Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144783 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 10:21am On Feb 17, 2017
Congrats Hunniesuzie ,that's one big baby! We thank God for his mercies .
Congrats to other team Feb in advance ,God will make it easy for you ijn.
We dey follow una for back ...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pamelar(f): 10:22am On Feb 17, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:

Please see ur doctor, he will prescribe meds for u to insert in d anus . Drink plenty of water and fruits to soften ur stool so u don't strain while doing d deed.
I have heard witchhazel works wonders wen dabbed on it, but I don't know if u can find it to buy around easily, u can check jumia or konga if they stock it.
Sorry dear

tnx maam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:26am On Feb 17, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:
Nicoleswizzi!
Nicoleswizzi!!
Nicoleswizzi!!!
How many times I call u?
Whose report will you believe?
Philippians 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
Worry is a natural phenomenon, but not necessary!
No be God put the baby 4 ur womb? do u think he has forgotten?
It's not everytime these their tape measurements are correct o, even scan, at least many mama's here can testify to inaccurate measurements and scan results sef. Haven't u seen or heard of women with extremely BIG tummies, u would even think they are carrying multiples, but in the end they born one chikini baby less than 2.5 , u will begin to wonder what was inside their belly.
So my sister, look for cold malt drink u hear!

Hahahahahaha u called me 3 times ooo...I don hear u, na God report me go believe... And I love this bible verse...thank u so much, showed it to my husband, he just kept reading d bible quotation, tank u so much.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2017
Catwalking into d room with enough swag, After almost 2years of peeping and praying to be a member of this trend.... Am happy to announce am officially a member, I tested yesterday and morning with my urine and its positive.....Enough mamas are still coming from The TTC tread.

76 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 17, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Catwalking into d room with enough swag, After almost 2years of peeping and praying to be a member of this trend.... Am happy to announce am officially a member, I tested yesterday and morning with my urine and its positive.....Enough mamas are still coming from The TTC tread.
Welcome. Stress free 9month to u. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2017
lululuv:

Thanks hun appreciate you all. The tin no easy.

[#missmalachi] the swelling tin tire me oo. I used ori around The areola this night and its as it's a bit dissolved especially the right one. I assume it's pressure. Probably the weight of the breast. Will have to buy New bras by Sat. I no fit shout. Love u all sis.

#Phlakkeys, our able cappo where are you ooo, hope you are fine?

Am good. Thanks for checking on me. #TeamJulyforsupernaturalstressfreedelivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2017
Benin radiology @Uselu close to God is good. They do good scans. Or omvial ultrasound centre.
nicoleswizzi:

Hahahahahaha u called me 3 times ooo...I don hear u, na God report me go believe... And I love this bible verse...thank u so much, showed it to my husband, he just kept reading d bible quotation, tank u so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nifeseun(f): 11:52am On Feb 17, 2017
Pweetiebabe:

Congrats sis, may u Carry to term n Deliver like. The Hebrew women IJN, amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Big welcome to you, I officially crown you team November captain cheesy cheesy Happy bumping

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Giddyperson:

Big welcome to you, I officially crown you team November captain cheesy cheesy Happy bumping
thanks mama,but according to babybump.com am team October

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
thanks mama,but according to babybump.com am team October captain cheesy
Ohk cool cool grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
Any team October mamas in d house?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Any team October mamas in d house?
Yea babe! Welcome on board
#Team October by Gods grace
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
Naomi14:
Benin radiology @Uselu close to God is good. They do good scans. Or omvial ultrasound centre.
Thank u mama, I knw both but I tot this omvial was at ugbowo until I saw it at sapele road, hian...plz do dey have a branch dre, dey do 4d scan, plz how much those omvial charge for scan...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
Thanks for all the warm wishes. May God bless you all beyond your expectations. May you always be celebrated
We still dey hospital as per CS concern and I'm HUNGRY! Let me attempt my BS now before real vigilante starts

I was 41 weeks and my gynae booked me for membrane sweep on Monday 13th with induction on Thursday 16th if labour hasn't started

On Monday I said my confessions, entered the doctor's office majestically for my sweep. Oyinbo Google had told me it was "uncomfortable". Whosai? People wey never jam naija doctor? Na cry I take comot for there but no p, all for baby shebi?
Contractions stayed irregular, cramping started then stopped, baby just sat tight like say no be him them dey try jump-start
Tuesday I saw bloody show. I was so excited, finally baby dey come....yinmu
Wednesday....Nothing
Thursday morning I jumped up at 4:30, bathed, prayed with DS and entered road for my 5am appointment

To be continued....

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
Got to the hospital, they set drip line and took some samples then sent me to labour ward.
Nurse gave me castor oil mixed with hollandia milk to make it palatable, inserted cytotec in my jajina, gave me one injection to soften my cervix and one suppository to clear my bowels. Let's go abi?
6:30 am contractions, strong ones finally (ope oh), e dey pain but I was confessing positively and managing it
9am gynae came over, one woman don born leave me for there. Did VE your sister never dilate kobo. Chei. See my life!

Hot tears came to my eyes but I controlled myself. Carried my phone with earpiece to listen to my confessions (I recorded them on my phone for easy access when driving to work etc). Told DH to pray for us and just managed the contractions as they were increasing in tempi

12 noon - 4cm dilated. Praise the Lord abi? Ehn buy no Effacement. Also baby not coming down the birth canal. No yawa. I go manage, something is sha happening. By then one babe wey meet me there was already 7cm. No shaking, all of us go meet for front

3pm - same report as 12 noon. By then contractions on top contractions. I just held body and was saying my confessions. Gynae jeje said "Madam, your body has gone through too much. I can't leave you like this. How do you feel about CS?"
Me: sah shebi end result is baby alive, me alive and healthy? Biko carry go
Before doctor talk finish, hubs don collect consent form sign everywhere wey he suppose sign
Gynae said I should wait, he will do 1 CS before my own. No yawa.
As I was waiting my body caught fire. Contractions gripped me, 2 mins apart. Very painful. My 12 noon aunty born leave me for there. Na that time I begin dey cry

Final part coming...

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yesitsme(f): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2017
@huniesuzie pls do fast and post oooo. this ur bs dey do me something for body. The style of writing is amusing.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
Elixir123:
Yea babe! Welcome on board #Team October by Gods grace
Wow! congratulations babe

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2017
I can't remember the price for benin radiology it's long ago. Just Google and call their office for the price. Omvial dey that ohonba road Ugbowo and sapele road opp Edo state library. I think omvial collects 5k for 4D scan
nicoleswizzi:

Thank u mama, I knw both but I tot this omvial was at ugbowo until I saw it at sapele road, hian...plz do dey have a branch dre, dey do 4d scan, plz how much those omvial charge for scan...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2017
Naomi14:
I can't remember the price for benin radiology it's long ago. Just Google and call their office for the price. Omvial dey that ohonba road Ugbowo and sapele road opp Edo state library. I think omvial collects 5k for 4D scan
OK sapele road is closer, I will try omvial dre, its just 500naira diff from faith mediplex...that faith mediplex show me pepper today ehh...waited for dre sonographer from 9 to past 11...by DAT time my legs don swell taya, plus my ankle...was so hard to move, d only gud thing was DAT he works in ubth too so he's kinda gud at what he does, he measured my baby gestational age accurately... And it matched d ist scan I did...so am 32weeks and not even 34..meaning d baby weight has been measuring 32weeks, and its correct if u follow my ist scan done at 7wks+5days......lol...new edd ooo na 13th April....chai cry DAT April capo prayer don come to pass.
Cc. Giddyperson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Sorry for the break in transmission. Had visitors

Waited till like to 5pm in pain for them to get to me. Finally I entered theatre. Got spinal block - end of contractions praise God. 5:25pm I just heard doctor say "Ah, no wonder he didn't come out" brought out LO and the whole theatre went "Ahn ahn". Loooool. I say wetin happen. Doctor said "Madam see your baby now" looooooool.
Weight 4.3kg. Me sef join for the shout

Stitched up, cleaned and out of the theatre by 6.

#theend

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
hunniesuzie:

On Monday I said my confessions, entered the doctor's office majestically for my sweep. Oyinbo Google had told me it was "uncomfortable". Whosai? People wey never jam naija doctor? Na cry I take comot for there but no p, all for baby shebi?

To be continued....
don't mind Google with their sugarcoating of facts. I don't know if oyinbo people have another way of doing membrane sweep, but that thing is painful. In fact when Google tells u something is uncomfortable, expect pain.
This ur bs is captivating.. Looking forward to the end

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:28pm On Feb 17, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Sorry for the break in transmission. Had visitors

Waited till like to 5pm in pain for them to get to me. Finally I entered theatre. Got spinal block - end of contractions praise God. 5:25pm I just heard doctor say "Ah, no wonder he didn't come out" brought out LO and the whole theatre went "Ahn ahn". Loooool. I say wetin happen. Doctor said "Madam see your baby now" looooooool.
Weight 4.3kg. Me sef join for the shout

Stitched up, cleaned and out of the theatre by 6.

#theend
I thank God for u and baby, God knew it all...instd of u to push baby out with big tear or correct episionomy.... He just help me make d right decision.. And d safest for u and baby, congrats once again...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
?
what of ur LMP edd?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 6:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=Pweetiebabe post=53792515]Catwalking into d room with enough swag, After almost 2years of peeping and praying to be a member of this trend.... Am happy to announce am officially a member, I tested yesterday and morning with my urine and its positive.....Enough mamas are still coming from The TTC tread.[/quote

congrats dear, so happy for you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adesoyeab123: 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
My marriage was almost scattered because of my incapability to play on the pitch well.
My wife was not happy and so it affected my work, children and my jovial fun life
Find Out How I Finally Cured My Premature expulsion And Erectile Dysfunction Problems
Permanently Without Any Side Effects Within 4 days… And Confidently Last Longer from
Being a 1-minute Man to Over 60 Minutes Per Round In Bed Plus Natural Way To Increase
My Manhood Stamina....How You Too Can Last 20-40 Minutes Longer In Bed Tonight &
Permanently End The Pain & Embarrassment Of Weak Attention, Premature expulsion and
Inability to Go more Than Once. IT WORKS NOT STORIES BUT REAL
Click here: www.healthymendoitright.com.ng/menshealth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Decided to go get a serum test dis afternoon just to support the urine test and to the glory of God the +ve was written in capital letter....

26 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

OK sapele road is closer, I will try omvial dre, its just 500naira diff from faith mediplex...that faith mediplex show me pepper today ehh...waited for dre sonographer from 9 to past 11...by DAT time my legs don swell taya, plus my ankle...was so hard to move, d only gud thing was DAT he works in ubth too so he's kinda gud at what he does, he measured my baby gestational age accurately... And it matched d ist scan I did...so am 32weeks and not even 34..meaning d baby weight has been measuring 32weeks, and its correct if u follow my ist scan done at 7wks+5days......lol...new edd ooo na 13th April....chai cry DAT April capo prayer don come to pass.
Cc. Giddyperson.
Welcome my new teamie wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Decided to go get a serum test dis afternoon just to support the urine test and to the glory of God the +ve was written in capital letter....
Were you still doubting before, if you like go for saliva test to support the blood cheesy, you would still be pregnant.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2017
adesoyeab123:
My marriage was almost scattered because of my incapability to play on the pitch well.
My wife was not happy and so it affected my work, children and my jovial fun life
Find Out How I Finally Cured My Premature expulsion And Erectile Dysfunction Problems
Permanently Without Any Side Effects Within 4 days… And Confidently Last Longer from
Being a 1-minute Man to Over 60 Minutes Per Round In Bed Plus Natural Way To Increase
My Manhood Stamina....How You Too Can Last 20-40 Minutes Longer In Bed Tonight &
Permanently End The Pain & Embarrassment Of Weak Attention, Premature expulsion and
No be only play on the pitch well, footballer, go to the sport section, here is not for you.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
See as e bi! undecided Abeg carry your erectile dysfunction go one side jare undecided make the marriage scatter if you like. Adesoyeab123 d footballer! Mtchew
adesoyeab123:

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.