Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,878 members, 7,841,296 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8214819 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2017
@opejulie10, God will provide for you but i want you to note somethings now.

If you give most men chance, they turn it to chances.

If they put one finger inside that thing and you know complain, they go put 2,3 and all five finger inside am.

It is good to love and asist our hubby but if an issue like this comes up, it is a lesson and a warning for us before another bigger one that will be unbearable.
If you know you cannot afford the new school, kindly change him to a lesser school, remember the success of your child is not tied to a big school only. God have his way of doing things in our lives.

Always, disturb him and request for your right , if you feel you aint getting it. If you keep quite , he will think you are comfortable and before you know it, He will be spending on all this skimpy skirt girls and will be telling them he has done everything for you.

Upon all, be prayerful, tell God the kind of man you want him to be and also be a good wife both in manners and in action.

NOTE GOOD WIFE NOT DUMMY WIFE PLSSS

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
ToyosiR:
@opejulie10, God will provide for you but i want you to note somethings now.

If you give most men chance, they turn it to chances.

If they put one finger inside that thing and you know complain, they go put 2,3 and all five finger inside am.

It is good to love and asist our hubby but if an issue like this comes up, it is a lesson and a warning for us before another bigger one that will be unbearable.
If you know you cannot afford the new school, kindly change him to a lesser school, remember the success of your child is not tied to a big school only. God have his way of doing things in our lives.

Always, disturb him and request for your right , if you feel you aint getting it. If you keep quite , he will think you are comfortable and before you know it, He will be spending on all this skimpy skirt girls and will be telling them he has done everything for you.

Upon all, be prayerful, tell God the kind of man you want him to be and also be a good wife both in manners and in action.

NOTE GOOD WIFE NOT DUMMY WIFE PLSSS

thanks ma, I will need to do some corrections and also work on myself too...

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
eksbabe:
LOL, ride on jare.
My dear,ride on I haf! grin grin grin grin,now am hapi!I don chop 1plate of party jollof n 1.50L of zobo n to go house wit innocent face grin grin!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
I will tell undecided
Sansa143:
My dear,ride on I haf! grin grin grin grin,now am hapi!I don chop 1plate of party jollof n 1.50L of zobo n to go house wit innocent face grin grin!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue,e no go pain me cos I don chop am tongue tongue tongue tongue!
Naomi14:
I will tell undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2017
MoyosBlog123:
Drop ur BS first then we answer ur qweshion grin

Haha I like this method, we would start giving out receipts for birth story cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
opejulie10:
embarassed, thanks ma, I learnt the hard way and it is so unfair.... I will make use of the advice...
though we don't pay house rent and we have a four years old son, I don't think that should be difficult for him to pay, I cover the sch bus expenses.... but it's well, I will only try my best and leave the resr

first thing.... Ajo should not be used for recurring expenses.... so what will happen to the school fees next term? you should have stuck to your original plan to pay off the bank loan.
anyway just learn from this... i dont think your hubby is the most financially astute or supportive person. and he seems he may be punching above his weight and using you for collateral: you will need to break that cycle and remove yourself from any situations he has created.

if he decides to change the child's school let him pay, no be you talk say make e change school, did he not know the money was not there to pay in the first place.

i take it at 4 yrs old your child is in nursery school? if next term reaches and hubby says he wont pay, let the child sit at home ( formal education before the age of 5 at the earliest in terms of schooling is not essential), as long as he is not at an age that he is writing final / entracnce exams or the like. Put hubby's name and number as the contact for the school so when they are chasing money ..... na im them go call.

it also seems its you who has the structured employment ( 9-5 type work) if he is more flexible as he is doing "business". Get him to do the school run.... just get the child ready for school in the morning with snacks or what ever is needed and then you waltz off to work, if he gets to the school and they send them back because of fees, he should take him home and "bond".

these days, It is no longer cut your coat according to your size oh.... na sew wetin you fit sew according to how your material reach. if you only have enough for handkerchief, just respect yourself and dont try to make agbada..... that is my own philosophy in life

I am all for husband and wife coming together to make the financial contributions for the household and for support to be reciprocated however i do not believe anyone should be in debt to support someone who is not financially trustworthy or even worried of the risks you are taking to ensure they are ok.

keep any investments and Ajo contributions private, . use the next one to do something or a business that YOU will benefit from. and pray for your husband, he needs your prayers more than he needs you to keep bailing him out financially, because it will get to a time that he will pull you and the family so far down and it will take the grace of God to bounce back from that.

16 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
@opejulie10

The guy can't be uncountable and trusted with money. keep your money far away from him and don't bother to borrow him anytin again, if not, zero your mind that you will pay. It is time your start drumming it in his ears that you need money for this and that so that he doesn't even get an opportunity to ask you at all.

Sorry my sister, from the advice from fellow mamas, you would be fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
Sansa143:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
chop and clean mouth..... dont forget to lick peppermints to freshen your breadth.... wink

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
Mamas in the house, abeg I wan ask qwesion o, I hear say date fruit is good for person wey get Belle during the 3rd trimester, dem talk say it hastens contraction and reduces labour period, abeg who dates don epp o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firstpregnancy: 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Giddyperson:

Haha I like this method, we would start giving out receipts for birth story cheesy

I think say you be my person na
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nana228(f): 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
chop and clean mouth..... dont forget to lick peppermints to freshen your breadth.... wink
I bribe am wit him favourite(RnB as he calls it)Heading 4 evening walk now,he promised me fruits grin grin grin!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Thanks so much mamas that shuk mouths for my matter, the pressure was gone before I woke up dis morning and wen I called my gynea d man just dey laugh for fone and said it might be blood flow to the area, that since its mild I shd just watch it and rest... I really don't no y I worry alot though.

Lululuv so happy for u dear,d first guy dat did d scan need to be tortured and fed with his urine.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
My sisters I no fit shout, all I say is thank you God, weda the fiirst scan was wrong or say na Miracle, all I have to say is THANK YOU GOD. As for rest I do dat a lot. My work isn't a stressful one, am just so happy to be part of this great family. Can't thank you all enough, livebu scara...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

first thing.... Ajo should not be used for recurring expenses.... so what will happen to the school fees next term? you should have stuck to your original plan to pay off the bank loan.
anyway just learn from this... i dont think your hubby is the most financially astute or supportive person. and he seems he may be punching above his weight and using you for collateral: you will need to break that cycle and remove yourself from any situations he has created.

if he decides to change the child's school let him pay, no be you talk say make e change school, did he not know the money was not there to pay in the first place.

i take it at 4 yrs old your child is in nursery school? if next term reaches and hubby says he wont pay, let the child sit at home ( formal education before the age of 5 at the earliest in terms of schooling is not essential), as long as he is not at an age that he is writing final / entracnce exams or the like. Put hubby's name and number as the contact for the school so when they are chasing money ..... na im them go call.

it also seems its you who has the structured employment ( 9-5 type work) if he is more flexible as he is doing "business". Get him to do the school run.... just get the child ready for school in the morning with snacks or what ever is needed and then you waltz off to work, if he gets to the school and they send them back because of fees, he should take him home and "bond".

these days, It is no longer cut your coat according to your size oh.... na sew wetin you fit sew according to how your material reach. if you only have enough for handkerchief, just respect yourself and dont try to make agbada..... that is my own philosophy in life

I am all for husband and wife coming together to make the financial contributions for the household and for support to be reciprocated however i do not believe anyone should be in debt to support someone who is not financially trustworthy or even worried of the risks you are taking to ensure they are ok.

keep any investments and Ajo contributions private, . use the next one to do something or a business that YOU will benefit from. and pray for your husband, he needs your prayers more than he needs you to keep bailing him out financially, because it will get to a time that he will pull you and the family so far down and it will take the grace of God to bounce back from that.

Pls, can i just say i love you.
May God grant me half the sense that you ve in that head of yours. Amen!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Unic1: 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
dear mamas join us in praises to God as we welcome our bundle of joy, our cute Lil prince who arrived on 29th of March at 2:45am weighing 3.4kg. my cappo giddyperson and my fellow teamapril mates I
don port o

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
Unic1:
dear mamas join us in praises to God as we welcome our bundle of joy, our cute Lil prince who arrived on 29th of March at 2:45am weighing 3.4kg. my cappo giddyperson and my fellow teamapril mates I
don port o

Yayyyy here comes out first April baby even tho he was born in March. Huge congrats to you and God bless and keep your lo. We await your birth story, come and inspire your teamies

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Unic1: 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
let me drop BS sharply
BIRTH STORY.
for about a week before delivery, I had been having persistent menstrual like cramps which was not so painful but quite uncomfortable. went for ANC on Tuesday and complained to my doc who said could be my body preparing for the D day. I was concerned cuz I didn't experience that with my first baby. fast forward to Tuesday evening the pain disappeared and I was happy. went to bed at about 9:00pm and awoke to similar pain at about 12:00am Bt the intensity of the pain was more. I hoped to endure the pain till early hours of the morning Bt it was impossible. didn't want to wake DH bt my frequent trips to the rest room woke him up. I started feeling like I needed to poo frequently bt I ended up leaving the rest room without achieving my aim. seeing I was in so much pain DH insisted we go to the hospital. I was reluctant to go at that time of the night for fear of being sent back home since I wasn't having regular contractions, no loss of mucus plug or other signs of labor except the pain. we got to the hospital at past 2:00am and I was admitted to the labor ward. was checked and lo I was 8cm dilated. wooow hearing that gave me the energy to withstand the pain for a while. few minutes later I had this strooooooong urge to push and I shouted to the nurse that I wanted to poooo and I can't control it. she came and said I should push at next contraction and after about 3 pushes my prince came out with all shades of cuteness. I was glad it was all over and at the same time surprised at the duration cuz with my first it was a different labor story. so grateful to God cuz I prayed for a very short and easy labor and he gave me that. now, to the PART 2, the not so pleasant part of my story.

33 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Unic1: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
I was happy thinking I didn't have tear cuz I wasn't given an episiotomy. was surprised went the nurse said "madam we will prepare you so the doctor can come and stitch you". I was like whaaaat? immediately, the memory of my first stitch came flooding. I was very "LUCKY" cuz the doc that came to stitch was a young student doc. I knew he was a student doc cuz the nurses where hailing him on how fast he had learned and how well he does it. for my mind "I don enter". I begged him to numb the area well before stitching which he did but alas, I still felt the pain. was transferred to the maternity and hoped to be discharged later in the day. when the doctors came around, he checked me and said I was still bleeding than usual and asked that the site be rechecked. this time it was done by a senior doctor who examined me and said the repair was improperly done hence the bleeding so he would have to re-stich. Hmmmmmmm........my heart sank at the thought of the pain again.
In all, I am very grateful to God and wishing all oda mamas a safe delivery.

32 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
congratolobia to our first April baby boy born on March. Welcome prince , may you be a big blessing to your family. I can't wait to pop my mine cost I'm so tired and my abdomen hurts. thank God for safe delivery and I tap the anointing of sharp sharp delivery...

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
All these April mamas sef.... Claiming baby that jumped ship tongue
Congrats to Unic1, may your child always make you happy and proud.
You actually have the right to refuse to be stitched by the baby Dr.
In my oversabiness the midwives asked the Dr to oversee the childbirth though I saw them deliver at least 2 babies before mine.

Opejulie, everyone has said what needs to be said. The only thing I can add is pepperbody.
Please when you finally comot from this gbege be smarter with your finances.
It isnt the fact that he mismanaged the funds that is the problem but the fact that he is rubbing your face in it.
Very unfair.

Ariyke, come give mama a hug.
I didn't read your post but I guessed sha.
Prayers are answered in many ways.... Sometimes we are denied the very things that we want so that we can get the things we need.
You'll be fine. You'll look back and say...... "I musta been stoooooooooopid for crying over this" angry
Much love bae kiss

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by poshestmina(f): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
@unic1 ,I tap into your sharp sharp labour and offloading ...i don't even want to notice i'm in labour till i'm almost fully dilated . @opejulie ,in as much as it's good to be a supportive wife,dnt let anyone take advantage of you .I and dh has our 'departments ' we take care of and i dnt do beyond that no matter what .Your dh doesn't need to know about ur ajo or any savings and if he's nt ready to pay his son's school fees ,let the child stay at home for a while and act like it doesn't bother you...Finally don't borrow anyone anything you can't let go .God will take control . APRIL MAMAS ,time to shine !

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 3:39am On Apr 01, 2017
Unic1:
don port o

Congrats teamie....on d birth of ur lo and ur porting o lol, march av officially gone no more porting, lol...April mamas re we ready!!! On ya mark? Set? Go!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 3:41am On Apr 01, 2017
Unic1:
I was happy thinking I didn't have tear cuz I wasn't given an episiotomy. was surprised went the nurse said "madam we will prepare you so the doctor can come and stitch you". I was like whaaaat? immediately, the memory of my first stitch came flooding. I was very "LUCKY" cuz the doc that came to stitch was a young student doc. I knew he was a student doc cuz the nurses where hailing him on how fast he had learned and how well he does it. for my mind "I don enter". I begged him to numb the area well before stitching which he did but alas, I still felt the pain. was transferred to the maternity and hoped to be discharged later in the day. when the doctors came around, he checked me and said I was still bleeding than usual and asked that the site be rechecked. this time it was done by a senior doctor who examined me and said the repair was improperly done hence the bleeding so he would have to re-stich. Hmmmmmmm........my heart sank at the thought of the pain again.
In all, I am very grateful to God and wishing all oda mamas a safe delivery.
Nna ehhh all this student doctor using sum1 yash as pratical...hahhh

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 4:31am On Apr 01, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Hmmm thanks a lot for this...
I am so happy nd I have learnt a thing or two..
I will make use of this and see how it goes by next term when my son resumes school
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 4:36am On Apr 01, 2017
wholesomegrace:
@opejulie10

The guy can't be uncountable and trusted with money. keep your money far away from him and don't bother to borrow him anytin again, if not, zero your mind that you will pay. It is time your start drumming it in his ears that you need money for this and that so that he doesn't even get an opportunity to ask you at all.

Sorry my sister, from the advice from fellow mamas, you would be fine

thanks ma
he wasn't like this before... but I think I also have to adjust... I am glad for the advice you gave up there... will make use of it and see how it goes
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 4:46am On Apr 01, 2017
Good morning mama in the house?
how una body? hp lo is running around and practicing martial arts...
it rained so bad here that I started having cold.... I mean cold, been a while I had that feeling and the smell of the sand outside was heavenly but I couldn't go out to taste any of it*lols*
I have promised to keep that sand craving cos all of una Don make jest of me cry
To all of the mama who gave their advice, I appreciate it and I appreciate your comments, it went a long way and I was able to sleep in the afternoon cos I no longer feel lost.... na to repackage myself...
I told my mom about it and she said my dad was also like that when it comes to money issues but I should wake him up in the middle of the night and cry and tell him what I wanted.... ok, I tried it ooo this morning by 12am and can you believe he gave me the cheque to pay back the debt cos he doesn't want my bp to rise...
I just smiled and cleaned my crocodile tears and thanked him but I have learnt my lesson ooo

congrats unic1, may he be a source of joy to you and your household.... amin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:55am On Apr 01, 2017
BA oh!
Jay made his grand entrance 2day arnd 3,mother n baby are doing grt n the dad is just over hapi!It was a wonderful xperience!Cappo @ giddyperson,i have drop oh!BS later

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:06am On Apr 01, 2017
Sansa143:
BA oh!
Jay made his grand entrance 2day arnd 3,mother n baby are doing grt n the dad is just over hapi!It was a wonderful xperience!Cappo @ giddyperson,i have drop oh!BS later
Hell nah, you guys shouldn't start these your April fools pranks this morning, ain't buying it. Baby Jay ko, baby Jesus ni cheesy. We have 12 more days to go

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 01, 2017
Giddyperson:

Hell nah, you guys shouldn't start these your April fools pranks this morning, ain't buying it. Baby Jay ko, baby Jesus ni cheesy. We have 12 more days to go
U alrdy saw it coming,wit d contractions!I neva xpected to find my self in d hospital,tnk God it didn't lst long,got a small tear though!He is weighing 2.7!All dis sonographers wey fit lie up n dwn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:12am On Apr 01, 2017
opejulie10:
Good morning mama in the house?
how una body? hp lo is running around and practicing martial arts...
it rained so bad here that I started having cold.... I mean cold, been a while I had that feeling and the smell of the sand outside was heavenly but I couldn't go out to taste any of it*lols*
I have promised to keep that sand craving cos all of una Don make jest of me cry
To all of the mama who gave their advice, I appreciate it and I appreciate your comments, it went a long way and I was able to sleep in the afternoon cos I no longer feel lost.... na to repackage myself...
I told my mom about it and she said my dad was also like that when it comes to money issues but I should wake him up in the middle of the night and cry and tell him what I wanted.... ok, I tried it ooo this morning by 12am and can you believe he gave me the cheque to pay back the debt cos he doesn't want my bp to rise...
I just smiled and cleaned my crocodile tears and thanked him but I have learnt my lesson ooo

congrats unic1, may he be a source of joy to you and your household.... amin
Wow that's good news, biko pay it in sharp sharp to avoid story cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) ... (6960) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.