Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144739 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2800) (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
please sabi mama in the house, I have been experiencing vagina itch since 2days ago and it is getting worse, please ma in the house, what can I use cos I can't even sleep this night as it is getting worse..
pls don't read and pass oo
I am so uncomfortable
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dadsonval(f): 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
jesufifunmi:
I vexed and created this account because it looked like team October are overtaking us.

Team September is here abeg!!! Make una october people respect ur senior. Even though morning sickness abi na all day sickness is battling with us we been dey gather momentum to take over this thread #WaitAndSee #WeHaveABigGod #WeShallNotCastOurYoung #TeamSeptemberForNoLoss#TeamseptemberForSupernaturalDelivery #OurGodIsAble
Amen!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 12:31am On Feb 18, 2017
I agree with realdentist. The hospital date is better. That's one of the mistakes I made, using LMP so I got frustrated with waiting earlier even though my gynae used his own date to calculate induction. All my pleas to use LMP fell on deaf ears wink cheesy
nicoleswizzi:

31st march baby growth isn't following d date....but shd I still stick to 31st of march or just update my new edd...dey are like 2 wks apart
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 12:32am On Feb 18, 2017
Probably an infection. Go to your doctor so they can give you something for it

opejulie10:
please sabi mama in the house, I have been experiencing vagina itch since 2days ago and it is getting worse, please ma in the house, what can I use cos I can't even sleep this night as it is getting worse..
I am so uncomfortable
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olu21ola: 1:42am On Feb 18, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Sent

thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 5:54am On Feb 18, 2017
Team October 2017, I like the vibes!!! Keep it coming! Keep confessions coming! As you say it, so shall God do it!

Don't forget PRAYER MONDAY!!!!! Very very very important!

I'm interested in you pple cos I was #TeamOct2016# and with God on our side, regular prayers, positive confessions, we recorded NO LOSS! Everyone dat came onboard from the beginning completed the race.

I'm passing that same grace to you just like Elijah did to Elisha! U shall record more success than we did! Not one! Not one!! Not one!!!! Shall lose her baby!

Ask questions when in doubt, maximise the use of the Internet, discuss with your doctor.

Wishing you all a healthy and safe pregnancy!

Cc: pweetiebabe, mercymercy

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 6:00am On Feb 18, 2017
Congrats to the mamas that just had their babies and welcome to all the newbies kiss

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 7:57am On Feb 18, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:

Mama's that are " carrying low " and team June mama's please did anyone notice their baby kicking really low, around 19-22 weeks that if feels as if d kicks are constantly "kicking/scratching" ur rectum and cervix ?

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2017
opejulie10:
I am so uncomfortable

i am a victim of vagina itch since i got pregnant. my doctor at the GH diagonised yeast bacteria trichomoniasis.my vagina was red and very itchy with pale yellow smelly cheeselike discharge. d doc prescribed G-glutamin tabs,klovinal vaginal pessaries(its inserted deep into the vagina at night for 6 days) flagyl(1 tab at nyt) and mycoten vaginal creme. if u dnt have smelly discharge then try using only the mycoten creme but keep the vagina clean and soap free.dnt use soap to wash ur vagina.only clean water with a drop of dettol. if u ar home nd not going anywhere plz dnt wear pant at all.allow breeze to blow d vagina.u can wear a loose gown or skirt.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:49am On Feb 18, 2017
realdentist:
oh OK..I see. Go with the one your hospital is using
Aiit tanchu
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 9:50am On Feb 18, 2017
Hello sabi mamas please I need your help. A friend is coming soon from US and wants to help with some shopping mostly clothings for my LO. The problem now is this : I don't know what and what to ask her to buy bearing in mind Sex isn't known yet. Please what are the basic things needed in terms of clothings? I mean anything pertaining to LO's clothings . Thanks and God bless
cc: zaynie,
jazzyjazz,
and other sabi mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:52am On Feb 18, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol take it easy, Easter babies are the coolest
Lol OK o....truly its gana be easter week...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 10:09am On Feb 18, 2017
realtalk19:

i am a victim of vagina itch since i got pregnant. my doctor at the GH diagonised yeast bacteria trichomoniasis.my vagina was red and very itchy with pale yellow smelly cheeselike discharge. d doc prescribed G-glutamin tabs,klovinal vaginal pessaries(its inserted deep into the vagina at night for 6 days) flagyl(1 tab at nyt) and mycoten vaginal creme. if u dnt have smelly discharge then try using only the mycoten creme but keep the vagina clean and soap free.dnt use soap to wash ur vagina.only clean water with a drop of dettol. if u ar home nd not going anywhere plz dnt wear pant at all.allow breeze to blow d vagina.u can wear a loose gown or skirt.

oh thank you ma...
am running to the pharmacy now to get the mycoten cream.... but I noticed when I woke up this morning I was been having really watery milky discharge that has been running down my legs from my vagina, GOd, I am just 28weeks gone and I am scared of going to the hospital again cos I just got discharged from a bed rest 3weeks ago... I don't want another drama, he left home this morning asking if I was o. k and I said yes... I can't call him again, please what should I do?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 10:12am On Feb 18, 2017
opejulie10:

oh thank you ma...
am running to the pharmacy now to get the mycoten cream.... but I noticed when I woke up this morning I was been having really watery milky discharge that has been running down my legs from my vagina, GOd, I am just 28weeks gone and I am scared of going to the hospital again cos I just got discharged from a bed rest 3weeks ago... I don't want another drama, he left home this morning asking if I was o. k and I said yes... I can't call him again, please what should I do?
please,forget drama and just go to the hospital.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 10:20am On Feb 18, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Probably an infection. Go to your doctor so they can give you something for it

Alright ma, will do that
thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 10:21am On Feb 18, 2017
forzarush:
please,forget drama and just go to the hospital.

ok ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by greatp80(f): 10:24am On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=opejulie10 post=53820761]

Pls my dear, i will advise you to go to hospital for proper check up. Don't use any drug whether internal or external not prescribed by your doctor.
I know how you feel by not wanting to visit d hospital.,but for your sake and that of the new life in you, pls try and make it.
Some pregnancies are full of drama while sme are stress free. But d onions here is the end.

I pray that d good God who started this journey with you will see you to the end. You will carry to term and deliver safely. It is well with you dear. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 10:32am On Feb 18, 2017
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:37am On Feb 18, 2017
My first bump shot, 32 weeks 2 days, let's see how much bigger it gets in the next 6-8weeks, ignore my flat nyash, I spent my whole life thinking it would finally come out when I get pregnant but issorai, it would get bigger when I grow up grin cheesy. Oya team April, ayaf opened the door, let's see the bumps.

21 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tiwatopebam(f): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2017
Good morning my able, adorable, gorgeous mamas. June mama's, hope you have started counting days. Please apart from what mama listed as baby, what are the extra things we need. I love you and love your LO's too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2017
Giddyperson:
My first bump shot, 32 weeks 2 days, let's see how much bigger it gets in the next 6-8weeks, ignore my flat nyash, I spent my whole life thinking it would finally come out when I get pregnant but issorai, it would get bigger when I grow up grin cheesy. Oya team April, ayaf opened the door, let's see the bumps.
Ayeeee, ur bump is cute oo. If only u can just pass a lil to ur backside grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 10:52am On Feb 18, 2017
eksbabe:
Ayeeee, ur bump is cute oo. If only u can just pass a lil to ur backside grin kiss
Lmao, thanks and kiss my black arss tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2017
feddy27:
Team October 2017, I like the vibes!!! Keep it coming! Keep confessions coming! As you say it, so shall God do it!

Don't forget PRAYER MONDAY!!!!! Very very very important!

I'm interested in you pple cos I was #TeamOct2016# and with God on our side, regular prayers, positive confessions, we recorded NO LOSS! Everyone dat came onboard from the beginning completed the race.

I'm passing that same grace to you just like Elijah did to Elisha! U shall record more success than we did! Not one! Not one!! Not one!!!! Shall lose her baby!

Ask questions when in doubt, maximise the use of the Internet, discuss with your doctor.

Wishing you all a healthy and safe pregnancy!

Cc: pweetiebabe, mercymercy
Thank you very much and Amen to the prayers.
As for the prayer Monday you mentioned, is it a general prayer here or how does it run?

Good morning able mamas in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
MercyMercy:

Thank you very much and Amen to the prayers.
As for the prayer Monday you mentioned, is it a general prayer here or how does it run?

Good morning able mamas in the house.

Every monday, anyone from the thread says a prayer. Most times, team captains champion it and encourage their members to participate.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
Cc Ariegurl
jazzyjazz:

As for the clothes,
I didn't buy any new born size
But we got quite a good number of new born sized clothes as gifts and guess what! Some of them didn't size my son and some he outgrew in a few days!!! So be careful when buying newborn sizes

We also got a good number of 0-3months sizes and those ones fit well. He only outgrew one (it was looking quite small sha)

I bought only 3-6months and 6-9months size of clothes basically because I knew he would be going nowhere in the first 3 months. Though I have a few 0-3months that are his perfect size (he wears those ones when we go for immunization.....though I mostly just wear him bodysuit and cover him up with a flannel)

I have more than 10 bodysuits and more than 10 sleepsuits
I have about 10 shirts/polos/sleeveless tops and maybe 7 trousers

About 20 washcloths (most were gifts)
10 socks 
Maybe 6 mittens (just like ma'am alpha said, forget mittens. They don't stay on for long)
I have 7 bibs. I barely use them anyway and I wash every day. But there's no harm in having a lot just like ma'am alpha said. 

I have about 7 caps which I don't use because Abuja heat can deep fry chicken and my son sweats a lot. 

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
Cc ariegurl
jazzyjazz:

Baby list - edit as you wish 

Clothing
8 one-piece outfits or onesies (mix of short-sleeve and long-sleeve)
5 nightgowns (for use until the cord falls off)
8 one-piece sleepsuits
5 pairs of pants/ dresses
2 newborn hats
12 pairs of socks or booties, to wear with nightgowns and outfits
2 pairs of mittens, to keep baby from scratching face
3-5 (or more) outfits for dressing up

Blankets
3 large cotton blankets
8 receiving blankets (also used as burp cloths)

Breastfeeding
Lots of bibs
Burp cloths
Breast pump (manual or electric)
Milk storage containers
Nursing pillow (not essential)
Nursing bras (if buying before baby is born, buy one cup size larger than your pregnant bra size)
Breast pads (disposable or washable)
Lotion or ointment for sore Tips (lanolin-based is best)
Breast pad. Lansino or tommy tippe brand.

Formula feeding
Lots of bibsml 
Burp cloths
8 four-ounce bottles with Tips
6 eight-ounce bottles with Tips
Bottle and Tip brush
Formula (be sure to check expiry date)
Thermal bottle carrier
Thermal flask

Diapering
One box or two bags of newborn-size diapers (Don’t buy too many in advance in case your baby is large or grows quickly)
diaper bag
Changing pad
Baby ointment or barrier cream to prevent rash
Disposable wipes or washcloths for cleaning baby’s bottom

Bathtime
1 plastic infant tub
1 cup or bowl to pour water
4 washcloths, not used on baby’s bottom
Baby soap or cleanser
Baby shampoo (optional)
Dettol or savlon (optional)
Baby lotion/ cream
Baby hair brush/ comb
3 soft-hooded towels
Baby hair brush/ comb
3 soft-hooded towels

Sleeping
If you are using a crib:
Crib and crib mattress
3 waterproof mattress covers
4 fitted cribsheets
4 light blankets that fit in the crib
If sleeping with parents:
Firm mattress (not a waterbed)
3 waterproof pads to place under baby
Light blanket (keep away from baby’s head)

Other necessities
Infant carseat
Baby rocker
Wrapper/wrapping cloth and Oja
Nail clippers or scissors (or just bite off baby’s nails as needed)
Bulb syringe for suctioning mucous
Baby thermometer

Hope we have started shopping? Don't forget to group your items so you don't miss out anything. Example:
1. Diapering - Diapers(disposable or reusable), wipes, diaper cream (vaseline, sudocream, desitin)
2. Bath time essentials - wash cloths, body wash, lotion, baby oil, hair oil, towels, bath set, alcohol i.e. methylated spirit(for umblical cord cleaning)
3. Feeding - breast feeding essentials (breast pump, breast pads, nursing bra, milk storage bottles), baby formula, bibs, bottle feeding essentials (bottles, sterilizer-microwave or electric; hot water flask)
4. Clothing - onesies (bodysuits and sleepsuits), nice clothes, hair accessories for baby girls, socks, mittens, blanket, flannels
5. Gears - Car seat, swings
6. Furniture - baby cot, beddings

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 12:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
opejulie10:

oh thank you ma...
u can also use miconazole for insertion. It's also very good for yeast infection. (That's if u decide not to use klovinal)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lmao, thanks and kiss my black arss tongue
Hahahahahaha i don laff taya.yours z ok.me na lean i dey lean upon all the food wey i dey consume.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hi moms,please if i wana use this for cot how do i go about it, wnt it be too low with just one mattress? Make una put me through abeg?

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Giddyperson:
Nice one cappo,but u knw say na me first open d door 4 april grin grin grin!Make I fetch my nyash small dash u grin tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2800) (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.