Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8147565 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
Nicoleswizzi pls wash all washables
Congrats Amjane. God bless u n ur prince
Cappo itissettled3 we de o. No sign yet. Waiting game is on
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MercyMercy(f): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Yes ooo my mum said she's coming with all of dem, like everything she needs.
cheesy that's mothers for you. God bless them and bless us too.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Catwalking into d room with enough swag, After almost 2years of peeping and praying to be a member of this trend.... Am happy to announce am officially a member, I tested yesterday and morning with my urine and its positive.....Enough mamas are still coming from The TTC tread.
Wow! Congrats my former AF buddy, an so happy for you. You will carry to term and deliver safety ijn.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benignasweety:
Plz is Calcium meant to be taken only once a day? So said my midwife o but I read itz twice daily somewhere.
yes ma my doc asked me to take once daily including d rest.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
AmJane:
My faithful God has done it again o. Rejoice with me mamas as I welcome my prince charming. He arrived today around 3:17pm weighing 3.0kg.
Birth story later.
CC Itissettled3
congrats mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Benignasweety:
Is Cs that painful after the delivery?? Plz reply a scared mum o and no one said anything about my extra licking colostrum. Itz well o June maamas.
everyone's pain threshold is different so what maybe very painful for one may be tolerable for another. I also think some hospitals manage pain better than others.
About d leaking colostrum, pls ask ur doc

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=AmJane post

congrats mama. dis ya baby is a very punctual somebody o, imagine him showing on his exact date. God bless him.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
Wowwwww. Congratulations teamie. IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISE.

omoloulah, maybe you should check if there is something spamming the message. Did u use any smiley? If you did, remove them and retry. We need that birth story oh.

AmJane:
My faithful God has done it again o. Rejoice with me mamas as I welcome my prince charming. He arrived today around 3:17pm weighing 3.0kg.
Birth story later.
CC Itissettled3
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hi all, please i want to know about internal heat in pregnancy and undergrowth of the foetus (my doc said the baby is undergrown 4 a six month) .pls it's my first time and i'm a bit scared.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
realdentist:
Nicoleswizzi pls wash all washables
Congrats Amjane. God bless u n ur prince
Cappo itissettled3 we de o. No sign yet. Waiting game is on
OK ma. Tanx.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
poshestmina:
Hi all, please i want to know about internal heat in pregnancy and undergrowth of the foetus (my doc said the baby is undergrown 4 a six month) .pls it's my first time and i'm a bit scared.
U are welcome.. I fink d internal heat is normal, sumtyms ur body is hot all over more Dan normal for no reason, when I feel DAT way I just take a shower...and lie unclad...under d fan or ac till I feel better... Den as for ur baby been undergrown, do u eat well, so u eat a balanced meal, do u take ur prenatal drugs often...den also check ur edd ... Both LMP and ist scan, and see if babys weight following any...dats d lil I know...oda sabi mamas will touch light on d matter
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
poshestmina:

Sis
Pele.

All will be well.

What solutions did your doc proffer?
Did you ask him what could be restricting his growth?

Have you been eating well? Balanced good, I mean?
Your PCV? Is it normal?

Do you take all this Agbo or Lipton or anything at all that you suspect might be a culprit?

Please act fast. Go for scan at a qualified med lab with latest equipment, check his heart rate and also get estimated measurements of your baby's body.

Above all, think right. Believe positive things.
Relegate fears to the background.

Have faith!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
MizMyColi:

Sis
Pele.

All will be well.

What solutions did your doc proffer?
Did you ask him what could be restricting his growth?

Have you been eating well? Balanced good, I mean?
Your PCV? Is it normal?

Do you take all this Agbo or Lipton or anything at all that you suspect might be a culprit?

Please act fast. Go for scan at a qualified med lab with latest equipment, check his heart rate and also get estimated measurements of your baby's body.

Above all, think right. Believe positive things.
Relegate fears to the background.

Have faith!
Tnx...going for some tests tomorrow,will let you know about it.tnx

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 2:00am On Feb 20, 2017
My people catching with motherhood and other things is very easy oh, Baby seeking attention My sil I'm with excepts me to be a super hero. My 5days old son pooed I was trying to remove the diaper gently cos of his cord she just flung my hand off that I can't nurse a child she just removed the diaper took him to toilet use warm water to wash is bum and dried it with wipes and said when I get home my mum needs to take the child from me. Once she gets into the room she just carries the child away and starts playing with the child and doing as if I am the babies nanny and i can't do all those things. Her DH had to shout at her to drop the child. I'm actually taking things slow cos I don't want her to feel cos she doesn't have children and my mum is just 2yrs older than her so I dey feel for her but she dey torture me emotionally. Was breast feeding my baby and typing my birth story she just hit me to drop fone and focus on breast feeding. Last night na depression cry I take sleep.
Pls bear with me bs will come soon very long though.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 2:09am On Feb 20, 2017
Itissettled3:
Kittana                  It has ended in Praise
Itissettled3           Feb 17 XY
Firsttymum It has ended in praise
Chanbaby              It has ended in praise
Amjane                   Feb 19, XY
Kuhuz                      Feb 14 XY
Gagat
Nneka3000            Ported to January
Realdentist            Feb 28
Lala4sure
Ayatiraj
Mom2015               Feb 17
omoloulah               God be praised
Ayportable               Feb 14 XY
Whyterose               Feb 10 ( Ported to Jan)
Hunniesuzie            God be praised
Ghennys                   Feb XY
Giftedofgod             Feb 12 XY

Tinutunde
Atinuketuna1
BeeBlossoms
Ijelex
Marimaar
Joyurpreh

Teamies , How Body? I know the days are going so slow and we are begging LOs to please come out. Let's continue to put our trust in God. He that has started this good work will not leave us half way.

Personally I am tired. I have exercised, walked everyday, climbed stairs, eaten pineapple and dates, drank raspberry leaf tea, eaten peppery food, sex on point even with tired waist...still baby just dey there dey give me side eye.

I have handed it all to God. Let his will be done.

Keep hanging on teamies, soon we will carry our babies in our arms.

Make una drop update let me be sure I am not alone oh.

It has actually ended in praise. God will do same for u and other mamas dis week.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realdentist(f): 2:57am On Feb 20, 2017
Itissettled3:
Kittana                  It has ended in Praise
Itissettled3           Feb 17 XY
Chanbaby              It has ended in praise
Amjane                   Feb 19, XY ended in praise
Kuhuz                      Feb 14 XY
Gagat
Nneka3000            Ported to January
Realdentist            Feb 28
Lala4sure
Ayatiraj
Mom2015               Feb 17
omoloulah               God be praised
Ayportable               Feb 14 XY ended in praise
Whyterose               Feb 10 ( Ported to Jan)
Hunniesuzie            God be praised
Ghennys                   Feb XY
Giftedofgod             Feb 12 XY

Tinutunde
Atinuketuna1
BeeBlossoms
Ijelex
Marimaar
Joyurpreh

Teamies , How Body? I know the days are going so slow and we are begging LOs to please come out. Let's continue to put our trust in God. He that has started this good work will not leave us half way.

Personally I am tired. I have exercised, walked everyday, climbed stairs, eaten pineapple and dates, drank raspberry leaf tea, eaten peppery food, sex on point even with tired waist...still baby just dey there dey give me side eye.

I have handed it all to God. Let his will be done.

Keep hanging on teamies, soon we will carry our babies in our arms.

Make una drop update let me be sure I am not alone oh.
cappo pls edit. Ayportable gave her BA on the 7th
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by adelolo: 5:23am On Feb 20, 2017
jesufifunmi:
Hi dear, I sent you a Dm.
I replied
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 6:24am On Feb 20, 2017
Sorry about what you're going through. After 27 hours of labor (I think you mentioned that somewhere), she has no right to treat you that way!

Don't cry to sleep anymore as this may cause you to fall into depression

Motherhood is not easy and I guess your sil is doing all these cos she doesn't have a child. Try and bear with her and ignore her excesses. I'm happy her dh is not in support of her actions

My own mother carries my son all the time. As in ALL THE TIME! She no de drop am for him cot or rocker! The only time I have him is when I want to breastfeed him. She even went to bed with him some nights ago (I give him one bottle of formula at night since I'm not doing exclusive) and wanted to continue doing so till I protested vehemently. 
I didn't vex, I just told her she equally needs her sleep. She still carries him all the time so I just take it like she's giving me extra time to rest. 

So maybe you should just see it that way so you don't get upset

As for the bs, you should rest and only send it in when you're fully rested. Or you can send it when your baby is sleeping. 

Take it easy okay?
It is well
Pele

Chanbaby:
My people catching with motherhood and other things is very easy oh, Baby seeking attention My sil I'm with excepts me to be a super hero. My 5days old son pooed I was trying to remove the diaper gently cos of his cord she just flung my hand off that I can't nurse a child she just removed the diaper took him to toilet use warm water to wash is bum and dried it with wipes and said when I get home my mum needs to take the child from me. Once she gets into the room she just carries the child away and starts playing with the child and doing as if I am the babies nanny and i can't do all those things. Her DH had to shout at her to drop the child. I'm actually taking things slow cos I don't want her to feel cos she doesn't have children and my mum is just 2yrs older than her so I dey feel for her but she dey torture me emotionally. Was breast feeding my baby and typing my birth story she just hit me to drop fone and focus on breast feeding. Last night na depression cry I take sleep.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 6:33am On Feb 20, 2017
Chanbaby:
NNE d lord is ur strength... If na me I din burst since...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 20, 2017
realdentist:
everyone's pain threshold is different so what maybe very painful for one may be tolerable for another. I also think some hospitals manage pain better than others.
About d leaking colostrum, pls ask ur doc
Thank ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 20, 2017
olamitie:
dont be scared, in two/three days you will feel better wink,just use a good hospital.its normal for colostrum to leak
Thanks ma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 8:06am On Feb 20, 2017
Good morning mamas, is it possible to see the baby sex at 13weeks and some days, the sonographer was so sure that he said he can bet his life on it. I even told him i think its early for that, he said he is more than sure. He juat spoilt the surprise for me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omoloulah: 8:16am On Feb 20, 2017
awww!!! chanbaby, Pele dear e b like say u b first time mum. me wey get 2 soilders already b4 d baby, I won't mind anybody taking my baby and bringing her only wen she has 2 breastfeed o. especially with all d work I have to do, choi!!! my legs are swollen for Africa already because I never rest. my mum has her most of d time n every nite so I can sleep n recover. pls don't b depressed jus ask her to let u hold baby for sometime. u'll need all dis help one day in d future o. Pele.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 20, 2017
tiwatopebam:
Mamas, hmmm, nobody answered for roll call, June 2017 mamas what is happening now? Let's be active it is well with us all.
EDD 6th June

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2017
Thanks teamie.

realdentist:
cappo pls edit. Ayportable gave her BA on the 7th
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 9:57am On Feb 20, 2017
Good morning mamas both seniors and teamies. After peeping, stalking and following this thread as if my life depends on it for 2 years + meanwhile praying for a husband God answered my prayers, got married dec last year and here i am to register as a member. #teamoctober pweetiebabe the cappo put my name in that your beautiful list. Happy bumping and safe delivery to everyone.

Thank God we don't pay dues any longer not in this days of procession.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Itissettled3: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2017
Kittana It has ended in Praise
Itissettled3 Feb 17 XY
Chanbaby It has ended in praise
Amjane Feb 19, XY, ended in praise
Kuhuz Feb 14 XY
Gagat
Nneka3000 Ported to January
Realdentist Feb 28
Lala4sure
Ayatiraj
Mom2015 Feb 17
omoloulah God be praised
Ayportable Feb 14 XY, It ended in praise
Whyterose Feb 10 ( Ported to Jan)
Hunniesuzie God be praised
Ghennys Feb XY
Giftedofgod Feb 12 XY

Tinutunde
Atinuketuna1
BeeBlossoms Ended in praise
Ijelex
Marimaar
Joyurpreh

Chanbaby, please calm down and take a deep breath. At a point I acted like that your sister in law. My Inlaw gave birth in my house and I practically took over. It wasn't intentional on my part but i over did it and she also indulged me. She is not doing it to hurt you. She has just seen that opportunity to unleash the mortherly love in her. Just be patient, You have few weeks to stay with her and then you have your baby all to yourself but if you can't, you can stylishly complain. Don't give in to depressing thoughts please.

Prayer Monday.

Father we thank you for life, the miracle growing in us and your word which gives us comfort.

Thank you for everyone and every team. This thread shall know No sorrow in Jesus name, Amen.

Those who have given birth, strengthen them for the journey ahead. Those waiting for the appointed day, strengthen them too and those waiting to conceive, surprise them this month in Jesus Name, Amen

Thank you Lord. We claim Isaiah 66 vs 9; Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. IT IS SETTLED IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:32am On Feb 20, 2017
Nimi22:
Good morning mamas both seniors and teamies. After peeping, stalking and following this thread as if my life depends on it for 2 years + meanwhile praying for a husband God answered my prayers, got married dec last year and here i am to register as a member. #teamoctober pweetiebabe the cappo put my name in that your beautiful list. Happy bumping and safe delivery to everyone.

Thank God we don't pay dues any longer not in this days of procession.
Wow congratulations sis, welcome to d sweetest team in 2017,it is well with us all but we need to vote to get cappo for our team o,guess we are Six now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 10:37am On Feb 20, 2017
ITS PRAYER MONDAY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 20, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:
ITS PRAYER MONDAY!!!
I have bin anxiously waiting for ur quote!Oya,ride on!Solidly behind you,morning dear kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoskiDarl: 10:44am On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=jaysmama post=53851547][/quote]

Thanks Sis. I really appreciate.. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 20, 2017
Itissettled3:
Kittana It has ended in Praise
Itissettled3 Feb 17 XY
Chanbaby It has ended in praise
Amjane Feb 19, XY, ended in praise
Kuhuz Feb 14 XY
Gagat
Nneka3000 Ported to January
Realdentist Feb 28
Lala4sure
Ayatiraj
Mom2015 Feb 17
omoloulah God be praised
Ayportable Feb 14 XY, It ended in praise
Whyterose Feb 10 ( Ported to Jan)
Hunniesuzie God be praised
Ghennys Feb XY
Giftedofgod Feb 12 XY

Tinutunde
Atinuketuna1
BeeBlossoms Ended in praise
Ijelex
Marimaar
Joyurpreh

Chanbaby, please calm down and take a deep breath. At a point I acted like that your sister in law. My Inlaw gave birth in my house and I practically took over. It wasn't intentional on my part but i over did it and she also indulged me. She is not doing it to hurt you. She has just seen that opportunity to unleash the mortherly love in her. Just be patient, You have few weeks to stay with her and then you have your baby all to yourself but if you can't, you can stylishly complain. Don't give in to depressing thoughts please.

Prayer Monday.

Father we thank you for life, the miracle growing in us and your word which gives us comfort.

Thank you for everyone and every team. This thread shall know No sorrow in Jesus name, Amen.

Those who have given birth, strengthen them for the journey ahead. Those waiting for the appointed day, strengthen them too and those waiting to conceive, surprise them this month in Jesus Name, Amen

Thank you Lord. We claim Isaiah 66 vs 9; Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. IT IS SETTLED IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
It is settled!The Lord is our strength!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) (2810) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.