Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,150 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8159133 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
proudmom38:

Ur own beta na one month,my own na no go area since i take in n i dey 10weeks now,dh don hear am 4 my hand i dey pity am but i no fit help am.e no even dey my mind at all.

By the beginning of your 13th week, all "kpekusing" feelings shall return. Just tell him to be patient, it's normal in first trimester to not want any "activity". Feel free to reward him after very well once it comes back and try laying on your side and encouraging him to come from either behind you (lying down) or their "favourite position" (like most canines). You may feel some cramps or contractions, perfectly normal reaction, baby is fine. Happy Kpekusing grin grin

Please excuse me, I'm off to read my bible, y'all know I'm a virgin... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
lovinam:
Byvan na u be senior kpekuser o! Beedam sef be like master for d tin. Abeg all u virgin wey never born, abeg make una try to de submit o. We know its not easy but una sabi say body no be wood too. Oya byvan teach dem.

Nne I come new, i never sabi that course well tongue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
@mummy2be, I will try it out. God bless u dear.
Dhabeautyjas longest time, how the beautys
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
lovinam:
Wetin?? Na for air u take load!! No mind me. Errrrrr for some people e sweet pass sugar but for some e de disguting.

I was just few weeks when he went back. he came for our wedding in may with annual leave of one month and like 2 days to his departure,na so I dey feel one kind and I went to buy malaria drugs. He insisted that I do pregnancy test before taking it so that I won't just spoil all the work he has been doing for one month grin . I went to buy the test strip and it tested positive. He wanted to come for 15days emergency leave but I told him not to. So na only me dey do my thing since june 2nd and i would have delivered before he will come next yr. So u see say nothing nothing! I would have travelled to spend sometime there but my first trimester took all my leave.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
No worry sis you are not missing anything if u are like me. When he show after delivery una go continue wia una stop. Lol!!

Byvan no be u and lyndaroyce and donatee spoil all d mama wey de this thread eh!! U are a denial it now abi?
beedam:

I was just few weeks when he went back. he came for our wedding in may with annual leave of one month and like 2 days to his departure,na so I dey feel one kind and I went to buy malaria drugs. He insisted that I do pregnancy test before taking it so that I won't just spoil all the work he has been doing for one month grin . I went to buy the test strip and it tested positive. He wanted to come for 15days emergency leave but I told him not to. So na only me dey do my thing since june 2nd and i would have delivered before he will come next yr. So u see say nothing nothing! I would have travelled to spend sometime there but my first trimester took all my leave.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hahahahahahah. E. Be like e don. The u begin read this thread. EwO!! Good girl gone bad!!
Onegai:

By the beginning of your 13th week, all "kpekusing" feelings shall return. Just tell him to be patient, it's normal in first trimester to not want any "activity". Feel free to reward him after very well once it comes back and try laying on your side and encouraging him to come from either behind you (lying down) or their "favourite position" (like most canines). You may feel some cramps or contractions, perfectly normal reaction, baby is fine. Happy Kpekusing grin grin

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
Onegai:

You really need to go and carry your bible. cheesy grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
lovinam:
No worry sis you are not missing anything if u are like me. When he show after delivery una go continue wia una stop. Lol!!

Byvan no be u and lyndaroyce and donatee spoil all d mama wey de this thread eh!! U are a denial it now abi?

Go find wetin spoil u ooooo, nekwa abum, aji adiokwa ya cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
baby boy is here. birth story later

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
@ToyosiR, congrats dear! Kisses to ur lo.
@lovinam, hhmmm senior byvan dey do masters for dat course o. so mayb after her masters, we go kno wetin dey.lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyawoToBe(f): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
ToyosiR:
Awwwwww kiss Congratulations cheesy So happy for you. But you were here earlier this afternoon na shocked lol
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
Onegai:

Lolz,virgin mama tank u o.Abeg go read ur bible jare.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 6:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
I been de wait to gather all the congrats. Chei congratulations to all the mamas wey don drop. Ur babies will bring more nd more joy. Bori just de tire me and I have a long way to go o. March is like 10 years away from now. Team march where una de please come give me morale o. Beedam now go soon drop de do me ntorr. No wahala. Na so so heart burn I de get. D heartburn was getting yoo much and indigestion doctor prescribed ulgicid suspension. I don tire cos d tin no de even help me. So I am not taking it again. Will I continue like this till march? Chei. All those kpekusing una try o. I was so glad when doctor begged us to abstain oh. Cos anytime I think abt the kpekusing na cry I go just start de cry. No b say I no de feel to do oh but when time reach I go start de cry. Which kind life.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
tchiwinnie:
@ToyosiR, congrats dear! Kisses to ur lo.
@lovinam, hhmmm senior byvan dey do masters for dat course o. so mayb after her masters, we go kno wetin dey.lol

I carried it over in my 100 level, going back to write it tongue cheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keji3: 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
Good evening all mamas in the house both bumping and vigilante mommies. Its good to comment here after weeks of morning sickness...it was not easy but thank God its easing off gradually. Had my first scan yesterday and it's a huge relief to know all is well also had my first doctor's appointment, took my first tetanus injection and did all my blood work...now I feel yes dis is really happening lol. Pls who has had to deal with high blood pressure in pregnancy b4, my BP is 150/70 but my doctor wants to monitor the BP before recommending anything.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
ToyosiR:

When you dey shout show show show this afternoon I know say u don see sign say u wan born.

Congratulations dearie. Just yesterday you were saying they left you behind not knowing your baby don dey zip his bag and went straight to the departure arena.

I await your birth story "vigilante mama". Just this morning u be "pushing mama". Promotion sweet ooooo.

Please, we dey wait for "full" birth story o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
Congratulation @ToyosiR, we thanks God for safe delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
Keji3:
Good evening all mamas in the house both bumping and vigilante mommies. Its good to comment here after weeks of morning sickness...it was not easy but thank God its easing off gradually. Had my first scan yesterday and it's a huge relief to know all is well also had my first doctor's appointment, took my first tetanus injection and did all my blood work...now I feel yes dis is really happening lol. Pls who has had to deal with high blood pressure in pregnancy b4, my BP is 150/70 but my doctor wants to monitor the BP before recommending anything.
Good evening, TG for the sweet relief.
I had(have) PIH but it's reduced a great deal now that I stopped the drugs myself(I hate long time medication) though I neva got to the 150line o. Hw many weeks are you now(maybe that's why he didn't give you any)? U can take garlic, cut into tiny bits and swallow with water like drugs if u can't chew too. It helps
Wish us all safe and sound journey
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
mytestimony:
I been de wait to gather all the congrats. Chei congratulations to all the mamas wey don drop. Ur babies will bring more nd more joy. Bori just de tire me and I have a long way to go o. March is like 10 years away from now. Team march where una de please come give me morale o. Beedam now go soon drop de do me ntorr. No wahala. Na so so heart burn I de get. D heartburn was getting yoo much and indigestion doctor prescribed ulgicid suspension. I don tire cos d tin no de even help me. So I am not taking it again. Will I continue like this till march? Chei. All those kpekusing una try o. I was so glad when doctor begged us to abstain oh. Cos anytime I think abt the kpekusing na cry I go just start de cry. No b say I no de feel to do oh but when time reach I go start de cry. Which kind life.

Why beedam no go leave you? See me see wahala o. Warn yourself madam cos me and you no be mate. I senior you for 2months you know tongue

As for the heartburn, it will go. I was taking very ripe and very soft pawpaw and it worked for me. The heartburn na another very bad thing to cope with. Pele dearie, march don dey close already

As for the kpekusing, no idea!!! But you can contact onegai She be the new president for the kpekusing ministry.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
Congrats to the new mums, may God bless them all
Seniors una well done o, my school mates may God ease our paths
Special shoutout to my classmates(team march), God is our strength. @mytestimony, heartburn and indigestion can make me wanna cry, and muscle pull when I'm sleeping(that's another outta the world experience)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
beedam:

Why beedam no go leave you? See me see wahala o. Warn yourself madam cos me and you no be mate. I senior you for 2months you know tongue

As for the heartburn, it will go. I was taking very ripe and very soft pawpaw and it worked for me. The heartburn na another very bad thing to cope with. Pele dearie, march don dey close already

As for the kpekusing, no idea!!! But you can contact onegai She be there new president for the kpekusing ministry.
I love soft pechepeche paw paw so I will try it. D heartburn eh kai. I no even wan de check date. Oh na u now de say march near when u were crying january is far. Meanwhile january na next week o. I am so happy for u. Can't wait to hear ur birth story
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mytestimony: 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
temmy2103:
Congrats to the new mums, may God bless them all
Seniors una well done o, my school mates may God ease our paths
Special shoutout to my classmates(team march), God is our strength. @mytestimony, heartburn and indigestion can make me wanna cry, and muscle pull when I'm sleeping(that's another outta the world experience)
Oh I been no wan talk about the muscle pull befor they talk say my own too much. I also found sleeping on my left side helpful for d heart burn. May God see us through
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
ToyosiR I talk am. I just de feel u this afternoon!! Una don see say notin de labour. E de sweet eh!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzora(f): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
@mytestimony...team march here too. It has not been easy my dear. I'm alwaiz sooo tired dese days...feelin a little pressure dwn dre too atimes. I'm also havin pains underneath my feet too,maybe I need to get a foam slippers. I'm alwaiz dreamin @ nite,not terrifying ones thou,but I alwaiz pray wella in d morning. I get d heart burns too thou nt all d tym. Already counting dwn to my edd...w're almost dre team mates...congrats to all d latest mums in the house...january mamas hope una bag dey door o? God will see us all tru.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
ToyosiR:
yeaahhh congrats dear *dancing shoki 4 u cos u ve bn eagerrrrrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
ToyosiR:
congrats mama,thank God 4 safe delivery.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
@mzora and mytestimony I think say na only me dey get the heartburn,My dear ko easy @ all,under my feet my joints na pain,shebi u are team march me I still have a long way to go april o..May God see us thru
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Keji3: 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Thanks @temmy2103, i'm just 10 weeks gone. Can I use the garlic capsule instead of the raw ones?
Please is Pregnatone enuf prenatal vitamins? That's all my doctor gave me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mzora:
@mytestimony...team march here too. It has not been easy my dear. I'm alwaiz sooo tired dese days...feelin a little pressure dwn dre too atimes. I'm also havin pains underneath my feet too,maybe I need to get a foam slippers. I'm alwaiz dreamin @ nite,not terrifying ones thou,but I alwaiz pray wella in d morning. I get d heart burns too thou nt all d tym. Already counting dwn to my edd...w're almost dre team mates...congrats to all d latest mums in the house...january mamas hope una bag dey door o? God will see us all tru.

I be january mama and u dey ask whether our bag dey door? Anyway my own answer na "my bag dey gate" if possible my bag dey road sef. Make e dey waka small small,I go meet am for road when I'm ready!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ToyosiR(f): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
BIRTH STORYYY
Since Primary health center has gone on strike, I did not go for checkup or anything.

Just yesterday, I was disturbed that my due date is past with no show. My first was delivered exactly on her due date.
I Just went to register in another maternity home in my area and the matron checked me but said baby isn't close at all but i was feeling some contraction.

This morning after my normal house chores and morning prayer. I noticed a little mucus and just put on a pad. I went to the maternity home but the matron is not available. I just told hubby that i need to go pick up my smile 4g mifi @ surulere. He insisted he must follow me and we went together.

All the while, i have started feeling the contraction and its coming closer. We left smile and go shopping, all in the name of excercise.

After returning home around 12noon,I climbed the staircase like 5 times and went to the matron and she said the baby is getting closer but i should come back.

I went back home and around 2pm, I took 4teaspoon of castor oil and apple juice but it didn't give me diarrhea. I started feeling the strong contraction but i dont want to go to the mat. home till i am really close.

When its 3:50, I couldn't hold it any longer so, i carried my self to the matron and she just passed drip. The contraction na first grade. I was just telling her i want to pooo, wee and vomit at the same time. so she said its not possible that i shouldn't push yet.

I couldn't hold it and i was partially pushing, till she said i should finally push.

I pushed like 4 times and the baby boy(AYMAN) came out at exactly 4:35pm spending just 35-40mins in the hospital. The placenta came 3mins later.

ALHAMDULILLAH, ITS EASIER THAN I THOUGHT.
MAY ALL PUSHING MAMA'S DELIVERY BE EASIER THAN MINE.
#team Vigilante.

This boy dey sock like say na hunger bring am oooo. All 10 fingers , latching well like say he don receive training inside belle.

sorry 4 my long story.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 12:39am On Dec 24, 2014
ToyosiR:
BIRTH STORYYY
I pushed like 4 times and the baby boy(AYMAN) came out at exactly 4:35pm spending just 35-40mins in the hospital. The placenta came 3mins later.

ALHAMDULILLAH, ITS EASIER THAN I THOUGHT.
MAY ALL PUSHING MAMA'S DELIVERY BE EASIER THAN MINE.
#team Vigilante.

This boy dey sock like say na hunger bring am oooo. All 10 fingers , latching well like say he don receive training inside belle.

sorry 4 my long story.
Alhamdulillah for HIS grace, may Ayman be a source of joy n happiness to u, ur family and entire ummah
Aameen to ur prayers

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by temmy2103(f): 12:53am On Dec 24, 2014
Keji3:
Thanks @temmy2103, i'm just 10 weeks gone. Can I use the garlic capsule instead of the raw ones?
Please is Pregnatone enuf prenatal vitamins? That's all my doctor gave me.
Guess that's why he didn't give u d medication, was in 2nd trimester when they noticed mine, I prefer the raw 1 to capsule cos they wld have mixed it but in small quantity
I took pregnatone too, switched to the imported one when I realised there were alternatives, check for the common and essential vit&minerals

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.