Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3005) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8124285 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) (3008) ... (6954) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 12:40am On Apr 24, 2017
dharyor1234:
Thank mamas for all the likes and mentions, I'm grateful .

Mehn it wasnt funny, it was full of drama, but in all i give God all the glory for saving me and my baby.

BIRTH ALERT!!! BIRTH ALERT!!!

Join me in welcoming My Charming Prince who made his grand arrival on the 22nd April between 6pm and 7pm ( I'm not so sure of the time, I was very unconscious) weighing 4KG through C.S after several attempts to do same through vaginal.

Also thank God on my behalf for saving my life and my prince through the whole process.

Somebody shout halleluyah

B.S will come later, please do bear with me.

Cc: Giddyperson Hotmomma Sugah MamaOO
HALLELUIA!!!!!!!! God has done it again. Been awaiting your B.A since this afternoon when I read that you were already in the Favour room. I was about replying your funny question about 7 times nasty deal ooo but since you had already gone into Labour I felt their was no point. So happy for you. Good health to you, your brand new bundle of joy, your D.H and your entire family. Bliss, bliss all the way.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 12:40am On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=dharyor1234 post=55856498]Thank mamas for all the likes and mentions, I'm grateful .

Mehn it wasnt funny, it was full of drama, but in all i give God all the glory for saving me and my baby.

Join me in welcoming My Charming Prince who made his grand arrival on the 22nd April between 6pm and 7pm ( I'm not so sure of the time, I was very unconscious) weighing 4KG through C.S after several attempts to do same through vaginal.

Also thank God on my behalf for saving my life and my prince through the whole process.

Cc: Giddyperson Hotmomma Sugah MamaOO[/quote

Congratulations! God bless baby! Did you say 4kg Awesome mummy!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by goodfortun(f): 12:42am On Apr 24, 2017
i4eva:
Alright dear, will do my best. The first image is of a Playard while the white one is the Regular wooden crib

Thanks! Truly prefer the crib. And they are bout the same dimension
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 12:45am On Apr 24, 2017
LadyMayor:

Vitafoam makes customised mattresses once you give them the dimensions of your crib or play yard.
Oh, ok. That's interesting. Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 12:53am On Apr 24, 2017
goodfortun:

Thanks! Truly prefer the crib. And they are bout the same dimension
Honestly, I prefer a Crib too but what bothers me is not knowing when we would have to move and if L.O would still require it's use then. If yes, na to dey buy Crib for every location be that angry which is why I'm also looking into Playard.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by legendsmother(f): 1:35am On Apr 24, 2017
Liftedhands:
Legendsmother owns this one. Don't touch.

Ur just very special to me tnks so much
Congratulations to all the mama's dat but to bed, all d waddling mama D lord is ur strength

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 1:58am On Apr 24, 2017
Hi Mama. Your baby can safely sleep in a playard however it is not advisable to put an additional mattress in it. Use the one that comes with it. Although my baby doesn't primarily sleep in the playard anymore (my bed has an add on section for him), he used to with no issues. Mama Jazzyjazz does your lo sleep in his playard?

i4eva:
Honestly, I prefer a Crib too but what bothers me is not knowing when we would have to move and if L.O would still require it's use then. If yes, na to dey buy Crib for every location be that angry which is why I'm also looking into Playard.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 7:35am On Apr 24, 2017
i4eva:
Happy wedding anniversary to you too mama. May your home be forever full of bliss.

Thanks ma. God bless
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stephmiracle: 7:40am On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=jazzyjazz post=55855702]
Happy anniversary to us o [/quote
Yes oh and plenty plenty blissful years for us and dh

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:04am On Apr 24, 2017
Happy anniversary mama chanbaby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:04am On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=stephmiracle post=55859796][/quote]

Amen and Amen

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jazzyjazz: 8:06am On Apr 24, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Hi Mama. Your baby can safely sleep in a playard however it is not advisable to put an additional mattress in it. Use the one that comes with it. Although my baby doesn't primarily sleep in the playard anymore (my bed has an add on section for him), he used to with no issues. Mama Jazzyjazz does your lo sleep in his playard?

Yes my son sleeps in his playard 60 percent of the time. Other times we co sleep
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mydreams25: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2017
zaynie:

Lol!!!
Atinuke's birthday mate, congrats to you babe. May your child always make you happy and proud. Amin! ...
Na 2cm you run? Did they induce you? .
My sister, amin to your prayers, no I wasn't induced o but I was having very painful contraction, doctor just did Virginia examination and told me just 2cm it so discouraged me. Cs all the way. I can't bear painful labour,tearing of virginal, pain of episiotomy site,sit bath wahala, hot water massage etc. I even kpekused on Friday (1 week 6days after cs) covers face but na with protection ooo. Am very sure I can't do that with Virginia delivery,lol. Anyway with each individual with her own opinion. I have gotten my flat tummy back too

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 8:42am On Apr 24, 2017
Rhemy2013:

Small ke,d scan i did on Friday said my baby weigh 3.74kg imagine ooh Nd my sis Inlaw want me to buy size1 dats hw she said I shldnt buy wipes,she said baby wipes is dangerous for baby under 3month dat she won't allow me use it.i jst dey look her dey observe, till den sah. grin
Depends... I use prince nd princess...it av a lovely smell...my baby av Neva reacted to it....I fink u shd gt a size 2... If baby is weighing 3.7 now...even if that's not going to be his real size at birth the point is he/she is going to be a 3kg baby...size 2.. To me will be ok

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 24, 2017
Benignasweety:
Plz mommies I get one small kweshion...
Is Ori and coconut oil very essential in a baby's early life?
My MIL was like we would be using the Johnson baby kits for him, both d powder o, d cream o, d lotion o! na money we use buy am so we cant dump dem for Ori and coconut oil.

My main question is, shebi notin go happen if I use dox cream on his body and lotion for his hair instead of the popular Ori and Coconut oil?
Still seeking answers o mommies...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 8:53am On Apr 24, 2017
Hi

Hope you are enjoying your vigilante grin God is your muscle @Giddyperson
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 8:54am On Apr 24, 2017
I hail all mamas here, team April dropping it hot but in all glory be to God. B.S loading
cc
Giddyperson- how is Giddybaby
Liftedhands- nwannem no na mba
Feddy26- i hail thee
Zaynie- I de salute oooo

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 24, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Depends... I use prince nd princess...it av a lovely smell...my baby av Neva reacted to it....I fink u shd gt a size 2... If baby is weighing 3.7 now...even if that's not going to be his real size at birth the point is he/she is going to be a 3kg baby...size 2.. To me will be ok
Sometimes itz dia real weight o, I did a scan just a day before d birth of my late son and he weighed 2.92kg, dat was wat he weighed at birth too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:00am On Apr 24, 2017
Benignasweety:
Plz mommies I get one small kweshion...
Is Ori and coconut oil very essential in a baby's early life?
My MIL was like we would be using the Johnson baby kits for him, both d powder o, d cream o, d lotion o! na money we use buy am so we cant dump dem for Ori and coconut oil.

My main question is, shebi notin go happen if I use dox cream and lotion for his hair instead of the popular Ori and Coconut oil?
Hmmm well I heard many times that those baby oil cut the baby's hair...and dey react to the body cream...Infact doc and nurses told me not to use powder on my baby....(bcs she had jaundice ) dey said it will worsen d situation... Tho I bought d Johnson package except the oil ... I dnt plan on using dem until my baby is like one yr+ ... (That's even bcs I dnt want it expiring just like that) coconut oil and ori is gud for the main time bcs its not harsh on ur baby skin...u cn tell ur mum in-law that u plan on using dem BT not now...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2017
dharyor1234:

Congratulations ma.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:06am On Apr 24, 2017
dharyor1234:

Waow congrats teamie...thank God for u and lo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 9:07am On Apr 24, 2017
Happy wedding anniversary mum Ilan & other April bride mamas, may God continue to bless ur homes with all the goodies & make ur families an exemplary one like that of Joseph and Mary, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nicoleswizzi: 9:10am On Apr 24, 2017
Benignasweety:
Sometimes itz dia real weight o, I did a scan just a day before d birth of my late son and he weighed 2.92kg, dat was wat he weighed at birth too.
OK den size 2 is vry OK...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 24, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Hmmm well I heard many times that those baby oil cut the baby's hair...and dey react to the body cream...Infact doc and nurses told me not to use powder on my baby....(bcs she had jaundice ) dey said it will worsen d situation... Tho I bought d Johnson package except the oil ... I dnt plan on using dem until my baby is like one yr+ ... (That's even bcs I dnt want it expiring just like that) coconut oil and ori is gud for the main time bcs its not harsh on ur baby skin...u cn tell ur mum in-law that u plan on using dem BT not now...
Tnx for d info.. will kuku go and buy d Ori and keep 1st, atlst e better say e dey and dey no use am dan say e no dey at all, wen moni dey I will buy coconut oil. Thank ma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2017
Helllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppp!All mamas in the house, come out o grin All team October, come out o grin

Hmmm, i got the shocker of my life on saturday when i went for my first scan, by LMP i should be 16wks by first week of may but according to scan i'm 16wks today....hmmm, i always use that scan center even in my previous pregnancies cos the scan is mostly accurate. I went in and lay on the bed not up to 5mins i lay on the bed, the next thing i heard is...''Congratulations.....you are having two babies"....whaaattttt? I just jumped off the bed immediately,i was about to run out of the room when the man held me and dragged me back,even the man himself was scared because for like 20mins i was just staring at the man like it seems your scan is no longer accurate. After much calming, he then said he was only joking. I said it better be a joke cos i can't remember when i asked God for that, even though i admire twins but i never open my mouth to ask for it before, even when someone says that prayer for me i send it back to the sender immediately. So i told the man neither myself nor DH has twins in their family so where will it come from and i warned never to make such jokes with me again, haaaa! After the whole drama, i left the room but the sonographer then called in DH privately to give him the scan result and told him that he wasn't joking but that it was true shocked shocked...JESUS...when DH came out and showed me the result,tears started flowing down,i started thinking....where will i start from,how do i cope, we're not rich,we're just OK.Look at me still complaining of how i will cope with 2super active kids+another preggy with no help + working from 8-5,haaaa...who send me message, how did it happen? I concluded i will try another scan center next month.....i can't believe it yet......Right now i need a miracle in my life! cry cry

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2017
I don catch one of our peeping #TeamJuly mama @Enkaylala2 tongue. I beg, come sama us with baby's gender kiss. Abi you are also team surprise grin
@Burntcoal, its been a while, hope you are good ma. Pls, come online and let's know you are fine.
#TeamJuly mamas, how are we doing? God will provide for our Dh so we can finish up with the shopping soonest and Grant us strength to carry to term.
#TeamJulyfornoloss, #TeamJulyforsupernaturaldelivery, #TeamJulyforstrength, #TeamJulyforlovelybabies.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MoyosBlog123: 9:25am On Apr 24, 2017
Twins that am praying for. Congratulations. grin grin grin[quote author=imurboss post=55862523]Helllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppp!All mamas in the house, come out o ;

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2017
Cc i4eva
jazzyjazz:

Yes my son sleeps in his playard 60 percent of the time. Other times we co sleep
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Monwojuoluwa(f): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2017
imurboss:
Helllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppp!All mamas in the house, come out o grin All team October, come out o grin

Hmmm, i got the shocker of my life on saturday when i went for my first scan, by LMP i should be 16wks by first week of may but according to scan i'm 16wks today....hmmm, i always use that scan center even in my previous pregnancies cos the scan is mostly accurate. I went in and lay on the bed not up to 5mins i lay on the bed, the next thing i heard is...''Congratulations.....you are having two babies"....whaaattttt? I just jumped off the bed immediately,i was about to run out of the room when the man held me and dragged me back,even the man himself was scared because for like 20mins i was just staring at the man like it seems your scan is no longer accurate. After much calming, he then said he was only joking. I said it better be a joke cos i can't remember when i asked God for that, even though i admire twins but i never open my mouth to ask for it before, even when someone says that prayer for me i send it back to the sender immediately. So i told the man neither myself nor DH has twins in their family so where will it come from and i warned never to make such jokes with me again, haaaa! After the whole drama, i left the room but the sonographer then called in DH privately to give him the scan result and told him that he wasn't joking but that it was true shocked shocked...JESUS...when DH came out and showed me the result,tears started flowing down,i started thinking....where will i start from,how do i cope, we're not rich,we're just OK.Look at me still complaining of how i will cope with 2super active kids+another preggy with no help + working from 8-5,haaaa...who send me message, how did it happen? I concluded i will try another scan center next month.....i can't believe it yet......Right now i need a miracle in my life! cry cry
But God just gave you a miracle, what are you looking for again. All the same congratulations I wish you a healthy and safe delivery

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 9:38am On Apr 24, 2017
Congratulations first.....abeg transfer that miracle to me ooo, pray that my next scan will show twins even tho I knw it ain't easy cox me no get mama sef, but if God gives, he will make a way. Besides I am a twin, so I will Luv God to bless me with twins so I knw na just one missionary journey remain make I rest. grin

So mama, pls be happy, God will provide for those babaies he gave u. Iyabeji.....mama twins....congrats mbok

imurboss:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by prettmum(f): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2017
B.S prt 1
Im an old member from Ttc forum, I have changed my moniker from SEN.TEMPEST. TO MUM4ALL then TO PRETTMUM NOW.
I met hubby 2011only son and an orphan , we started dating, but we got married December 2014 but before then we we're trying to see if it will enter for where, not until September 2014 I took in and I had a miscarriage @7weeks. After the miscarriage, we keep on trying, thinking it will enter as soon as possible, for where, my dear I prayed, took different Herbal medicines, went to hospital Dr said we are OK. My hubby was like if God said HE won't bless him with a child so be it that the little he has he will give to his nephew. Having sex was like a huge tax, no fun, any time I see my monthly flow, i cried and wonder when it will sieze , people started asking questions, babe what's keeping you? Not until last year, My tear wiper showed up for me.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 9:50am On Apr 24, 2017
dharyor1234:

Congrats darling, God bless you and your lo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) (3008) ... (6954) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.