Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8153097 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
Giddyperson:

Lol I'd still dismantle it tho, it cannot come and be gathering dust before my baby launches it grin

D joy is much oo. I and DH set my baby's cot yesterday, after setting it up I jst told DH dat am over ready to born this Pikin and he was jst laughing at me.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2017
forzarush:
Goodday mommas,hope we are all good? Prayer for Team July. Thank you God for favouring and blessing us with our pregnancies,for these we say Thank you. Dear God,because you alone are the Most Beneficient,Most Merciful and you asked us to call upon you by any of your beautiful names. We have come today to seek for your continued mercy upon us till and after delivery. Because nothing can happen to us,our DHs and LOs without your divine decree/Knowledge,we ask that all things shall work for our good henceforth. From you comes divine providence,and you have put forth all our provisions and blessings as you created us. We ask that these provisions and blessings begin to locate us before the arrival of our LOs. Dear Lord,we ask that there shall be no loss,lack or want of any kind. Ya Allah, we ask that you bless us and our DHs with all that we NEED to nurture our LOs. We ask that other things in the recesses of our hearts that we have not requested for, you alone know these because you are the All seeing,All Knowing,All hearing God, we ask that you grant these too. Ameen. Thank you God for hearing our prayers. #TEAMJULYFORSUPERNATURALDELIVERY. #TEAMJULYFORNOLOSS
AMEN
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
wink
Dazzle86:
Giddyperson, Naomi14 and jazzyjazz the architects.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolaalimat: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
Akorkor:

For mine,my doctor gave me drug to insert but all those things doesn't really work. Just drink plenty of water to make your stool soft.
Note: it doesn't affect you during delivery and after delivery it will probably be gone as mine is gone now.

thank God cos i tot maybe am d only one it will affect.
when i ask people in my area dey were like dey av neva heard it b4. wen it even started i tot it ws becos of food dat i ate. bt do yu no what cause it?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
Lemme rant cry cry cry
With this pregnancy, right from 5weeks have been sick, Yes SICK and am just 10weeks plus now. Morning sickness won't let me be. After hustling to get the best amala and catfish in town this afternoon, the thing didn't even stay up to 10mins before I threw up. Have bin crying ever since.
I just need to close my eyes now and open up to September already.

Can someone tell me sorry, so I can smile small grin
Have called my doctor, Antenatal must start tomorrow. Maybe I'll feel better.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jesufifunmi: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Lemme rant cry cry cry
With this pregnancy, right from 5weeks have been sick, Yes SICK and am just 10weeks plus now. Morning sickness won't let me be. After hustling to get the best amala and catfish in town this afternoon, the thing didn't even stay up to 10mins before I threw up. Have bin crying ever since.

Looks like we are in this together cry Hang in there sis, second trimester is around the corner. Hopefully we will feel HUMAN again wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzleemah(f): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Lemme rant cry cry cry

sorry, this was me some weeks ago
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by suremum: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Lemme rant cry cry cry

Lol. Sorry love. I went thru same and i thought i was going to die. Everyday i pick up my phone, i will google" pregnancy torture" cos that's d only way i could describe what i felt..torture. I thank God @12weeks i felt relieve at 13 weeks, all MS disappeared. Here i am at 18 weeks enjoying every bit of it. So...it wiĺl soon be over. Dont cry ok.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
jesufifunmi:

Looks like we are in this together cry Hang in there sis, second trimester is around the corner. Hopefully we will feel HUMAN again wink

I pray so...Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
bolaalimat:

thank God cos i tot maybe am d only one it will affect.
when i ask people in my area dey were like dey av neva heard it b4. wen it even started i tot it ws becos of food dat i ate. bt do yu no what cause it?

I actually don't know but I think it maybe inherited because my Mum too had it. If it were to be sugary stuff I avoided a lot of sugary things while I was pregnant.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Lemme rant cry cry cry

Sorry dear it will soon be over. Can I see ur 32 grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=sunbestie post=54115705]
Sorry dear it will soon be over. Can I see ur 32 grin[/quote

Lemme try grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=MoyosBlog123 post=54117536][/quote]
Lolz cheesy cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmJane(f): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2017
Thanks to you all for your prayers and kind wishes. Pls pardon my absence, I have been writing exams since I gave birth but am through now. Will try and drop my birth story asap.
Congrats realdentist and other mamas that have given birth. God bless your bundles of joy
Wishing other mamas a safe and smooth delivery.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
I pray for mom chizeal n family, may our father in heaven wrap his arms around u where ever u are and comfort you like he did me .
In no distant time, may he give u double for ur trouble like he did me too in Jesus name, Amen

It is well sis.

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
February momas, how market? May God of the eleventh hour grant all the remaining feb momas safe n stress less delivery in Jesus name. amen

Abeg I go use torchlight look for my teamies? I don ask tire, team August, where una dey ooooooo

In order news I went to garki hospital n the fee is wow! Reg N40k , normal delivery 60k ( cheapest category there)excluding other expenses o, told dh n he is like babe, we can't afford to spare that o, pls look for a general hospital where we will pay less. So me go just jejely waka go any GH around o.

Good evening my e family

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Liftedhands(f): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2017
Akorkor:

I actually don't know but I think it maybe inherited because my Mum too had it. If it were to be sugary stuff I avoided a lot of sugary things while I was pregnant.
Pregnancy usually brings on hemohoids aka pile, pressure form your expanding uterus and excess blood flow cause the rectal veins to swell. Constipation could also bring it on or aggravate it so be sure to take lots of fluid and fiber rich food to help with easy bowel movement.

Anal pessaries helps with relief too.

If you find it difficult to sit roll up a bit towel in shape of a doughnut and place on your chair before sitting this helps put pressure off the pile.

Some people get it after delivery due to the force of pushing.

I doubt it's an inheritable thing as just being pregnant could bring it on.

Cc
Bolaalimat.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mooretes: 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2017
@liftedhands i concur
This is because I had hemorrhoids after delivery. In fact it was a week or so after delivery. The nurse who came to visit me after we got discharged asked if i had hemorrhoids and i said no next thing she goes you will have it and in my mind im thinking na curse? She goes if you dont have it during pregnancy you will have it afterwards. True, i had it afterwards. The doc gave me a cream called anusol and within days it disappeared!

Cc akorkor, bolaalimat

Gdevening all. Many congrats realdentist, yesitsme, giftedofgod and those I haven't mentioned but have birthed their los. Gods blessings and favour to all of us

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Yes ma. Everything! Wash all of it including bibs, socks. Everything that baby will wear and use
why undecided,my sisters never did and those i know tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2017
Yesitsme:
continue later tomorrow abeg..lemme catch some sleep bf my madam wakes up
Come and complete your gist oh .we don't like suspense ,how is lo doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bolaalimat: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
tnx so much @liftedhand nd @moorete will take to all what yu av said. thank God for dis group. i tot na only me waka com

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
olamitie:
Dnt understand this washing of clothes Do they wash new baby clothes before use undecided

It is advised to wash to remove any dust, lubricant residue, mildew or mold spores and other stuff that may have accumulated from during production, transportation and storage ( most important), as you dont know how they have been stored . They could have been piled on a factory floor or badly ventilated and damp shop stock room for weeks.
Plus some of the fabric, yard and threads used may be coated in lubricant to make handling easier, during manufacture.

For a baby that is fresh outta the womb, the skin can be very sensitive to these that is why many people wash.

But if you wash, make sure you rinse properly to get all the detergent out as well. As they can react to this as well.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
Peggygee Momma we are here cheesy using torchlight to find our cappo!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Akorkor(f): 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
Liftedhands:
Pregnancy usually brings on hemohoids aka pile, pressure form your expanding uterus and
Cc
Bolaalimat.

You are very correct with the above explanation.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
My dear you can't put a price on good medical services.

Are you or your dh on health insurance?
peggygee:
February momas, how market? May God of the eleventh hour grant all the remaining feb momas safe n stress less delivery in Jesus name. amen

Abeg I go use torchlight look for my teamies? I don ask tire, team August, where una dey ooooooo

In order news I went to garki hospital n the fee is wow! Reg N40k , normal delivery 60k ( cheapest category there)excluding other expenses o, told dh n he is like babe, we can't afford to spare that o, pls look for a general hospital where we will pay less. So me go just jejely waka go any GH around o.

Good evening my e family

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2017
Well it's true that some don't wash.
olamitie:
why undecided,my sisters never did and those i know tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2017
This thread has been slow lately, where's everyone. My teamies, have you hibernated again? Roll call would be done tomorrow. Who else just wants to celebrate today cuz it's finally the last day of Febuary, phew!

#teamAprilformiraclebabies #wewouldstarthearingbirthalertsfromnextmonth #cantwait #babyshoppingdone #maternityleavebythecorner #vigilantebythecorner.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:03am On Feb 28, 2017
Good morning mamas, finally its d last day of Feb...thank u Jesus....getting closer to the end of this journey....
Ex team march how una dey? Hope u are all ready...
Team April how una dey today....we are next in line....

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 9:37am On Feb 28, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
Good morning mamas, finally its d last day of Feb...thank u Jesus....getting closer to the end of this journey....
Ex team march how una dey? Hope u are all ready...
Team April how una dey today....we are next in line....

like seriously I thought February wouldn't go !

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 28, 2017
firstpregnancy:

like seriously I thought February wouldn't go !
My dear,i can't wait 4 dat march make pesin start to d march 2wards april!I just can't wait to meet my cute Jayden,hoping to round up shopping dis march By His grace!We are gradually moving to the permanent site!It is well wit us,the Lord dat brought us thus far will take us much further in Jesus name!Team march,safe delivery to u guys!
#Team April 4 supernatural delivery#

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mom2015: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2017
Oya make I answer roaster call. I gave birth to a healthy baby girl on the 9th of February via vaginal delivery. Due date was 17th of feb. Labor was short and uneventful. We're both bonding wella. My apologies for not posting on tym, I have a toddler with me by myself in Chicago. The stress no be here.

22 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2017
thank you so much ma #iyomomorereloaded, am so glad to have you around here. Guess I have been over stressed but am resting more now, was so scared dis few days but I didn't Want to give in to fear. but I thank God today I feel much better.still on drugs though but that phase is completely over.
phlakkeys, what can I do? Have nobody to help me around here. Sometimes I wish I had an elder sis or at least a younger one big enough to help. But it's well I know it will all end well in praise, the water tin I will get a water bottle and carry it around just to make sure I have enough.
Nneejima ma teamie, hope u are fine too have you gone to scan yet?
And to all mama's who wished me well, I say may good things never lack in your families
Thank u
cc. Rhemy2013, forzarush, dazzle86 thank u al

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.