Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124264 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Chanbaby: 8:13am On Feb 26, 2017
Mamas how are we doing? congrats to all our teamie that has dropped their little. Im tired oh I will type my long BS and it will disappear. Will try to do it again latter.

@Itssettled don't worry ur case is different ur baby will come soon.
Happy vigilante. My son's own is that he always want to be on my hand through the night no no to sleeping on the bed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 8:24am On Feb 26, 2017
feddy27:

You are sounding all calm and already 'brain washed' as tho' you don't av an option and somehow wateva ur hubby decides will stand!

In dis 21st century, someone is telling you that you must circumcise your daughters and you are forming ' loyal wife'... u need to get it straight and hard without any sugar coating into ur head! IT IS ILLEGAL!!!!

Everyone has contributed and even shown you scientific and legal proofs why such should not happen! Even Nneejima has given u legal backing, you are speaking English!! 'it won't get to that'... ok! don't open your eyes, it seems everyone around you has a strong hold on you and can influence ur decisions.

I've ignored ur post since bt hey, I couldn't keep quiet again cos I got interested in ur moniker wen I heard u re aving triplets and a june mama!

I might have come across as harsh bt right now it's not about how you feel but the protection of those innocent girls you are carrying!

Me too was keeping quiet and just bearing all the goose bumps on my body as I dey read.

I remember creating a thread on using dusting powder as an alternative because I was concerned on the promiscuous and aesthetic issue.

After receiving all the education I did that day ehn, I had to apologise to my DD's hoohaa for even thinking of dusting powder or whatever nonsense there is. As I'm writing now, I feel very bad that I gave it a thought. I would have remained depressed all my life if I had followed my Aunty's suggestion. Nonsense
angry

That one is dusting powder o.

How much more some dunce somewhere wanting to cut out some of my DD's flesh....

Look, I don't fvcking care who you are....
I will wage Waarrr.
I will fight.
I will run!

Let me just stop here o.

There are things I can never play tumbu tumbu with in this life.

15 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 8:46am On Feb 26, 2017
feddy27:

You are sounding all calm and already 'brain washed' as tho' you don't av an option and somehow wateva ur hubby decides will stand!

In dis 21st century, someone is telling you that you must circumcise your daughters and you are forming ' loyal wife'... u need to get it straight and hard without any sugar coating into ur head! IT IS ILLEGAL!!!!

Everyone has contributed and even shown you scientific and legal proofs why such should not happen! Even Nneejima has given u legal backing, you are speaking English!! 'it won't get to that'... ok! don't open your eyes, it seems everyone around you has a strong hold on you and can influence ur decisions.

I've ignored ur post since bt hey, I couldn't keep quiet again cos I got interested in ur moniker wen I heard u re aving triplets and a june mama!

I might have come across as harsh bt right now it's not about how you feel but the protection of those innocent girls you are carrying!
No ma, am not being calm, I just want to draw the whole strength I can here cuz of the man I married. But I blve he will change his mind before I put to bed. I have never being an advocate of FGM and I was not circumcised so I wouldnt let that happen to my girls. Thanks alot all mothers here you all are the best!

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:46am On Feb 26, 2017
Benignasweety:
He did say child not son. I dont have clique of frnds am always alone.
I wouldn't move out of my house yet or abandon my exams if I were you. If someone really wanted to strangle you, they would do it first before informing your husband. The person behind this probably just wants to scare you and hubby into stopping a particular behavior that's upsetting them, so for the sake of your baby and your exams, if you guys are having any issues with anyone, no matter how trivial, let it go. Be nicer to everyone around you for now, you never know the psycho behind this. Put better locks on your doors, avoid walking alone at night but don't discuss the threat in public or admit that you are scared, that would only give the psycho more power.

I'd assume this is happening cuz you must be living in a school environment, students have limited problems and threaten others for the most foolish reasons.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 9:14am On Feb 26, 2017
feddy27:

Sorry dear. I experienced this annoying left sided headache in my 1st preg and PCM ws not working. I almost chopped off my hair cos of it. Wat I did: switch off my phone for a while; turned off the lights in my room, placed a cold cloth on my forehead, drank plenty water, and tried to have Enuf sleep. Also, I stopped rushing out of bed. Wen I wake up, I sit for about 5mins b4 I stand up.
thank u God bless u real good

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Reprobate: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2017
so my dw is 9day late, tested with the test strip and saw double lines. so yayyy bfp, but yesterday being 8days past expected af, she had some brownish spotting, wch stopped...then this morning again she has bright red spotting wch has also stopped, we are far from our doc now.
I checked on google and saw some kind of spotting or bleeding is normal in early pregnancy, so my question is-- should we be worried, is this normal?..has any one experienced such.
she is already thinking of buying progesterone to support, while I have advised her to wait.
kindly advice us pls

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2017
Ariegurl:
mama please I need una help o. am a FTM and we r 25weeks0 day today. Been having stomach pain abi abdominal pain since yesterday morning and baby kicks more frequently. I hope all is well? What can I do to relieve this pain? Thank uuu
fedd..y27 and all other sabi mamas

Sorry dear. Take pcm. If pain persists, see your doctor

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 11:25am On Feb 26, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
No ma, am not being calm, I just want to draw the whole strength I can here cuz of the man I married. But I blve he will change his mind before I put to bed. I have never being an advocate of FGM and I was not circumcised so I wouldnt let that happen to my girls. Thanks alot all mothers here you all are the best!

Beautiful! Gather all the strength you need and don't let anyone ride on you. If you need any help, hola!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
lululuv:

Amen. I really thank God for u. Devil came late the God wE serve will never let us down.
The same God who has seen you and all mum's who have birthed their lo's through will see us a'll through.
Have been having a kokind of contraction, serious pain around my lower abdomen since three days now, it's not been easy but i know my God is alive. Was placed on some drugs and injections which included salbutamol. I just pray these whole phase pass by

I think you stress yourself too much in preparing for your wedding. Please, the baby's life and yours is more important now than the wedding day. Try and tell friends and family to help you out and give yourself enough time to rest. Drink plenty fluid and nothing less than 3litres of water daily, if possible, measure the water quantity daily and make sure you finish it. Rest, rest and rest as in put yourself on bed rest for about 3 days to a week without any house chores. Our prayers are with you.
#TeamJulyfornoloss IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Reprobate:
so my dw is 9day late, tested with the test strip and saw double lines. so yayyy bfp, but yesterday being 8days past expected af, she had some brownish spotting, wch stopped...then this morning again she has bright red spotting wch has also stopped, we are far from our doc now.
I checked on google and saw some kind of spotting or bleeding is normal in early pregnancy, so my question is-- should we be worried, is this normal?..has any one experienced such.
she is already thinking of buying progesterone to support, while I have advised her to wait.
kindly advice us pls

Some people bleed in early pregnancy, some say its implantation bleeding cause by the embryo implanting into the walls of the uterus. She should Just take things easy. Wait till you see your doctor before taking any meds.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
Fruitfulbliss:
A big congratulations to d mamas dat hv birth their lo, i pray d joy they hv brought will not depart from ur home, d resources to take care of them will not run dry, d gud lord dat did it for u will do it for us all, Amen.

Pls o teemie Nimi22 wat r d tins u put in ur mouth dat makes u not to hv nausea feeling, i want to know o because nausea feelings wont just leave me alone o

Tanx teemies for d welcome, God bless u
I chew on carrots especially, then biscuits too.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ma'am check the profile.
AlphaHandMaiden:

Some people bleed in early pregnancy, some say its implantation bleeding cause by the embryo implanting into the walls of the uterus. She should Just take things easy. Wait till you see your doctor before taking any meds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
Naomi14:
Ma'am check the profile.

The guy is a big douche bag. Mamas read all his posts. Nobody should answer the fool. I pity his wife. Randy he goat.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nimi22(f): 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
Pls o mamas i have this terrible stomach ache acompanied with purging. I've been on ORT and zinc tablets. Pls is there any alternative to this? It was even the issue that made me know i was preggy cos the pharmacist told me to test before administering drugs then he prescribed d tablets and solution but d stomache ache stopped for some days only to come back yesterday morning with purging pls house what can i use to stop this?
Feddy27
Zaynie
AlphaHandMaiden and others help a ftm
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
Naomi14:
Ma'am check the profile.
Hahhahaaa, Wetin u find go there?
D guy na asewo customer!
Alphahandmaiden please unquote d reprobateMind.
His moniker sef is a turn off
Dazzle86:

The guy is a big douche bag. Mamas read all his posts. Nobody should answer the fool. I pity his wife. Randy he goat.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
Spotting is normal I.e tiny blood not really a cause for alarm it comes n go's but wen it turns to bleeding shocked she needs to see d Doc..for the spotting let her avoid climbing stair case and doing strenuous work till she's in 2nd semester in fact at this stage pls pamper her no sweeping no cleaning nothing nothing and tell her to pamper herself make she dey do like egg grin even at work all is well she shd take her mind off it only be worried wen blood is much
Reprobate:
kindly advice us pls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
Giddyperson:

I wouldn't move out of my house yet or abandon my exams if I were you. If someone really wanted to strangle you, they would do it first before informing your husband. The person behind this probably just wants to scare you and hubby into stopping a particular behavior that's upsetting them, so for the sake of your baby and your exams, if you guys are having any issues with anyone, no matter how trivial, let it go. Be nicer to everyone around you for now, you never know the psycho behind this. Put better locks on your doors, avoid walking alone at night but don't discuss the threat in public or admit that you are scared, that would only give the psycho more power.

I'd assume this is happening cuz you must be living in a school environment, students have limited problems and threaten others for the most foolish reasons.
Thanks alot, am relieved. We stay in school environment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2017
Queesnow please don't answer that guy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2017
queensnow:
Spotting is normal I.e tiny blood not really a cause for alarm it comes n go's but wen it turns to bleeding shocked she needs to see d Doc..for the spotting let her avoid climbing stair case and doing strenuous work till she's in 2nd semester in fact at this stage pls pamper her no sweeping no cleaning nothing nothing and tell her to pamper herself make she dey do like egg grin even at work all is well she shd take her mind off it only be worried wen blood is much
Mama this guy u are replying no be am. Ooo check his profile and his comments..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:

D guy na asewo customer!
Lol, it's his moniker that let me check his posts.

I don't have a problem with men who patronize ashawo, as long as they are not married and remain unmarried, but when they get married and put their innocent wives in harms way because of their wandering Johns It pisses me off. I know of two married women who caught hiv from their husbands, one of the women is dead the husband is still alive secretly taking retroviral drugs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
Dazzle86:

grin grin grin grin
Judge not cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2017
MizMyColi:

grin grin grin grin Judge not cheesy
This one is not about judging o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Reprobate: 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:

D guy na asewo customer!

thanks queensnow and alphahandsmaiden, u babes rock. very mature. God bless you real good

I don't understand the hate and judgement. so u feel by not answering my questions, It wud make me stop patronizing ashanas? [ie, if I even do in the first place, recently a ttc mama cme to tht same thread to seek info for her dhs poor, e,rection n low libido, we welcomed her and gave her enuff info help her hubby, she is a very wise woman, cos its in such a thread that she would get such info.

I simply and politely asked a question, some peeps went digging into my profile shocked shocked shocked shocked na waoh...anyway I attribute it to preggy hormones.
what some of u did is similar to what some priest/pastor do---- refuse to organize burial ceremony for a member simply becos he/she didn't pay tithe or yearly dues....this is very wrong and not the kind of love or Christianity Jesus preached

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kittana: 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
Realdentist big big congrats to you...and other mamas that just recently offloaded...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kayceelo(f): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2017
Good evening all the good and active ma"ams in da house. congrates to our able ladies who had off loaded their bundle of joys and God's grace to those closer to their EDD. God will do that which only HIM can do. I have been having a terrible experience since tue. i am in my 16 wks, was happy that all the nasty MS has come and gone only for me to wake up with lightheadedness and nausea and my head was spinning at 360 degree. i went to clinic and treated malaria according to the DR but my pple i still feel it. na only me waka come abeg . make una put mouth for my matter. ONE LOVE
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kayceelo(f): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
iomoge2:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but i have to do this.

One of us lost her baby girl few days ago and she needs our prayers.

Please lets pray 4 her n her family.

Her baby was very cute n healthy.... how it happened is still a shock.

Please lets all pray for Chizeal and her family.

She lost her nairaland pword and asked you all to please pray 4 her.

I pray none of us experience it again. Amen.
Take heart dear . God knows it all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ma'am when I saw the moniker I didn't bother answering him. So I said let me even look at his profile and post all for me to view rubbish things. Asewo customer and he claims he is married.
Dazzle86:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lol I had to! After seeing his moniker grin and he claims we are judging him. Abeg I no get strength to answer him well dis evening. undecided
Iyomomoreloaded:

D guy na asewo customer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2017
Reprobate:

thanks queensnow and alphahandsmaiden, u babes rock. very mature. God bless you real good

I don't understand the hate and judgement. so u feel by not answering my questions, It wud make me stop patronizing ashanas? [ie, if I even do in the first place, recently a ttc mama cme to tht same thread to seek info for her dhs poor, e,rection n low libido, we welcomed her and gave her enuff info help her hubby, she is a very wise woman, cos its in such a thread that she would get such info.

I simply and politely asked a question, some peeps went digging into my profile shocked shocked shocked shocked na waoh...anyway I attribute it to preggy hormones.
what some of u did is similar to what some priest/pastor do---- refuse to organize burial ceremony for a member simply becos he/she didn't pay tithe or yearly dues....this is very wrong and not the kind of love or Christianity Jesus preached

Your moniker looks very somehow, that's why she checked. Usually, we don't check monikers. You do know the meaning of reprobate, don't you?

grin grin grin
Own up joor. Your posts suggest that you do. Very well sefgrin
Afterall, It's your life.
What you do is wrong. Not like we all don't do wrong things, but when those things have life/sanity threatening implications on those we claim to love, or even another human being then it is only human to reprimand.

For all we know, your wife could be one of us on this thread. What if something goes wrong tomorrow? Can one ever be too careful when it comes to adultery?

Would it be okay by you if your wife lives the kind of lifestyle you're living now?

Your Dw is pregnant now..would you want your daughters to marry the kind of man that you are now?

Would you want them to become one of the Ashana's you gleefully patronize?

Why do/be to others, what you would never wish for yourself and those you truly love.

Why? I'm curious please.

17 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MizMyColi(f): 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ehn ehn, in other news.....

One ijiot is promoting marital infidelity with the dumbest reasons ever.

https://www.nairaland.com/3651532/seyi-hunter-tonto-dikeh-lilian
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mommatriplets: 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
ehhen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
That's exactly how my son is o
The expensive cot where we buy just de our room like furniture
Chanbaby:

Happy vigilante. My son's own is that he always want to be on my hand through the night no no to sleeping on the bed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) ... (6954) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.