8:35am On Jan 19, 2017
CongratZ whyterose thank God it ended in praise, beyedew coome n c ooo u don get bday mate apy belated bday, nyc diary u've got na everyday I dey check to c if u update.
In other news I'vve been having menstral lyk cramps since 4am plus irregular contraction though not painful. Pls pray 4 me ooo want to av dis baby today.
#teamjan4hebrewomendelivery

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:35am On Jan 19, 2017
ahnie:

Tiri gbosa for you.runaway soldier.how z ekene bobo.bebe lahot hope you are dooyin great.
Ekene is doing great! Hows you and the lil bun? What has my darling Zino been up to now grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:39am On Jan 19, 2017
Sixx:
Mam En.que n Liftedha.nds we miss u! How are ur los doing?, MIA tins...u guys shud not leave us lyk dat o, everyone is now on newborn thread cry dariss God o! pls we need your input here also frm tym to tym. Ppplllsss
I'm available from now on smiley hows you and lo?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.