Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8146879 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
omoloulah:
she didn't believe d nurses so they had to com n call my hubby and he went and told her I was fine. she asked to see me jus as I was being wheeled out of d delivery suite into my room. u shld see my mum's smile, it was priceless. my baby can suck for Africa abeg. I jus thank God because as person dey die no pass like dat o but God gat my back. after all d drama hubby said it looks like we go close shop o, e no matter weda dem b girls o. lolz! but me i sha know dat weda by crook or rook I go get my twin boys after 1yr o. In all, i really want to thank everyone in here. u all made dis journey easy for me even though it wasn't planned but u all were there. God bless u me all urs.

Amen. I really thank God for u. Devil came late the God wE serve will never let us down.
The same God who has seen you and all mum's who have birthed their lo's through will see us a'll through.
Have been having a kokind of contraction, serious pain around my lower abdomen since three days now, it's not been easy but i know my God is alive. Was placed on some drugs and injections which included salbutamol. I just pray these whole phase pass by

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
Congrats giftedofgod on ur Lo's arrival, and you get the award of the shortest bs recorded cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlossomedCherry: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
nneejima:

My sister d fellow E-sisters have said it all, say no to female genital mutilation but if dh insist on doing it please help me with the name & address of the hospital or anyone dt carried out the act on ur daughters, ensure that dh signed a consent form too so dt i ll have a legal back up to show dt he approved it then leave the rest for me. U need to see the type of complications women undergo psychologically & health wise bc of fgm
I pray it wont get to that ma. Thanks alot.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
Please mas, am scared. Someone called my husband with an unknown number threatening our lives and that of my unborn son.
He said he will strangle me. Plz what steps should we take?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2017
lululuv:

Please mama are u drinking enough water? Let ur lowest intake be 3 litres daily, drink more earlier in d day so u no go too wake piss 4 night.
Are you on ur feet for too long?
Do you rest enough?
Maybe because of my condition, I get overly sensitive when I hear things like this. did ur doctor check ur cervical length?
Please always remember to pray and declare positively at all times.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyomomoreloaded: 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
Benignasweety:
Please mas, am scared. Someone called my husband with an unknown number threatening our lives and that of my unborn son.
Haaaa! Which kain tin be this?
He will strangle himself in Jesus name!
Do u suspect anyone?
I know u mentioned a while ago about some battles u fought,Could it be related?
Please report d matter to the police , I know in this country such matters are not taken seriously except you have the cash to spend, so they'll trace the call to the Telecom company.
Please u & ur dh should mind where you go and whom u move with, he could be a frenemy!
Then get on your knees and declare war!

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:

Haaaa! Which kain tin be this?
He will strangle himself in Jesus name!
Do u suspect anyone?
I know u mentioned a while ago about some battles u fought,Could it be related?
Please report d matter to the police , I know in this country such matters are not taken seriously except you have the cash to spend, so they'll trace the call to the Telecom company.
Please u & ur dh should mind where you go and whom u move with, he could be a frenemy!
Then get on your knees and declare war!
We dont even have that kind of money.
Am not suspecting anyone, the person who called is a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beehandz(m): 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
Hello beautiful maamas, trust everyone, los and our dhs are doing great?
I came with a question that have been bothering me since my discussion last night with dh. He said all his daughters must be circumcised to avoid them being promiscous, plz mamas, does circumcision of women still exist?
does it play a role in a woman being a slut?
I wasnt circumcised and I dont see any reason why my daughters should.
Plz I need input on this and as an over all final sayer that he is, is their even a good hospital that can do neat circumcision for me without hurting my girls?

I'll advice you show dh this link. I hope he'll change his mind
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_mutilation
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2017
Iyomomoreloaded:

Make I tell u Congratulations 1st! Mama look you'll come and rewrite this your BS o, Haba! 1st u made us think there was no Valentine baby and then upon d delay in BA ,u come give us chikini tory.
Abi na d BS advert be this? Lol
I guess na BS advert too. Lolx

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
Mamas pls have come again with my jamb questions o,is VitaminC and flagyll safe? Just 5wks5dys...The doctor I saw @ general hospital just prescribe it to me now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Can you talk to any of your in laws to talk to him. Google articles, no doctor will circumcise your daughter so except he wants to put his daughter in the hands of quacks he should forget it.

Chineke God in this 2017 we're talking about female circumcision? Abeg na una 2 get the pikin, don't just accept this.

BlossomedCherry:
To him its protection against unwanted pregnancies and unnecessary sexual orgy.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2017
Report in the police station. Contact your telecoms provider to find out about process for tracing numbers. And pray. The devil is a liar. He is only digging a pit for himself

Benignasweety:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2017
Benignasweety:

This is terrible. if its an mtn line, email me the persons number so that i can try and get u the name,address and the picture that was used in registering the number.

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2017
stephmiracle:

This is terrible. if its an mtn line, email me the persons number so that i can try and get u the name,address and the picture that was used in registering the number. stephisprecious@yahoo.com
It is a hidden number ma. Am thinking of running away from school and am even writing exams now.
is there any means I can unlock the hidden number?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Report in the police station. Contact your telecoms provider to find out about process for tracing numbers. And pray. The devil is a liar. He is only digging a pit for himself

Amen ma. All dix boils down to money, if only I can find a way to identify the hidden number then I will know where I and my husband can run to 1st for safety cuz we dont have money on us as at now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
BlossomedCherry:
Sorry dearie if I sounded harsh on ur matter, i meant no harm but just to tell you that it's against the law & there is a punishment for the act. May God change ur dh's perception towards dz issue so dt he too ll see its implications as girl child abuse.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beckytunde(f): 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
lululuv:

How much
Evening ma'am sorry responding abit late,
We have it in 2½ litres which is N4500
5litres which is N9000
Coconut flour 500g is N3500 while 1kg is N6500
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
Lol welcome to the club am 29wks gone and still spitting though it has reduced in quantity u can try crackers biscuit the yellow one and superstar chew gum coffee flavour preferably it really worked
MoyosBlog123:
Congratulations to all mama's who have birth their LO. May God unending guidance be on u all.

Please how can I stop excess saliva from gathering in my mouth. Am just 10weeks gone and can spit for the whole Africa. Bitter kola isn't working for me at all.

With my first pregnancy, I didn't spit at all, don't kw why this one is different. Even morning sickness won't let me be. I just tire.
September pls come fast cry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
queensnow:
Lol welcome to the club am 29wks gone and still spitting though it has reduced in quantity u can try crackers biscuit the yellow one and superstar chew gum coffee flavour preferably it really worked

Thanks for your response. Will get the biscuit and gum tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Elixir123: 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Mamas pls have come again with my jamb questions o,is VitaminC and flagyll safe? Just 5wks5dys...The doctor I saw @ general hospital just prescribe it to me now.
Cappo,what's the drug for? Is it something you can manage ? Vit C is OK but I'm not so sure about flagyl.Maybe other sabi mamas will contribute. Sorry maam
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
Benignasweety:
It is a hidden number ma. Am thinking of running away from school and am even writing exams now.
is there any means I can unlock the hidden number?

No dear. i don't think there's a way to unlock it since its hidden. Just be cautious and prayerful. No evil will befall u or your household

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2017
Benignasweety:
We dont even have that kind of money.
Am not suspecting anyone, the person who called is a man.

Abeg Suspect everyone! It could also be a woman that will get someone else to make the call so she is not suspected. So just be extra careful.

Try to Make sure you are never alone, always let someone know where you are going and when you get there and when you leave.

Dont let it be only one person, If you are leaving class tell your group of friends that you are going home or xyz. I school always try and move around in a group.

If a "friend" offers to give you a lift, call our husband, mym, Sister or someone and mention casually that you got a lift from so and so and you will be home in xyz minutes.

If you have one of those phones that you can ping location, set it up.

If you are one of those people that have a set daily routine, change it.

Try to avoid moving about when its dark.

It may sound that i am asking you to be paranoid, but better safe than sorry.

Be extra vigilant and very prayerful.

In addition: what exactly the person said may be an indication of who it may be. If the person called himself to do the threatening, specific words or phrases. Do it will be good if your husband can recall exactly what was said.

Did the caller specifically treaten your son? Or your baby. Many nigerians in real life dont disclose the sex of their babies except to those very close to them. So if he said son, how did he know you are having a boy.

Are you or your hubby having any family issues? Business issues with anyone? Property battles? Inheritance issues? Anyone against your marriage?

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2017
Wow realdentist and yesitsme done born oo cool cool*yippe* why dsnt nairaland have a dancing smiley self undecided.
Big congrats to you two and others that have birthed their lo,thank God it ended in praise
Have also being feeling that menstral cramp on/off now shocked,mbok make meself pack my bag,next week is here already.
We shall all have a supernatural birth in jesus name(AMEN)

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 3:17am On Feb 26, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Congratulations to all mama's who have birth their LO. May God unending guidance be on u all.

Please how can I stop excess saliva from gathering in my mouth. Am just 10weeks gone and can spit for the whole Africa. Bitter kola isn't working for me at all.

With my first pregnancy, I didn't spit at all, don't kw why this one is different. Even morning sickness won't let me be. I just tire.
September pls come fast cry
Orbit worked for me, had to chew 24/7 through first trimester and the saliva thing finally stopped in second trimester. It doesn't work for every one tho, there was another preggie mama in my office that was spitting till third trimester, whenever she tried chewing gum it just made the spitting worse.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 6:19am On Feb 26, 2017
BlossomedCherry:

You are sounding all calm and already 'brain washed' as tho' you don't av an option and somehow wateva ur hubby decides will stand!

In dis 21st century, someone is telling you that you must circumcise your daughters and you are forming ' loyal wife'... u need to get it straight and hard without any sugar coating into ur head! IT IS ILLEGAL!!!!

Everyone has contributed and even shown you scientific and legal proofs why such should not happen! Even Nneejima has given u legal backing, you are speaking English!! 'it won't get to that'... ok! don't open your eyes, it seems everyone around you has a strong hold on you and can influence ur decisions.

I've ignored ur post since bt hey, I couldn't keep quiet again cos I got interested in ur moniker wen I heard u re aving triplets and a june mama!

I might have come across as harsh bt right now it's not about how you feel but the protection of those innocent girls you are carrying!

19 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 6:42am On Feb 26, 2017
gdmornin mamas pls dont read and pass. im always having daily headaches in dis pregnancy. cant recal if it was so for my oda pregnancy. last i checked my bp it was 110. so i guess dt rules out preeclampsia. im in my 3rd trim and i kp taking pcm. pls is any1 goin tru dis? d headache is leftsided. help oooo
cc zaynie. feddy27, tchiwinnie. lovinam and all oda mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by feddy27: 6:51am On Feb 26, 2017
Gr8fulHeart:
gdmornin mamas pls dont read and pass. im always having daily headaches in dis pregnancy. cant recal if it was so for my oda pregnancy. last i checked my bp it was 110. so i guess dt rules out preeclampsia. im in my 3rd trim and i kp taking pcm. pls is any1 goin tru dis? d headache is leftsided. help oooo

Sorry dear. I experienced this annoying left sided headache in my 1st preg and PCM ws not working. I almost chopped off my hair cos of it. Wat I did: switch off my phone for a while; turned off the lights in my room, placed a cold cloth on my forehead, drank plenty water, and tried to have Enuf sleep. Also, I stopped rushing out of bed. Wen I wake up, I sit for about 5mins b4 I stand up.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ariegurl(f): 7:05am On Feb 26, 2017
mama please I need una help o. am a FTM and we r 25weeks0 day today. Been having stomach pain abi abdominal pain since yesterday morning and baby kicks more frequently. I hope all is well? What can I do to relieve this pain? Thank uuu
zaynie, jazzyjazz, feddy27 and all other sabi mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 26, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Abeg Suspect everyone! It could also be a woman that will get someone else to make the call so she is not suspected. So just be extra careful.

Try to Make sure you are never alone, always let someone know where you are going and when you get there and when you leave.

Dont let it be only one person, If you are leaving class tell your group of friends that you are going home or xyz. I school always try and move around in a group.

If a "friend" offers to give you a lift, call our husband, mym, Sister or someone and mention casually that you got a lift from so and so and you will be home in xyz minutes.

If you have one of those phones that you can ping location, set it up.

If you are one of those people that have a set daily routine, change it.

Try to avoid moving about when its dark.

It may sound that i am asking you to be paranoid, but better safe than sorry.

Be extra vigilant and very prayerful.

In addition: what exactly the person said may be an indication of who it may be. If the person called himself to do the threatening, specific words or phrases. Do it will be good if your husband can recall exactly what was said.

Did the caller specifically treaten your son? Or your baby. Many nigerians in real life dont disclose the sex of their babies except to those very close to them. So if he said son, how did he know you are having a boy.

Are you or your hubby having any family issues? Business issues with anyone? Property battles? Inheritance issues? Anyone against your marriage?

He did say child not son. I dont have clique of frnds am always alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BritneyStacy: 7:35am On Feb 26, 2017
realdentist:
My punctual prince charming arrived today by a few minutes past 12 weighing 3.6 kg. Join me praise God.
Britneystacy I need to have a private chat with u pls. My email address @gmail. com
congratulations Dear....I have not been here for a while now. Am just seeing your message. Unfortunately, the email address has been edited. Mine iail.com. I hope vigilante allows you some time tho. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2823) (2824) (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fortunes01 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.