Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (3007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8151831 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2017
forzarush:
Adorable mothers of great nations,good morning. Please remember me in your prayers,i really need them and please what can help raise my PCV, I'm tired of blood transfusion? cc zaynie giddyperson, mooretes, onegai,hunniesuzie, phlakkeys, ahnie, babythug, other sabi mums.

Hi teamie, our prayers are with you. I see plenty mamas don touch-light the matter. God will see us through.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2017
tchiwinnie:
@imurboss, congrats to u! Calm down. u may not know how but ur God sure knows how. Give him all ur worries, pour ur heart to him. Children are a blessing from God, so for u to get two at once, na double blessing be that. Those kids ll be sources of breakthrough for u and ur family. They ll make haste in life. God himself will be their Father, as such they ll lack NOTHING. Change ur fear to praise, thank God fr ur double blessing(I know u didn't ask for it). Once again, congrats sis!

Thank you so much,you calm my fears though i'm still finding it hard to believe. I need all the encouragement and prayers i can get this period of my life. Thanks alot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=divie post=55866175][/quote]

Amenn oo ,thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2017
nneejima:

I prayed for twin too but our ways are different from God own. Congratulations dear, no worry u hear God ll provide

Yes,His ways are not our ways....Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by phlakkeys(f): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2017
imurboss:

Na real mama ejima, i count on God...thanks

Those twins are coming with all that is needed to take care of them so never mind how things may look now.
Since you don't have twins in your history, could it be you eat yam a lot? grin grin grin. I heard it helps to conceive twins/multiples for some women. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2017
phlakkeys:

Those twins are coming with all that is needed to take care of them so never mind how things may look now.
Since you don't have twins in your history, could it be you eat yam a lot? grin grin grin. I heard it helps to conceive twins/multiples for some women.

No twins from both families,yes i also read about the yam thingy though i eat yam but that's once in a while, it's a big surprise to us.....AMEN & thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2017
@Cappo pweetiebabe, kindly update my new status for now

Edd according to lmp- 17/10, Edd according to scan- 9/10. Gender-XY,XY multiples shocked.... they're both doing fine

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 11:59am On Apr 24, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Hi Mama. Your baby can safely sleep in a playard however it is not advisable to put an additional mattress in it. Use the one that comes with it. Although my baby doesn't primarily sleep in the playard anymore (my bed has an add on section for him), he used to with no issues. Mama Jazzyjazz does your lo sleep in his playard?

This is good to know and from what I've been able to gather from other sites, it seems many mamas are using or have used Playards as their L.Os primary bed. I'll look for a very sturdy one to buy as I reason it will be more convenient. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Cc i4eva
Seen dear, thanks.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
imurboss:

Edd according to lmp- 17/10, Edd according to scan- 9/10. Gender-XY,XY multiples shocked.... they're both doing fine
Wow congratulations darling...Abeg we need to roll red carpet for d Iya ibeji of our team,easy delivery to u ma'am

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by opejulie10: 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
dharyor1234:
Thank mamas for all the likes and mentions, I'm grateful .

Mehn it wasnt funny, it was full of drama, but in all i give God all the glory for saving me and my baby.

BIRTH ALERT!!! BIRTH ALERT!!!

Join me in welcoming My Charming Prince who made his grand arrival on the 22nd April between 6pm and 7pm ( I'm not so sure of the time, I was very unconscious) weighing 4KG through C.S after several attempts to do same through vaginal.

Also thank God on my behalf for saving my life and my prince through the whole process.

Somebody shout halleluyah

B.S will come later, please do bear with me.

Cc: Giddyperson Hotmomma Sugah MamaOO

congratulations ma

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
imurboss:

Yes,His ways are not our ways....Thanks

Yeepa, see blessing of twins. Congrats sis. No need to worry, remember what the Bible says, be anxious for nothing but with prayers and supplication, make your request known unto God. Tell God your worries and leave Him to settle the rest.

You are blessed oooooooooooooooo. I tap into this in Jesus name. Father pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee bless me with twins this year in Jesus name. I stand gidigba to receive it

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wholesomegrace: 12:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
i4eva:
This is good to know and from what I've been able to gather from other sites, it seems many mamas are using or have used Playards as their L.Os primary bed. I'll look for a very sturdy one to buy as I reason it will be more convenient. Thanks a bunch.

Graco is a good brand
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onegai(f): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
forzarush:
Adorable mothers of great nations,good morning. Please remember me in your prayers,i really need them and please what can help raise my PCV, I'm tired of blood transfusion? .

Juice Ugwu leaves and drink up. Every morning. That's what I need and combined with my Iron supplements plus eating Kale leaf as part of salads, my Dr and I saw an Improvement in a week. As for the blood transfusions, just to be safe and prepared, perhaps start locating the nearest blood bank to your planned hospital of delivery and ask hubby to befriend them and also have an emergency birth fund stashed in the house. So you get answered quickly if (God forbid) you need a transfusion during birth. Also, know your blood group offhand (very, very important) and have all the necessary medical info concerning what was done and treated to you all during the pregnancy, typed out, in your hospital box. That is what I would do (because my blood group is rare enough that they never have it and I understand what happens in most Nigerian Healthcare facilities. Do not make it harder than necessary for anyone to help you medically, you meet them halfway. I have a blood donor and he must answer me in any emergency). Better be safe and prepared and nothing happens, than leave it all to chance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
forzarush:
Adorable mothers of great nations,good morning. Please remember me in your prayers,i really need them and please what can help raise my PCV, I'm tired of blood transfusion?
Blood transfusion? didn't your doctor recommend organ meat ? Ox Liver is the best solution to this problem. You can try to spice it up with Salt, Pepper, Butter or Oil then grill or cook it however way you want but I heard grilling or roasting works best so I always grill mine. You'll need it to be between tender and tough. I used to be in your shoes, I could barely walk without fear of collapsing at a point and all the doctor would tell me was to eat well even when I had been eating waaaay better than well. I was even threatening to sue the hospital I used then because I was blaming it all on the prenatal drugs they gave me. I'll forever be grateful to a young Doctor I met on one of my appointments; my ob/gyn wasn't around so she attended to me. She was the one who told me to go home and eat organ meat ,red ones and not from Chicken. I called D.H and told him, that evening he came back with big bags of Liver and Kidney but I could only eat the Liver as I found the kidney to be very disgusting. Guess what, that night I slept better than I had in months I ate it religiously till I got back myself and now I only eat it once in a while even though my P.C.V is back to normal. God bless my present Ob/Gyn for it was he who explained to me the real reason why my P.C.V dropped that low. I am not a medic so I can't even recall all the big words he used but he made me understand that it was only a minor imbalance between the blood cells due to change in hormone brought on by the pregnancy . Try eating some Liver and let us know how you feel.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
Good day wonderful mamas of this thread....

Happy wedding anniversary to JazzyJazz and other mamas too...

Congratulations to all mamas that have put to bed....

Waddling mamas I greet you all...

Newbies welcome mas....

Vigilante mamas Ekuseooo...

@ imurboss you brought me out of hiding with your post. Hmmmm me I'm praying for twins in my next missionary journey oooo. Congratulations ma'am. God will see you through.

All mamas I hail ooo

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
wholesomegrace:

Graco is a good brand
Thanks dear, I'll check it out.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Giddyperson: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
Roll Call for team April
1. Dharyor1234--------------------------------- Offloaded 22 April.

2. Mydreams25--------------------------------- Team XY, Offloaded April 9th Handsome Prince

3. Giddyperson----------------------------------Offloaded 20 April

4. Prettmum------------------------------------ Offloaded

5. Ahnie---------------------------------------- -Team XY EDD 30 April

6. Gr8fulheart------------------------------------ offloaded April 27

7. Unic1------------------------------------------Offloaded, Handsome Prince. Ported to March 29

8. Folamee---------------------------------------offloaded April 11th, beautiful princess

9.Sweetestmum--------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April

10.Olukunle5--------------------------------------Offloaded

11.Abiagirl777-----------------------------------Offloaded

12.Tutucious-------------------------------------Offloaded

13. Ijeoma2728-----------------------------------Offloaded April 2nd. Handsome Prince

14. Kloness----------------------------------------Offloaded April 11th, beautiful princess

15.Sansa143-------------------------------------Offloaded

16.Titony1 ----------------------------------------Offloaded

17.Myrygurl --------------------------------------Offloaded

18.Mzezkay---------------------------------------Team ?? EDD ?? April

19. Roselok---------------------------------------Offloaded

20. Sholai-----------------------------------------Team XY EDD 24 April

21. poshestmina---------------------------------- team ?? EDD 26th April

22. Nicoleswizzi------------------------------------Offloaded April 8th a bouncing baby girl

23. Fattamyfattamy...............................:::::::::::::::: Offloaded April 10th, handsome prince

24. Finepatty..............................XY EDD 27

25. Afollyshade....................................XX EDD 20th April

26. Kingharzyz.…...………………….…………………Offloaded

Congratulations to everyone that has offloaded. And an even bigger congrats to those who dropped BS without excuses. Five days to go and we are rounding up to hand over baton to team May. We thank God for all the safe deliveries so far.

Expecting more BAs this week, please mention me and those owing BS please come and drop while we are still in April.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by peggygee: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
@forzarush our sabi momas have said it all. Garden egg leaves is the answer, squeeze it out and drink with milk or malt.

@prettmum pls come and Complete ur B.S oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
@ i4eva, I read somewhere that eating liver everyday is bad during pregnancy as it contains so much vitamin A.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hernyhorla: 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
dharyor1234:
Thank mamas for all the likes and mentions, I'm grateful .

Mehn it wasnt funny, it was full of drama, but in all i give God all the glory for saving me and my baby.

BIRTH ALERT!!! BIRTH ALERT!!!

Join me in welcoming My Charming Prince who made his grand arrival on the 22nd April between 6pm and 7pm ( I'm not so sure of the time, I was very unconscious) weighing 4KG through C.S after several attempts to do same through vaginal.

Also thank God on my behalf for saving my life and my prince through the whole process.

Somebody shout halleluyah

B.S will come later, please do bear with me.

Cc: Giddyperson Hotmomma Sugah MamaOO

Halleluyah...

Congrats dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2017
imurboss:

Yes ooo, someone will give me a birthday mate,. Congratulations once more dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
Pweetiebabe:
Wow congratulations darling...Abeg we need to roll red carpet for d Iya ibeji of our team,easy delivery to u ma'am

grin grin@ the red carpet. Please i need your prayers more as this is an entirely different journey for me....Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
wholesomegrace:

Yeepa, see blessing of twins. Congrats sis. No need to worry, remember what the Bible says, be anxious for nothing but with prayers and supplication, make your request known unto God. Tell God your worries and leave Him to settle the rest.

You are blessed oooooooooooooooo. I tap into this in Jesus name. Father pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee bless me with twins this year in Jesus name. I stand gidigba to receive it

Oya RECEIVE IT grin grin. Funny enough before i conceived i already gave the baby a name knowing full well that God will see me through on what i call my last pregnancy journey before i hang boot finally,unknown to me that they're babies not just baby. So i have to go and start looking for a second name now

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
proudmom38:
Good day wonderful mamas of this thread....

Happy wedding anniversary to JazzyJazz and other mamas too...

Congratulations to all mamas that have put to bed....

Waddling mamas I greet you all...

Newbies welcome mas....

Vigilante mamas Ekuseooo...

@ imurboss you brought me out of hiding with your post. Hmmmm me I'm praying for twins in my next missionary journey oooo. Congratulations ma'am. God will see you through.

All mamas I hail ooo

Thanks,i need more of your prayers o.Regards to prouddad and proudbaby
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
imurboss:

Thank you so much,you calm my fears though i'm still finding it hard to believe. I need all the encouragement and prayers i can get this period of my life. Thanks alot
U re welcome sis! Just take it one day at a tym. 'Sufficient unto the day is the trouble thereof!'
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
imurboss:

grin grin@ the red carpet. Please i need your prayers more as this is an entirely different journey for me....Thanks
The lord will strengthen u physically,spiritually and financially and definitely see u through...I wish u know how much I pray for twins.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by i4eva: 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Naomi14:
@ i4eva, I read somewhere that eating liver everyday is bad during pregnancy as it contains so much vitamin A.
Yes I've read something like that in the past and that caused me to steer clear off Liver but when my P.C.V kept dropping and all else failed to make it better, that young Doctor recommended it and for sure I brought up the vitamin A question; she told me that I'd have to eat a truckload of Liver to get an overdose on vitamin A. Of course I exaggerated at 'truckload' but you get my drift. I also didn't eat it every day, I ate it twice a week or thrice a week at that critical point but once I started feeling better, I reduced consumption to once a week and now I only eat it whenever I remember which is like once in two weeks or so. One last note; I was 25 weeks along when I started consuming Liver. My M.I.L also said she took Liver during her time and always felt better afterwards. Even when I told my dad who was always calling to check on my health, he was ''oh,oh I remember that's what they used to give to pregnant women''. So, there's my story.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by imurboss: 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
nneejima:

Yes ooo, someone will give me a birthday mate,. Congratulations once more dear

hmmm.....thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by hunniesuzie: 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
Pele dear. I've heard Ugwu juice is very good
forzarush:
Adorable mothers of great nations,good morning. Please remember me in your prayers,i really need them and please what can help raise my PCV, I'm tired of blood transfusion? cc zaynie giddyperson, mooretes, onegai,hunniesuzie, phlakkeys, ahnie, babythug, other sabi mums.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kloness(f): 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=Giddyperson post=55868899]Roll Call for team April

Congratulations Cappo in your delivery and to all team members, ours has been a story of Gods grace and he who has started the good work will perfect all that concerns us. God bless us all..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nneejima(f): 3:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
Naomi14:

Me too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.