Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8152525 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Cappo,e don finish be dat?D Bs swt oh!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
So I wasn't fast enof to book a plot on the '3000'th page ...diaries god ooooo, but no wahala,
Based on logistics let me switch to page 3001

Happy anniversary jazzyjazz....so u are also an April bride. Wow! And to all other April brides, happy anniversary to u guys.

@giddyperson, couldn't wait to read the concluding part of ur BS, thank God it ended in praise.

Congrats to the latest April moms, may God bless n keep ur Lo's.

@teamseptember momas, how are we doing? So the much anticipated kicks have started from my side, and I'm super happy, tho not yet strong, but I'm happy I can feel my baby move all over me.
#TeamSeptember for no loss, sharp sharp and complications free pregnancy n delivery.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Carry the pack or you buy the one that has about 30 or so just for hospital use. Cos u don't know how much diapers you will need.

Thanks for ur reply mama,another thing did i need to pack baby powder Nd puff,wipes,shawl,ori Nd coconut oil in my hospital bag so dey can use it after taking his bath.

Happy anniversary Mrs beauty,God bless ur family. kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
Naomi14:
Thanks dear! Me I removed 10 from the one I bought and tied it inside nylon. My box is filled up as it is. If I buy a pack where I wan put am.

Thanks for ur reply mayb i will jst do like urs or kuku get another pack of 12pieces..I have done all my remaining shopping yesterday so am packing my hospital bag today..May in a bit.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Sansa143:
Cappo,e don finish be dat?D Bs swt oh!

Hi dear,hw u doing nd baby jay.i can see vigilante no let u reach us again...we waiting for ur BS nd baby Jay pic kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lululuv(f): 1:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Giddyperson:
BS part 5

The contractions were not giving me breathing space again. I was groaning in tongues that cannot be interpreted in human language cheesy. The nurses were like 'stop screaming your strength away, you would need it for delivery'. As if that's what I was thinking at that point.

I wanted to kneel down or stand during the contractions but the nurses won't let me ägain cuz they said my baby might fall out ;Das if it's that easy.

Having to lie down through that pain was just indescribably hard. I was pulling my hair so hard. The midwife was telling me 'if you need to pull something, pull the window or the bed, you would injure yourself if you keep pulling your hair'. I tried grabbing the iron at the head of the bed but it was so cold and lifeless that I left it and grabbed the midwife. Lol after that she let me grab my hair in peace.

Hubby was just sitting there like a helpless onlooker. He had tried to touch me severally but I was screaming 'don't touch me' at everyone both doctor, midwife, husband. I heard them tell the nurse to put the oxytocin and get me ready for the theatre.

I couldn't even protest again cuz I heard theatre and I was happy the crazy pain would soon be over. They made me get down and we walked to the theatre. When we got there on doctor was working on some woman's vagina and she was screaming, the screaming both scared and irritated me. They told my hubby to stay out cuz there was another woman in the theatre. He seemed relieved to go.

They made me climb a table then asked me to hold my ankles, look at my navel and push when there's a contraction. I could see many hands just poking and pulling my jajaina, I started screaming 'leave me alone what are you doing', cuz it felt like they were all ankle deep in my jajaina. I was sitting up to push their hands away.

The other doctor in the theatre started shouting at them that 'How come you people can't control your patient and you are letting her control you' He now proceeded to come and give them a lecture on how to control me, which involved strapping my feet to the theatre table cheesy. They then went and called my hubby and said I wasn't co-operating. That one came and was saying 'baby you are doing so good, just cooperate it would soon be over'.

I was screaming 'Tell them to untie me, if they untie me, I'd cooperate' grin. He asked them to unstrap my legs and they did. They then repeated that I should hold my ankles, look at my navel and push at the next contraction. In my mind I was like how would I manage all these instructions in the midst of this crazy pain. I didn't even have energy to keep my ankle in place talk more hold it with my hand, I started screaming 'please tie me back' cheesy They started laughing and strapped me back sharp sharp.

Then I started pushing. Didn't feel like I was doing much but they were saying 'you are doing good, we can see the head...' , so I pushed like 3 times. I felt her cutting me at two different contractions. So I started screaming 'I'm pushing stop cutting me'. She was like 'I'm not cutting you'. Yet her scissors was still in her hand. I pushed once more and felt so much relieve with that push.

They told me to stop pushing that the baby's head is out. They brought everything else out by themselves. The rest of the body, the placenta, they put their hands in, used the lady sept pads to mop the blood. I was just wondering how these big things were managing to enter and come and from my body.

She gave me my baby to hold and I just could believe it was over. They bathed her and gave her to my hubby to carry while I waited to be stitched.

Congrats love, all this testimonies 're making me more stronger, on that faithful day we will enter the favour room and we will conquer a'll fears and pains. cant even wait for July to come.
Team July how una De?

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Afollyshade(f): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Olukunle5:
To the glory of God we were blessed with a very beautiful girl today.

I went from a closed cervix on Friday morning to having a baby on Saturday at 10am. Baby was born vaginally with very little tear that was closed in one stitch.

I will share birth story later. My entire family is grateful for this bundle of joy. Baby was born 4 5 days early.

Congratz mama, may the Lord bless ur lo.

E be like say na only me never born from team April. God av mercy on me o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
Please don't let anybody tension you oh. They made me cry on top this thing so I know how it feels. Important thing is for your baby to eat well and be healthy. Put your baby to breast to stimulate lactation, drink plenty pap and give her formula if you need to. Anybody wey talk, say ok ma and live your life. After a while you can reduce the formula and/or take it out completely.

Giddyperson:
These EBF nazis are killing me. It's like you are talking one thing and they are hearing another thing. So breastmilk is not flowing well for now and everyone is acting like it's somehow my fault that the baby has to take NAN. I don't even have energy to narrate drama, let me just use this opportunity to complete my bs.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
See hot bride. Congrats hun. God continue to bless your home
jazzyjazz:
Yayyyyy it's my wedding anniversary
It's been a year of love, blessings and all round goodness from God.

Make una follow me jolificate oooo
The Lord has been so good to me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Depends on the brand. I used huggies size one for my LO (bought just 32) then graduated to size 2. Molfix size 2 is fine sha

Rhemy2013:

Thanks dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Thanks for ur reply mama,another thing did i need to pack baby powder Nd puff,wipes,shawl,ori Nd coconut oil in my hospital bag so dey can use it after taking his bath.

Happy anniversary Mrs beauty,God bless ur family. kiss
Yes pack your wipes, and the cream you want to use for your baby, shawl is a must too. I don't know what puff is o. But your baby does not need powder that early. But if you want to use it, then pack it too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by airforcewife(f): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
HWA Jazzyjazz! Thats a pretty pic.. Many more blessed years.
Enjoyed the BS Gperson!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=Giddyperson post=55833456]BS part 3
(I'd just have to rush through this bs else I'd never do it. I'd have a more detailed version in my diary later)

Thanks for a very detained BS. Very inspiring wish there was part 7;8 and on.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Zaynie afa nau....how z the FAM?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Awww congrats our one and only jazzy...God continue to bless ur marriage.amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mzezkay: 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Giddyperson:
BS part 5

The contractions were not giving me breathing space again. I was groaning in tongues that cannot be interpreted in human language cheesy. The nurses were like 'stop screaming your strength away, you would need it for delivery'. As if that's what I was thinking at that point.

I wanted to kneel down or stand during the contractions but the nurses won't let me ägain cuz they said my baby might fall out ;Das if it's that easy.

Having to lie down through that pain was just indescribably hard. I was pulling my hair so hard.
The midwife was telling me 'if you need to pull something, pull the window or the bed, you would injure yourself if you keep pulling your hair'. I tried grabbing the iron at the head of the bed but it was so cold and lifeless that I left it and grabbed the midwife. Lol after that she let me grab my hair in peace.

Hubby was just sitting there like a helpless onlooker. He had tried to touch me severally but I was screaming 'don't touch me' at everyone both doctor, midwife, husband. I heard them tell the nurse to put the oxytocin and get me ready for the theatre.

I couldn't even protest again cuz I heard theatre and I was happy the crazy pain would soon be over. They made me get down and we walked to the theatre. When we got there on doctor was working on some woman's vagina and she was screaming, the screaming both scared and irritated me. They told my hubby to stay out cuz there was another woman in the theatre. He seemed relieved to go.

They made me climb a table then asked me to hold my ankles, look at my navel and push when there's a contraction. I could see many hands just poking and pulling my jajaina, I started screaming 'leave me alone what are you doing', cuz it felt like they were all ankle deep in my jajaina. I was sitting up to push their hands away.

The other doctor in the theatre started shouting at them that 'How come you people can't control your patient and you are letting her control you' He now proceeded to come and give them a lecture on how to control me, which involved strapping my feet to the theatre table cheesy. They then went and called my hubby and said I wasn't co-operating. That one came and was saying 'baby you are doing so good, just cooperate it would soon be over'.

I was screaming 'Tell them to untie me, if they untie me, I'd cooperate' grin. He asked them to unstrap my legs and they did. They then repeated that I should hold my ankles, look at my navel and push at the next contraction. In my mind I was like how would I manage all these instructions in the midst of this crazy pain. I didn't even have energy to keep my ankle in place talk more hold it with my hand, I started screaming 'please tie me back' cheesy They started laughing and strapped me back sharp sharp.

Then I started pushing. Didn't feel like I was doing much but they were saying 'you are doing good, we can see the head...' , so I pushed like 3 times. I felt her cutting me at two different contractions. So I started screaming 'I'm pushing stop cutting me'. She was like 'I'm not cutting you'. Yet her scissors was still in her hand. I pushed once more and felt so much relieve with that push.

They told me to stop pushing that the baby's head is out. They brought everything else out by themselves. The rest of the body, the placenta, they put their hands in, used the lady sept pads to mop the blood. I was just wondering how these big things were managing to enter and come and from my body.

She gave me my baby to hold and I just could believe it was over. They bathed her and gave her to my hubby to carry while I waited to be stitched.

Kia!,dis woman u re a natural comedian...u got me laughing thr. out.......mehn i just dey imagine d whole scenario.Chilling 4 ma own experience#Supernatural delivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Dats wot i got too buh my sis Inlaw called me yesterday asking me d size nd type i bought ,i told her molfix size2 nah so she shout on fone dat size2 is too big ooh dat am suppose to buy size1.was jst confused Nd tired of all dis commanding commanding.Goodmorning cappo kiss
This was what o noticed about molfix size 2...I also bought huggies(SA)size two ...so I opened dem both and noticed that molfix was a bit bigger Dan d huggies...so I started with d Huggies..tho baby weighed 3.2...d Huggies was her perfect size...I will start using d molfix wen she adds a bit of weight.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by realtalk19: 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
opejulie10:
congrats to all the mamas that have birthed their lo..
I can believe this forum has reached 3000 pages...
@jazzyjazz congrats on your anniversary...
@giddyperson, your bs is very funny...
@liftedhands,abeg you dey sell land... wetin na... you and your teamie should take time ooo

went to the hospital on Friday night and it was actually false labor, doctor kept insisting 36weeks while scan is saying 38weeks... my cervix is closed and baby never engage.... I am kind of worried but I know all is well.

Team may, are we ready to recieve the baton from April mama's... I want may 1st baby o...

Happy Sunday

yes o.team may on point. am counting down seriously.i have 3 to 4 weeks from now. my birthday is may 20 and i want baby gift. baby is head down already and practicing kung fu of different shapes. God is in control. #teammaywithswagg#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
realtalk19:

yes o.team may on point. am counting down seriously.i have 3 to 4 weeks from now. my birthday is may 20 and i want baby gift. baby is head down already and practicing kung fu of different shapes. God is in control. #teammaywithswagg#

you are so lucky teamie.... my baby is still enjoying herself...she just dey swim dey take different positions.. I am going for scan on Wednesday and I hope she turns head down
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Is not my BS oh,i just want to rant small!
Me and Jay are still in d hospital cos he is on admission!My rant is abt how dis nurses n matrons are treating one!For crying out loud,dis is ones first time but d make it look like u have done it so u shld knw d in n out of it!Am not bother about dem calling Almst evry hr,my issue wit dem is d way the force things!If your baby is crying,d might not allow u pick him,d will just present u wit a cup n tell u to go n xpress n bring milk 4 dem(mind una,na hand xpression)n am not lactating enuf yet but d won't understand dat one!Now dem d beef me cos I reported dem to d doc n cos I went home yesterday night(wit doc consent)so I can do my sit bath cos d bathroom here is not hygenic 4 such ritual!Am bak 2day n all of dem d squeeze face 4 me,i have to b peeping to c if my baby is crying so I can feed him cos it seems d have sworn dat d won't call my name again!As my cappo said,all dis EBF nazis!Cant wait to leave d hospital!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

This was what o noticed about molfix size 2...I also bought huggies(SA)size two ...so I opened dem both and noticed that molfix was a bit bigger Dan d huggies...so I started with d Huggies..tho baby weighed 3.2...d Huggies was her perfect size...I will start using d molfix wen she adds a bit of weight.

Ok I get,thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Yes pack your wipes, and the cream you want to use for your baby, shawl is a must too. I don't know what puff is o. But your baby does not need powder that early. But if you want to use it, then pack it too

Aiit thanks..puff (baby powder foam)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemy2013(f): 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Depends on the brand. I used huggies size one for my LO (bought just 32) then graduated to size 2. Molfix size 2 is fine sha

Thanks very much
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Dazzle86(f): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
ahnie:
Bia nwayia you are looking for my trouble.#teamnomoreholdingdripstandandrunning Na.ked in my natural birthday suit.

Chai these women have killed me with laughter. Giddyperson , I thought it's only me, that BS still hunts me o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Congrats to our April mama that have delivered their babies. Giddyperson and sansa143. God bless ur Lo's
Don't mind them at the ebf thing. That is how they will not face reality and be saying what dey like.
Don't mind whatever they are saying because u don't need additional stress to what is on ground already.Go with d flow of what works for you for now. Hunniesuzie is right. You might not need to buy another tin of formula by d time lactation starts fully.Please don't allow anybody worry u or stress u.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennykoko3009(f): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
Giddyperson dis ur bs make sense oo, asin d drama feels real. Bt u didnt tell us ur babys weight at birth
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydeporch(f): 4:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
The only thing that comes to my mind as this thread has reached 3001pages. I want to say thank you to Agiboma who started the pregnancy thread as it has helped us in so many ways. We have learnt a lot of things,being there for one another,found new friends through this thread. God bless her and her family.

29 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ftmum: 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Yes ooooo

Congratulations to the April mamas

Team May will take over soonest grin grin grin

Few weeks to go.

Have not yet pack my bag though.

Lo is really hitting me hard down my pelvis.

God bless us.
TeamMay for supernatural delivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Awww... you are so pretty. Congrats on your anniversary and may God continue to bless your home.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 5:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Goodmorning ma,am fine ooh am back to sch..hw is family.
Good day mama, family is good. I'm trusting yours is fine too.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jennykoko3009:
Giddyperson dis ur bs make sense oo, asin d drama feels real. Bt u didnt tell us ur babys weight at birth
I was thinking I'd type a part 6 b4 baby duty called. She weighed 3.7 kg.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by eksbabe(f): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
lululuv:

Teamie have you decided on skin product for LO? Send me a PM, don't know how dat works
No i havent decided on that oo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2999) (3000) (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) ... (6956) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.