Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (2923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8164779 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) ... (6957) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2017
lululuv:
Mamas oo. just came out from scan now. And am not happy. Actually went to check baby sex. But was told my cervix Is dialleting. Feeling very bad. What could cause incopetent cervix and what can i do about this. Am not feeling any pains just ok

Please and please, don't joke with it.
It could be that you had previous miscarriage and got pregnant soonest after that which is normal for a new couple so the next pregnancy when it reaches around 22weeks above could lead to IC.
It could be due to stress,
It could be baby resting on your cervix.
It could be due to fibroid.
It could be fever.
It could be due to so many things but don't joke with it.
Cerlage is done to rescue the situation as at 14 - 16 weeks but I don't know if it can still be done now at around 25weeks.
Progesterone can be given.
There is another drug to fasten the baby' lungs.
You will need plenty rest, as in not getting up from bed, not even to go to the bathroom. I mean You may have to use towel to clean yourself type of rest.
Always elevate your buttocks while resting.
You will need plenty water in case water is already draining unknowingly.
Please, just follow whatever your doctor says.
Am happy you went for this timely scan to know on time.
#TeamJulyshallknownolossIJN. Our prayers are with you.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

With regular light na evryfin is blocked
Regular and light are two words I won't be able to use in the same sentence cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
lululuv:
Thanks mamas, am at d hospital nau yet to see the doctor. I believe God that all this will end well.
Yesterday I drank zobo don't know if it's d cause, God help me. The worst is that I feel just ok, no pain no cramp. Just lo running around.

Good to hear from u. Am consoled and I will try and do as u said. The scan said lo's cephallic wether na him carry head dey chook d cervix I don't know. But it's all gud.
All i know is as long as my redeemer liveth I can face tomoro,and I will carry this pregnancy to term. Devil is fighting himself for nothing.

@Phlakkeys, my able capp please update oo #teamjuly scan date keep changing but still on same axis so we will maintain LMP Edd: July 9, Xy.
Will update you guys when I see d doc. Please put me in your prayers

While waiting to see Dr, try to take one step at a time. No bike while going home. Am happy you have no pain so am sure it can be rescued. Follow other mamas advice pls. I can see lo is ready to come but because its not yet his time, speak to him as his mother to go back and bake. Sex will be updated.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by keeki: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sansa143:
Yes oh cappo!So u ma dey d ice ministry!Dis our zaria heat fit fry buns witin seconds 4 u oh!While going out 2day to d market,i cari ice 4 cup!I no fit shout!At least d waka I do 4 market don relief d contractions so till upper wk!

just prepare to welcome Jay .I cannot wait to c him
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
lululuv:
Thanks mamas, am at d hospital nau yet to see the doctor. I believe God that all this will end well.
Yesterday I drank zobo don't know if it's d cause, God help me. The worst is that I feel just ok, no pain no cramp. Just lo running around.

Good to hear from u. Am consoled and I will try and do as u said. The scan said lo's cephallic wether na him carry head dey chook d cervix I don't know. But it's all gud.
All i know is as long as my redeemer liveth I can face tomoro,and I will carry this pregnancy to term. Devil is fighting himself for nothing.

@Phlakkeys, my able capp please update oo #teamjuly scan date keep changing but still on same axis so we will maintain LMP Edd: July 9, Xy.
Will update you guys when I see d doc. Please put me in your prayers
It is well mama...u will carry baby to term in Jesus name...nothing will happen...I dnt knw how OK zobo is for preg women..I carved it on time too but I didn't knw if it was safe for me so I stayed away... That's how I kept craving mango until one day I was going home and saw fresh big mangoes naim I ask my friend ooo weda its gud for preg women she said its very gud...I bought 4 na...after eating d mangoes naim my sugar rise ooo....was restless truout d night ...baby was hyperactive bcs of my sugar level...(how did I knw it was high?) Well we av d machine for checking blood sugar so I check on a regular... Since DT day I reduced my sugar intake even ran from mango...lemme not goan get gestational diabetes... Plz always cross check wat u eat...I knw u will be fine...kpele..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
Really no wonder my corper father back then never eats the okro soup I prepare shocked he said he forbids it but he neva told me what it does. He is yoruba too! But I heard it neutralises charms so I thot he uses charms grin
MoyosBlog123:
It is prohibited. It causes rashes and serious itching for days. Am Yoruba. Really don't know why its like that in our side sha.
Just called my Mum to know if I can eat it and she was begging me not to try it.
Lemme cry abeg. Iyaff kukuma off all my cloth cos am so uncomfortable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Lol, iyaff faint. The craving still dey sha. I don tire

Naomi14:
Really no wonder my corper father back then never eats the okro soup I prepare shocked he said he forbids it but he neva told me what it does. He is yoruba too! But I heard it neutralises charms so I thot he uses charms grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beehandz(m): 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Beehandz:
Good Evening Mamas

Pls my DW is 11wks+ and she bn feeling constipated and heart burn. Pls what can she use or do.
She also feels tired and hungry every time. Loss of appetite too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Beehandz

Foods like beans sometimes causes heartburn. I had this bad heartburn some weeks back and I complained to the doctor, she prescribed mist mag (it's an Antacid) I only took it once and the heartburn hasn't returned since then.

Also please tell your DW to eat little portion of food at once. And also she shouldn't lie down immediately after eating

About the constipation..... Please let her eat enough fruit as well as drink water very well.... It helps.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugah: 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
FINA4804:
sorry ma, yes I do
I missed your comment. Please send your number
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=phlakkeys post=55108439]
Cappo, please note EDD July 31,sex XY
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
[quote author=forzarush post=55111892][/quote]

I got the sex from your diary so I already did that. Hope you no vex.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
Momma, jjc is allowed ooooo. I think you shud visit the hospital for and complain to a Dr. Since it's still early, u don't need to reg for ANC before u go to the hospital. Bit I know it won't be something serious, its just to be on the safe side. Hope you are the MS is not treating u bad ?

Pweetiebabe:
Mamas of great children gud evening......Team march and April hope d ministry is moving to permanent site?The Lord will see us all through in Jesus name.

Abeg I have come with my jjc question o,as a FTM(10wks5dys) am having Dis pressure like feeling in my jajaina,though its not serious, no pain or abnormal cramp just want to know what it is and if its normal as I never register ANC na here be me clinic for now.

Team October how now hope MS dey treat us well? the Lord is our backbone o.

cc:
Giddyperson
peggygee
Naomi14
zaynie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Mamas of great children gud evening......Team march and April hope d ministry is moving to permanent site?The Lord will see us all through in Jesus name.

Abeg I have come with my jjc question o,as a FTM(10wks5dys) am having Dis pressure like feeling in my jajaina,though its not serious, no pain or abnormal cramp just want to know what it is and if its normal as I never register ANC na here be me clinic for now.

Team October how now hope MS dey treat us well? the Lord is our backbone o.

cc:
Gid.dyperson
pegg.ygee
Nao.mi14
za.ynie

I don't think it's anything to worry about.
Pregnancy makes your body extra sensitive to everything.

I hail all preggies o!

No thread cuties today ni? undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
Yahweh!!! Your name is Yahweh!!! You're a miracle working God, your Name is Yahweh!!!
My sisters, I am just coming bak like now. Never even drop bag. Saw the Doc, after series of questions he said I should go do another scan to be double sure. This time at a bigger nd better place, with a note. The Doctor there look tire say 'I can't see any problem here.' He switched to another machine and said 'Your cervix is closed.'
ChaiI, I have cried, prayed, prophesied and God heard me.
Am grateful to God for giving me sisters like all of you on this forum. Thank you. I am now relieved. I can now sleep knowing Am Ok.

50 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
phlakkeys:

I got the sex from your diary so I already did that. Hope you no vex.
Maka why? If I vex ,u send me?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
zaynie:

I hail all preggies o!

This mama sha! Thread cuties? Dats how she didn't upload pictures of her flat tummy on bump Tuesday.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
zaynie:

I hail all preggies o!

This mama sha! Thread cuties? Dats how she didn't upload pictures of her flat tummy on bump Tuesday. Hope you're fine? Tinuke and Moyo too?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
nana228:
@ahghaibiam, Hypee, SisiNini, hotmama, Naomi14, Elixir123, Loisemm, beyedew, stephmiracle, ToyosiR, Towerofgrace, nicoleswizzi, and temmytee31, thank you mamas for your kind words and to those mamas who liked the post, thank you too.

@temmytee31, kindly unquote my post. Thank you.

To mamas that worry concerning the baby in their wombs, don’t stress it too much. I found out we just waste our energy worrying. You did not put the child there (maybe IVF) and you can only wait to have your baby. Pregnancy is very fascinating and like one of the wonders of the world, most times it ends well.

Very touching story. Wish you and he family all the happiness in the world.. you sure have overcome some major drama!

Even with IVF, the chance of implantation is no higher than 50/50 at most. Doctors will only put im the embryo, what happens after that no one can control. Its all God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
Beehandz:
Good Evening Mamas

Pls my DW is 11wks+ and she bn feeling constipated and heart burn. Pls what can she use or do.
She also feels tired and hungry every time. Loss of appetite too

It's normal to feel all those things in pregnancy. Her body is slowed down by the whole pregnancy matter.

She can spread her food in small bits. 6 small meals rather than 3 heavy ones.
The heart burn and constipation should go.
She can snack on fruits except pineapples and unripe pawpaw. Ripe pawpaw is good for constipation and water melon too.
Tired.... Normal. She should rest whenever she feels like it.
Hungry... She should have healthy snacks ready all over the house so she doesn't eat junks. Plantain chips, groundnut, biscuits cereals will give her the fast energy she needs.

How can she be hungry and have loss of appetite at the same time? undecided
Uncle, I yamm not understanding you o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
queensnow:
Make una see my hospital list ooo

Ha ah ha aha grin grin grin grin

Did they actually write:
"Jik for your white fa"

grin grin grin

Naija hospitals wont kill someone.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nana228,
I was going to comment on your story.
If i had watched it on TV, I for abuse the producers and directors say dem think we be mumu ni.
You tried mama.
And your man?
He's the real deal wink
I hope you know that.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

Did they actually write:
"Jik for your white fa"

grin grin grin

The fa must have been for fabrics

When the actual use is for sterilization cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Congrats Lululuv.
Still you need some rest and to stay off your feet.
Pregnant women need not act like superwomen. There is more than enough time to be super when the baby gets here.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hyphee(f): 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
lululuv:
Yahweh!!! Your name is Yahweh!!! You're a miracle working God, your Name is Yahweh!!!
My sisters, I am just coming bak like now. Never even drop bag. Saw the Doc, after series of questions he said I should go do another scan to be double sure. This time at a bigger nd better place, with a note. The Doctor there look tire say 'I can't see any problem here.' He switched to another machine and said 'Your cervix is closed.'
ChaiI, I have cried, prayed, prophesied and God heard me.
Am grateful to God for giving me sisters like all of you on this forum. Thank you. I am now relieved. I can now sleep knowing Am Ok.

Wow! So happy for you, it can only be GOD. Pls still try to have plenty of rest. The Lord is your strength

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by forzarush(f): 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Congrats teamie @ Lululuv for your testimony, please try to rest well o!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Am telling u.. me I yam not understanding them ooo I don't know what they want to use jik n bleach for ooo fa
AlphaHandMaiden:

Did they actually write:
"Jik for your white fa"

grin grin grin

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
queensnow:
for ur mind lo no dey wait till next wk ooo tongue
Him no get choice,no b so we agree!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
queensnow:
for ur mind lo no dey wait till next wk ooo tongue
You will but u have to wait till easter week!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by queensnow: 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
The list funny fa they made it seem like am spending a month at the hospital.. pls who know Methodist hospital sabo yaba
zaynie:

The fa must have been for fabrics

When the actual use is for sterilization cheesy
please expantiate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 2:33am On Mar 31, 2017
why are some men so ungrateful

I regret ever helping my husband.......

pls pardon me mama, I want to rant a little cos I can't sleep tonight...

I don't even know where to start from

I met my husband when he had nothing, I mean absolutely nothing, he couldn't afford to buy me a cup of Garri to soak when I visited him as at 2012 when it was just 20naira per cup, yea, it was that bad.
I decided to stay by him and manage, I was having issues with my mom and parent and he stayed by me, along the line, I got pregnant and all hell was let loose but he stood by me and supported in his little ways even though I had to collect Diaper and golden morn on credit from all the aboki on my street and beg a neighbor to feed me cos dh dropped 50 naira most times and I was nursing. I was so lean and even strangers abused me when I strapped my son to my back, I was so malnourished, yet I stood by him

fast forward to three years, he told me about a business and I tried my best to borrow from banks and lapo people, I borrowed a sum of 500k,we were to pay for 2 yrs, the business clicked and hubby paid the money for just a year and the bank kept disturbing me cos I was the one that collected it, family intervened and he managed to pay another six months, remaining another 6 months.. he refused to pay and he made sure he paid all the debt he collected from his own side but he left me to face the bank

I got a job last year out of frustration and the salary wasn't even worth it but I took it.. I started ajo and I picked first, unfortunately my hubby called again that he wants us to change my son school but there was no money, I told him the ajo I was doing was to pay off those bank but he insisted we used it to pay my son's fees and he would settle the bank when the money he was expecting came out... I agreed.

can you believe that my husband got the alert today and he refused to pay the bank money, he even told me that he tricked me to pay my son's fees and next term I would be the one to pay since I am working, that he wants to use his money for a project.

I am so upset right now cos I don't know what to do, why is he so wicked to me, I was trying to be the supportive wife, I was trying to be plain with him
now I have to deal with the banks and also paying back of the ajo monthly, and I might also be the one to pay for my son's school fees next term, I also have to take care of my siblings tooo

how much is the salary ehnnn, I am just fed up
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Gr8fulHeart(f): 4:52am On Mar 31, 2017
@opejulie10,lemme start from d loan aspect. is ur husband one of ur guarantor? if yes kindly let d loan officer be aware and let dem pik him up and colect d mony from him. im a loan officer and i understand ur predicament. pele.
for ur son"s schook fees. i hope d school is not too expensive. if it is kindly change him to a lesser and good one too. drop ur husbands number at d school and tell d authorities to call him wen its time for the fees. why am i saying all dis? cos if u kip carrying d load for him na so e go continue dey go oh. wen wil u now hv time and mony to get things for yourself?
for d oda issues il let oda mamas like dem zaynie. liftedhands giddyperson advise u. above all try and find peace cos u nid to be happy right now.
u can suport financially but for u to carry d full load dts not good.
team april how una dey? me i don tire o. my down below aches lik mad as if e wan break. as if smtin wants to fall out.wich kian life be dis self. women too dey suffer jare. lolzzzz

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) ... (6957) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.